Jealousy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arriving home, I saw Jane's home number on the caller ID. The call came in at 10:37 p.m., shortly after I left. Maybe she couldn't answer me right away simply because she was showering, and now I was the one who had no reasonable explanation for not having picked up the phone. I must have spent half an hour in the shower, forehead against the cold tiles with the hot water beating down on my neck, thinking about all that and trying to make up some excuse for my girlfriend. All my teeth were sore, such was the force with which I had clenched them the night before, and so was my cock from the dry, hard anal sex. And, not to say I didn't remember anything else, I had a vivid image of myself sucking the guy's dick while he watched me through eyes half shut and with a smile of pleasure, even though I probably had little idea about what to do with my mouth there.

For a few weeks Jane never mentioned Gabriel's name. It wasn't hard for me to figure out he chose to keep that night's happenings to himself — if she knew that I had tried to beat up another guy out of jealousy like she was my property or that I had been unfaithful to her, our relationship would be over right away instead of lasting other four months like it actually did. Besides, much like I didn't want to lose my girlfriend, he wouldn't want to risk losing his childhood friend.

It was only after quite a while, just when I thought I wasn't going to hear that name anymore, that it happened again. I was getting out of the shower when her cell rang loudly in the bedroom, and went to get dressed there to try and monitor the brief, casual call.

"Who was it?" I asked her after she hung up.

"Gabriel. Does that bother you? Because the last time we talked about it you said everything was okay..."


"Well... I... Never mind."

The subject was never brought up again.

12