Jealous Courtney

Story Info
Jealous sister has urges only her brother can fulfill.
2k words
4.18
236.1k
224

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mom was just about ready to burst. The whole family was at the breakfast table, and my mom could barely reach her plate having her belly between her and the table. My dad wasn't giving it any thought, but she was straining more than usual, grimacing even, and I asked her if everything was okay.

"I think so, sweetie," she said. "It's just kicking, maybe."

Meanwhile my sister was next to me, biting her lower lip. You've got to understand something about my sister, Courtney — there isn't a more jealous person on the planet. When I worked two jobs to get a car, she forced my parents to buy her one for her eighteenth birthday, even though she doesn't like to drive. She takes note of how much all of her friends spend on their birthday parties, and then makes sure hers cost double. That sort of girl. And for the past nine months she's been mad as can be that my mom's been getting all the attention while pregnant, just because she's forced to sit the sidelines for once.

"She's fine," Courtney said. "She's always making it out to be worse than it is."

I kicked her under the table, and she returned it with a punch to my shoulder.

"You two stop," my dad said, putting the newspaper down. The action finally made him take a look at my mom. "Hun, maybe Mike is right. You don't look so great."

It wasn't long before we were preparing to head to the hospital. Courtney didn't want to go, but dad was adamant the whole family wait it out together, just in case this was really the big moment. But Courtney took so long to get ready that my dad couldn't wait, and said I should just take her in my own car.

Of course, I had to wait thirty minutes for her get out of her room. She'd put on a pair of ass-hugging yoga pants and a high-cropped white sweatshirt that exposed the entirety of her abs and put her tits on display for anyone who cared to look.

"Really?" I said.

She pushed her tits together, winked, and blew a kiss to me, before rolling her eyes and flipping me off and tossing her blonde hair behind her head. "Nobody asked for your opinion, jackass."

By the time we got to the hospital my mom had already been admitted, my dad was pacing in the waiting area, and Courtney was chewing gum and texting on her phone. I have to admit that I was as nervous as my dad, and I kept checking the clock and tapping my foot on the linoleum. Then Courtney put her hand on my leg and sneered at me.

"Quit. The fucking. Racket."

I guess I long ago stopped wondering what happened to the sister I used to have. It's no coincidence she turned into a bratty selfish bitch when she got a pair of double D's and an ass that could grip a baseball in its clutches. Every guy wanted her — she'd learned to play the role expected of her. But that didn't mean she was about to boss around the same older brother who'd kept her in line the last eighteen years of her existence.

Before she could take her hand off my lap I grabbed it with my own and pulled her up. "Come here," I said.

"Fuck you!" she said, trying to pull away. I tightened my grip. "That wasn't a request."

My dad roared: "Both of you stop this—" Suddenly the doors swung open and a nurse appeared. "Mr. Connolly. It's time." His eyes went bright with the news. "Follow me," she said, "We'll get you prepped."

For a moment he looked back at us with a stern grimace before following the nurse. The room fell silent, and the few people who were there had their eyes glued on Courtney and me. With one swift motion I pulled her forward and led her down the hallway into the men's bathroom.

"Jesus Christ, Mike, what the hell's your problem?!" She looked flustered, strands of hair falling down past her eyes, getting caught on her ruby red lipstick.

"You're my fucking problem! What's the matter with you? Ever since mom got pregnant you've been — a bitch," I hissed. "You might've been a spoiled brat before, but if you could put it on hold for one day, this might just be the one. Can't mom have this one moment for herself?"

She crossed her arms. "I don't know what you're talking about. You're not dad. You don't have any right to talk to me like this. And you're acting like a prick right now."

I stayed silent, because I knew my words had had their effect. I could tell: now she was the one tapping her foot on the ground, and she refused to look at me — slowly I saw tears forming behind her eyes, and I knew she'd broken.

"Hey, don't—" I brushed the hair out of her face and put it behind her ear, and then pulled her in. "No need to cry, okay? I didn't want to get you upset."

"It's just hard . . . First you get all the attention because you're in college and getting good grades, and then mom gets pregnant and everyone's all over her. You'd think . . . I disappeared, or something."

My hands were on her bare mid-section, gripping her sides, and something about the warmth, the slopes that were immediately beneath my hands, the ones that led to her backside, somehow got me . . . excited. I tried to pull away but she was lost in the moment.

"Mike, I just want that attention, you know?"

I pulled her away, still holding her, and looked her in the eyes. Her lips were pouty, her makeup beginning to smear, and for a second I saw the last remnants of the sister I used to know so well. The sister I loved so much.

"Jesus," I said, "Don't you get enough attention? Every guy in your class is trying to get in your pants. Every Facebook photo you have has like two hundred likes, Court. I mean, come on!"

She laughed and wiped her eyes dry. "That's not what I mean though," she said. "I mean the attention mom's gotten for being pregnant. For having that 'glow' everyone is always talking about. For everything that comes with that bump, you know?"

Now it was my turn to laugh. "You're saying you want to get pregnant?"

"Is that so crazy?"

Maybe not. Feeling her body, having her near me, it wasn't so far-fetched. I could see how if she was persistent enough, few men could resist . . .

"Why are you looking at me like that?" she said, holding eye contact with me. One of her eyebrows arched, and her smile turned into a devilish one. "Mike, is something on your mind?"

I turned her and pushed her against the door to the farthest stall, forcing it in, forcing us inside. Then I turned her again so she was up against the door itself. For a moment, I let go. She tried to put on an innocent look, her big brown eyes looking unsure, her arms limp at her side.

"Mike —" She groaned. My hand had slipped down the camel-toe peeking out of her spandex, rubbing there, clipping the lips with my fingers until moisture had passed through onto them. "We can't," she said.

I came forward and met her lips with my own, our tongues swirling, making sure to grab a long bite of her lip as I pulled away.

She had lust in her eyes. I knew I might not be the one to get her pregnant, but at least I could satisfy an urge I now knew we both had.

I put my hand on her abdomen and pinched her spandex, slowly pulling it down with one hand. She immediately grabbed at my jeans, unbuckling them, throwing them to the floor. It must've been some time — those early baths together, the unfortunate naked run in — since she'd seen my cock. She'd certainly never seen it at full attention.

"Jesus," she said. "It's . . . big. I don't know. . ."

I grabbed a handful of her hair and pushed her lips against mine before I turned her around and up against the wall. Her beautiful pear-shaped ass was sitting before me now, waiting for me to make my move, and I couldn't help but grab both of cheeks, spread, them and enjoy the sight of my cock waiting to enter.

"What? Second thoughts?" My sister asked in my moment of reflection.

"Not exactly." I plunged into her with one motion, her pussy meeting capacity when it was only halfway in, telling me to slow down.

"FUCK, Mike!" She threw a hand back onto my chest, but I grabbed it with my own and put it back up on the wall.

"Shush," I said. "Doctors are trying to operate out there."

"They'll be operating on me if you try something like that again, I've only been with two guys an neither were as —"

I couldn't wait. I slowly began to saw my way into her, taking it slow, watching her legs buckle as I got my full piece up to the hilt.It was slow at first, but then I picked up, pistoning in and out of her, pulling her hair, arching her back, my cock covered in her cream.

Before long she was pushing back against, me, huffing, begging for it. "Fuck me, Mike, just like that, just like that. Please don't stop, PLEASE."

We both heard the door swing open to the bathroom, and before my sister could make a peep, I pulled out and swung her around, making out with her again. My dick was up against her, and lost in the moment, I began grinding up on her, my cock sliding up against her thigh, pre-cum and her cunt-juice smearing all over her. She was grinning, and when a urinal flushed and we had the place to ourselves again, she pushed me down onto the toilet and lined up above me.

She practically impaled herself on my cock, her pussy finally comfortable with my size. Her eyes were up at the sky, her neck extended just enough for me to grip it; her hair bobbed around with every move. "JUST LIKE THAT, MIKE. THAT'S RIGHT. I'M GONNA CUM. RIGHT THERE. DON'T STOP.

I could feel my cock preparing to unload, the heat building to a head, what felt like a week's worth of cum just dying to be set free.

Somehow, Courtney felt it to. Her eyes were glued to mine. She forced my hand on to her tit, forcing me to cup it, play with it, hold it for dear life. "I want you to cum in me, Mike. I want you to give me a baby, just like dad gave mom, I want you to cum as deep in me as you can."

"Courtney—"

"Give me a baby, Mike. Cum in my pussy and make me yours."

She thrust her weight down right at the last moment, my cock rocketing off shots of sperm deep into her, filling her to the brim, the excess leaking out of her and onto my dick.

When she stood up, threads of cum fell to the tile floor, and she reached down with her hand and picked up the strands with her index finger, sucking it like a lollipop, swallowing her leftovers. "MMM, MMM, MMM." She grinned. Her hair had the frizzled look that only a good fuck could provide. She threw on her spandex, bra, and sweatshirt, and we walked out together, just as that same nurse from before was walking down the hall.

"There you two are!" she said. "Your mother just gave birth. Your parents are waiting for you. You two have a got a new sibling."

We followed her, knowing that one baby was only the beginning for our family.