Jealousy and How I Overcome It Ch. 02

Story Info
She cheats on and I witness it for myself.
2k words
3.83
70.3k
29
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 10/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex33
Alex33
30 Followers

So now everything was coming back to me, I constantly had thoughts of her with another man on the brain, id watch porn on the net always imagining it was Nicole, and even started to wake up in shock after having the most realistic dreams of her cheating on me and having all sorts of feelings, jealousy, sadness, anger, almost gut wrenching but always with an erection and that it turn would make me doubt I could go through with this in reality, so once again id decided not to push her on the subject again.

One night after we'd shared a bottle of wine indoors which lead to sex I asked her in the middle of it to tell me a fantasy of hers, she ignored me so when I asked again she told me to tell her mine,

'You know what mine'

'No I don't' she replied

'You do, you know I want to see you with another man'

Don't know if it was because we were having sex at the time but she didn't rubbish it this time around, simply making moaning noises as I was fucking her.

'We'll have to find someone with a nice big cock for you'

'Mmmmmmmmmm'

'You must want to know what a big one feels like surely'

'Oohhhhhhhhhh' was all I heard and I could feel her start to cum, so carried on fucking her faster and harder until we came together. I went to sleep after happy that she's obviously got off on hearing the fantasy while being fucked.

Anyway a couple of months had passed and we decided we both needed a night out together as we hadn't been out for ages, we packed the kids off to her mums and hit the town. While there we bumped in to a group of our old friends, one of them Mark was a very close friend of mine who id regrettably lost contact with a few years ago.

We all had a good drink, and about midnight the couples that we knew there had all gone home, just me Nicole and a few of the still single men.

They invited us to go to a club with them but we were too drunk to do anything but go home and get a kebab on the way, Mark said that sounded like a good idea, so we finished our drinks and the three of us left wobbling down the street to the nearest kebab shop, when in there I asked Mark if he wanted to come back to ours for a drink before calling it a night.

Now no word of a lie I had no intention or devious plan to get him back so he could shag the arse off Nicole, it was just really good to see him and with it bringing back lots of youthful memories I didn't really want the night to end.

So he agreed, ran next door to get some beers and wine and with the kebabs in hand we set off, and besides I always pictured the other man as a stranger.

When home we carried on our drinking, and I must admit started to get thoughts in my head, not helped by me keep catching Mark eyeing Nicole up at every opportunity when he thought I wouldn't notice, but again I was too scared to do anything about it, worried thinking that she would soon sober up and go mental if id suggested anything.

An hour or so passed and feeling really drunk and tired I conked out on the sofa only to wake up some time later in the dark of the living room, lights and TV off with a blanket over me.

I figured Mark had gone home, I was busting for a wee and as I got up I noticed a pair of shoes on the floor that defiantly weren't mine. Being drunk I was a bit puzzled but then started adding two and two together and my mind went in to over drive yet knew id be totally wrong because there's no way she would do anything like that, not Nicole she hasn't got it in her but the shoes were just staring at me so decided to creep upstairs, and my ears weren't lying to me, I could defiantly hear the covers rumbling, and soft moaning.

It took me forever to get to the door without making a noise, I was scared to interrupt whatever was going on, and at the same time convince myself that she wouldn't do this to me, I was really starting to regret ever putting the idea in her head but when I reached the door which was only slightly open enough for me to see what was going on and with the bedroom TV on with no sound, I was hit with the most powerful feeling of jealousy and anger id ever felt.

To see the woman that I love with all my heart, the mother of my children on her back legs spread either side of his body and him thrusting in and out of her left me feeling very sick but I couldn't take my eyes of the sight, realising that this is what I wanted, her to be sexually satisfied and from what I could see she certainly was feeling that way.

Now I know most stories on here tell of the husband looking to see a huge cock stretching his wife to the limit, well this is all true so I'm going to tell the truth,

He wasn't huge but I could tell he certainly had another inch maybe two on my five inches, and he defiantly had a bigger girth, but the best site was the big pair of bollocks slapping against her arsehole as he fucked her.

My feelings started to turn to lust, I was actually being cuckolded before my eyes, seeing one of her hands on his arse cheek, squeezing it, digging her nails in with the other hand on his head while they tongued the faces off each other was now giving me the most intense feeling I've ever had.

She was certainly moaning a lot more than she ever has with me, could make out her whispering in his ear 'fuck me, fuck me, ohhhh fuck me'

When he started moving her in another position it made me jump, it quickly come across me I should either go in there and ask what the fuck was going on or get out of their way to let them carry on, I said to myself I wasn't man enough to put a stop to it so I crept off downstairs back to the sofa and wanked at the noises I could hear every so often coming from my bedroom, my bed but I wouldn't let myself cum knowing that once I released the hurt and pain of what was happening would come flooding back.

About and hour passed in which I couldn't sleep, still busting for a piss even more by now when I heard someone coming down the stairs, I quickly turned into the sofa pulled the cover up and pretended I was asleep, the footsteps came in to the living room and I could hear Mark putting his shoes back on and leaving the house closing the door quietly behind him.

I gave it another 15 minutes but couldn't take anymore, I needed to be next to her but even more than that I needed this piss, so I went up relieved myself, stripped off and got in to bed. Don't know if she was asleep, I couldn't tell but after lying there for a while wide-awake I decided to spoon her, it felt so good having her in my arms again, she now had a t-shirt on. I was still aroused with my erection digging in to her bum.

I started to try my luck and started working my hand down lifting her t-shirt up and groping her arse to find she had her knickers back on, working my way inside she moved and pulled my hand away, I tried again and she knocked me back again.

'Come on Nic, I cant sleep, I need sex'

She giggled, 'leave me alone, we can do it tomorrow'

I gave up frustrated but I knew for obvious reasons why she was trying to avoid it.

I broke off the cuddle and five minutes or so passed when she rolled over to face me and told me id woke her up and she can't sleep now, she snuggled in to me telling me she loved me.

'I love you too, what happened to Mark'

'I don't know, I fell asleep the other end of the sofa and when I woke he'd gone, didn't want to interrupt you so put the cover on you and crawled up to bed'

'Oh right, was a good night wasn't it, very good to catch up with him' I asked

'Yes was a very good night'

Yeah I bet it was I was thinking to myself, part of me would have loved her to confess but the other part of me was loving the fact that she was blatantly lying to my face.

She gave me a kiss on the cheek, turned over and said she was going back to sleep.

So I tried to touch her again, my hand over the front of her knickers which were clearly wet, this time she didn't stop me so I rubbed her clit through her knickers.

'Your so wet'

'You've got me all horny' she said

'I've never felt you this wet before, haven't been thinking about my fantasy have you'

'What fantasy?'

'Don't play dumb Nic, you know by now'

'Remind me'

'You taking a strangers big cock up your cunt and being made to feel how you never have before'

'mmmmm yeah, that does the trick'

'So you like that now, you want it?'

'Maybe...we'll see'

I was now finger fucking her and sucking on her tit, she was really in to it, humping my fingers 'fuck me, come on, I need your cock'

'In a minute, I'm enjoying fingering this wet pussy' with that I pulled my hand up to my face and let her watch me lick and suck my fingers that were coated in a mixture of her cunny juices and his spunk, it defiantly tasted different from normal, she looked at me and god knows what she was thinking but I could see the look of fear that I would notice something wasn't right.

'You taste fucking beautiful' I told her and could see her relax straight away, I stuck my fingers in again, pulled them out and pulled them up to her mouth, now in all the 11 years together she would never have taken my fingers in her mouth after id been fingering her yet I was amazed to see her jump at the chance of me feeding her what she knew would be Marks cum, bear in my she doesn't give me oral or ever let me cum anywhere near her face this was another big surprise for me.

Id had enough and mounted her, had no intention of making her cum, I didn't give a shit, I just wanted to fuck her, fuck this good little wife/mother who had been a total slut that night, I woman that I didn't recognise. She was clearly loving the fact that she was getting her second cock of the night, I told her I was Cumming,

'No not yet, I'm not there yet'

Carried on fucking her as fast as I could, just as I could feel myself Cumming I pulled out crouched over her pointed my average size cock at her face, she just froze and my dick shot out 4 or 5 big streams of cum that had been building up all the time she was fucking my friend so eagerly earlier, all over her face. I couldn't believe what I had just done but I felt like that was my way of getting back at her a little. I also couldn't believe she didn't have a go at me, guilty conscience I'm guessing.

Then I simply said 'Thanks for that' I turned my back on her and soon went to sleep, leaving her running to the toilet to clean herself up.

Things changed some bit from that day on...to be continued

Alex33
Alex33
30 Followers