Jealousy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers

"So...did you enjoy watching Diane and I masturbating in front of one another?" She suddenly asked out of the blue.

"You...you knew I was there?" I asked totally taken by surprise.

"Not at first...but then I caught your reflection in the TV, or movement rather. And then I waited...looking at the TV again, but not at the movie that was on. And sure enough, when the reflection of you standing there just behind the door alerted me that you were...well, let's just say that got me really horny. Knowing you were now watching us."

"More you than Diane," I now finally admitted. "I really couldn't see her," but then I asked as it suddenly dawned on me. "Did...did she know?"

Sandy nodded her head. "But only after you'd already left. Then I told her you had been yes."

"What did she say?" I asked incredulously, though my hands...still with a mind of their own hadn't stopped even for a second, still cupping and molesting my sister's breast.

"She wondered why you didn't just come in...and join us," she laughed.

"She did? Really?"

"Yes...really. And...she asked me to ask you something after she realized you had been."

"What?"

"She wondered...if you'd be jealous, or get upset...if we were too, well...if we were to do more than just watch one another finger-fucking ourselves," she said using the more decadent term, knowing that hearing her talk "dirty" was arousing to me. Which it was of course. The image she painted when saying that, relaying that precise moment back inside my head.

"You mean..."

"Yeah...actually touching, licking. We did once before, a long time ago. Just before you and Diane started getting serious. But never since then. She didn't want to cheat on you, not even with another girl...with me."

I laughed feeling a little stupid. "Oh, and this isn't?" I said only then taking my hand away, though I swear it was mad at me when I did that. She reached out, grabbed my hand however, and put it immediately back on her breast.

"Not really. I mean come on Brian, you and I aren't really doing anything...no more than what Diane and I were doing. Watching one another masturbate. You weren't upset by that now were you?"

"No."

"Well then."

"Listen Sis...this. This is a whole lot different than that. You two are friends, close friends, girl friends. And I don't exactly feel threatened by that." I chuckled looking at her as she frowned at me. "Ok, maybe just a little. But not really in a jealous way. And not really threatened either as I think about it. More like curious...aroused at the thought of it, you know?"

"So you're saying..."

"It wouldn't bother me if you two did. How's that? I mean...yes, it would bother me, in a good way. Like wanting to see that, watch that."

Sandy laughed. "She said you'd probably say that too. Though I agreed with her knowing you. So you're saying you'd be ok with the two of us licking one another out? You know...sucking one another's cunts? Rubbing our pussies together? Stuff like that?"

"Oh fuck! Sandra! Stop it!" I said using her more formal name, which I'd always done whenever she was badgering me at one time or another. Though this wasn't exactly like that, but I was trying to get my point across. "You keep talking like that..."

"What? It'll make you come?"

"Yes!" I said simply, and then paused thinking. "Would...well, would you two let me watch that then?"

"Maybe the second time."

I looked at her, bewildered.

"It's been a while Brian. A long while. We talked about it, even before yesterday. If the time ever came again, we'd sort of like that moment, that first time to be between us. Keep it a little special since it has been. You wouldn't be too terribly upset by that now would you? Jealous that we'd want that?"

I thought about it. Though my sister's nipple was already telling me that I wouldn't be.

"No. I can understand that. But then after that? The next time you two would?" I asked feeling a bit more weak in the knees.

"Guaranteed," Sandy grinned now winking. "It would be hot...having you there, watching us, working this fucking hard cock of yours while the two of us suck one another's cunts!"

"Oh fuck...Sandy!" I groaned loudly.

She grinned...looking down at my dick. "So...you gonna?"

I could only nod my head, looking down, already my balls tightening in anticipation of release. The clenching, spasmodic throb of that first powerful jettison of my spunk already making its presence known.

"Now?" She asked again. I just looked at her, the answer obvious. And then she reached out, grabbing my cock. I think I screamed her name. I'm not actually sure about that. But I stood there looking down, looking down at my own sister's hand as she clasped, now pumping my prick as geyser after geyser of white sticky cum-cream spewed from my dick, lurching, splashing all over her as she stood there giggling excitedly, pumping me off against her. When she had finally squeezed out every drop of my essence that she could, she then let me go. She began smearing my semen all over her body as though using it as body wash as I stood there with disbelief in my eyes, watching her. Realizing, my sister had just jerked her own brother off.

"There, that wasn't so bad now was it? So now...how about you finish doing me?"

My hand was inside her pussy even before I had a chance to think about it. I knew I'd be having a long conversation with my hand later. But right now...all I could think about was bringing my sister the same kind of pleasure she had just given me.

**

After we had dried off and collected ourselves, we went down stairs to fix breakfast. Both starving at this point.

"So, what's on your agenda for today? I asked. For myself, I had an early shift at the bookstore, from one to five, putting me home again sometime around six. I knew that Diane was planning on coming over again this evening, but I wasn't sure when.

"Mostly laundry, some house cleaning," she replied. "Which reminds me...strip the sheets off your bed if you would for me please. I can only imagine all the cooties you've left there...you and Diane," she laughed.

Though Sandy didn't work, it was by agreement between her and my folks. Wanting her to get the first year of college under her belt and work on her studies, mom and dad helped support her, the same way they had done for me my first year in school. In exchange for that, Sandy took care of the laundry and some light cleaning, along with helping out with dinners and the like.

"Speaking of Diane. What time is she coming over today?" I asked inquisitively ignoring her comment, and not trying or attempting to suggest anything, though Sandy of course immediately took it that way.

"She gets off around two. And with luck, I'll be getting off around three," she grinned wickedly.

"So you're going to talk to her then...about what I said?"

"That...and about what you and I did in the shower this morning," she grinned even more broadly.

I raised my eyebrows at her. "Sandra..."

"Quit being a worry wart Brian. She'll be cool with that, trust me. Not like we haven't discussed you before. Or the fact that she knows I've always been curious about what you looked like, and especially what you would look like when you squirted for me. I've always been fascinated by that. So I'm sure as hell going to tell her I finally got to watch you do it."

"You did a lot more than just watch," I reminded her.

"I wouldn't call that a lot Brian," she smiled. "I barely touched it when you started squirting all over me."

I was getting hard again.

"Well, I need to get dressed, and then get ready to head off to work," I said excusing myself, standing up, though my boxers did little if anything to hide the fact I was once more aroused. Sandy didn't miss seeing that either.

"Try and save some of that for later. I know Diane will be wanting...and needing that by the time you get home. I think...no, in fact...I know, she'll be damn fucking horny by the time you arrive, so don't be too surprised if she's already naked and waiting for you," she added.

My dick was even harder now, but it seemed pointless trying to hide it. She was still looking down at it too as it suddenly popped through the opening of my shorts.

"Well...hello," she giggled. "Somebody wants to come out to play!" She took a step towards me, but I turned heading away from her.

"You're insatiable, you know that?"

"Tell it to my pussy," she grinned. "Though I'm sure Diane will once she hears about all this, and that you basically gave us permission to suck cunts."

"God, Sandra!" I exclaimed in exasperation, and then turned before I simply walked over and shoved my dick in my sister's mouth. Tempted as I was.

I listened to her laughter all the way up the stairs as I headed towards my bedroom. Visions of the two of them together now filling my head, which I was pretty sure they would be doing after Diane arrived.

I smiled at the thought of that. Maybe they really would be naked when I came home today.

**

My head and thoughts weren't at work. All I could think about, all I could imagine was the two of them together. Two peas in a pod. Or in this case, a pussy pod. Twice I had had to remove things I'd stocked as I had stocked things incorrectly. Luckily I still had the presence of mind to realize that, and went back to check what I'd done, correcting my mistakes. My shift couldn't end fast enough. Images of the two of them locked in a naughty, arousing...wicked embrace, lapping away at one another's cunts, had left me with another almost painful erection. One I was again cognoscente of, making sure I stood behind the counter while helping to check out customers without being seen.

Even during the drive home I was half tempted to take my dick out, just so it would have room to stand without being so miserably confined. Twice I had to tell my hand no. We really did need to talk at some point. But now was not the time. My hand would win the argument.

I was pleased as I turned the corner on our street to see Diane's car, this time parked out in front as I pulled into the drive. And having done so, I of course entered in through the back way, letting my presence be known as the back door slammed shut behind me upon entering. Even then...I heard nothing, no voices, no laughter, no TV. Just total and complete silence.

"Sandy? Diane?" I called out walking over to the stairwell, listening. Once again however, no sounds could be heard. I turned intending to check out the living room, but there was nothing there either. "Maybe they went for a walk or something," I thought to myself, though the absurdity of that was obvious. I then headed towards the stairs intending to head up to my own room and change, which is when I looked up and saw the two of them standing together...naked. Looking down and smiling at me.

"We've been waiting for you," Diane said.

"Yeah. We decided to wait," Sandy added.

"Wait?"

"Yeah...wait. Now, hurry up...we're both fucking horny as hell, thinking about it. Having you be with us, watch us...the first time we actually go down on one another again after all this time.

This time my feet did all the thinking. Taking the stairs two at a time until I had reached them, kissing them both. And not just a quick little brotherly kiss on Sandra either. I actually kissed her smack on the mouth, which surprised her a little maybe. As well as Diane when I did that.

"Wow!" Sandy said stepping back. "Now that...was worth waiting for!"

I now followed my two luscious tarts into my room. Sandy had indeed changed the sheets on my bed, nice crisp clean sheets, which with luck, would soon have a whole new batch of Diane-Sandy-Brian cooties on them if I had anything to say about it.

Once again they stood together, waiting on me as I began taking off my clothes, now well aware that I was about to be treated to something very, very special. And as they did that, I was again reminded of just how much they looked alike in so many ways. Aside from Diane's bare pussy, and the small neatly trimmed tuft of hair just above my sister's cunt. That...and the difference in color of their respective nipples, they really could have passed for sisters. Even their hairstyles were very similar.

I could see why the guys had occasionally teased me about that. If they only knew now.

I think my cock was smiling at me when I finished undressing. It certainly felt like it anyway. Glad to be finally free again for one thing, but now looking forward to watching what I felt like was going to be a very erotic and sensual moment...for all of us. I stood there watching the two of them as they crawled into my nice clean bed. I almost felt like maybe I shouldn't be here for this, for this first one.

Almost I said.

"Come over here," Sandy said patting the bed. "Lay beside us...watch us, nice and close," she added, and then lay back as Diane winked at me, spreading my sister's legs, and proceeded to start tonguing and licking her from the head down, kissing her rather passionately first, before she slowly began doing that. Once she had vacated my sister's tits, and began leaving a trail of kisses and tongue licks a bit further down, Sandy invited me to allow my hands to come out and play. Which they were both eager to do obviously. I now lay beside my own sister, cupping and caressing her breasts, watching Diane...OUR girlfriend as she now began to probe at my sister's pussy with her tongue. Sandy, legs spread, bent at the knee, offering herself, making herself even more open and vulnerable to my girlfriend's talented tongue.

"Oh fuck Diane...I have been waiting to feel this for so...damn...long!" She moaned as Diane looked up, smiling, though her tongue was still busy, flicking and lapping away at my sister's cunt.

Sandra reached over, wrapping her fist around my cock, mostly just holding it. Which was now fine with me. Especially as Diane looked up, watching her do that...once again grinning, though still licking, quite nosily in fact now. Sandy was getting wet.

I watched mesmerized for what seemed like an eternity. Lightly, and softly caressing my sister's breasts all the while. "Oh god Brian...she's going to make me cum. And hard too!" She added, now looking at me, looking into my eyes. She had her "fuck-face" on too. You know the one, the one that you're embarrassed to let anyone else see. But she was looking at me with that face, her eyes burrowing into mine. "Watch me come Brian. Watch me...watch me while Diane sucks my clit, eats my cunt...fingers my pussy. Watch me Brian...watch me!" She cried out suddenly.

I was watching. I was seeing the most beautiful, sensual, erotic thing I had ever seen or witnessed in my entire life. My beautiful sister's face, all screwed up in pleasure, eyes open no less, locked on mine, and mine locked on hers...peering into the depths of her soul as she came, as she cried out, literally screaming as she did. But never once, did she close her eyes either, as hard and as nearly impossible as it was for anyone to actually do that in the throes of total and complete ecstasy, like she was. And yet...she somehow managed it.

I didn't even know for a moment, or realize it. But I was too. Only when I sensed, and then saw the white sticky cream clinging to her breasts did it dawn on me that I had actually joined her, came with her at that same exact moment. I don't even remember her hand doing anything to me, except just holding me. Obviously...it had been enough.

When at last super-sensitivity demanded that Diane remove her mouth from my sister's pussy, did she once again crawl up towards the two of us. But not before licking up the tracers of spunk that I'd left criss-crossing my sister's chest and breasts. She met us there then after that, the three of us kissing, sharing kisses, kissing one another back and forth. Me kissing Diane, and then Sandy, just as passionately and as provocatively as they lay kissing one another.

"My turn!" Sandy exclaimed after a bit, rolling Diane over onto her back as I once again assumed the exact same position against her. I now watched as my sister proceeded to drive Diane just as wild, just as crazy as she'd done to her moments ago.

That was erotic too. Though perhaps not in quite the same way as I'd experienced with Sandy. But I was a bit less aroused, though my prick at least bobbed it's satisfied head in acknowledgement of that, especially when Diane climaxed. And where we once again shared several long passionate kisses together after that.

I found that almost more fun than the rest of it.

Almost I said.

**

"What time is it?" Sandy asked a short time later, rolling over onto her side in order to glance at the clock on my nightstand.

"Why?" I asked looking as well, it was almost seven at this point.

"Because the pizza should be here anytime now," she answered in response to that. "I told them I'd leave them a nice tip if they delivered it around seven."

"Pizza? Again?" I asked. And though I enjoyed pizza, I wasn't all that crazy about eating it two nights in a row here.

"Yeah...again," she said rolling out of bed, just as Diane did. "And then after that...after we eat, after you've...well, built up a bit more stamina again. It'll be your turn."

"My...my turn?" I said looking at her, looking at Diane. The two of them standing there grinning from ear to ear. My twin horny pussy pod peas.

And then the doorbell rang. They grinned, laughing, racing down stairs as I shouted out after them. "Are you two crazy? You're still naked!"

"Yeah...we know. Promised we've give the delivery guy a really...really big tip!" Sandy shouted back. I walked over to the window looking down. I laughed. Someone was in for a big surprise, that's for sure. The delivery guy...was a girl. I raced out of my bedroom, reaching the stairs as they opened the door. I had to see this, see the surprised looks on everyone's faces...if I could.

"Oh..." Sandy said almost immediately. I could only imagine. But then I heard the delivery girl speak on her side of the door.

There was a smile in her voice when she did. "And to think that something like this would probably never happen to me!" She had stated, and then added..."that'll be twenty-two fifty."

"Ah...come in, let me get my wallet," Sandy said stepping back, as did Diane, as the cute little blonde in the Pizza delivery uniform stepped into the house, handing off the two large pizza's to Diane, drinking her in as she did so. And then she caught me standing there on the stairway looking down at the three of them. Likewise nude, and likewise aroused again.

"Damn...even better," she smiled. "I don't suppose..."

"Maybe...another time," Sandy said walking over, handing her the money, though she then leaned forward kissing the woman on the cheek as she did that, careful to allow one of her breasts to just brush against the front of hers.

"I hope so..." she said looking at the two of them, and then once again towards me, smiling, shaking her head, and reluctantly stepping back out through door. Sandy closed it, turned looking up towards me.

"Don't even think about it," she said, to which Diane agreed just as quickly. "You'll have your hands full with the two of us, let alone three."

I knew then, this was going to be a long and enjoyable night.

**

I picked up the pizza from the kitchen table and followed the girls downstairs to the den. Diane had stopped long enough to remove a pitcher of margaritas from the refrigerator. The problem with that was, I didn't have much of a tolerance for hard alcohol. Any more than two drinks and I'd be dealing with the bed spins. An experience I wasn't too keen on allowing again. The downside was, after two drinks...when the buzz wore off that I did have, I got tired, really...really tired, especially after having a nice hard climax. Which I'd had.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers