Jean Goes Bareback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDeep
MrDeep
837 Followers

It's was Jean's turn to go over the top. Trembling and burning with heat, the red-haired slut with ivory white skin -- who was now a black man's cum slut -- began to orgasm. Just behind the white chick's Big O was Mark's powerful cum dumping climax. All of the first three ejaculations went into her esophagus and into her belly. Mark pulled out a little and dumped the fourth and fifth squirts of hot black ejaculate onto the back of her tongue. She held the thick, gooey, semi-sweet cum in her mouth. Her tongue swished through the baby nectar for a moment as she mixed it with her own saliva.

"Don't swallow. Tilt your head back and open your mouth, cunt," Mark ordered.

Opening her mouth, she showed her lover her precious "see-food", tilted her head back, and gulped it down. Jean had never had a lover to dump four loads in her in one night. She could never be satisfied with just one load a night from now on.

That ruled out those baby white cocks in her cunt ever again. Jean was a ho now -- A black cock ho. Jean realized that she loved the pungent taste of black baby seed. If it went directly to her stomach, that was fine, too. However, she wanted second shots to go in her mouth for the taste test, which no black man would ever fail. Mark had continued to jack off.

"Open your mouth again, bitch," Mark said. He held his cock and aimed it just over Jean's tongue, and released a sixth and seventh spurts of black jizz in the bitch's white open mouth. Mark's jizz tasted good, Jean thought. She again swished her tongue around on the thick, gooey liquid before tilting her head back and opening her mouth for her black lover to see.

"That's a good bitch," Mark said. "Now swallow it all, cunt!" he said as Jean swallowed, smiled a big smile, and opened her mouth to show her black lover that she had compiled with his wishes.

"Stand up and turn around, bitch," Mark said. His terse commands were beginning to be so natural for her now. She wanted to please Mark. She loved him and that black fuck tool. She wanted to show him he was her black master. She stood and turned around on her high heels.

"Let's see your skin. It's smooth and white. Don't ever get in the sun. I want my hoes to stay white and smooth skinned," Mark said matter-of-factly as his hand roamed over her body.

He inspected every nook and crevice of her skin and body. Mark bent her over, opened her leaking cunt and pulled on her moist labia. Jean's labia extended out of her swollen cunt when she became aroused. They would look beautiful pierced by gold rings, he thought. He felt her clit. It was hard and extended two inches out of her cunt. He ran his finger on that smooth patch of skin between her cunt and ass. Jean took a deep breath as Mark probed her cunt with his thumb and her ass with his index finger at the same time. He rubbed his thumb against his index finger through that thin membrane between her rectum and cunt.

"You could easily take cocks in your ass and cunt at the same time, ho," Mark said. He wasn't asking for her approval. He was telling her.

His hands roamed up over her ass cheeks to the small of her back. Slowly he lightly touched where a multi-colored tribal weave would enhance her sensual back and stimulate him as he fucked her in her whore ass. His hand ventured further up her back to her neck. One hand raised and pushed aside her long auburn hair as he ran his other hand over the base of her neck. A symbol to permanently mark this ho as his would be perfect at the base of her neck, Mark mused.

He raised her upright, turned her around, and inspected her 34B tits, traced his fingers over her half-inch long hard nipples. These tits would expand nicely to double D cups with implants, he thought. He let his index finger nuzzled her navel as he rubbed her flat belly. He then looked into her eyes and ran his finger over her cheeks and across her chin. He inspected her lips and let his thumb slip into her mouth. Jean started to suck the black man's digit. It tasted like her cunt.

"Open your mouth, ho!" he said. Jean opened her mouth for Mark's inspection. "Let me see your tongue, bitch." he said. Jean extended her tongue. It was longer than usual for a small white woman. Mark approved and mused that two gold studs would enhance her future black lovers' pleasure, too.

Mark stepped back, lit another cigarette, took a long drag and slowly, deliberately exhaled the smoke toward her face. Jean breathed in deeply, feeling the smoke sink into her lungs. Mark offered the cigarette to her lips. She took it and took a deep drag, opened her mouth, and inhaled pure air. The smoke felt good in her lungs. Sharing a cigarette had become a sexual act to Jean now. It has become a very pleasurable sexual act.

Mark seemed to have plans for the beautiful, sexual, white ho. Jean began to be thrilled at the possibilities of submitting to her black sex master's ever will.

***

Jean's head was swimming when she awoke the next morning. She staggered to the toilet and took a hot shower. As the water hit her in the face, she began to remember the events of the night before. A warm glow returned to her cunt, just think about the wonderful, sensuous evening with Mark. Then she remembered that before she returned to her car at the club, she gave him her cell number.

"Would he call today?" she thought. The thought of hearing his voice, of feeling his touch, and of taking his cock again made her tremble. She noticed her breath was shallow and quicker. Her body felt flushed and hot. Jean knew she wanted to meet him again. Instinctively, her hand moved to her clit and began a love rhythm. It took a few moments to reach completion. She settled back on her bed and basked in the warm afterglow, thinking about Mark's long, black cock.

Mark remained on her mind all week. She was so afraid she would talk in her sleep. However, pitiful Ray -- as the thought of him now -- was only home one night. He will be out of town on business for two more weeks.

On Thursday, Mark called.

"I don't have much time to talk. I want you to meet me at the King's Club at 9 p.m. on Friday. I may be a little late, but I want you there on time. Three of my friends will meet you there. The club's at the corner of Cornish and Argyle. I want you to wear something to turn a black man's head. Wear something revealing and sexy. Don't wear something you bought at a mall. I want to see a lot of leg and ass. Go to Little Egypt's Sexy Apparel at Broad and York. Ask for Nadine. Tell her I sent you. She will fix you up with something. Pay cash. Bye." Mark said and hung up the phone. The unlisted and number did not show up on Jean's cell phone. There was no way to call back.

Jean had never deliberately worn sexy clothing. She had no idea what to expect when she drove to a sleazy side of town and enter Little Egypt's Sexy Apparel. She asked for Nadine. A heavy-set black woman stepped out from a curtain.

"Hi! Mark sent me to get some clothes." She told the black woman.

"So Mark sent you did he? Well, sugar, you are one beautiful white woman! We'll fix you up so that Mark and his friends will be really turned on!" Nadine said.

She turned to the shoe shelves and pulled out black sandals with six-inch fuck me heels. Next, Nadine selected Lycra™ hose with black five-inch silicon lace tops. Nadine selected an A-line skirt with a thin belt with a rhinestone buckle. The ensemble came with a matching halter top. Both skirt and top were in gunmetal black.

When Jean tried it on, the skirt barely covered her ass. She could see the crotch of her panties flash occasionally as she walked and swirled around in front of the mirror. The hemline stopped well above the lace-top hose. The slutty look was complete when Nadine handed the white girl a pink spandex thong that really covered nothing.

"When you walk, those flashes of pink under that sexy skirt will drive Mark crazy, honey!" Nadine exclaimed. "You better do something about that pussy, hair, too," Nadine advised. The black woman led Jean to the back and ordered her to undress and lie on a table. One of Nadine's girls applied a full Brazilian wax, leaving Jean's pussy and ass smooth and hairless. Jean paid for the service and clothing and walked out with her cunt wet. Jean was thinking about what Mark had planned for her.

By Friday, Jean started getting excited and wet. At times she was trembling and had to drink a shot of Bacardi™ rum to calm down to dress and put her make up on. After fixing her hair she applied her Este Lauder™ make up base and blush. Then she applied a deep pink Este Lauder lip color and a clear gloss. She combed her hair straight back and let it fall over her shoulders. She put on her slut skirt and halter and turned around, looking back at her ass and bare milky white back.

The King Club was dark except for a small bulb lit-sign out front. The music inside was quiet. The lighting was almost non-existent. It took her a few minutes to adjust to the darkness and realize that the club was full of black men and about six white women who seemed to be flirting or in the throes of deep passion. Some were groping and kissing their black lover's. Some were dancing, but the dance floor was too dark to determine what was happening.

"You want a drink?" It was the bartender. Jean ordered a drink and sat down at an empty table. The drink was making her feel bold. Jean slowly crossed her legs. Knowing that Mark would be late, she instinctively began looking around at the black men. She made eye contact with one handsome man, smiled and gave him a come hither look. A tall man about 230, about 35, got up and walked over.

"I want to dance with you, bitch," the man said in a deep voice.

"Do you call all your women that?" she answered. She was flirting. She really did not care if a black man had called her bitch, because she knew that's what black men wanted their women to be and that's what she wanted to be. Yes! She wanted to be a black man's bitch. He led her to the dark dance floor and began to move with the slow beat of the music that was purposely sensual and slow. Not wasting any time, Jean put her arms around the black Adonis and pressed her aroused, swollen breasts to his chest.

"What's your name?" she whispered in his ear. "Sam. The name is Sam," was his reply. His voice was sensual and deep. Sam's hands reached around and lifted Jean's skirt and squeezed her bare ass. The moan coming from the white girl told Sam she wanted more. His fingers of the other hand slipped under her halter top and began pinching her hard nipple. Not to be outdone, Jean reached down and felt Sam's gigantic hard on and began slowly stroking his member. Her hands found his zipper and quickly moved it down. Sam was not wearing underwear and his cock tumbled out. Jean looked up into Sam's eyes. His lips engulfed her wet mouth. The kiss was liquid fire and passion. The man who was a moment ago was unknown to her was now snaking his tongue down her throat while her hand jacked him off his black uncut meat.

Both of Sam's hands moved down to Jean's ass. In one motion, he lifted her, moved between her legs. He slipped his nine-inch cock past her thong and entered Jean's wet pussy. His hands remained under her ass as he moved her up and down on the long black seed injector. This black cock was not as long as Mark's cock, but it was thicker and stretched her fuck hole more, she thought. She could feel it stretching and filling her cunt. The fucking kept up for five minutes before Jean began to feel her first climax coming. She dropped her head back and began to moan loudly. In one mighty lunge, Sam started spurting his baby seed into Jean's hot, hungry cunt. They stood locked for what seemed to be 10 minutes before Sam released the white girl to the floor. Jean was still coming down from the orgasmic high, and Sam had to help her stand up. Jean could feel Sam's cum dripping out of her cunt and down the inside of her thigh. A long sting began leaving a tentacle as it oozed down to the floor.

As Jean looked around the room, she noticed two more black males were standing around the couple looking like they had enjoyed the show. A black man reached for Jean's chin and pulled her face to his lips. Her hands wrapped round him, locking the embrace. Her cum laced saliva mingled with that of a black man who was a perfect stranger. A hand on her shoulder pushed her down to her knees. A long, black uncut cock touched her lips. She opened her lips to take it. His pre-cum tasted slightly salty. Jean was becoming a connoisseur of black cum. She began to work a round robin with the three cocks now available for sucking. The first black cock began to tense up and started to spray the inside of her throat. She gulped the gooey black baby jizz down in time to take the next black dude who had kept his meat hot by jacking off.

"Open your mouth, cunt," he said.

Jean opened her mouth as the black pole spurted jizz over her tongue. The next black dude sprayed jizz on Jean's tits and face. Nine black ejaculations later she was covered with sweet tasting sperm filled jizzism. Jean tried to trap the precious white liquid with her finger and scoop it into her hungry mouth.

Jean stood up. Someone pointed her to the women's room at the back of the King's Club. She grabbed her purse and went in to re-arrange her face. Standing at the mirror of the sleazy club, she quickly touched up her make up.

"That was a good show," a male voice said behind her. She turned to see that Mark had been watching her all the time. He lit a cigarette and took a drag and exhaled. "I've got something for you, ho," he said as he reached out his hand and placed $300 in her hand. "That's for the show, ho. Those guys paid $200 each for a piece of your tight white ass. What do you think about that," he said as he face came very close to her.

He took a drag, removed the cigarette and offered her a drag. She placed the cigarette between her lips, lightly sucked on the tube, and exhaled into the air.

"It was hot!" she said.

"Let's go. I want you to meet a friend," Mark said. He led her out of the back of Kings Club and into the street. The black limo pulled up. The hot couple got in. As soon as it started moving, Mark roughly pulled Jean to him, pushed her halter up, and began suckling her red hot nipples.

"Oh, Ah!" she cooed. The suction on her nipples was sending sensations all the way down to her toes. He then grabbed her hair and pushed her down to his cock. Jean did not need instructions. She unzipped his fly and pulled Mark's hard cock and began sucking. She allowed the massive meat to slide deep down her throat before pulling out causing her checks to hollow in. She slowly bobbed her head up and down on the long black fuck pole. Each down stroke sent Mark's cock deep down her open throat. After a number of turns, the limo stopped.

"Keep sucking, cocksucker, until I tell you to stop," Mark said. Then Jean heard a conversation that she had never heard before.

"How many tricks have you turned tonight, ho? Mark asked.

"Eight!" a white girl's voice said.

"Give me the money!" Mark demanded. Jean heard the shuffling of currency and then the sound of the window going up. The limo continued on its way as Jean continued the rhythm of a black cock slut. She was making slurping sounds. Mark could have shot his load in her at any time, but he wanted to save this bitch until later.

The limo stopped again.

"Come on, bitch. I want to mark you," Mark said. He took Jean's hand and led her into Herb's Exotic Tattoos and Piercing. Mark seated Jean in a chair in the front waiting room while he talked to Herb. After a long conversation, Mark led Jean to the back where they placed her face down on a table. Jean heard a buzzing sound and felt a mild burning at the small of her back just above her ass. It is over in 20 minutes. Herb then moved Jean's long red hair to the side and started on the skin at the base of her neck.

In less time than the first tattoo, Jean is told to get off the table. Before covering the new tats, Mark handed Jean a mirror to admire Herb's artwork. Jean's eyes widen as she sees a multi-colored tribal weave above her ass with two crossed black man's cocks with balls woven into the design on her back. This sexy tat was to remain a part of Jean forever and brand her as Mark's black cock whore.

"That tat will enhance the pleasure for the black studs who will be fucking you in the ass," Mark said. The thought of two black hands on her butt and a long black cock in her ass made Jean's twat get wetter.

Mark showed Jean the green letters, "MB", on the base of her neck. The letters are two inches high and are the initials of her pimp and black cock stud. Jean cared little what her wimp hubby, Ray cared now. She's Mark's black cock whore forever.

"How long should the stinging pain last," Jean asks. Mark, ignoring the question, led the white slut whore back to the limo. As the limo got underway, Mark pushed Jean's head back down to his cock. Jean immediately started sucking with renewed vigor. The loud slurping sounds and Jean's moans fill the back of the limo. Mark smiled as he watched Jean's cheeks sink in deeply on the out-strokes. The white whore loved to suck black love poles with all her heart and soul. The pain from the new tattoos faded from her consciousness.

As Jean entered Mark's pad she heard the grunts and groans of black sex. The smell of 11 black men engaged in group sex with four nude milky white hoes. They were all Mark's hoes. Two of the white girls, both blondes, were very pregnant. Jean also notices all four girls bore the MB mark on their back just below their necks and similar tribal weaves on their lower backs.

"They were Mark's black slut whores, too," she thought. A warm glow came across Jean as she realized that she is the newest and freshest of Mark's black cum sluts.

"Come here Marci," Mark commands the girl who looks about eight months preggo. The petite Marci with the 34DD milk swollen tits and distended belly went to Mark. He pulled her roughly to him and began a deep mouth fuck with his tongue diving deep in the swooning girl's throat. He then moved down to Marci's right tit and starts suck the thick white mothers' milk. With Marci's heighten state of arousal, the milk flowed freely and fast. Mark swallowed and swallowed several mouths full of Marci's sweet breast nectar that will soon feed the black bastard kicking in her belly. Mark moves his mouth to the other tit and proceeds to drain it of all its sweet nectar, too. The scene is so hot that Jean's cunt started getting wetter.

"Get down, bitch!" Mark commanded as Marci assumes the position she knows so well when Mark fucks her. He moves to the bed placed on her hands and knees with her ass pointed upward wantonly for her black stud to fuck. Jean noticed Marci's vulva was large, red and puffy with her labia extended. The whore's clitoris was erect like a small cock. Then Jean saw that Marci's labia are pierced six times with gold rings. One ring contains a longer chain that dangles down about six inches.

"How sexy," Jean thought as she started massaging her own clit.

Mark grabbed the preggo Marci by the both sides of her ass, inserted his proboscis in her puffy cunt and jammed it home in one thrust. It took only one thrust to go balls deep in the preggo Marci. Jean realized that the young whore's cunt was well used by her black lovers.

Jean's breathing became very quick and deep as she watched Marci getting a rough fucking. Every time Mark's cock pulled out, Marci's cunt skin would extend outward. Mark's pace quickened and then started slowing down. His big ass hollow cheeks started tightening as Mark gave one last deep thrust and began pumping white hot fire into Marci's preggo cunt. Mark held his cock deep for about two minutes before he withdrew, leaving a string of gooey jizz dripping from the ho's black fucked pleasure hole. Almost immediately Jean had her first orgasm.

MrDeep
MrDeep
837 Followers