Jean and the Great Beach Charade Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy looked at Wally and said, "If you've got any more of that super weed, I could really use a hit. I wouldn't want to fall asleep before Kimberly's grand finale."

Wally seemed to have a bottomless supply, but I wasn't surprised when he said, "Just two left."

Wally lit a joint and took a long drag before passing it to my wife. I was a bit surprised at her selfishness. She kept the joint and finished it herself. Wally had to light the last joint and pass it around for the rest of us. John passed around a bottle of tequila for everyone else. Cathy finished the joint and held out her hand to me.

"I might as well finish the last bottle before we head back."

Cathy drained the last bottle of Riesling and tossed me the empty. I was amazed. I was even more surprised when she took the bottle of tequila from Robert and drank and inch of the raw booze.

Cathy handed the end of the leash to James and said, "Master, can you please take me to your brothel before I have to pee again."

James staggered to his feet and helped Cathy stand up. She was swaying enough that a strong breeze would probably blow her over. If anything, James appeared drunker than my wife. Guess they aren't making engineers the way they used to.

Kimberly said, "Cathy, would you be more comfortable walking the rest of the way with the blindfold on?"

Cathy said, "Screw the blindfold. I want to see the next jerk who yells that they want to fuck me."

Kimberly said, "We can call off our wager if you want. You've proven you're not a coward. The brothel part of my fantasy is really going too far. I'd hate to mess up your relationship with your boyfriend."

Kimberly might have convinced my wife to quit, but she had brought me into her argument.

Cathy snarled, "Fuck it! I don't have a boyfriend anymore. These inconsiderate assholes have left me horny as hell, and I desperately need to get laid, preferably more than once. So, don't tell me we're done. You know you are going to lose and are just scared I'll fuck you to death with your damn dildo. James, let's go."

Author's Acknowledgment

After writing Chapter 2, I took some time off and read "Everybody Is Sleeping" by jessica_tang_vonharper. It was a winner in the 2016 Nude Day contest. It is one of the better exhibitionist stories I have read on Literotica. Jessica's story is very well written. It is also more light-hearted than mine.

My original inspiration, "Three Days of Watching My Wife Fuck," left me wanting more. Specifically, I was disappointed that the story was constrained to a hotel. The idea of a nude walk around seemed natural for a Spring Break story. It also gave me time to figure out how I was going to handle the end of the slave fantasy.