Jazzmyne

Story Info
A slutty girl pleases her man before he leaves.
1.8k words
3.74
33k
19

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gazzebo
Gazzebo
5 Followers

I awoke to the screeching of my alarm, softly moaning as a ringing headache finally took over. I had little recollecting as to what exactly I did the night before, only that I had snorted a shitload of coke and that I had been fucked by some guys. My vision was slightly blurred, my ears were ringing and my nose was runny- the effects of all the cocaine I snorted the night before were becoming obvious. I was in a tiny, one-room, filthy apartment; the one I had been living in for a little over six months now ever since I had left my ex-boyfriend for a man named Saul, who was actually twenty years my senior, me having just turned 20 a couple weeks ago. It was the middle of July, and, having failed to pay my monthly bills, the sweltering outside heat easily moved into my basement-level apartment room.

I slowly stood up off my dirty mattress that lay on the concrete floor of my apartment. The toilet was a mere seven feet from the corner where my mattress lay, and an old sink and a cracked full body mirror was beside it. A few broken bottles lay on the grimy floor, as well as a couple of used condoms. Suddenly, I heard my cell phone ring with a text- it was from Saul.

"I got a business trip coming up, wont be here for a week"

By business trip, I knew he meant he was going to a supplier for more drugs to sell. Saul was a small-time dealer in the local area; he didn't make much profit from his sales, but he had enough to support himself and (barely) me.

A minute passed, and he texted again.

"I want a quick fuck b4 i leave ok?"

"ok fine" I texted back, evidently reluctant.

Saul constantly lusted over me, fucking me almost every other day, and when wasn't fucking me, he was essentially pimping me out to his friends. He was a bastard, but I stayed with him for the coke and the money.

I myself was unemployed for over two years now- I was actually fired from a job in a fast food chain in another state. I had also chosen not to go to college; in fact I dropped out of high school to live with a boyfriend, running away from my parents. Of course, I now realized that my original plans of living a life of romance had not gone the way I had anticipated.

I began to prepare for Saul's arrival. He always wanted me looking as slutty and hot as possible when he fucked me, and I needed to be quick. I looked at myself in the broken mirror. My face was covered in a thick layer of crusty, dried cum from the night before, as were my breasts and my pussy. My bronze, mocha skin glistened with sweat, and was covered in tattoos. My large D-cup breasts were both tattooed with roses and thorns extending to my belly, which also had tattoos reading "This Slut Will Fuck For Free", which Saul actually had given me several months back. I also had a larger tattoo of a dick squirting cum, my name "Jazzmyne" and some of my past names that my boyfriends had given me (Kortnee, Lavoya, Chesti, and Raquelle to name a few). I had a few near my crotch, angel wings on my back, a lot on my legs and two on my asscheeks reading "BUTT SLUT".

In addition to those, I had a number of piercings as well. I had a nasal septum ring, over a dozen earrings, brow rings, two nipple rings and two labia piercings.

I washed up my cum-covered face and put on thick, yellow lipstick to make my lips look full and pouty, and put on heavy mascara and eyeshadow. I exaggerated my arched eyebrows (which were also tattoos, because my previous boyfriend had shaven off my eyebrows when he learned I was cheating), but had to leave my hair in its crazy, frayed state when I heard Saul's car park outside. I quickly slipped on a tight pair of black spandex booty shorts, and a matching black spandex sports bra, complete with a zipper. I only pulled the zipper halfway, exposing a great deal of cleavage. I knew he loved it when I wore spandex, and the slut within me had to please him. It was my only purpose in life. I completed my outfit with a pair of old high heels.

Saul opened the door to my apartment, already wearing his suit and tie. I could already see how horny he was, as his boner was already starting to take shape and sweat dripped down from his brow.

"You're lookin' damn fine today Jazzmyne." he told me. He approached me slowly, and slapped my ass hard. I jumped a little, and he chuckled. His hand cupped and caressed one of my large, luscious breasts, circling around the piercing and tugging slightly at the spandex encasing it. He grabbed both of my shoulders, and brought me even closer. He towered over me, being at least several inches taller. His face closed in on mine, and he began to lick my ear and bit the earlobe. I let out a soft moan, and in response he began to unbuckle his belt and take off his shirt.

"Damn Jazzmyne! You got me real hot for you today, girl!" he exclaimed. He brought me in again, this time bringing my thick lips close to his and sloppily kissing me. He tugged at my pierced tongue with his own, and licked at my teeth and gums for a few moments while his hand stroked my tits and made its way down to my crotch. He began to stroke my cameltoe, feeling my soft, swollen labia and its rings, and even inserting a finger into my sopping wet hole through the spandex shorts.

"Ugh... Fuck..." I whispered in a quivering voice. My feelings of ecstasy were beginning to take over.

He roughly broke the kiss and threw me over to my mattress on the floor, then proceeded to take off his pants, revealing his enormous, erect dick. It was obvious he had taken drugs to enlarge his dick- it was at least eight inches in length and about three inches in width, precum already dripping from the swollen, purple head.

"Ready to be fucked, slut?" he said mockingly as he pulled down my spandex shorts, revealing my pierced and tattooed pussy. Immediately, he slammed his enormous dick into my sopping wet entrance, causing me to scream in pain and pleasure at the sudden penetration. He went in as deep as possibly could, I swear to God I could even feel him in my stomach as he slammed against my cervix. He stayed in that position for a few seconds, then began to pump in and out of me.

"Fuck... fuck!" he yelled as he picked up speed, his cock getting wetter each time. I myself was starting to moan and scream, getting high off of the penetration.

"Shit... AWW FUUUCK! JESUS FUCK!" I yelled as I approached an early climax. He was going lightning fast as he fucked my pussy like there was no tomorrow. At one point, he reached down with his free hand (his other hand was grabbing my hair for leverage) and pulled at my labia ring- that was it for me.

I exploded all over his dick, creaming it in a thick layer of cum.

"FUUUUCK! FUUUUCK!" My screams echoed against the concrete walls. I felt myself piss all over his dick and the mattress, as he continued to fuck my now half-conscious body.

"Damn Jazz! You'se an early squirter!" he yelled, going even faster this time. I felt his dick harden a bit deep in my vagina- it was clear he was close to cumming. As he fucked my limp body, I simply moaned, trying to get him to cum. I felt myself piss again a bit.

"I'm wanna cum!" he proclaimed.

"Where do you want it, slut? Wanna facial again? Or should I knock you up this time? A bit of semen in the vagina?" When I heard those words, I cried. I couldn't let him impregnate me- he would never let me have birth control, and he would leave me.

"Facial... I wanna facial..." I weakly said.

"Really, whore? Cuz I wanna.. I wanna cum in ya pussy!" he groaned, almost like an animal.

"NO! PLEASE SAUL! STO... NOOO!" I did my best to get him to pull out, but he just kept going closer and closer to climax.

"Gettin' real close, slut..." he paused, then smirked. "I want you to beg for it. Say what you really are, say what your job is" He was a sadist; he loved it when I was suffering and wanted me to beg for everything. And so I repeated the mantra he had told me to memorize.

"I'm a naughty, dirty slut! My purpose is to serve... AGH! YOUUU!" I yelled.

"Again!"

"I'm a naughty dirty slut! I'm a naughty dirty slut! I'm a naughty dirty slut Immanaughtydirtyslut Immanaughtydirtyslut Immanaughtydirtyslut..." I kept repeating, almost robotically, through my tears. He was so close, I could feel him holding in his semen as I felt some precum leaking inside of me.

"Too late slut! You get what you deserve!" Immediately, he exploded deep inside of me, unloading what felt like a gallon of warm, sticky semen inside of my awaiting pussy. He moaned and groaned as I screamed in horror through my tears, my mascara running. He filled me to the brim, fresh semen leaking out of my pussy as he made sure to ejaculate inside of me me fully. It took him nearly a minute to finish off his ejaculation, and when he was done, he stayed inside of me, letting his dick grow soft inside of my pussy. I just laid there, hyperventilating and still crying.

He stroked my wet, almost paralyzed face, then licked it, saying, "You were a good slut today, Jazzmyne. A good, good slut." I knew he wasn't finished.

He slowly pulled out with a wet plop, and turned over my body, exposing my luscious, tattooed asscheeks. He briefly got up and got a pair of dusty capri leggings lying on the floor, and tied my wrists onto a nearby rusty pipe. He then spread my cheeks, and brutally forced his enormous dick into my asshole, and for another painful twenty minutes, he fucked me in the ass and cummed again. When he left an hour later, he left me there, my face covered in cum, my asshole filled and his sperm swimming in my pussy. Tears continued flowing from my eyes, knowing that this is the life I now live, and I will have to enjoy it.

Gazzebo
Gazzebo
5 Followers