Jean and the Great Beach Charade Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
959 Followers

I laid down on my back next to her with my head on a pillow. I expected Cathy to get off the bed to remove her dress, but she rolled over onto me and kissed me hard. She pressed her leg between mine and ground her crotch against my hip. I moaned as she shoved her tongue into my mouth. I held her mouth against mine with my fingers entwined in her curly blond hair. My other hand slid down her back and cupped her firm ass. I remembered that her ass was bare under the silky black dress. I pulled her dress up to her waist so I could grasp a bare ass cheek. It was Cathy's turn to moan into my mouth.

My fingers slid down her ass into the space between her legs. Her shaved pussy was wet and warm. She squirmed under my hand as my fingers slid up and down her slit. She rolled onto her side as I plunged a finger into her moist vagina. She squealed with delight as her fingers wrapped around my erection. Our hands moved in harmony. My finger thrust in and out of her eager vagina as her strong hand slid up and down my hard cock. My thumb pressed against her clit as I finger fucked Cathy until her eyes glazed over. I was also lost in a world of pleasure. Fortunately, she wasn't working my cock as hard as I was her pussy or I would have cum long ago. Cathy grabbed my attention by brushing her thumb across the tip of my cock

I yelled, "Oh God!"

"Please fuck me, Steve. Fuck me now. I want to cum with your cock inside of me."

I was surprised by her request. Jean never came while I was inside of her unless we were in a position where my fingers could stimulate her clit. My regular routine with my wife was to bring her to an orgasm before we fucked. If she was lucky, I sometimes managed to give her a second orgasm, but she never came without extra stimulation. This was my first time with Cathy, and I had no idea what to expect. All I knew was she had me so turned on that I was all too eager to obey her request. I was more than willing to make sure she was satisfied later.

I tried to roll her onto her back. I was desperate to get my cock into her pussy. Cathy was having none of it. She sat up on her knees and straddled my hips. She stared hungrily into my eyes as she grasped the bottom of her dress and pulled it over her head. She was now naked except for her bright red strapless bra. My hands slid up her trim thighs and grasped her narrow waist. Her hands found my cock again, and she pumped it hard as I watched her barely confined breasts shake. Cathy watched me with burning eyes. She smiled and then looked down at my erection as she aimed the head at her vagina. I groaned as she lowered her body down my cock until I was buried deep in her hot pussy.

"Oh God, your pussy feels wonderful."

Cathy smiled and gave her hips a wiggle to seat my cock snuggly in her wet pussy. She leaned over and cupped my face with her warm hands and kissed me deeply. Her tongue plunged into my mouth as she began moving her hips ever so slowly. She wasn't moving more than half an inch or so on my cock. I was in heaven. Her pussy was snug but not too tight like my wife's. I had a feeling I could fuck Cathy forever. With Jean, I was lucky to last four minutes. Still, it had been six months since I had had sex with a woman. A demonstration of stamina might have to wait until our second time. I grinned as I realized I was already anticipating fucking Cathy multiple times tonight.

Cathy sat back and began bouncing on my erection. My hands slid up to grasp her bouncing breasts that were barely contained in her thin bra. I had fallen in love with her big breasts. My wife's delightful breasts were a little more than a generous handful. I needed two of my large hands to grasp one of Cathy's spectacular breasts. I squeezed her beautiful breasts through her red bra as she rode my cock on and on.

I grinned and said, "Cathy, are you going to free these marvelous babies?"

Cathy put her hands on my chest and leaned forward. She kept working her pussy up and down my cock as she said, "I like being on top, but if I remove my bra, my breasts will hurt tomorrow from all of the vigorous bouncing."

"How about I hold them for you while you fuck me to death?"

Cathy laughed, "You have to promise to keep your hands on my tits."

"That is not going to be a problem. I promise I won't let go even for a second."

Cathy sat up and reached behind her back. She tossed her bra to the side of the bed. I smiled as I saw her breasts for the first time. Her dark pink nipples were already hard. They were surrounded by areolas the size of half dollars. Even with Cathy sitting still, her breasts were quivering. She let me look for a minute without moving. I think I was hypnotized. Then I felt a gentle squeeze on my cock as she began to contract her vagina on my cock.

"Remember, you promised to hold my breasts."

"Oh God, sorry."

My hands flew up to cup her breasts. At first, I gently squeezed her breasts, but as she bounced harder, I began to maul her tits. My fingers played with her firm nipples. Cathy groaned and fucked me harder. I thrust my hips up to meet her flying pussy. She was grunting as she slammed her body down on my hard cock. I lost it when her body began trembling, and her vagina squeezed my cock over and over. I closed my eyes and came hard.

"Oh, my fucking God, Jean! Fuck me."

Cathy dropped down into my arms, and we held each other tight as our bodies shook from our intense orgasms. Our breathing was ragged, and my nose flared with the scent of hot, sweaty sex. I held on as wave after wave of pleasure washed over me. It took me some time to come back down to Earth. Cathy brought me around by kissing me lightly on my eyes, cheeks, and lips. I opened my eyes and saw her face inches from mine. She seemed strangely perturbed for someone who had just had a mind-blowing orgasm.

"I've never been in a three-way before."

"Sorry, what?"

"That was great sex, but there were three people in this bed."

"I'm still lost."

"You called out Jean's name when you came."

I stared at Cathy with sudden remorse. I thought about the intense pleasure this beautiful woman had just given me. Then I remembered closing my eyes and seeing Jean. My wife and I had fucked together in this bed so many times, it seemed natural to call out her name.

"Oh God, Cathy, I'm so sorry. You were fantastic. I feel like an ass."

Cathy laid down next to me with her head on my chest and her naked thigh between mine. Her fingertip traced around the hairs on my chest.

She looked at her finger as she said, "Maybe I pushed you too fast. It's only been six months since Jean left. You're such a great guy, I wanted you for myself. Maybe you'll never love me."

Her eyes were moist, and her body shuddered when she doubted my ability to love her. I tightened my grip on her waist. My free hand burrowed into her blond hair, and I pulled her lips to mine. I kissed her tenderly for a moment before looking into her teary eyes. I kissed her tears away. Cathy opened her eyes and stared into mine. I didn't realize I was crying until she kissed my wet cheeks.

"I'm an asshole, but please don't doubt my feelings for you. I love every minute I'm with you. I would be happy to be with you for the rest of my life. I love you, Cathy Miller."

Cathy smiled and kissed me on the lips. I prayed that the smile she gave me was one of forgiveness. I forgot about my lapse when her hand found my semi-hard cock and stroked it to life.

"This time, make love to me, Steve."

I rolled her onto her back and kissed my way from her lips down to one of her spectacular breasts. My lips sucked a hard nipple into my mouth. I flicked my tongue across the tip and was rewarded with a moan of pleasure. My hand found her other breast, and I twirled her nipple between my fingers. Cathy's hand started stroking my cock faster. I smiled with the realization that I was going to play with her big tits as I fucked her silly.

Cathy pulled my cock to her vagina, and I plunged into her warm hot core. She arched her back and moaned. Her fingers found the back of my neck and pulled my mouth to hers. My tongue danced with hers as I thrust my cock hard into her over and over. I had already come once tonight, and I intended to fuck her forever. I lost track of time. I was a fucking machine. It seemed that years of strenuous exercise was paying off.

It was a long time later when I pulled my cock out of her pussy. Cathy squealed in protest, and her eyes flew open.

"Oh God, please don't stop."

I rolled her over and drew her to her hands and knees. I held her hips as I drove my cock back into her sweet pussy. Cathy moaned into a pillow. She arched her back and pressed her tender breasts into the bed. Her hands gripped the sheets as I thrust deep into her vagina over and over. I slid a hand around to the top of her slit. Cathy shrieked as my fingers strummed across her clit. She drove her hips back to meet my thrusts all the time screaming.

"Fuck me. Fuck me harder. Oh God, Steve don't stop."

I held on tight to the bucking girl as I drove her to an intense orgasm. Her body shook. Her screams became incoherent. I felt her vagina spasm around my cock, and I came hard.

I continued to hold Cathy as I recovered from a mind-blowing orgasm. I hoped it was as good for her. I fell onto my back beside her, and she crawled into my arms. I kissed her forehead, and she gazed at me.

I said, "I'm sorry about earlier. Can I make it up to you on Wednesday? There is a French comedy at the Varsity Theater."

"Maybe Friday night would be better. I'm starting an Adult Ed class on Wednesdays. It runs for the next couple of months."

"Oh, is it something I'd enjoy?"

"Probably not. It's a woman thing. Trying to achieve calm in a chaotic world run by men."

I laughed, "OK, Friday night it is."

#

Now that we had been intimate for the first time, we began having regular sex. Cathy moved some of her clothes into my closet and spent most nights at my place. Tuesdays and Thursdays, we continued to attend jiujitsu classes together. Wednesday nights I would get a phone call around ten, and we would talk about our day. A delightful month passed.

One night after a round of enthusiastic sex Cathy said, "Steve, why haven't you signed the divorce papers?"

"Jean isn't reasonable. I want her to have the house. She can't raise our baby in your apartment."

"If I move out of the apartment, Jean will have all the room she needs."

"Where would you go?"

Cathy frowned and waited for me to stop being stupid.

"Sorry, I'd love to have you move in with me. You know I love you."

"Steve, I'm not moving in unless you sign the divorce papers. I must know you are willing to move on with your life. I deserve at least that much commitment."

Cathy had hit the nail on the head. I loved Cathy, but I still loved Jean. Cathy was beautiful, intelligent and exciting, but so was Jean. Cathy wanted to move in with me, and Jean despised me. Jean and I had been married for five years, and she was going to have our baby. Somehow, I still hoped for a future with Jean.

"I'm such an asshole. I love you, and I'm trying, to be honest, but..."

"But?"

"Part of me still hopes that Jean and I can get back together."

I expected to be gutted. At the very least, I knew that Cathy was capable of using her jiujitsu skills to cause me serious harm. I didn't expect her to remain calm. I know Jean would have clawed my eyes out.

Cathy looked weary as she stared into my eyes. She put her hand on my cheek and said, "I've known all along you couldn't let her go. I wanted you to love me as much as you love Jean. I hoped I could make you forget her. You've been a great friend and a wonderful lover. You've helped me recover from the shit I went through with my ex-fiancée. It was too much to expect that you would give up the love of your life."

I laid my head on her shoulder. I was crying as I said, "I'm lucky to have loved two wonderful women. You deserve someone who loves you wholeheartedly. Oh God, Cathy, I'm sorry."

I lay in her arms for a while. I couldn't believe she was comforting me after what I had done.

"Steve, I think you have one last chance. Maybe it's hormones from being pregnant, but Jean has changed over the last few months. I think she has begun to heal. She's forgiven herself, and she has forgiven you. She is constantly asking me how you are doing. I can see a wistful look in her eyes when I tell her what you and I have done together. I'm convinced she still loves you."

"I still doubt she'll talk to me. I don't even know what I could say that I haven't already."

"Steve, Jean is due in about a month. I've been going to Lamaze classes with her on Wednesdays. She asked me to be her coach. I think if you showed up while she is in labor, she would have a hard time pushing you away."

"I don't have a clue about helping her through childbirth. I would just make her mad."

"I can teach you everything I've learned in Lamaze during the next month."

"What if your plan doesn't work?"

"Maybe if you are lucky, I'll give you one last chance. You'd better hope Prince Charming doesn't come and carry me away while you are dawdling. Meanwhile, I hope we can be friends, and you'll keep giving me great sex. Deal?"

"My God, you are the most incredible woman."

"I know, and I don't want you to ever forget even if you manage to win Jean back."

Cathy gave me a crash course in Lamaze. She kept coming over to give me lessons. We were still having great sex. Somehow, I managed to maintain the appearance of sanity.

I got a phone call one afternoon while at work. Cathy said, "Jean just went into labor. It looks like it will be some time before she delivers. Why don't you come over and stay in the waiting room? I'll get you when she is getting close."

I drove over to Stanford Hospital. I said I was the husband and had no problem being admitted to the ward. I even got one of those plastic wristbands. Cathy came out see me when I arrived. She told me to be patient. The birth was progressing well, but it would be at least two hours. It seemed like an eternity.

Cathy came out again and said, "She's close. It won't be more than a half hour. I think it is time to bring you into the delivery room."

I followed Cathy and stood next to my wife. I took Jean's hand and coached her to breathe. When the contraction ended, Jean turned her head to look at me.

"Steve?"

"I couldn't miss the birth of our baby. Cathy taught me Lamaze. I think I can do it. I know you can."

Jean shook her head and said, "OK for now."

Fifteen minutes later our daughter was born. After the nurses and the pediatrician had finished caring for the baby, they wrapped her up and handed her to me. I gently carried her over to my wife and laid our child in her arms.

I said, "She looks just like her mother. She's beautiful."

I stayed with my wife until she fell asleep. The nurses carried the baby back to the nursery. I stayed with my wife and slept in an uncomfortable chair.

I woke up with a start when Jean said, "Steve, can you bring Laura to me. The nurse said she would help me learn to nurse."

She was smiling at me. My heart melted. I smiled and hurried off to get our daughter. I knew Jean had named Laura after her strong-minded grandmother. I loved the name.

Later in the day, we talked. We brought Laura home to our house. Cathy helped me move the baby things from her apartment. Taking care of a newborn is exhausting. Our parents helped. Somehow, we managed to find time to talk. We attended couple's therapy for nearly a year. It took time for our wounds to heal, and it was hard work. The hardest part for each of us was to forgive ourselves.

Three years later our second daughter, Emily was born. Emily took after me.

Epilogue

Eighteen years later, Jean and I were sitting with Emily in the stands watching Laura play Rugby for Stanford. I was thrilled to watch my smart and strong daughter break out of the scrum with the ball. She raced for the goal with her platinum hair flying.

Emily said, "Is Ben going to be at dinner tonight?"

Ben was Cathy and David's first child. Jean and I were aware Emily had a major crush on Ben. I smiled at Jean and kissed her cheek. I was lucky to be married to the beautiful, intelligent woman beside me. Life was good.

Author's Note: Some readers commented that I went overboard with one infidelity on top of another. Their comments have merit; I do tend to embellish the truth. Well, this is Literotica, and the story is a porn fantasy. I am sorry if you are not enjoying the story. It is the result of one too many sleepless nights.

In fact, the story is loosely based upon reality. We did go to Florida during Spring Break, and something happened while we were there that caused my wife to leave me out of a sense of guilt. The story is an exaggeration of the actual events which the reader would probably have found boring. So, I will conclude the story based on the fantastical descriptions provided in the preceding chapters. Once again, I assert that chapter five is loosely based upon reality. I considered providing alternate endings but decided to go with one that more closely follows reality.

If I am smart, this will be my last attempt at writing for the Loving Wives' category. The Literotica Forums warn that this is a difficult category. More than any other category, Loving Wives attracts a lot of trolls who never actually read any Literotica stories before slamming the authors as disgusting degenerates who should rot in hell forever. I will ignore the trolls. However, I do pay attention to comments from people who actually read the story.

The second problem is that many readers of Loving Wives' stories believe that any woman who cheats on her husband is a slut and should be dumped. One very highly rated (and well-written) Loving Wives' story has the cheating ex-wife marry her paramour. Naturally, her new husband cheats on her regularly, and she gets HIV/AIDS. The cheating couple dies a horrible death. Meanwhile, the faithful husband meets an abused woman, and they lift each other up from the depths of despair. They live happily ever after. I really hope the author was not writing from personal experience, but I fear he was. Probably a good number of Loving Wives' readers have suffered similar horrible experiences.

Third, another category of Loving Wives' reader includes those who enjoy fantasies of men watching their wife fuck another man. There are numerous examples of this type of story on the site. Obviously, this category has nothing in common with the previous story type. These two categories should not be included together under Loving Wives, but they are. A Loving Wives' author is guaranteed a large part of his audience will dislike his story. Unfortunately, the poor reader may also have a hard time knowing in advance which category a new Loving Wives' story belongs to.

This story is my attempt to explore a different path, the path I took. It wasn't easy, and the path I stumbled down had a lot of nasty turns. I'm not going to get up on my high horse and tell anyone that it's the correct path. It is probably a low percentage option. Everything in the world has changed since my youth. These days I'm not always sure what is right and wrong. All I know is I try to respect others and not cause anyone harm.

loerics
loerics
959 Followers