Je Te Veux

Story Info
A sub gets to know her Master better.
2.6k words
3.91
14.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met my master on online. His profile caught my eye when I was playing with the IM program, and ohhhhh am I glad it did. I started talking to Him and felt almost an instant connection. I was an open book immediately. He heard my fantasies, my fears, and my favorite things about sex. Feeling pretty comfortable with Him so quickly, I gave Him my number and I have been caught in His nets ever since. The next day, I was asked if I was open to having a sister sub, and of COURSE I was turned on by the mere idea. He had met her online, also, a week before, so He felt like the luckiest man in the world! He named her Ella, and named me Fara. This happened just over a month ago.

Valentine's Day is a day to celebrate sexual and other romantic aspects of love. What more perfect time of the year to meet my Master? We finally met on neutral territory -- a mall. I waited for Him for only about 5 minutes until I saw Him come toward the doors. He wore a black leather jacket over a blue button-up shirt with lighter blue tight undershirt with bootleg jeans and black shoes to finish it off. He looked very handsome from the start. I couldn't help it, I smiled bigger than I have for a long time and He returned the smile -- but with a more sinister touch, of course. Trying to downplay what was happening, I laughed and said hello, but He said nothing. Instead, He did exactly as He told me that He would -- He took me into His arms and gave me the most electrifying kiss of my life. I was His, and I wanted to be no where else but in His arms.

From there, we met up with my best friend and her mother who were also at the mall. We all sat at a few benches and had a nice conversation and I enjoyed a side of my Master I hardly get to see -- His public and social self. After fifteen minutes or so, we went off on our own way... to the family bathroom in the food court. Master had a little surprise for me -- a butterfly vibrator. He fastened it on me and made it shake on my clit. I was already on fire, but with every push of the button, He brought me closer and closer to the edge. Right as we were almost done, a little boy burst into the bathroom and caught us. I blushed and giggled as I ran out, past the little boy's mother. Unless she lived under a rock, she knew what we were probably doing!!

The rest of our shopping in the mall was pretty uneventful, besides the occasional tease on my throbbing clit. We went to a lingerie store where He bought me two pairs of stockings, and then to yet another store where he purchased my public collar. It's a very pretty black beaded choker that goes with almost anything in my wardrobe. We know what it means, the rest of the world can just admire how much it accentuates my beauty! We ate at a restaurant in the mall and He chummed it up with the waiter. I guess that made it easier for us to make googly eyes at each other and kiss very very VERY passionately. I had to hold on to His coat to walk correctly! Not to mention my weak knees around Him mixed with my heels gave me pretty painful blisters.

After dinner, we went a few blocks over to a specialty boutique. I found a pair of boots that I would LOVE to have, and I'd imagine my Ella would love to see me in, but Master spoiled me enough. He didn't need to buy me the boots... yet. He picked out a number of different hosiery for me, and a slinky little dress (that will come into play later). We then went to the novelty section and He picked out a new butterfly for His own toy chest and picked out my first toy -- a 6.5 inch vibrating dong. I felt so spoiled and pampered when we left that store... not to mention excited beyond anything I have ever felt before!!

I had at this point spent a few hours with my sweet Master, and now I had to hop in my own Taurus and drive over to His house. I had to resort to singing along very loudly to my radio in order to keep focused. We finally arrived at His place and my whole body buzzed with excitement. In my absolutely nervous and excited state, I left everything in my car. He gave me a very brief tour and we spent some time together rather innocently. That is, until He decided it was time to take a shower.

He very ably took off my skirt and gave me my first taste of His hand spanking my now bare ass. After my little yelp of surprise, He unfastened my bra and pulled my shirt over my face, but stopped there. My arms were trapped over my head, my face was covered, and He pinched and rolled my nipples so deliciously hard. I stood in His kitchen, completely nude -- his Valentine's gift was now all unwrapped and ready for Him to play with. He lead me to the bathroom and readied the shower. We stepped inside and I fell into His arms, eyes closed and completely trusting Him. My Master stands almost a whole foot taller than me, so the water was at His shoulder, but in my face.

Master wanted me to be completely bare and perfect for our first time, so He took the liberty of shaving the stray hairs on my pussy lips. He is a perfectionist, so this took about ten minutes. It probably did not take all that long, but every second that I knew stood between me and my first taste of Master's cock felt like a lifetime. Finally, He approved of my pussy and He turned me to face him with my back to the spray. He kissed me and felt my body before He ordered me to my knees. The moment I was waiting for. But before this would happen, He slid the dong inside me and turned it to the lowest setting. Lucky for us, it was waterproof! I fucked myself with the fake dick as I sucked on His cock. Soon, we both had our first orgasm and I tasted the sweet saltiness that is my Master's cum. I could not swallow the whole load because He, like me, had not had release for three days.

He washed the smells of the day off my body and now He could only smell me. Since I had left my bag in my car, I sat and watched television with him wearing nothing but a towel and a blanket as He sat comfortably wearing pajamas. Fittingly, the shirt He wore said on the back - "The beatings will continue until morale improves." Unfortunately, the morale of the night was exceptionally high. We sat and watched some more television, and then he put in a movie for me to watch. We had a good number of good discussions until my body was so turned on by just being in His presence, I begged for the next thing on the agenda -- a web cast of our first fucking.

I put on a pair of black stockings, the garter to hold them up, His new butterfly vibe, and the new slinky black dress. I nervously waited for his cue, and saw Him prepare the webcam. He smiled His wicked smile and told me to assume the position. I willingly and excitedly went on my hands and knees on top of the ottoman and I looked over and saw myself on the computer screen. His hand spanking my ass made me look down once more and I heard Him laugh, making my pussy jump. His hand went back and smacked my ass even harder, making me cry out in both pain and pleasure. Then He grabbed a switch. He only smacked me with it about four times, but I felt my skin rising where it was struck. I did not dare look behind me, but I knew what was next.

I heard the distinct sound of a wrapper being torn open and the sad sigh of Master putting a condom on His cock. He put his hands on my hips and asked me, "Is My Fara ready for Master's cock?" I nodded and choked out my response, "Yes, Master!" He slowly entered me and I felt His wide cock stretch me out before He started pounding me. I was gone. I can somewhat remember being able to do nothing but scream until I heard Him say, "Cum for Me, Fara!" and my cunt squeezed around Him. I threw my head back and felt him pulse inside me. I sighed very sadly when He pulled out of me.

He took the condom off and went back to his computer. He had a request -- someone wanted me to suck on Him some more. He went back to my mouth and I willingly took him back in -- but He did not wash off the taste of the condom. Normally, His leaving and wiping himself off would have turned me off, but I waited patiently and took Him back in. I sucked and He spanked my ass, telling me how much He enjoyed using me and how good a girl I was. The moment His cock left my mouth, my arms gave out and I sat with my ass in the air, overwhelmed by what just happened to me. My Master had just taken me for the first time and we had an audience! He allowed me to sit on the ottoman and had our audience enjoy the sight of me sitting topless and exhausted before them. We bid them a fond goodnight and proceeded to get ready for bed.

I was told that I would be sleeping in the nude, so with some help, I stripped down once again and sat patiently on the bed. I heard Master warming something in the microwave and I relaxed on the bed. He entered the room and I smiled very sleepily at seeing His nude form once again. He commanded me to roll over because He had a surprise for me -- a lovely massage to rub me gently to sleep. His hands eased many aching muscles in my back with the use of baby oil. He worked his way down my legs and even massaged my ass.

Then the surprise -- He laughed His menacing laugh and purred in my ear, "And now the front." I had never had a full body massage before, so my heart started racing with excitement and my pussy creamed once more. He rubbed down my muscles before He started massaging my breasts. His hands made even more moans escape from my body. He showed me many more pleasure spots on my body, both pleasant and painful before wiping some precum off the tip of His cock and shoving it into my mouth. My body squirmed with desire under Him and He laughed at me, saying I didn't seem very tired anymore. I begged him to take me, so He grabbed a condom He had so strategically placed on the headboard.

I was in for yet another surprise. He ordered me to move over on the bed, and He positioned Himself very close to the center of the bed. He smiled at me and put the condom on His now very hard cock. "Show your Master how much you want to be taken, Fara!" I climbed on top of Him and He had me guide Him into my extremely wet, now well lubricated pussy. Once again, I do not remember what all happened specifically. I do remember how my body felt like it was on fire, a new wave coming over me with every stroke of his cock inside His slave slut's pussy. I looked into His eyes and saw what He saw in me -- His beautiful and very fuckable little slave slut. With every stoke, I was handing myself over to my Master. Every pulse made my body more His property. Once again, He commanded, "Cum for Me, Fara!" and my juices rushed out onto His cock. I stayed on top of Him for a few moments until He granted me permission to lay beside him. I slowly slid Him out of me and we both let out a disappointed moan. I laid next to Him and was completely relaxed. We climbed under the covers and turned out the light.

We woke at 11 am the next morning, still slightly groggy. He woke up much quicker than I did, and by the time I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, He had the television set to my favorite show. I smiled gratefully and watched it while He made us breakfast. In His own words, He worked with what He had, so He made us eggs with pepperoni and buttered toast. As odd as it sounds, it tasted pretty good! I was impressed with my Master's ingenuity! We then cuddled up and watched some of another movie, my mind still thinking about my Master's cock through the movie. I knew in order to get what I wanted, I needed to beg. I looked at him and whispered, "Je te veux." In hindsight, I should have said, "Je vous veux." But after a few minutes, I told him this meant, "I want you." I sighed and after a few moments, I looked into His eyes and said, "Take me."

He took my hand and lead me back into the bedroom. He took off my clothes once again and threw me onto the bed. I looked up at Him, my eyes begging for what my body craved once more. He grabbed a condom and quickly put it on before putting my legs high above my head and pummeling into me. Finally, my Master was taking me in my favorite position. This time, I remember what happened. He held my legs at my ankles and drove his cock as far into me as he could. Every little movement drove me closer and closer to the biggest climax I had ever felt. He looked into my eyes and told me once again to cum for Him. I let my body go and He moaned with His own climax. He slid out, but laid on my body for a few minutes, teasing me verbally.

By this time, I felt more intoxicated than alcohol had ever made me feel. We went back into the living room and finished watching the movie. We then took our turns in the shower and prepared to take up our public personalities once again. However, before we would return to the world of monotony, He had one more Valentine's gift for me. My pussy once again was on fire and I wanted nothing more than to have Him take me one more time, but He would not have it. Instead, less than 30 minutes before I had to leave for school, I begged for Him to let me suck His cock. I knelt on the floor before him, a slave slut before her Master. I took Him into my mouth one more time and hungrily and happily sucked the cum right out of Him. I swallowed and knew that I had received my Master's gift.

Before I met Him, I was nervous. When I met Him, I gave myself to Him to be His own slave slut Fara. When he looks at me, I am beautiful. He kisses me and I am on fire. And when he takes me, I am complete. I am His Fara. My Master will do with me what He will.