Jean Engels Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becoming delirious with raging desire, Jean's mind shut out the implications of what she was doing and concentrated completely on what she was feeling. As though it had been doing it for years, her tongue reached deep between the folds of Mona's pussy lips and ran up to enclose the clit and suck it briefly until the woman's desire leapt to another level and then went back to dwell in the soaking wet hole to begin again. Mona's hips were bucking against the sucking mouth as her mind slowly shattered in explosive ecstasy.

When the mightiest orgasm of her life swept through Mona and left her sprawled and spent with her thighs apart, Jean licked up every drop of the exhilarating nectar as though she could never get enough. She wanted nothing else but to make the woman cum again so she could have more.

When it became evident that the woman was completely spent, Jean climbed back into her lap, "My God," she declared, "I didn't know it could be so good. It really doesn't matter that it's so nasty! I just loved sucking your pussy and I can hardly wait to do it again."

"I may not ever get over that. I think it all exploded out the top of my head and took my little mind with it."

Finally they worked up enough energy to move back into the living room where they watched Agatha sucking languidly on Helen's huge clit. Jean got the impression that all her mother wanted was to have that huge clit in her mouth. Aroused by the sight, she moved to stand close and watch Helen pump her long clit into her mother's mouth like she was fucking a knothole in a fence. "I think your momma's getting a little tired. Now that I have her stripped down naked, why don't you slap her ass until she gets re-energized?" Helen suggested.

"No, I couldn't. I can't spank my own mother." Jean had no qualms about it and had spanked her mother before but she had no wish to humiliate her for the enjoyment of these wealthy women.

'Well, maybe you'd like to take her place and give her a little relief?"

"I'll suck it for you if you want me to."

"Agatha, honey," she said gently. "why don't you take a little break? Let your daughter suck on my little cockie for a while." Agatha rather reluctantly let the clit slide out of her mouth and moved to one side.

Jean's excitement jumped quickly to a fever pitch as she got on her knees and took the huge clit into her hot mouth. Her excitement jumped to another level as Helen began to buck her hips up to fuck her in the mouth. Agatha unashamedly moved down to lick her daughter's darling asshole. Jean just opened her mouth and let the clit slide in and out as her delirium grew and grew and finally exploded. As she slumped forward, she felt the wetness of Helen's climax as the juices seeped into her mouth. The taste made her as ravenous as Mona's pussy juice had before.

Jean did get to go shopping but she had changed fundamentally. The beautiful clothes that excited her immensely was not nearly as significant as the delicious shop girls in their short skirts with their perky breasts behind starched blouses. One of them came in the changing room and asked Jean if she wanted her to check the fit of some panties she was trying on and Jean consented only to have the girl kneel and pull the panties off so she could suck her adorable pussy. When she finished, Jean made her stand up so she could get her short skirt up and panties down to her thighs. She got a lovely dose of pussy juice and began to be amazed that so many girls were available. The good tasting juice of the shop girl seemed to apply to all females. Jean bought a dozen of the panties.

When Jean began working, all the models she worked with recognized that her great beauty would quickly conquer the industry so they were eager to hitch their wagon to a star and none would deny her anything. Even the seemingly very straight ones would not hesitate to open their thighs if Jean indicated any interest. Jean showed interest in every cunt she saw, like a three-year-old lost in a candy store for several months. Prime pussy was so easy for her. As her reputation grew and supermodel status was attained and surpassed, they had to create a new status - Mega-model, all she had to do was slap a pretty girl on the ass and the girl would have her dress up and panties down before Jean could get to her knees.

The rampant influx of so much gratifying pussy caused her tastes to gradually become more discriminating. She began to ease off taking on all comers and to be aroused only by certain types of girls. She was attracted to innocence and loved to corrupt young girls who had never tried pussy love before. However, she was even more aroused by really dominant types who cared nothing for her status as a model and only sought to use her for her tremendous beauty, as though eager to defile it. This type she did not meet often in the modeling ranks, these she had to seek out, and then she discovered female biker bars.

12