Jazzman Tiffany III

Story Info
Tiffany experiments with a woman.
3.7k words
4.2
30.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Graduation had come and gone. I moved to a town about ten miles from home. I wanted to be close to home but not too close. I was still going to start college in the fall but I didn't want to have to go on lying to my parents about where I went every Friday and Saturday. Plus, I didn't want to start college a naive girl. While I was confident in my sexual experiences, I wanted to know how to make ends meet and other life lessons. I worked at the club every now and then but I also got a job at the mall. I had a nice nest egg, but I didn't want to strip forever. I wanted a normal job that a high school graduate gets. I worked at a jewelry store for eight bucks an hour plus commission. White Jewelers was fun enough. It was nice to play a part in a couple's life by selling him the ring she would wear for the rest of her life. But it was hard to hang onto a paycheck when I was surrounded by so much temptation.

Which brings me to my next story. I was working there for about a month when I happened to notice someone from the electronics store a few doors down. He had a way of carrying himself. But after Matt, I wasn't sure if I was ready to get into a relationship. Anyway, the man was about six foot. His hair was blonde but he usually had on one of those old hats you see men wearing in movies from the forties. He never wore jeans that I saw. That was fine with me. I got a better peek of his package in dockers anyway. He was my eye candy, my fantasy man. I never thought of asking him out. But I enjoyed looking at him every day.

My neighborhood was quiet. I lived about six miles away from work. Catherine was sleeping so I went out for a walk. It was my time to myself. I took a shower so I could feel fresh and beautiful. I left my hair down and wet to dry in the night breeze. That night I slipped on a pair of cut-offs (yeah, I know, but I like wearing them anyway). I put on a sleeveless T-shirt and went for a walk. I turned down Neff Street. I had never been down that one before and the roses seemed particularly beautiful a few houses down. But it wasn't the roses that caught my attention.

There was this house at the end of the street. It was one of those old houses where the first and second floors are split into separate apartments. The second was vacant. There was a 'for rent' sign out front. But the first did have at least one tenant. The front shade was pulled down so all I could see was the silhouette of a man. He seemed fit enough. But again, that's not what captured me. I saw him pull out a sax. I stopped dead in the middle of the street. I don't know what made me do such a thing. It's not like I've never heard anyone play the sax before. But Time held me there until he put the reed to his mouth. And then Fate pulled me closer.

He played jazz. And he was good. My mouth dropped open, he was so good. It was more than the pitch and sequence of the notes. I'm not a music expert so I know nothing about such things. I only knew how it made me feel. I only knew some sort of spell was cast. And I seemed to forget where I was or how I got there. I sat in front of the window on some car parked on the street. And I listened as he played. And I cried when he stopped. I watched the shadowy figure put his charm away and I left unseen. The music played in my head as I walked home. And it continued to play as I walked into my room and took off my clothes.

I stared in mirror and did not notice Catherine walking into my room. She was older than I, about thirty-five. But her age gave her an ethereal air about her. She seemed to have this unexplained sex appeal about her. I could not explain it. Even her name carried elegance. Her last name was Spencer. But she was named for the actress Katherine Hepburn, only her name was spelled with a 'C." Catherine Spencer echoed the love of two Hollywood legends that the tabloids did not even dare touch.

She was wearing a black long negligee with lace that plunged from her cleavage down to her navel. Her hair was raven black and her eyes were almost as dark. She had an hourglass figure. Her breasts were much more ample than my breasts. Her hips were wider as well. She did not have a rock hard body. She was more the voluptuous type. She walked up behind me and began to brush my hair. I loved it. She made her strokes long and soft. We sat on the bed. "I heard someone playing on my walk."

"What were they playing?" She said in this calm voice.

"He was playing the sax. I could not help but stop to listen."

"Ahh, you mean the new tenant over on Neff?"

"You know him?"

"Not really. But I've heard him myself."

"The music… It was like something not of this world." She began to rub my shoulders. "I didn't even see this man and I feel so connected to him. He played a song I had never heard before but would recognize again in an instant. I felt it throughout my body."

"Lie down, Tiffany. Let me help you relax." I didn't occur to me to stop her. The music that flowed through my body longed for attention. I let her lay me back on the bed. She took off her negligee to reveal her beautiful body straddling me. Her pussy was exactly where mine was. Her hands began to explore the curves of my body. She circled my breasts, slid them down my stomach until she reached my pussy. "Have you ever been with a woman before?"

"Sort've. I was part of a threesome to get back at Matt." She knew who that was. "So I did some things with his fiancé."

"Did you like it?"

"mmhmm" I said as she slipped her fingers into my pussy.

"Well, let me show you how one woman can please another." She leaned down to kiss me. Her lips were soft but her passion strong. She started to nibble and kiss my neck but quickly moved to my breasts. She circled each with her tongue biting each nipple. With her nightgown, she tied my hands over my head. "I don't want you going anywhere." She snickered. "I'll be right back." She left the room and came back a few minutes later with a black bag.

"What are you doing, Catherine?"

"Dominating you." She replaced the make shift handcuffs with leather straps. My legs were spread and my ankles strapped to the lower posts. "Now, first I want you to have a taste." She crawled up to my head and sat on my face. I had no choice but to lick her clit. I could tell she was getting more excited. Her pussy was dripping and she was making the most erotic sounds. And then she got up and moved down to my pussy. It was easy to tell she had done this before. Her tongue was particularly talented. She knew when to lick me very softly. She knew when I needed my clit sucked. And she knew when I could not possibly stand anymore. But that's when the torture came in.

I came and lifted my body off the bed. Right now I would demand to be fucked. But she cared nothing for my demands. She continued to tease me with her tongue until my entire body was thrashing around on the bed. Then came the toys. She began with a vibrator that had one huge penis for my pussy and a slightly smaller one for my ass. She plunged them inside me rocking them back and forth, in and out. She fucked herself with a third as she watched my exquisite torture. Just watching her was enough to make me come. But the entire act sent beyond pleasure.

At least that is what I thought. The last thing she pulled out was something I had not seen. She turned around and put on some sort of leather strap. It wasn't until she turned around that I could see what it was. On the front of this strange thing was a huge dildo. "And now I'm going to fuck you." She said as she climbed on top of me. Once it was inside of me, she moved like a man would. She plunged to the very bottom until I screamed. And then she smiled for a second. That seemed to excite her. She kissed me with her tongue forcefully commanding mine. And then the pounding began. Each time she would thrust her counterfeit cock all the way inside of me. My back arched. Her hair brushed my sweat-covered breasts. She was far enough from my face so she could see my every expression. I was not sure how she could be reaping so much pleasure from this, but I felt a slight vibration every time she was far enough inside that I felt the warmth of her pussy.

"Are you going to come, Tiffany?' She yelled. I could feel my muscles begin to tighten.

"Yes." I answered.

"Louder, Tiffany. I can't hear you." She teased.

"Yes."

"Scream it."

"Yes."

"Say you're going to come!"

"I'm going to come!" I yelled.

"What?"

"I'm going to come." The yelling was making it all the more intense.

"Come now! Tiffany. Come right now!" As if I was waiting for those words, the orgasm consumed me on her command. First she released my limbs from their leather bonds. Then she lay down beside me on her back and took off the strap-on penis. "Finger me, Tiffany. I'm almost there." I slid my fingers inside of her and tried to mimic all the tricks that worked for me. Her pussy was dripping. I massaged her clit with my thumb as my two fingers flipped back and forth very fast and very hard. It seemed to be working. Her back arched in the most sensual manner that I just had to kiss her. I continued until she could bear to kiss me no longer. Her mouth pulled away as she let out a scream. She was tense and still for a few minutes and then rolled over to kiss me. We crawled under the covers and fell asleep with our bodies intertwined. It was the first time I had fallen asleep next to the person I had made love with.

The next day started innocently enough. I went to work being sure to pass by my favourite electronics store. He was there. I just smiled. Work sucked today. No big sales. I went home and took a shower. And then I went for my walk. All the while I wondered if I would see my Jazzman again. Or rather, would I hear him? Sure enough, he was there. The shade was pulled, the sax was out, and soon he began to play. I stayed until he was done and then went home. It went the same way every night for a week. I would go home wondering who he was, what did he look like, and was he attached. But one night all that would change.

I went out after work just as I always had. I went to his building, sat on the car hood, and waited for his performance. The shade was pulled down only half way this time. And the window was opened. The air was especially cool and breezy this night. Soon, my Jazzman put the reed to his mouth and he began again. He played a little differently this night. Something about the music made me cry a bit. Just then I noticed the rain begin to fall. But I didn't care. I was going to stay there until he stopped. I pulled up my legs to cross them when I slipped and fell right off the car. "Damn it!" I said as I got up. He was no longer at the window. But I waited a little longer.

What I didn't know is he stopped because he saw me. He put down the sax and came out the door a couple of seconds later. I was still looking at the window waiting for my Jazzman to return. I didn't see him. Hell, I didn't even hear him as he said, "What are you doing on my car?" I didn't answer. "You're crying. What's wrong? And again, why are you on my car?"

"Shhh, I'm waiting for him to come back."

"Who?" He said looking at me as he waved his hand in front of my face.

"The older guy who plays the sax. He's quite good. Have you heard him?" Again, I didn't even look at him.

"He's not coming back."

"How do you know that?"

"Because he's busy trying to get some woman off his car." I turned to see him.

"But…" It was my eye candy from the mall. And he was still wearing that strap around his neck. They were one in the same. I probably looked like an idiot but it took a few minutes to realize what was happening. I finally got off his car. "I'm sorry. I was just walking when I heard you play. I had to listen. But I didn't realize who you were. I work just a few doors down from you. My name is Tiffany." I looked up into his eyes. They were a baby blue. But it was more than that. It was he. All this time I thought my eye candy was just a boy with no passion, no real soul. I saw him there before me. For him to make that music that evoked my tears, there had to be a soul with passion. For him to stand there and look into my eyes the way he was, there had to be untapped love. I was filled with desire. I couldn't think. I couldn't speak. I touched his cheek just as he said,

"Hello. I'm Andy. Thank you for the compliment." And I could bare it no longer. I kissed him. He was surprised but soon his tongue sought mine. The kiss was long, deep, and passionate. When we stopped, he pulled away, looked at me for a moment and kissed me again. Only this time, he pulled me closer to him. With our bodies pressed together, I could feel his cock swollen for me.

Suddenly I felt something I had not felt before. My stomach became uneasy. I felt unsure of myself. He touched my back as we kissed and I got this weird chill. What was this? My heart was racing. My breath couldn't keep up with it. And finally, I turned and ran. I had to get back home. I had to get away from him… those eyes, that voice, that body. I had to get as far away as I could. The rain soaked me through and through. I couldn't tell if I was still crying. I ran into the house, to my room, and shut the door. I stripped off my clothes and climbed into bed. The lightening flashed outside. The thunder echoed in my ears. And I couldn't get the image out of my head, the image of that man standing before me clutching my soul with his essence. I turned to face the wall. The thunder was deafening. And then on the wall, I saw a shadow figure. I turned back to see it was Andy soaking wet and dripping on my floor.

"I followed you."

"Why?" I said as I sat up holding the sheet to cover my nakedness.

"I don't know. Why did you run?"

"I don't know."

He took off his glasses and pulled me up from the bed. "Oh yes you do." And then he kissed me. His hands grasped my arms until the sheet fell to the floor. "I'm going to make love to you now, Tiffany." He threw my body on the bed and took off his shirt. He unbuckled his belt and pulled it out of his pants. And then he dropped his pants to the floor. He was naked in front of me. His cock was long and curved downward actually. I bit my lip thinking exactly how many places he could hit inside me that no other man could. But then I paused.

"But we're not… we shouldn't… I mean…"

"Shut up and let me show you exactly what I feel for you." I obeyed his command.

I've been with other men. I've had my little fantasies come true. I've had it rough, gentle, and any other way you can imagine it. But up until that night, I had never known love like that. He kissed me and then would leave his open mouth to mine. We inhaled each other's breath. He said my name and his voice made my pussy quiver. And as he kissed and bit my neck, I could feel his heart pounding to the same rhythm as mine. He clutched my breasts and my back arched to invite his lips. And as he consumed each breast with his lips and teeth, his hand crawled down to my pussy. My legs parted. I reached for his cock. It was practically throbbing. I wanted to taste him. So I pulled away to give him some attention of my own.

I stroked it for a moment. My hand twisted up and down the shaft. He lay back on the bed. He watched as I took my first taste. The sweet taste of precum made me all the thirstier for him. My tongue flickered and teased until I could hear him sigh. Then I began. I took it in slowly inch by inch. It was delicious. I stroked as I sucked his cock. My hand twisted as my mouth moved up and down the full length of him. He pulled back my hair to watch. But soon, he hungered for me as well.

He lay me back on the bed. First he began with his fingers. I don't know if it was because he was a musician but something about those fingers that was just amazing. He reached inside me with two fingers and began to flicker them back and forth. I've had that done before. But he did it so fast and so hard that I started to cry. And then he put his mouth to my clit. He hummed and that voice evoked all my passion. His tongue licked very lightly at first. My breath became quick followed by a long, deep sigh. He knew that was his cue. He began to lick harder sucking every now and then. He never stopped with his fingers. My body went into convulsions as my lungs let out carnal scream. My back arched until my body lifted from the bed. He stopped, grabbed my hair and kissed me, his tongue darted into my mouth. Suddenly, he stopped, looked me in the eyes for a moment, and snickered a bit.

Then he slammed my body back on the bed. He hands held down my arms and he began to tease. He let his cock rub up against my pussy but not inside it. I couldn't stand the game so I fought back. I bucked and twisted my body to break his grasp. But he was far too strong for me. Though he did seem to enjoy the fight. "Please, Andy! I can't take this anymore!"

"Oh, you'll take exactly how much I want you to. You are mine now!" Tears escaped my eyes as I used all my strength to fight him. The more I struggled, the tighter he held me down. And when I finally had no more fight left, he plunged his cock inside me. It was instant pleasure. My legs wrapped around him as my entire body was consumed by the orgasm. He smiled, "So now you trap me. God, you're pussy is so tight."

"Please, just don't stop!" He released my wrists. I wrapped my arms around him. I wanted to be close. Not just connected, but close enough to feel his heart beating. And he let me. I could feel his breath on my neck. I could feel the warmth and sweat of his body pressed against mine. And our bodies moved in perfect rhythm. Finally, I crawled on top of him. I sat up so he could see my full nakedness. I bounced as I looked down at him. My breasts oscillated with every move. He reached up to pinch my nipples and then my body once again locked into an orgasm.

That seemed to excite him because he took control and threw me on the bed. With my legs locked on his shoulders, he thrust his cock all the way inside me. He hit the inside of me in such a way that made my body quiver. It was like he flipped some sort of switch inside me. He gave me all he had now. His cock pounded like a drum beating the bottom of my pussy. His piercing eyes were glazed as he looked at me. And then I could feel him come. He stopped and then kissed me gently.

We lay in my bed together that night. My head rested on his chest. I could hear his heart beat. I could feel his breath. And somewhere in my heart, I felt the stirring of something new, somewhere I had never been. As sleep took me, I felt his lips kiss my forehead. I drifted off to sleep. And in the morning when the Sun shone in on his sleeping face, I looked there to see a man I had never dared dream of. I saw my eye candy, my jazzman, my lover. And in all that, I saw perhaps Love. For some reason, his words echoed in my mind. "Oh, you'll take exactly how much I want you to. You are mine now!" I wondered how true those words would be. But I'll leave that story for another time.