Jean Goes Bareback Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDeep
MrDeep
839 Followers

She put on a top with a plunging neckline that showed off her body jewelry and most of her gorgeous breasts, too. She combed and put up her hair and step back to admire her new hairstyle. Mark had her hair shaved on the right side. A lightning bolt tattoo was where her hair once was. Her neck was adorned with Mark's MR initials and whore-mark. She sported his initials on all four sides of her neck. A tattoo in scrolling lettering spelled out "Love Me for Who I Am" across her back below her neck. The lettering went from shoulder blade to shoulder blade.

Jean applied bright red lipstick to her lips. They had been enhanced with collagen.

When Julie arrived, Jean was glad to see her and Omar. He was a muscular black man of 230 pounds. Jean embraced Julie. It was a sexual embrace. Their lips came together in a sexy, sensual kiss. Their tongue met and played a sensual love game. Jean pressed her breast against her sister's body. She hoped that Julie would feel her body jewelry.

When they broke, Omar stepped in and began kissing Jean. Jean looped her right leg around Omar and stood on her tiptoes to reach his lips and tongue. Omar liked Jean's sexy split tongue and jewelry. When they broke, Jean was out of breath. Her cunt was flooded with her momma juices. She felt warm and sexually stimulated.

"Turn around and let me see your ass," Julie squealed. Jean raised her arms above her head and turned a full circle to let Julie see her body. She pulled out her breasts and bounced them. "How do you like these?" she asked.

Omar nodded his approval. He grabbed them and squeezed then rolled her nipples between his thumb and finger.

"You one hot bitch!" he said. Jean extended her spit tongue to tease him.

"I love that sexy tongue, baby," Julie squealed.

"You should watch me wrap it around a hot black cock," Jean said, looking at Omar and teasing Omar with her tongue.

"Do it now," Omar challenged her.

Jean knelt down. Omar's pants were tenting and it was easy to free it. She kept her eyes fixed on Omar and let her split tongue started from the balls up the shaft to the glans. Then she licked the shaft, making sure her tongue studs had the fullest impact on the hot black man.

Omar moaned, "Oh baby! Suck it!"

Jean let the cock plunge deep into her mouth while she stroked his shaft. She made a slurping sound as her profuse saliva dripped down her hands. Omar's pre-cum had stimulated her saliva glans. Then Omar put his hands behind Jean's head and plunged his cock down her throat.

She looked at Julie. She was frantically stroking her clitoris. Jean kept the cock down her throat and squeezed her throat muscles and rocked her head back and forth. Then she pulled out and caught her breath before Omar's held her head and plunged his reamer back down her throat.

Omar pulled out and ordered Julie and Jean to take their clothes off. He positioned them side by side on their hands and knees. He handed the girls a hit of molly each.

"I'm gonna play switch-bitch," he said. He grabbed Jean's ass cheeks and positioned his cock on her inviting cunt. Jean felt Omar plunge in half way. He pulled out and plunged in a little deeper. She moaned as he kept the piston motion, each time plunging in deeper and deeper.

"This hoe's got one deep cunt," Omar said. Jean trembled at being called a whore.

Omar pulled out and went to Julie. He performed the same procedure. He fucked her deeper and deeper until he hit bottom of her momma cunt.

"Switch bitch!" he announced. Then he switched back to Jean's whore cunt. Omar switched bitched for 30 minutes without dumping his load. The molly having it effect.

He put the two hoes in a sexy 69 with Julie on top. Then he went behind Julie and inserted his cock in her cunt as Jean sucked and licked Julie's hot, wet clitoris. Jean tasted Julie's woman fluids dripping from her aroused body. She felt Julie's expert mouth giving her the ultimate in lesbian pleasure. Then Omar pulled from Julie and pointed her cock at Jean, who accepted it. After a few strokes, he plunged down Jean's throat.

Then Omar made the hoes get up and pleasure his cock while he laid back on the bed. While Julie sucked his shaft, Jean worked on his glans. They felt Omar's pelvis tighten and he began to moan. Jean felt his cum erupt into her mouth. She could hardly hold it all. When he finished, Jean kissed and exchanged the semen between the two. All three fell on the bed. They were exhausted.

Omar lit up a joint and passed it between the two hoes.

***

"Get your ass up!" It was Mark. It was midnight and he loaded the hoes along with Julie in the limo. He dropped them off on the same corner. Jean noticed that Julie was a natural ....

The next morning Jean awoke in the bed with Mark sleeping between herself and Julie. She slipped out of bed and went to pee. She wiped her cunt and stepped into the shower. Then she felt Julie step into the shower, too. After the shower, Jean lit a joint and shared it with Julie.

"What do you remember about last night?" Julie asked.

"I remember that Omar sold you to Mark," Jean said.

"I think I like that!" Julie squealed. The two hoes kissed and massaged each other clits. While Jean and Julie worked out, Bunny, Edy, Carole, and Michelle showered. They fixed breakfast and finished their workouts. Michelle put on a video of the four hot girls fucking eight black men. Edy lit up and passed it around while they stroked their clits. Ray walked up whacking off and sat down. "Anyone want to be cleaned out?" he asked, smiling. "He knows his place," Jean thought.

"I've got a special for you tonight!" Mark announced.

That night Mark piled the girls into his limo and drove into the country. It was a long drive from the highway down a winding road to a dark mansion. Once inside the hoes were greeted by black men wearing black hoods. They were all holding short whips.

"Take off your clothes!" one commanded. Quickly Jean and Julie dropped their clothes. Bunny started to fold her clothes. The lash came down hard on her back. "Drop your clothes, bitch!"

They were led into a large dark room with bondage gear was lined up. Jean was strapped to a table. Her legs were tied to stirrups and her arms extended out and bound to form a cross. She was examined and probed. Then she was carried to an X-Frame where she was strapped. This allowed access to her body. Then the whipping began. Jean could feel the lash fall over the back of her legs and back. When she looked her tormentor has sporting an enormous erection. She came immediately.

Again and again, the lash came down. Jean continue to orgasm until she was squirting! Never before had she ever squirted. Then Julie was led over to clean up Jean. Her sister's mouth felt warm and sensual as she felt her clitoris growing.

Finally, in the evening Jean and Julie were outfitted with small golden wire cages that extended their nipples out. A large ring held it in place. It hurt, but the purpose was to extend her nipples away from her breast.

"These nipple cages will cause your nipples to grow longer. This will please your master and enhance the pleasure you give to black men," a hooded man said. "The next time we meet, you will be fitted with a longer nipple cage to help them to grow," he added.

Several chains of were looped to from her nipple rings. The chains dangled down almost to her navel. A necklace extended down and connected to the one of the chains, giving Jean and Julie a chest of chains and jewelry.

The thought of her body being more pleasing to black men in general and her master, Mark, in particular sent a tremble through her body.

They gave the hoes a bra that did not cover their breasts but only held their breast up.

"You will wear only these bras," a hooded man said. They tattooed ace of spades on the insides of their right ankles to signify to any black man that they were available and to tell white men to stay away.

Over Jean's pelvis were scrolling letters, "Whore".

When Jean and Julie returned home, their nipples were aching from the stretch put on by the wire cages. When Jean showered she looked at all the marks left on her white skin by the lashes. The thought of the evening caused her to cum.

Over the next few months, Jean and Julie's nipples extended out further and further. Mark had collegian added to enhance the effect. Mark used Jean's two-inch long nipples to enhance her appeal to black men. She loved to feel a man sucking on them. Often she had two men sucking on her breasts. She had become a true play thing for the black man. Her pleasure was giving pleasure.

Mark sold Julie for an undisclosed sum of money. Subsequently, he sold his entire stable. He told Jean that he had fallen in love with her and wanted only to please her. After hearing Marks confession of deep love for her, Jean had an orgasm. Sensing her excitement, Mark climbed atop of Jean and make deep love to her. After Mark came he stayed, and they kissed the most sensual kisses that Jean had ever felt. After Marked rolled off, he lit a joint and passed it to Jean. She whore-woman took a deep toke and held it. After she slowly released it, she called for Ray to come and clean her cunt. She fell asleep with her husband's head between her legs.

MrDeep
MrDeep
839 Followers
12