Jealousy and How I Overcome It

Story Info
Cuckold fantasy somehow becoming real; do I regret it?
1.4k words
3.46
110.5k
30
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 10/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex33
Alex33
30 Followers

I'll start by telling you a bit about Nicole, and myself, we've been together 11 years now, I'm 33 and she's 31 with a couple of kids. She's a lovely woman, 5'3 petite with small 32b breasts, good looking and the perfect wife and mum.

If I'm honest our sex life isn't up to much, I work a hard physical day job and she works hard as a stay at home mum, juggling the kids and housework amongst other things and by the time we get the kids to bed of an evening its often relax on the sofa time watching a bit of TV then to bed...and most nights without sex.

I've got a lot higher sex drive than Nicole and find it very frustrating, she's also not very adventurous, will not try anything new and bulks at any of my suggestions. She doesn't give oral, she no longer lets me go down on her and often turns her head when I try to kiss. She doesn't masturbate and has no sex toys.

Its basically a quick rub of each other until she's ready then I hop on until were both done and then off to sleep. As frustrating as it is I just couldn't bring myself to ever cheat on her because I love her dearly and only want her.

I've forever been trying to get to the bottom of why she's like this, is it because she's tired from her daily routines, so I started to help out a lot more round the house which she'd appreciate and I did think it made a slight improvement in her willingness to have sex but it was still the same routine motion sex.

Started to wonder if she could be possibly seeing someone else but that's a definite 100% no, she's just not that type, never has been and has always been dead against cheating.

But now basically I just don't think I'm doing enough for her sexually, and this just brings on this long time fantasy of mine for her to have sex with another man.

Let me tell you years ago when we first got together, she was 19 and I was 21, I was extremely jealous of other males around her, she was gorgeous, slim with a bubbly personality and would often get looks and attention from other men which I found incredibly hard to deal with, in fact I hated it and made things bloody hard for her.

We constantly argued about it and after these rows I knew id been an arse because I knew she loved me and wouldn't cheat.

We moved in together after two years and the jealousy became worse, I would dread her nights out with friends because id sit at home with my mind going in to overtime thinking up all these scenarios of her chatting with other men, id constantly be ringing her, abusing her down the phone and when she come home would have a go at her again, through all this time she stayed with me which put my mind at rest coming to the conclusion she must've really loved me even though I was acting a total prick so I thought id try hard to overcome this and the only way I knew how was to realise that although Id hate the thought of her around other men id often fantasise and masturbate thinking about her cheating on me, weird how the mind works!

So I played on this, I would get on the pc when I was free and read up on threesomes and cheating wife's and come across the term cuckolding, and I've got to say it completely changed my attitude towards her, I started to speak to other men who were in to the same thing, chatting with men who called themselves bulls that would be ever so willing to use my wife and I loved it, from hating her going out I now looked forward to it so id have time to get back on the pc and play with myself wishing she was up to no good with another man but knowing exactly what she was doing, drinking and having fun with her friends.

I can honestly say hand on heart that the whole cuckolding scene had near enough completely cured me of my jealousy, and we were getting of brilliantly, the sex improved, especially when she'd return home and even sometimes it would be me who wasn't up to it because my dick was worn out from the wanking!

She'd defiantly noticed the change in me but obviously I couldn't tell her how id managed it, id often talked to her about threesome but she'd always say no. But a couple of years later on her 23rd birthday we went out for a meal and a drink in a bar after, and Id wound myself up all day that I would confess my fantasy to her and I did, she was shocked, but despite my embarrassment the alcohol helped me push it further and she gradually started asking questions --

How can you love me and want me to have sex with another man? Told her I don't know the answer to that but what I do know is that I love you more than I can imagine.

Is it because you want to sleep with other women? No that couldn't be further from the truth, I have no intention of shagging any other women.

Next was -- I think your just trying to trick me and if I said I would you'd go mad,

I assured her this was defiantly not mind games and that id thought about it for a long time and it was actually what helped me overcome being jealous.

She never agreed to it and although she was acting like she was dead against it she started to say some things that got me excited and gave me hope.

I asked her (knowing that she only had two brief encounters with other men when she was 18) wouldn't you just like to go wild for once and have one more man before we settle down, she replied hesitantly that maybe yes she would, but she loves me too much to do that.

At one point I said I rather her go with another women but knew she wouldn't do that and she even hit me back straight away with 'well what if I wanted a to meet a couple', said that id love that even more, would be all my dreams come true.

She also said that if she did ever do it she'd have to do it alone because she couldn't have sex with me watching, I agreed as the thought of her doing it alone while I suffered somewhere else also really got me going.

I said to her if we ever did do it then if either one of us has regret after we would never do it again,

'but that's the trouble, I cant talk for you but what if I end up loving it so much I wouldn't be able to stop it and would want more even if you are full of regret' was her reply, I didn't know what to say to that, I didn't have an answer but the cuckold thing came in to my head and I suddenly thought well then id be a proper cuck if she decided to carry it on even if I didn't want her to, but I didn't bring this up, I figured telling her I wanted her to shag another man was quite enough without scaring her off totally with the cuckold/hotwife lifestyle.

Anyway we went home that night and had brilliant sex, but afterwards and with both of us sobering up I was hit with embarrassment and told her not to listen to me I was drunk and was just talking in fantasy land and wouldn't want it to become reality.

Nicole said she'd figured that, also looking a little embarrassed.

I was thinking during that day and going over the conversation we'd had the night before and was really worried by her eventual answers, id hate to lose her and what if by her going with a well hung man who's fantastic in bed opened her eyes and she ended up leaving me, id be distraught. So I decided not to mention it again and try to put it to the back of my mind, which I did...for a while.

We got married, had a couple of kids and was enjoying life but suddenly out of boredom and the same nearly non existent sex life it all started flooding back but this time it wasn't me who tried to talk or push her in to anything...to be continued.

Alex33
Alex33
30 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
19 Comments
someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 3 years ago

Not well-written and confusing. Perhaps some dialogue would help.

reddogs88reddogs88almost 12 years ago
He is an idiot! She is not a good wife

She is only with him for convenience. She doesn't give him any or much sex or is even into him. and yet he wants her to fuck other guys, that makes him a loser. He should dump the cunt and find a woman who loves sex with him and then they can have fun with others, but if she is not into him then there is no point. Sad really.

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
Well said !!!!

That guy writes a 2 page novel of his own . He can go fuck himself . LW readers dont like these stories for a reason ! they dont belong here !!!!!!! More than two people ( other than husband and wife ) is Group sex !!!!!! or in this case Fetish ! do we try to run off these guys into other categories ? Damn Right !

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Anon-please delete the idiot comments

Who the fuck gives a shit about your ravings. Your likes and dislikes don't mean squat to anybody. Give your fucking opinion to the author and don't worry about what others think. Each reader is entitles to his opinion. If you found this story erotic, you're an idiot. I'm also getting tired of your kind of comments, works both ways buddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please delete the idiot comments.

Getting a bit sick of the obsessed idiots who feel so threatened by stories like this that they have to read these stories they obviously hate, then preach about how awful a story like this is on a sex site dedicated to sex stories.

Personally, I like stories like this so long as the husband doesn't do anything remotely homosexual, like go down on the wife after the other guy has fucked her.

But I don't care to read a bunch of whiny wimps who feel threatened by a sex story. So insecure in their manhood that they have to wage some moralistic crusade on a sex site. But what is funy is these hypocrites only write comments like this when it is the woman who gets some strange. Check out a story where the husband commits a huge betrayal by fucking his sister in law without his wife's knowledge. Yeah, it's so wrong for a wife to enjoy another cock with her husband's approval but it's fine for the husband to screw his wife's sister behind her back. Or her best friend. Or his secretary. Or a female boss, or coworker, or the hot sexy woman next door. Or how about the guy slipping it to his daughter's best friend while the wife and daughter are out of the house?

Yeah, in stories like that, check the comments. It is extremely rare for to see a bunch of negative comments in those kinds of stories. Only when it is the wife having the fun is there any problem. Heck, it seems that this is OK with some so long as it is pure swinging. These guys only feel threatened if the wife is having sex with others and the husband is not.

The real problem is that they don't understand that there are a lot of men out there that truly get the most intense turn on from their wife's pleasure. By that, I mean it is seeing, experiencing her receiving pleasure. Both when we give it to her, or when we watch her give it to herself, and yes, when we see her receive it from another man.

I read a true story once on a sight dedicated to those kinds of stories. It was accompanied by a video of a sort of interview. The husband was asking her about her experiences. Long story short, he asked her about the difference in her experiences with him and the men they had found for her that were very well hung. She admitted that it was different with him than it was with the other well hung guys. She said that each was more intense in it's own way. She said that because these guys were a lot bigger, it was physically more intense. Just mind blowing sex with unmatchable physical intensity. She admitted that she liked that they went deeper, stretched and filled her more, and that it felt much more intense. But, she said there wasn't anywhere as much emotional intensity with the other guys as there was with him, her husband. She said, however, that the best times were when one of these very well hung guys was fucking her but her husband got on the bed and was kissing her, and they would hold hands and look into each other's eyes. She said at those times, she was getting both, the more intense physical feelings from the bigger cocks and the more intense emotional connection with her husband.

Personally, I don't like the punk stories where there is the whole rude domineering bull aspect, and especially don't like it when the wife is rude and cold towards her husband. But I do like the ones where there is serious emotional love between the husband and wife and they have an agreement where she can have sex with other guys, preferably with the husband watching and being involved with the wife only. I prefer it when there is honesty, and both the wife and husband enjoy getting turned on by her describing how it feels with a really big cock. But in a way that is not mean spirited...but is just a way of them sharing the experience together. So it's OK for her to tell him that it feels more intense when the bigger guy is fucking her so long as she isn't being mean and spiteful about it. In fact, she wouldn't be telling him if she didn't know that it turns him on, but since it does, she enjoys being able to be honest and it makes her feel even safer and more intimate with her husband. They are truly soul mates.

So again, I ask you and other authors who write stories like this to just delete the comments by those who simply criticize the theme of the story. Critiquing the prose and style, or arrangement of events, or asking you to develop the characters more, etc...that is OK. But attacking the theme of the story is getting old and tired.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Eating Cum from Kimberly I get a thrill from my wife's infidelity.in Loving Wives
Jennifer's Husband's Fantasy Innocent Jennifer has never been with another man.in Loving Wives
Cuckolding my Husband How my husband and I had our first Cuckolding adventure.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Flirting at the Hotel Bar Wife flirts while hubby watches, goes further than expected.in Loving Wives
More Stories