Jazz Age Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he was completely inside her, he lunged forward to get the last purchase. "How's that?" he said.

She lay with folded arms and her eyes closed. "Just fuck me."

* * *

Nancy on Saturday and Rita on Wednesday.

"I don't go anywhere," Rita said.

"Where would you like to go?"

"I don't know. You could take me to dinner. Or maybe to a Broadway show. There's a George M. Cohan musical that just opened."

"You know I can't get away in the evening. It's too dangerous."

"Oh Charlie."

"I'll get you two tickets and you can go with a friend. What's the name of it?"

"Billie."

"That's easy to remember."

She kissed him. "I'd rather go with you." She kissed him again.

He felt tired. He slid his arms around her waist and kissed her back. When she opened her mouth, he ran his tongue over her teeth. She was getting to him, all right. The feel of her body pressing against him always got him going. She knew it, didn't she? She teased him by rubbing her breasts back and forth across his chest. In a moment she began pulling at the knot of his tie.

"Am I blue?"

"What?"

"That's the name of a song," she said.

"Well I know that."

"I'm just teasing." She put her hand on his fly. "Mmmm, what do we have here? I think the gentleman has a cannon in his pants." She giggled and pinched him through his trousers.

"In the bedroom," Charlie said. He dropped his hand from her waist and he squeezed her ass while she walked with him. He wondered why he was so tired. What did he do today? He hadn't budged out of the office. Well maybe that was it, he always felt better when he moved around some. The exercise was good for the blood. Christ, what an ass she had.

In the bedroom they undressed first, and then he lay naked on his back and she crawled over him and sat on his knees.

"You look tired," she said.

"I work too hard."

"Making all that money."

"There's nothing wrong with money, is there?"

Rita laughed. "I hope not."

She had large nipples, not too dark, more a light brown than a dark brown. Her breasts were heavy enough to droop a little. He put his hands on her breasts, a hand holding each breast while he stroked her nipples with his thumbs.

"Won't you take me out to dinner tomorrow?"

"Maybe next week. Maybe an early dinner next week."

She shifted her body backward and she dropped her head down to take his penis in her mouth. Charlie sighed and craned his neck to look down at it. He watched her red lips move up and down on the stalk of his cock. At one point she looked up at him, her mouth stuffed by his flesh as she rolled her eyes at him.

What does it cost? he thought. Two hundred a month for the apartment, another two hundred for her. He guessed it wouldn't be long before she asked him for more money. He watched her mouth move up and down. Then she pulled away and he watched her as she took him inside her. She began bouncing on him. She lifted her head and looked at the ceiling and held her breasts in her hands as she bounced up and down on his lap.

He thought of the cufflink again, the solid gold cufflink. Maybe it was more than one man. Never mind what Malone said, Malone had watched her only ten days and it didn't mean anything. She had decent clothes. She hadn't been too unhappy about not getting the job in the Harem Club, at least not as far as the wages were concerned. If she had three men paying her two hundred a month she wouldn't need any job on a chorus line. Of course some of them liked to work in the clubs and that could be it. He'd met her in a club, hadn't he? Maybe she just liked the chorus line. Maybe she wanted a career. He doubted she had enough talent for that, but of course she'd never believe it. None of them ever believe that. Maybe she had three men on a string and she just liked the chorus line.

He watched her again. He watched her cunt moving up and down on the shaft of his cock. He could see everything, the stretched cunt-mouth, the hair, the cunt swallowing him up each time she dropped down on his lap. She was very hairy down there. Maybe that's the way they grew them in Easton, Pennsylvania. In those coal towns they grew the girls with lots of hair down there. The sex-lips were too long and the hair was almost black. She was a hairy girl from Easton, Pennsylvania and now she was in New York and she had him paying for the apartment and she had two other men on a string. Maybe he ought to get another detective.

Forget about Malone, get another detective and do it all over again. Have her watched for a month this time. Have her watched for two months this time. Get another detective and do it all over again.

-- End --

12