Jazz Concert

Story Info
Two people enjoy the sensuality of jazz.
1.1k words
3.62
14.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ice2468
ice2468
6 Followers

It was about 10 years ago. I had gotten tickets for my then-girlfriend and I to attend a concert at the local amphitheater. It was a rough week for the two of us - lots of arguments. She was working late during what I thought was the slow season and I suspected something was up. Yet she told me she was looking forward to the concert. So I got together a cooler with some wine, a cheese ball, some crackers, and fresh strawberries for a little picnic on the lawn. She was running late as usual. Then the phone rang. It was her. She had to work late again. An argument ensued the result of which was our apparent breakup. Well, that sucked.

I decided to go to the concert anyway. I loved David Sanborn. As a sax player in high school, I appreciated what he could do with jazz music. Besides, it was a nice late spring evening and it will feel good to down a bottle of wine listening to some good jazz. So I went.

I was late so I missed the opening band but fortunately I got there just in time for Sanborn. I couldn't get close so I picked a spot on the lawn in the back, with plenty of space to either side of me. I spread out my blanket, got myself a snack and a drink, and sat back to relax.

"Mind if I join you?" A female voice startled me. She was attractive, had long hair, a trim figure and was about my age.

"Huh?" It took me a second to snap to my senses. "Sure, but where did you come from?"

"Down there," she pointed over toward a couple. "That's my brother and his new girlfriend. I was starting to feel like the 3rd wheel. I looked around and saw you by yourself. You have a second wine glass, but you don't look like you were waiting for someone. I thought you might like some company."

"Why, yes I would. I had originally planned this setup for two, but plans fell through. So, please join me." I poured her a glass of wine, while she sat down next to me on the blanket. "I'm Jake, by the way"

"Deb," she said as I handed her the glass.

As we listened to the next song, I noticed she was really into the music. "So, you really like Sanborn?" I asked.

"Kind of. I don't have any albums or anything, but there's something about him live that gets to me."

"Good jazz can do that," I said. I put some cheese on a cracker. "Would you like some?" I asked.

"Thanks," she said. When I repositioned my self, I rested my leg next to hers. She didn't move away. At one point our eyes met while checking each other out and we smiled. We went back to enjoying the music but the "incidental" contact between us became more frequent as the evening got darker, with only the reflection from the distant stage providing any light.

During a brief break between songs, I help up a strawberry and ask her if she'd like one. She responded by wrapping her lips around the strawberry and pulling it off my fingers. I grabbed a second strawberry. She did the same thing, adding a swirl around her fingers with her tongue. I grabbed third one but as she leaned in I tossed the strawberry over my shoulder and with my hand on her cheek guided her lips toward mine. We kissed passionately, tongues aggressively exploring each other. I broke away from her mouth to kiss around her neck as I brought my hand up to her breast, caressing it. We kissed some more until a break in the music disrupted things.

She sat up and gave me a wicked grin. When the next song started, she fiddled with her arms, doing that trick women do to remove their bra without removing their shirt. I moved so I was sitting right behind her, my legs on either side of hers. I kissed the back of her next as I put my hands up the side of her shirt and reached around to caress both of her breasts. I moved to the side and she turned her head a little. I responded with a gentle lick and nibble on her earlobe. My hands were now feeling two very erect nipples, and I kept stimulating them as my caresses got a little rougher. She was getting into it more. Her breathing was getting heavier. Her ass was wiggling back and forth and grinding against my hardening manhood and then stopped. I felt her body shutter and a moan escape her lips as if she had an orgasm just from the nipple play.

I moved my left hand down, reached into her skirt. I reached under her thong and found her sex. She moaned in approval and shifted to allow me easier access. I slid my fingers across her clit, causing a shutter, and was able to finger her very, very wet slit. She grunted and knocked my right hand away from her breast so she could reach behind her to grab my zipper. I pulled it down for her. She reached in and freed my cock. She stroked it while I moved my fingers across her lips and slid them inside her. I moved my lubricated fingers up to her clit and started circling it. Slowly at first, I picked up the pace to keep in time with the accelerating music. She was lost in her own pleasure at the point and abandoned my cock. She grabbed my right hand and placed it back on her breast. My left hand was now firmly massaging her clit. Her eyes were closed, her breath heavy. A subdued "Oh..yes..yes" came out of her mouth. Harder and harder I pressed her clit until her face clenched in a silent scream as orgasm ripped through her body.

I held her tightly, my left hand slowing to a gentle caress. I gently kissed the back of her neck and felt some aftershocks streak through her body. "Lay back," she said. She turned around to face me, with a smile across it and lay down on top of me.

She reached under her skirt and moved the thong to one side and slid her wet pussy onto my manhood. "What are-" I started, but she put her finger to my lips. At this point I was glad it was a dark night and we had a seat in the back. I looked around to see that the others near us were engrossed in the music, thank God. She fucked me by moving her ass quickly up and down and clenching her pussy at the right time. It didn't take me long to erupt inside of her.

We stared at each other for a brief moment before putting ourselves back together in time for a standing ovation. Fortunately, (or is that unfortunately?) it was for Sanborn, not us.

ice2468
ice2468
6 Followers