Jazz Jones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We ended up with Chinese, a version of General Tsao's chicken for me and a stir-fry for her. We settled in for a movie, at which point I was tucked into Alex's lap, and she wouldn't even pause long enough to let me pee. She was equally focused on the movie and gentle love-making with her lips and hands. Both of us drank water like fiends to help our digestion along.

We crashed after the movie and toothbrush work. I was in serious need of taking a leak, and I wasn't about to let Alex's presence stop me. I must have pissed for close to half a minute.

"God, Nolan. Holy shit. Sorry I made you hold it that long," Alex noted. I sighed and stepped away. Alex moved over and drummed the toilet water with piss for about fifteen seconds. Into the bed we went. Before the room went dark, Alex stared Doe Eyes at me for a full minute, grinning madly. "Go to sleep," I moaned, rolling over and letting my head smack the pillow. Darkness. I pictured Alex's face in my mind's eye and drifted off.

SUNDAY

Up early again. Alex cooked oatmeal for breakfast. We chose fruit from the refrigerator. She had coffee and I stuck to water. I drank very little coffee. Bad breath, and it was incredibly bitter for the most part, unless you added a shot of creamer and about a tablespoon and a half of sugar. How the hell did it manage to smell good while it brewed?

I lounged for just a bit before taking care of my face and teeth. An hour after I settled in with my book, Alex wandered over and settled very carefully on my lap. She necked me thoroughly, but so gently it was almost a tease. She wandered back to the bedroom, turning to throw me a look that said, Yes, you're supposed to come too. I rose and followed.

Alex guided me down on my back in the bed. She straddled me gently, leaning down and duplicating her necking and fondling after getting naked. She continued for several minutes, then I noted deep breathing. Her belly muscles tensed. Fifteen seconds passed, and I felt something warm touch my belly. It wasn't wet.

Alex pushed, and I sensed her ass opening wide. The push continued, and the load Alex was creating bored into my belly. Then it gave and curled and slid toward my chest, the start point being very near my belly button. Alex closed her eyes and pushed gently until I felt the turd drop free of her anus.

She sighed deeply. "That felt faaabulous," she noted, drawing out the last word. Very shortly, a heavy sulfur odor assaulted my nose. Alex swung herself off me and retreated to the bathroom. She wiped and flushed, and then I heard the sink.

I checked my torso. A light-colored turd, nearly as big as my fist for most of its six-inch or so length. And the aforementioned odor. THe next thing I heard was Alex on the phone. And then I made out the words , "cleanup, aisle 3." I had to chuckle. She had to be talking to Jade.

Alex re-entered the bedroom and put her phone on the nightstand. "Jade is coming in a few minutes." Five or so later, there was a door knock and Jade wandered in. "Bedroom!" Alex called. Jade appeared in the doorway. Her eyes moved to my belly. "Oh...damn," she noted. She walked to the bed ,and her nostrils moved. Jade turned. Alex looked at me and winked.

Jade lifted Alex's gift off me and made for the bathroom. Alex swabbed my torso with baby wipes. I heard Jade washing her hands. She wandered back out to the living room. Alex migrated toward the shower, beckoning. We went in together.

We cleansed, and then I knelt and gave Alex another dose of ass worship for about ten minutes. We exited the shower. Alex gestured me into her bedroom. She pulled the door closed and I heard quiet voices. Alex returned to the room, where she got naked, and sat on the bed next to me. She carefully slid over and eased herself onto my lap. "Let me know when you're not comfortable,"she said seriously.

Again she settled my face on her chest. Not again, I thought. But Alex put her hands under her breasts, and started squishing them all around my face, for nearly five minutes. I found it very sexy. I was hard as a rock, but had no urge to come.

Her hands roamed up and down my back, caressing. Her fingers probed gently. She raked her nails gently up and down, until a shudder happened again. Then Alex's lips met mine, and worked gently for several seconds. Then she was kissing all over my face, pulling gently with her supple lips. "Lay back," she whispered. Her voice was as sexy as her physical self.

Alex moved, and I sprawled on my back. She straddled me, but made no move to guide my cock between her legs. She nuzzled both sides of my neck with her lips, her fine, soft hair brushing my upper chest. Body heat soaked into me. Alex adjusted herself and kissed down my torso, then left and right. She finished, and sat atop me, and we just stared at each other, me particularly drinking in her shape, reliving the graceful movement and the pure gentleness in her work.

She slid off me, scooted in behind me, spooned, and looped her hands around my upper half. I shuddered. Alex noticed. "Damn, Nolan, what the hell's the matter with you?" she wondered, aloud.

"You said that out loud. But I don't know. Shit happens," I said, and then Alex was laughing and so was I. We laid there for several minutes, basking in each other. Alex's phone chimed. She looked at the screen and her fingers danced, and returned the phone to the night stand.

The bedroom door opened and Jade stepped in carefully. "She asked if she could come in," Alex explained. Jade wandered to the bed, taking off her shirt and bra. She beckoned me. I slid out of the bed, and Jade took my hand and pulled me near, wrapping her arms around me. I felt her breathing.

She squatted ever so slightly, and tensed. I flinched as the noise started, a deep, long, bold crackle from her ass, sounding wonderful through the denim of her jeans. Jade blew a breath in my ear, followed by a gasp and her leaning into me more. Sulfur loaded my nostrils as I inhaled.

"Back in the bed," Jade instructed. Alex had sprawled on her back, and I followed suit. Alex nestled close, turning up on her hip as Jade swung into the bed. With her back to me,Jade peeled her jeans and sheer black panties off. Then she straddled me, her ass resting just off my chest.

Jade took a deep breath and relaxed. I watched her ass bloom open, immediately filling brown. Jade steadied herself and kept pushing, slowly. Her turd slid out and touched my chest. My nose registered more sulfur-loaded air.

I looked over at Alex. Her eyes were huge, and her nose was wrinkled. "It smells like mine," she noted. "Damn, J."

Alex still stared. Jade continued to push, and the load curled and grew and slid out onto my chest, until it dropped free, a large turd at least eight inches long. Jade moved carefully off the bed. She leaned over and kissed my forehead. "That felt pretty good," she noted.

Alex leaned closer to Jade's dark deposit, and her nostrils flared, once, twice. She moved back and smiled at me. I frowned. "I have now decided I'm not any weirder than you," I declared. Jade removed her gift from my chest to the bathroom. She flushed, washed, wiped, and flushed again. Alex cleaned my chest thoroughly.

We stepped in for another quickie shower. Jade hung around till we finished. I dressed and gathered my things and stood in the living room. Jade hugged me again. "Thanks for wanting to know us a little better. Keep coming around. Alex and I like you a lot," she finished.

"Thank you both for treating me well," I replied. "I'll be around, I'm sure."

The three of us stepped outside. The two women discussed the next week's schedule and Jade sauntered for home. We piled into Alex's Jeep, and I directed her to my house. Before I stepped out, Alex gave me a lengthy, gentle kiss. "Don't be a stranger. Come see me again. Don't make me call you next time I have to scratch my itch," she said sternly.

I leaned into the open window on her side. "I'll be sure to change my number tomorrow," I joked.

Alex looked up and down the street, and yanked her t-shirt off. She pushed my face into her bare chest, shoving it back and forth for a few seconds. She let me loose, her face within inches of mine. She kissed my forehead, glared at me, then smiled and said,"Don't start." I leaned away. The window powered up, Alex checked traffic, and drove toward home.

THE END