Jean and the Great Beach Charade Ch. 04

Story Info
The Brothel.
17.7k words
3.83
30.4k
22

Part 30 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
958 Followers

We left the relative safety of the park for the half-mile walk back to our hotel. I was nervous about being back on the streets in Ft. Walton Beach. Fortunately, it was after three in the morning, and most of the college students on Spring Break had crashed for the night. Still, our slow pace left me too much time to worry about what could go wrong next. It had been a long, disturbing night, and I knew it was far from over. I dreaded what Kimberly had dared my wife to do once we reached the hotel. Kimberly's slave girl fantasy called for my wife being tied to a bed in a brothel and fucked by an endless stream of patrons. Somehow, I had to figure out a way to save my stubborn wife from her rash wager with Kimberly.

My beautiful 29-year-old wife was completely naked except for the dog collar James was using to lead her around. Kimberly had removed my wife's blindfold in the park after Kimberly had tricked her into peeing and masturbating in front of the group. Kimberly had then manipulated my wife into kneeling in front of James and giving him a spectacular blowjob while everyone watched. I had gotten so excited by my gorgeous wife's performance that I had knelt behind her and fucked her wet pussy. Fucking my wife in front of the group was one of the stupidest things I ever did. Everyone in the group thought that my wife was actually my girlfriend, and they had all heard Cathy declare in the cruelest terms that she was finished with me. Fucking my wife in public only confirmed that my wife was a willing sex object.

James was getting more and more into Kimberley's fantasy where he was both a slave master and brothel owner. When I first met James, he was a quiet, shy engineering nerd. He was becoming more confident and domineering by the minute. James was no longer nervous about touching my wife's naked body. Even more surprising was the way my smart, confident wife was allowing James complete liberty with her body as well as following his every command. I was walking behind the pair and watched James guiding my wife down the street with his hand cupping her sexy bare ass. I cringed when we reached a corner, and James pulled my wife into a passionate kiss. My wife pressed her body against his and moaned when he caressed her generous breasts.

I had tried to talk my wife out of accepting Kimberly's wager to act out the slave girl fantasy. She had ignored my pleas and had allowed herself to be auctioned off as a naked slave. My ability to influence my wife was limited as the result of our own private wager. My wife had joined me in Florida pretending to be my brazen mistress Cathy. If either of us broke the fantasy, we would lose the wager for a new car. My wife's stubborn refusal to lose the wager only fueled my resolve to beat her at her own game. She was trying every trick in the book to force me to acknowledge that she was my wife and thereby lose the bet. Her latest trick was to get into a quarrel with me and tell everyone that she was breaking off our affair. She had convinced everyone in the group that she was now unattached and available. My only hope of preventing a gangbang back at the hotel was to acknowledge that Cathy was actually my wife. If she didn't break off this stupid wager with Kimberly, then I would.

I was amazed that my wife was even able to walk after all of the wine and hard liquor she had consumed. The only explanation for her not being comatose was that the weed she had been smoking was laced with speed. I knew the combination had totally fucked me up. Considering my wife's lean dancer's body and all of the booze and drugs she had consumed, I could only guess at the state of her mind. I hoped that the only thing she was focused on was winning her wagers with Kimberly and myself.

I was in denial about her declaration that our marriage was over. I thought it was part of her strategy to win the wager. I knew she had every right to be furious with me for forcing her to dance with the big Alabama quarterback to get her wrap back. Even worse, I had watched Brent as he first seduced my wife and then fucked her senseless against the outside wall of The Club. I had been amazed as I heard my wife's weak protests turn to enthusiastic participation. She pleaded with him to fuck her hard and long. Her only demand was that Brent not cum inside of her. The smug bastard ignored her request. I had come to her aid too late to prevent him from shooting a massive load of cum into her fertile womb. Since being thoroughly fucked by Brent, my wife had taken every opportunity to insult and humiliate me. Maybe if I weren't so fucked up, I would have reacted to my wife's statement that we were through. If I had paid attention, I might have realized that her abuse was intended to drive me away forever. Even if I had listened, it was probably too late to save our marriage.

The group had gotten larger since we began walking from The Club as part of Kimberly's slave girl fantasy. We had started with my naked wife and me plus the four engineers and two cheerleaders from the University of Alabama. The two cheerleaders were wearing the official Spring Break outfit consisting of skimpy bikini bottoms and a necklace hanging between their bare breasts. We had picked up a couple of Alabama football players when we took a side trip to Cash's Liquors. Everyone had spent the day partying on the beach under the hot sun. All of us had spent several more hours drinking and dancing at The Club. Wally and John seemed to have an endless supply of potent joints laced with speed. Needless to say, we were all extremely drunk and strung out. The result was that we were making slow progress back to the hotel. James and my wife frequently making out only made our progress slower.

We finally got back to the Miracle Way Parkway. Our hotel was only a quarter of a mile down the four-lane highway. I was eager to get off of the highway even though at this late hour it was empty of any traffic. At our pace, it might take a good half hour to reach the hotel. I dreaded what awaited us at the hotel. I was desperate to come up with a plan that would prevent the planned gangbang while not revealing that Cathy was really my wife.

My thoughts were interrupted by a police car traveling down the opposite side of the divided highway. Kimberly and Amber moved closer to my wife to shield her naked body from view. Unfortunately, they were too late. The patrol car made a U-turn and its emergency lights came on. I hoped the police would continue down the highway, but they screeched to a halt next to Cathy and James. The driver turned on a spotlight and swiveled it around to shine on James and his slave. I thought the sparkling collar around my wife's neck made her look exotic. Her wet pussy was also glistening under the intense light making it obvious that she was naked except for the collar. Cathy shielded her eyes from the bright spotlight.

Two young officers slowly exited the Fort Walton Beach patrol car. They looked exhausted. I imagine it had been a long day for them as they tried to protect the city from the mob of crazed college students. The sight of a naked girl on a leash was probably not even the weirdest thing they had seen. Still, we were the only thing happening at this late hour. The policemen had name tags. The bigger officer was named Mike. His partner was Jerry.

Mike said, "Mam are you Ok?"

Kimberly said, "She's Ok, officer. It's just a sorority stunt. We're headed back to the Sheraton and will be off the street soon."

Mike said, "Thanks for the explanation but I need to hear it from the naked girl in the collar. Mam, are you Ok? Are you participating in this stunt of your own free will?"

Cathy leaned against James and stared up at his face waiting for permission to speak.

When James stared back with a blank expression, Kimberly said, "James, you have to give her permission to speak."

James said, "Slave, you can answer the officer."

Cathy looked at the policeman and said, "I'm fine. I am an obedient slave, and James is my master. I will do whatever he asks."

Mike blinked and looked at the large group. He turned back to Cathy and asked, "If your master tells you to have sex with him, will you obey?"

I groaned when my wife replied, "If he commands me to have sex with anyone, I will obey him. If you want to have sex with me, you will have to ask my master."

Mike took his partner aside to talk. I couldn't hear their conversation, but it was lively. The younger cop got a smile on his face that only grew as Mike continued to talk.

Mike walked back to James and Cathy. He looked at James and said, "Please remove the leash. You can leave the collar on her."

Cathy looked at James with mounting alarm as he fumbled at the clasp. James took the leash and stepped back. Mike wrapped his hand around my wife's upper arm and led her over to the patrol car. I started to follow, but Jerry stepped in front of me and told me to back off. I was in a daze as I heard Mike reading my wife the Miranda Rights, 'You have the right to remain silent and refuse to answer questions. Anything you say may be used against you in a court of law ...'

I said, "What are you arresting her for? We're just walking peacefully down the sidewalk."

Mike looked at me and said, "Curfew violation, public indecency, prostitution and resisting arrest."

Mike pulled my wife's hands behind her back while Jerry handcuffed her.

Mike laughed and said, "I think we can skip searching her until we get to the station. Best I can see; she isn't concealing anything."

Mike turned to James and said, "You can try and get her out on bail tomorrow. We have a lot of kids in jail so it may take a while to get her in front of a judge."

I watched helplessly as they put my wife in the back seat before driving off. The last I saw of my wife, she was looking out the back window of the patrol car with a look of desperation. I expected the police car to make a U-turn and head back to Fort Walton Beach. Instead, it proceeded down the highway toward Destin until it was out of sight.

I stared down the road saying, "Crap, crap, crap!"

Kimberly said, "Well, there goes my fantasy."

I turned to her and shouted, "I don't give a crap about your stupid fantasy. You just got my naked girlfriend arrested, and I have no idea where the fuck they are taking her. Sure as hell, that is the wrong way to get to the Fort Walton Beach police station."

Kimberly snorted, "Did you miss the part where she told you to fuck off? It's nice of you to be concerned, but I'm fairly certain she's not your girlfriend any longer."

I sat down on the curb and rested my head in my arms. I couldn't believe this night could get any worse. I felt helpless. I couldn't imagine what my wife was thinking. She could lose her license to practice law which would cost her job.

Amber sat down next to me and put her arm around my shoulders. She said, "Don't worry. It's not as serious as it looks. The cops are trying to scare you. They arrest a lot of students and then let them off with a fine for jaywalking. It's how the city makes money. You should expect a fine of a few hundred dollars. In the end, Cathy won't even have a record."

I looked at Amber and said, "Thanks, that's the best news I could hear. Still, Cathy isn't going to like spending the night naked in the drunk tank. Any idea why they headed toward Destin?"

Amber shrugged, "Maybe the Fort Walton Beach jail is full?"

Everyone had joined me on the curb. Cathy's arrest had knocked the wind out of our sails. Wally handed me a half empty bottle of Jack Daniels, and I took a long pull before handing it to Amber. We finished off the whiskey, and someone opened another bottle. I was in despair and the more I drank, the more I became convinced Amber was right. There was nothing I could do before morning. We had been camped on the curb for nearly an hour before I staggered to my feet.

I said, "It's been a fun party, but I think I'd rather not sleep in the gutter. I'd like to get to my bed in the hotel. We'll get Cathy out in the morning."

We had just reached the driveway to the Sheraton when we saw headlights approaching from Destin. Amber recognized the patrol car first. I was surprised to see Cathy's face in the rear window.

Amber said, "What now?"

The car turned into the driveway and pulled to a stop beneath a bright street light. Mike and Jerry got out of the car. Jerry opened the rear door. Mike reached in to take Cathy's hand and help her from the car. It took me a second to realize that my wife was no longer in handcuffs. Mike held my wife by her upper arm and motioned James over to the car.

Mike said, "We tried to book her in Destin because the Fort Walton Beach jail was already overflowing with college students. Since they are also full, we are letting her go with a warning."

Mike proceeded to smack my wife on her ass hard enough for us to hear. Cathy squealed and covered her ass with her hands. I watched in surprise as she turned and smiled at the cop. I sucked in my breath when she glanced at his crotch and licked her lips. I knew it was my wife's tell that gives her away when she is horny and thinking about giving me a blowjob. The part that bothered me was that she always licks her lips after giving me head as well. What in the hell had the officer's done with my wife while they were supposedly driving her to the Destin jail?

Mike said, "Ok, Cathy, we're letting you go. If we pick you up again, we'll give you more than a spanking. So, I want you off of the street until you are wearing some clothes. Do you understand?"

Cathy looked at Mike and giggled, "I understand, Mike. I promise to behave. Thanks for letting me off easy. Thank you too, Jerry."

My jaw dropped when my wife threw her arms around Jerry and gave him a long kiss on the lips. The young officer put his hands on her bare ass as she pressed her body against his. When she broke her embrace with the smiling cop, she pranced over to Mike and repeated her performance. Both cops were smiling when they got into their patrol car.

Cathy turned and waved as they drove off. I couldn't miss the fact that both of her ass cheeks were bright red. Cathy had certainly received a lot more than a single slap on her cute butt from the officers. I was at a loss to explain her friendly attitude to the young cops. I would also have thought her arousal would have diminished riding in the air-conditioned patrol car. When she turned around to face us, I could see her flowering pussy was glistening in the streetlight.

I said, "What happened, Cathy? It's only six miles to Destin. Why were you gone so long if the jail was full?"

Cathy glared at me and said, "What part of not talking to me ever again didn't you understand, asshole?"

Cathy walked over to James and knelt in front of him. "Please Master, I feel naked without the leash."

James attached the leash to her dog collar and helped her to her feet.

Cathy bowed her head and said, "Please Master, Take me to your brothel. I'm afraid the cops will arrest me again if we don't get off of the street."

James turned and tugged on the leash. My wife followed along behind him as he led the way down the driveway to our hotel. I hoped that James would take the path along the outside of the hotel so we could enter our rooms from the beach. Instead, James marched straight into the lobby. It was half-past 3 in the morning, and the lobby was deserted. A sign on the desk said to ring the buzzer for assistance. I breathed a sigh of relief. James led my wife and the whole entourage into the courtyard.

We passed the empty pool and were walking by the cabana when my wife said, "Please Master, can I take a shower? My body is dirty and sweaty from our walk."

There were outdoor showers next to the cabana so bathers could wash off before and after swimming. James led my wife over to stand under one of the showers. He grasped the leash next to her collar and held her firmly in place as he turned on the shower.

James said, "I want you to stand still. You will be punished if you move."

I would never have guessed that the shy, quiet engineer had a sadistic streak. My wife shrieked as the cold water hit her naked body. Somehow, she managed to stand still after her initial jerk. James turned her body around in the cold stream. Her body was trembling, and her nipples looked rock hard. James smiled and caressed an icy breast. His fingers tugged on her pointy nipple and rolled it between his fingers. My wife let out a long moan. I thought her shaking legs would give way.

Kimberly announced she needed some things from her room for the next part of her fantasy. She said she would be right back and scampered off.

James finally got tired of standing in the cold spray and turned the handle to warm. He unclipped her leash and told her to lean against the shower wall. He unwrapped a fresh bar of soap from the soap tray and began washing her trim back. His hands were firm on her body and my wife arched her back as James massaged her tired muscles. After he had worked his way down to her waist, he took her hands and placed them on the soap tray for support. My wife was bent over with her back horizontal. He tapped on the inside of her legs until her feet were spread wider than her shoulders.

James knelt down behind her and tapped her foot. My wife raised it for him to wash. After doing her feet, he washed his way slowly up her long legs. The young engineer took his time to appreciate her legs that were well-toned from years of dancing. He was working her muscles hard as his hands slid up and down her thighs. His hands slid higher with each pass, and my wife's body jerked when his hands bumped against her sex. He soaped up his hands and washed my wife's pussy from behind. I watched her push her ass back to meet his fingers as he scrubbed her flowering pussy. My wife moaned as she gyrated around his fingers. James laughed and pulled his hands away.

Cathy pleaded, "Please Master, please don't stop."

James ignored her pleas and went to work washing my wife's athletic ass. If I have a fetish, it is a woman's ass. My wife has a spectacular body, but I've always though her ass is her best feature. My friends generally disagree with me and insist that her generous breasts are phenomenal. I could understand James' reaction as he took his time washing my wife's stunning ass. She let out a long groan when he slid a soapy finger into her ass. James twisted his finger in her ass before thrusting it over and over deep into her back passage. Once again, I was stunned to see my wife allow someone to finger fuck her ass. My wife had never allowed me to even touch her virgin rosebud. I watched in wonder as she pushed her ass back to meet his plunging finger. I was very aware of how hard my dick was from watching a stranger fondle my wife in front of a crowd. James laughed again when she moaned. He pulled his finger from her ass and carefully washed his hands.

James stood my wife up and turned her around. He stepped back and poured some shampoo onto his hand. He lovingly washed my wife's bleach blond hair. After shampooing her hair, the second time, he worked in some conditioner.

He lifted her hands over her head and placed them on the shower head. He nudged her feet apart to expose my wife's aroused pussy. He put one hand behind her head and kissed her deeply while caressing her breast. My wife opened her lips and thrust her tongue into her master's mouth. James seemed in no hurry for the shower to end.

After a long kiss, James stepped back and soaped up his hands. He carefully washed her face before working his way down to her breasts. He must have thought they were in need of extra cleaning because he took a long time on each of her full breasts. My wife arched her back to push her breasts against his hands. Finally, he decided her breasts were as clean as they would ever be and soaped up her firm abdomen. My wife shuddered when his soapy fingers found her pussy and slid down the outside of her pussy lips. He was careful to avoid her clit despite the way her hips were gyrating under his gentle touch. He still hadn't touched her clit when he worked a soapy finger into her vagina. My wife moaned and twisted her lithe body around his middle finger. James pulled out his finger and soaped up his hands again. This time, he plunged two fingers deep into her vagina. He twisted them around and gave a few slow thrusts. My wife began pleading with James when he pulled his fingers from her pussy. He soaped up his hand again and quickly brushed his fingers up and down her pussy a couple of times before stepping back and saying, "Done."

loerics
loerics
958 Followers