Jealousy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,487 Followers

"You order the pizza while I go upstairs and shower," I informed her. "And I'll even let the two of you order the movie too. Just make it something we'll all enjoy seeing together," I added. "No chick flicks."

"How about a chick flick with skin in it?" She asked. I laughed at that.

"Only IF there's enough skin worthwhile," I told her, and then scooted up to my room, and the bathroom where I proceeded to take a nice long relaxing shower, and let the two of them finish making whatever plans they might have had. By the time I came back down stairs again, the pizza had arrived, and there was an open bottle of wine with three glasses waiting for me to bring down stairs to the den with me. I had worn only my bathrobe, something I was prone to do whenever we were alone together like this, so being naked beneath it would be no real surprise. But I also knew, just knowing I was...would arouse and excite Diane even more than she already was, if that were even possible under the circumstances.

They were already watching a movie, one I had seen once before, but was pleased to see which one they had picked out, as it was one of those coming of age stories of three young people, two women and one man, all sharing a place together during the summer, and the eventual relationship, sexually speaking, that developed between all three of them. I found it to be an interesting choice, sat down...poured the wine, and began eating the pizza.

As she usually did, Sandy sat on the same couch I'd seen her laying down on earlier, with Diane and I sharing the slightly larger couch together, though sitting side by side as opposed to laying down like Sandy was. Midway through the movie, and after consuming two glasses of wine, Sandy was already looking as though she were about to fall asleep.

"Told you," Diane laughed quietly looking over at her, just as she allowed her hand to slip between the folds of my bathrobe, once again seeking out my now flaccid cock.

"What are you doing?" I asked, feigning shock at her boldness.

"What do you think I'm doing?" She continued whispering, the two of us once again glancing over towards my sister, who now appeared to be dozing, though she'd rolled over on her side, still facing us, it appeared she had in fact fallen asleep. Somehow...I knew she wasn't however, that she was actually faking it, and wondered then if this was how the two of them had finally decided to do this. By now, Diane was openly fondling my cock making it stiff and full once again as I pretended to nervously glance over towards Sandy while she did this. "Don't worry...she's asleep, told me earlier just how tired she was," Diane said trying to reassure me. "And besides...I think this is sort of naughty, don't you? Don't you find it exciting to be messing around a little with your sister in the same room we are?"

I answered that by extending my hand, finding her breast as I began kneading it beneath the tee shirt she had on. Quite expectedly, finding no bra to have to fight through while doing so. She had indeed obviously come prepared for this.

"That's what I thought," she sighed softly, and then leaned over, taking my cock inside her mouth, gumming my somewhat larger head, something she knew I damn well enjoyed whenever she did that to me, as sensitive as it was. I closed my own eyes, only partially, squinting, looking over at my sister, without appearing to actually be looking. Sure enough, she too was squinting, looking back at us now.

"Fuck!" I thought to myself. "This is a bit wicked...but is it really incest? No...how could it be? She's just curious...about "it" is all," I again assured myself. "It's not about me directly...not really," I said arguing with myself, seeking some assurance that my own arousal was because of Diane's mouth on my cock, and not on the fact it was my sister laying just a few feet away that was truly arousing me while she did that.

Yeah...right.

It wasn't long before Diane shifted positions there on the couch, suddenly climbing over to sit in my lap. She'd been wearing a short skirt, and I soon learned no panties as she reached down, guiding me up in between her legs.

"Don't worry...she's sound asleep," Diane professed once more. "And even if she does wake up, it's not like she doesn't know we're doing it. Chances are she'll just run off to bed, or if she doesn't then we will. But right now...I need you inside me," she said nipping at my ear as I felt her slick, soft, deliciously wet pussy engulf me. I once again closed my eyes, squinting...looking, and sure enough, saw Sandy doing the same thing I was, squinting back. Diane had bunched up her skirt just enough that I knew damn well Sandy could see her taking my cock as she slowly rose up and down my shaft, almost purposely. "Suck my tits," she then informed me, which I loved doing anyway, but I knew even as she said that, it was to ensure my attention was elsewhere, and not worried about my sister. I happily unbuttoned the blouse she was wearing, removed her bra, and after she'd wiggled out of that, began lapping away, and sucking her hard fat thick nipples. That was one of the few areas they were completely different in. Diane had dark tan, large areolas that covered a goodly portion of her rather large breasts. Sandy's in comparison, were a rosy red color, only half as large around perhaps, but a bit longer even, sticking up nice and hard as I so recently remembered seeing them as she lay there playing with one of them.

I sucked...looking over, carefully, and saw my sister's hand suddenly sneak down between her legs, though trying to appear as though she were simply sleeping like that, one hand tucked down comfortably, and innocently, though I knew damn good and well what she was doing to herself as she lay there.

Admittedly, I was damn fucking horny. And I was fairly confident that Sandy had a bird's eye-view as my cock slid in and out of her best friends, soaking wet cunt. The sounds of which I could easily hear myself as our tempo gradually intensified. At this point...I was way beyond caring, even if Sandy was to sit up and actually watch us...pointedly, not to mention doing anything else. Though the subtle movement of her hand confirmed that very fact as she continued to lay there, still squinting...still watching us.

I could feel my own orgasm build, knew I was only moments away from spewing a gallon of cum inside my girlfriend's cunt...and told her so. Something she loved hearing, which almost always triggered her own release.

"Fuck baby...I'm going to squirt in you," I told her, enjoying the sound of those words, just as she did. She loved hearing me tell her that, loved it when I said "squirt" with each and every ejaculate of my cock as it spurted deeply inside her.

"Yes baby, yes! Squirt in me! Fill my fucking cunt!" I began doing so, only then looking over at my sister again, eyes open...just as hers were. She now looking at me, the movement of her hand more than obvious between her legs, as was the look in her eyes as we locked eyes with one another, watching one another cum.

**

Though Diane spent the night with me, and though we had in fact made love again, she woke early in the morning, leaving before sun up. Needing to work that day, she also needed to go home, shower and change clothes. Though I sensed her leaving, I was far too out of it myself to fully wake up and say good-bye to her. Only waking when I heard the soft knock on my bedroom door, Sandy now peeking in at me as I in turn rolled over looking at her.

"You up? Or do you want to sleep for a bit yet?" She began. "Thought I'd ask...because I was getting hungry and wondered if I should fix something for you too."

I lay there looking at her, the memory of two things immediately coming to mind. One...watching her cum as I did. Two...hearing the soft faint click of my bedroom door opening the night before. And though I couldn't see her clearly, I could tell the door had been opened a crack. Once again, Sandy had stood for a time looking in on us while we fucked. That knowledge of her doing so, once again adding to my excitement and enjoyment, causing me to experience yet again another very intense and satisfying orgasm.

"Yeah, I'm hungry...but we need to talk first."

"About what?" She asked tentatively, though she did step further into my room. I sat up, keeping the sheets up over myself, especially as I was still nude. I patted a spot next to me however, inviting her over.

"Well...for one thing, about what you saw down in the den, and what I saw at the same time. And then again...last night. Obviously, I knew you were peeking in on us."

"Oh...that."

"Yeah, that. So...you want to talk about it?"

"What's to talk about?" I frowned at her, and then smiled. She smiled back, blushing. "Look Brian, it's no big deal. I was...I was just curious, that's all. And then...seeing the two of you, well...I got aroused, a little..." she said blushing even more than she had been.

"A little?" I chuckled trying not to laugh. "Looked to me like more than just a little!" Though who was I to talk? Laying here in bed, naked as the day I was born, my sexy hot little sister sitting next to me, in what was nothing more than a too tight tee shirt which she wore to bed, along with her panties, wasn't exactly un-sexy attire as she sat here next to me. I couldn't help but glance at her suddenly hard nipples, which hadn't been minutes ago. Each one now nicely firm and hard, poking against her white, wife beater tee shirt, which was making me harder now too.

And mine at the moment was even more noticeable than she was, as she glanced over my way, looking down at the sheet, seeing the all too obvious tent pole. I bent my knees slightly, trying to hide it...too late of course as she smiled.

"Looks to me like someone else is more than a little aroused too," she said feeling a bit more confident all of a sudden. "I'd have thought Diane had worked all that out of you last night the way you two were carrying on!"

"Yeah well...not quite obviously. But let's be honest here shall we? Just because you're my sister, doesn't mean I can't get humanly aroused...especially with you sitting there the way you are," I said nodding at her chest as she looked down at herself, seeing what I was. She wasn't exactly blushing, her face still a bit red, but a different kind of red, in a different way. Especially the way she was now looking at me. Flushed...heated. Yeah, definitely aroused. Just as I was. She was smiling however.

"So...what you're telling me is...little sister turns you on?"

Now it was my turn to blush. "That's not exactly what I was...what I was trying to say," Sandy giggled, and then reached down suddenly lifting her tee shirt up and over her head.

"So tell me, what was it you were trying to say then? That you weren't getting aroused looking at these?"

I know my mouth was open, because I closed it, unable to find enough moisture inside my mouth to find words. The fact I was now staring at my own sister's ripe, luscious tits had stolen my sanity for a moment as I tried to make myself register what I was actually looking at. What I said was..."Fuck Sandy...those are nice!"

Now she did laugh, and shook her chest at me, making them wobble and bounce about considerably. But she didn't let it go there either. Suddenly, she spun around on the bed, pouncing on me, or rather on my lap. Thank god the sheet was between us. Even then, I felt her groin suddenly pressing down against my very firm cock.

"You think so huh?" She laughed again, once again wobbling her boobs in front of me, though making it worse as I felt her likewise press down even more firmly against my shaft too. I wasn't sure she was doing it on purpose...but how could she not? If I could feel it...she had to have felt it as well.

"Sandy..." I tried. Only now she was looking down, looking at where she pressed against me, where her panty covered cunt rested firmly and precisely against my sheet covered prick. Which by the way, was now showing a bit of a darker spot where the two of us met.

"Jesus Brian! You're fucking hard!" She exclaimed. She then looked up at me, and simply said..."I want to see it!"

"Sandy..." I tried once more, but she continued, heading me off, knowing damn good and well what I was trying to do here.

"Oh come on Brian...show me. Don't weird out just because I'm your little sister. It's not like we haven't, well...sort of, seen one another before. Which reminds me...you really do owe me one! So come on, quit being so damn shy and all big brothery on me."

I knew of course what she was talking about. It was weeks before she let me off the hook because of it. But she was forgetting one thing. She'd already gotten even with me for that one...a long time ago. Obviously, she'd forgotten.

"We're already even," I reminded her. "Remember? You walked in on me a couple of weeks after I caught you bare-assed out in the hallway?"

"That didn't count."

"What do you mean that didn't count?" I asked incredulously.

"I didn't actually see anything, not really. Sure...I knew what you were doing, but you covered up so fast...I didn't actually see it."

"Well...you certainly saw it yesterday while it was going in and out of Diane," I now added.

She chuckled. "Not totally, only partially. I mean I saw you at an angle yes, so some of it, just not...well, not it...it!"

"It, it?"

She was getting exasperated with me, though I was doing so on purpose, still trying to worm out of this situation if I could, which didn't look as though I were really going to.

"I'll let you touch my tits if you'll let me see it."

They were only a few inches away from my face as it was, her comment redirecting my gaze back at them as though a magnet. God she had nice looking tits, and though like I said, almost the exact same size and shape as Diane's, for some oddball reason, they were even more alluring, more arousing to me. Perhaps that forbidden fruit thing. Though in this case, two fruits. Nice ripe full ones that I was in fact dying to touch, if not actually bite on and chew.

"Jesus," I said instead, feeling my cock throb at even thinking along those lines...not to mention an additional press of my sister's now soaking pussy still pressing against it, even between the sheet. That small little spot had grown considerably from both sides. Obviously, she was adding a bit of her own arousal to the situation just as much as I was.

Almost before I knew what I was doing, I reached up, one hand suddenly surrounding each one of my own sister's breasts! Her eyes lit up, opening wide as she sighed upon feeling that, and then closed almost as quickly as she sighed again, this time grinding herself against me a bit more purposely and fully. I was soooooo tempted to suck on one of her tits, nearly doing so, but then catching myself, actually letting go of her breasts.

"Ok, ok...before I do something even worse than I already have," I said rolling, forcing her to roll with me, effectively dumping her off me. I then slid out on my side of the bed, standing up...literally and figuratively speaking as Sandy now lay there on my bed looking up at me. I figured the two or three second look was good enough, and began heading off towards the bathroom.

"Hey! Where are you going?" She asked scrambling out of bed, actually chasing me. "I'm not done looking...yet!" She exclaimed in no uncertain terms.

"I gotta pee!" I said lamely.

"Ah huh...what you want to do...is jerk off don't you?" She accused me instead.

I actually wanted...no, needed...to do just that. But I wasn't about to tell her that either.

"Seriously sis...I need to pee, bad! And if you don't let me...then, well...let's just say things will get a bit messy here in about two seconds."

"I like messy. In fact...I want to see you do just that Brian. Make it messy. Let me watch you."

"Watch me pee?" I laughed. "Yeah...right."

"No...well maybe that too yes in fact. But no...I want to watch you...jerk off."

I had made it as far as the door, now standing there sideways looking at her. Looking at her as she reached up cupping her magnificent breasts, fingering her nipples. "Wouldn't you enjoy jerking off, looking at me? Looking at me while I masturbated for you?" She asked, one hand now slithering down her tummy, my eyes once again glued as she slipped her hand beneath the waistband of her panties. There was no mistaking where it had gone either, nor when she pulled it back up and out, holding those same fingers beneath my nose for a moment before sliding them across my open lips. I was too stunned to initially react to that. The smell of her...the hot, horny fragrance of my own sister, not to mention the all too brief, tantalizing taste of her as she gave my palate something to think about.

"You're serious."

"Very," she said now bending over, easing her panties down her nicely toned legs. It was the first time I had actually seen my sister's pussy up close and personal. Unlike Diane's, Sandy still had a small neatly trimmed little tuft of hair just above her mons, which pointed down towards her swollen puffy lips like a neon sign. She stood there, now spreading herself, running her fingers up her furrow, her fingers showing a glimmer of liquid moisture clinging to them as she brought them back up to her mouth once again. Licking them off. "Please?" She added.

"Oh fuck!" I said. I was too far gone to argue any more, let alone think about what I was about to do for her...with her. "After I pee," I said not really sure that I could now...especially when she followed me into the bathroom. Obviously, Sandy wasn't letting me out of her sight. "In the shower," I then amended. Somehow, doing that in the shower, even with her there, didn't seem quite as bad as it would have otherwise. Don't ask me why...it just didn't. And besides, I'd been masturbating in the shower for years while thinking about my own sister. It just seemed suddenly appropriate.

**

Standing in the shower with my own sister was a bit unnerving for me, but arousing too. It couldn't be helped. As much as I knew, and felt like this was wrong, just the sight of her standing there before me was enough to chase away those rational thoughts. Especially as she stood there smiling at me, fingering her luscious slit, toying with those amazingly hard nipples of hers. And her eyes locked on my purple, swollen cock the entire time as I stood there next to her stroking it.

"Fuck you're hard!" She said again for about the umpteenth time. "Doesn't it hurt? Ache?" She asked only then looking up into my eyes, an actual look of concern crossing her face. I laughed.

"Only if I leave it this way," I told her already feeling that tingling sensation down inside my balls telling me that when I did come...it was going to be a BIG one.

She smiled back. "Promise to tell me when you're about to," she stated. "I've been so looking forward to seeing this." Once again she made me laugh, nervously. Standing here fisting and stroking my own cock in front of my sister was once again so totally out of the norm for me. And yet...I had stood here in this very spot fantasizing about doing just this on numerous occasions.

She was making it easier for me though, touching herself so intimately as well. I so wanted to reach out and touch her. And maybe she sensed that, or saw it in my eyes or something though I'd made no move, nor indication to her that I wanted to do that.

"I'd love it if you'd touch my tits," she informed me, sighing audibly just at the thought of me doing so perhaps.

I didn't even hesitate. It was as though my hands had a mind of their own. I reached out with my left hand immediately fondling and toying with her available breast, though she continued to toy with the other one herself, moaning and sighing pleasurably as I did so. I fingered her nipple, likewise fingering the head of my own dick in much the same way, bringing pleasure to myself. It was like synchronized nipple-dickhead fondling, one becoming the other in a way, my own fingers doing to each, intensifying the pleasure. I don't know why it feels that way. It just does. Flipping that nipple of hers, rubbing and teasing it, sent additional shivers of delight down my shaft, causing my balls to tingle even more than they had been.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,487 Followers