Jean and the Great Beach Charade Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The clerk yelled, "Stop fighting, bitch! You're getting Harvey angry. He's likely going to rip your pussy off if you don't play nice. Harvey is just showing you that he likes you. Hell, maybe if I give your friends a couple extra bottles of tequila, they'll let my dog fuck you after I'm done with your sweet ass. Poor Harvey gets real bored sitting around the store all day."

If I didn't do something soon, I would be watching this disgusting man fucking her in the ass while his dog licked her pussy. I hoped he wasn't serious about forcing my wife to have sex with his dog. My wife screamed as the dog's rough tongue slid over her clit. Her cry of terror dragged me out of my stupor. I sprang forward and put my hand on the clerk's shoulder and spun him around to face me.

"Call off your dog and leave my girlfriend alone. I'll pay for the fucking booze. The deal is off."

One word out of the clerk and the dog would be going for my throat. I think it helped that two big Alabama linesmen had my back.

The clerk stared at me for a long time before he blinked and said, "I knew the offer was too good to be true. Just pay for the booze and get the fuck out of my store."

I paid for the booze, and we left the store with everyone except Cathy carrying a bag of booze. James had his arm around my wife, and she was sobbing against his shoulder as she staggered out of the store. The clerk slammed the door and locked it behind her. The door caught the wrap trailing from Cathy's bound wrists, and the gossamer garment ripped apart leaving my wife completely naked. Any possibility of covering my wife in an emergency was gone. James had led her only a few feet from the store when she collapsed into his arms. Everyone, including the two football players, gathered around my wife to comfort her. I worked my way through the crowd and put my arm around her.

I said, "It's all right Cathy. You're safe now. I couldn't let my girlfriend get raped by that nasty piece of shit."

Cathy spun out of my arms and aimed a blind kick at my crotch. I was lucky she was blindfolded, and her blow glanced off of my thigh.

My wife yelled, "Fuck you, Steve! I'm not your girlfriend anymore. I belong to James. At least he cares about me."

I stared at my wife, trying to understand her fury. I had just risked having my neck torn out to save her ass. I wasn't the one who accepted Kimberly's challenge to live out her pleasure slave dream. I knew I had to end this madness even if my wife was determined to follow it through.

John interrupted the silence by saying, "I need to pee."

Wally laughed and said, "Well just pee then."

John said, "The police arrest people for peeing in public. It would just be my luck."

Kimberly said, "There is a public restroom in the park across the street."

John crossed the street, and everyone followed him. Our group now included the four engineers, Kimberly, Amber, and the two football players in addition to my wife and I. We found a well lit, grassy area surrounded by bushes in the middle of the small park and sat in a circle. John headed off to the bathrooms at the other end of the park. Amber took Robert by the hand and led him off into the bushes. The rest of us sat on the grass. Wally pulled out a joint and held it to Cathy's mouth before passing it around. The weed seemed to calm my wife. Wally opened a bottle of tequila and took a hit.

I said, "Cathy, I bought some Riesling for you."

My wife said, "Fuck you."

I was hoping to get my wife so drunk, she would pass out before we ever got to the brothel part of Kimberly's fantasy. My plan was to get her to drink a bottle or two of wine. At 12% alcohol, each half bottle was the equivalent of three bottles of beer.

I said to the group, "Cathy has a unique skill. She can relax her throat and chug a whole bottle of beer all at once. These half bottles of wine are about the same size as a bottle of beer. Anyone want to see her chug the Riesling all at once?"

Kimberly laughed, "Relaxing your throat is a useful skill especially if you want to deep throat a big cock. I'd love to see her do it. Maybe we can find a use for her unique skill."

John heard us as he returned from peeing and took a swig of tequila. He said, "I've got to see the naked girl swig a bottle of wine."

I opened the bottle of wine with the opener I'd grabbed from the store and passed the bottle to Kimberly. Cathy sat back on her haunches and tilted her head back. She took a couple of deep breaths and nodded her head. Kimberly held her thumb over the opening until the bottle was aligned with Cathy's mouth. The bottle drained down my wife's throat without her ever swallowing. Kimberly held up the empty bottle, and everyone cheered.

I said, "Does anyone want to see her do another?"

Cathy said, "Bring it on, asshole."

I opened the second bottle of wine to the cheers of the crowd. I passed it to Kimberly, and she repeated the process. She held up the second empty bottle to the cheers of the group. I wondered if I should challenge Cathy to a third bottle. Instead, I decided to give the first two a chance to take effect. With everything my wife had drunk at The Club, she shouldn't even be conscious. I wasn't factoring in the speed in Wally's weed. Just now, Wally had given her a big hit off of the joint right after each of the bottles. I could not begin to imagine how fucked up she must be.

Amber led Robert back to our circle. Robert had a big smile on his face while Amber had another tic mark on her thigh. I had lost count, but I think that was Amber's sixth tally since we left the hotel. I had to assume Amber would leave for new hunting grounds once she worked her way through all of the guys in our group. I had already turned her down, so that meant she was pursuing at least one other guy.

My wife took another hit with Wally's help. She appeared restless and kept shifting her body around.

Cathy looked toward the sound of James' voice and said, "Master, I have to pee."

James said, "Can you wait until we get to the hotel?"

Cathy shook her head and said, "No, master, I'm really desperate."

"OK, I'll walk you to the bathroom."

Cathy said, "Please, can Kim take me. I'm blindfolded, and it would be too embarrassing to have you lead me into the bathroom and watch me pee."

James handed the leash to Kimberly and the two women set out for the bathrooms. I decided to follow. I didn't trust Kimberly. She had already joked she was upset that Cathy had won the go-go dance contest, and she blamed Cathy for Brent ditching her. I didn't think Kimberly was joking.

It turned out that the bathrooms were locked after 11 PM. I imagine John had gone in the bushes. My wife was never comfortable going to the bathroom outdoors. One of her biggest complaints to me, when we went backpacking, was the need to do it outdoors. She protested that anyone could catch her in the act. In our five years of marriage, I had never seen her pee once. She always insisted on complete privacy.

Kimberly said, "Cathy, you have a choice. Either hold it until we reach the hotel or let me find a suitable place in the bushes."

Cathy said, "Oh God, I really have to go. I could lose control at any minute. Find a place away from the bathrooms. Someone else may decide to try and use them and stumble on us."

Kimberly said, "OK, I know just the place. There is a hedgerow on the other side of the clearing where our friends are. No one will be able to see you, and it's not on the way to the bathrooms. I hope you won't be bothered by hearing them talking while you pee."

Cathy said, "As long as they can't hear me pee, it'll have to do. Beggars can't be choosers. Lead on."

Kimberly led Cathy back along a different path, but she didn't stop behind the hedge. She led Cathy past the hedge to the other end of the clearing. I was right behind the two women and saw everyone turn to look at us. Kimberly pointed at Cathy before holding a finger to her lips to signal the group to ignore them. She gestured to the group to continue talking to each other.

Wally turned to one of the football players and asked, "Do you think Brent will get the Heisman Trophy next year?"

I skirted around the two women while the guys discussed football. The grass muffled my steps.

Kimberly said, "Cathy, this is the place. No one can see you. I think the grass could use some watering."

Kimberly held my wife's bicep and helped her to squat. I watched as my wife spread her legs for everyone to see. Her pussy was still aroused from the liquor store. It was moist, and her inner lips were flowering. The guys gawked as my wife tried to relax enough to pee.

Kimberly was stroking my wife's head and telling her it was safe to pee. Finally, Cathy moaned and let fly. I was surprised at the strength of her flow. Somehow, I thought only guys pissed like race horses. The guys stopped talking as they stared at my wife. Amber giggled and pressed her hand to her mouth.

Amber quickly covered the silence by saying, "Brent deserves the Heisman Trophy for his monster cock. I can personally guarantee it's the largest cock at the University."

When my wife's stream decreased to a trickle, Kimberly said, "I couldn't help but notice how excited walking around naked has made you. How long has it been since you got some relief?"

Cathy said, "I'm used to regular sex, but I decided to abstain the week before my trip to join Steve. I expected we would have a lot of intense sex when I got here, but somehow it just hasn't happened. God, it's been forever, and I am getting desperate. Please Kimberly, just let one of the guys get me off.

Cathy sighed and started to get up, but Kimberly held her down with a hand on her shoulder.

Kimberly said, "Don't get up. Someone might see you. You're completely hidden now. If you want to rub one out, this is a perfect time before someone like your idiot ex-boyfriend comes looking for you."

Cathy said, "Oh God, I'd love to but I can't. I couldn't do it in front of you, and especially not outdoors. "

"Why not? You went to college, and I'm sure you must have played with yourself while you were with a woman before. Besides, haven't you ever fantasized about masturbating in a public place? I can tell you the orgasm you'll have will be amazing. Go ahead, you'll explode if you hold back any longer. Otherwise, I'm going to keep insisting that the guys avoid touching your clit until my slave fantasy is over. The only way you'll get any relief is if you do it right now. You're completely hidden, and I promise I'll let you know if anyone is coming."

Kimberly slid her hand between my wife's spread legs and rubbed Cathy's engorged pussy. My wife groaned and nodded her head. Kimberly smiled at us as she untied my wife's wrists. Cathy rubbed her wrists for a moment as she strained to hear any threats. She reached for her blindfold and Kimberly stopped her.

Kimberly said, "It will be more exciting if you cannot see."

All of us stared at my wife as she slid her hands between her spread thighs. Her body jerked as her fingers slid across her exposed clit. She pushed two fingers into her vagina and rubbed her clit faster. She leaned her head against Kimberly's thigh and gave in to her arousal. Her fingers began to fly over her clit. Her body started shaking from the tension as her fingers thrust in and out of her dripping pussy.

Cathy was close to an orgasm when Kimberly grabbed the back of my wife's blindfold and pulled it off of her head. The bitch shouted, "Surprise."

Cathy blinked in the light before screaming and twisting to her side in a fetal position. James rushed over and took my wife in his arms.

Cathy sobbed against James' chest. It was a couple of minutes before she managed to stammer, "No, oh God no. You fucking bitch! How could you?"

Kimberly laughed, "What part of being a pleasure slave don't you understand? Whatever brings your master pleasure is a legitimate request. Shall we ask James if he enjoyed watching you pee and masturbate? He is grinning ear to ear. You don't have any right to privacy. You have to surrender control of both your body and mind. Of course, you can quit, and I will win the wager. I'm looking forward to fucking you with my big fat dildo in front of everyone."

Cathy said, "Bitch, you know that wasn't in your fantasy."

Kimberly pouted and said, "So, you thought you could walk across a big city to your master's bordello without needing to pee even once? It goes without saying that peeing is a natural part of the fantasy. I certainly can't help it if you are an exhibitionist and get excited by being naked in public. Fine by me if you want to quit."

I said, "Cathy, this has gone too far. Let's call it quits and go back to the hotel. Kimberly cannot hold you to the wager. You're a lawyer and you know it's not legally binding."

My wife glared at me, "Asshole, I'm sure you were just as excited watching me pee as any of them. I told you to fuck off. I'm done with being your girlfriend. Even if we end Kimberly's fantasy, I'm spending the rest of my vacation with James and his friends. If you need a girlfriend, maybe Amber will give you a tumble."

Kimberly said, "OK, we will continue the fantasy. Cathy, I'm fascinated by your ability to relax your throat. I think we would all like to see how well you do deep throating your master. I think it will be interesting to watch you go down on James with your hands tied behind your back. I hope you don't gag when James gets excited and grabs your head to fuck his cock. It's not too late to back out."

Cathy said, "Don't worry about me, bitch. I can handle James, and I can handle you. I'm going to enjoy fucking your ass with your stupid strap on."

Kimberly tied my wife's hands behind her back again but left off the blindfold. She grabbed James and led him to a nearby park bench. Cathy followed James as he clutched the leash. James looked around wildly as Kimberly pulled down his swim trunks and pushed him down on the bench. James cock was hard, and it was big. It wasn't in league with Brent's monster, but still, it was a good inch or so longer than mine. My wife had struggled when she learned to deep throat my cock. She always used her hands to control how much of my cock she took. Now her hands were tied behind her back. We were going to find out how well she could relax her throat.

I watched as my wife knelt down in front of James. She crawled forward on her knees and lowered her mouth to his cock. James groaned as she licked around the head of his long cock. She kissed the length of his cock down to the base. The poor engineer groaned when she sucked first one of his balls then the other into her mouth. She took her time licking her way back to the top. She turned and grinned at me before opening her mouth wide and taking the head of his cock into her mouth. I knew from experience that she was working her tongue around the bulbous tip. James' hands were knotted into fists resting on his thighs.

Cathy began bobbing her mouth on James' cock. Each time she dipped her head, she took a little more of his meat into her mouth. It wasn't the best angle to deep throat such a long cock, and I knew we were going to see very soon how much control over her gag reflex she had. That was the point when James lost control. His hands grabbed the back of her head, and he thrust his hips up. He pulled my startled wife's mouth down to the base of his cock in one thrust. She snorted, and her eyes went wide. I was sure she was going to gag, and I have no idea how she didn't. She took several quick breaths through her nose and forced herself to relax. She barely composed herself when James began moving my wife's head up and down on his erection.

Cathy was kneeling in front of James with her legs spread for balance. Her flowering pussy was on display, and so wet her fluids were flowing down her thighs and glistening in the park lights. I pulled off my swim trunks and tossed them aside. I knelt behind my wife and thrust my hard cock all of the way into her wet vagina in one thrust. My wife snorted at the intrusion, but her body was trapped. I grabbed her shoulders and began fucking her hard and fast. I was only thinking of my needs and gave no thought to satisfying my wife. I was vaguely aware that my wife's normally tight vagina had been stretched by Brent to the point that it felt perfect. My wife is normally so tight I usually come far too soon. Tonight I was in heaven. I have no idea how long I lasted, but it felt like a blissful eternity.

Somehow, James was able to resist the intense stimulation he was receiving from my wife. The crowd began cheering James and me on. My wife was grunting around James' cock as I pounded into her. When I came, I came hard. I had forgotten about the pain I had experienced with every orgasm I'd had since my operation. Again, I felt like I had been stabbed but thankfully the pain was only a three or a four out of ten. When my cock slid out of my wife's vagina, I collapsed on the grass staring at the pair.

I was barely aware of James' shooting a massive load of cum into my wife's mouth. He let go of her head, and she turned to sit on the grass leaning against his thigh. Her knees were bent, and one leg was raised spreading her thighs to show her flowering pussy. Everyone could see my cum oozing out of her gaping vagina and running down her ass. She was panting hard, and her eyes looked glazed. Her body was covered in a sheen of sweat. She hadn't been able to swallow all of his cum, and some of it was drooling down her chin onto her heaving breasts. My wife looked like she had been ridden hard and put away wet. God, she was beautiful.

If I were going to Monday morning quarterback the events of this strange night, I would have to say this was the point where my wife and I lost any chance at halting Kimberly's fantasy. Oh sure, we had gone along with Kimberly's dream of walking the slave through the city, but extreme as it was, it was nothing more than a harmless exhibitionist stunt. However, our actions in the park indicated our consent and gave the group all of the justification they needed to continue the pleasure slave fantasy. From that point on, none of the guys felt any need to restrain their sexual urges towards my wife.

When she recovered her breath, she looked at me and said, "I thought I had trained you better."

"Wh-What do you mean?"

"All you had to do was reach around and rub my clit so I could have an orgasm too. Instead, all you could think about was taking care of yourself. You're a selfish bastard. Do you have any idea how many times tonight I've been brought to the edge only to be left hanging? Fucking bunch of egotistical, conceited assholes!"

"I'm sorry. I got carried away."

"Fuck, I might as well get wasted. Do something useful and get me another bottle of wine, asshole."

My wife turned to James and said, "Master, can you untie me? I promise I won't run away. I'm getting a cramp."

James untied her wrists and fastened the belt around her bare waist. Cathy rubbed her wrists for a moment and then stretched her arms over her head arching her back. My wife stared into my eyes as she wiped James' cum from her breasts and chin. She smiled at James as she licked her fingers. She glared at me as she wiped my cum from her pussy and cleaned her hand on the grass. There were two things I had learned tonight. My girlfriend, Cathy, was through with me, and Kimberly hated Cathy. Actually, make that three things. All of the guys were madly in love with Cathy. What I didn't know was what would happen next week when my wife and I were back home. I couldn't talk to my wife now without losing our wager, and Cathy didn't want anything to do with me.

I figured getting my wife so drunk she passed out was my last chance to put an end to Kimberly's pleasure slave charade. I opened a half bottle of wine and handed it to Cathy. She tilted her head back and drained the bottle. It was her third bottle in less than an hour.