Jean Goes Bareback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDeep
MrDeep
840 Followers

"That's it, whore. Does that excite you?" a whispered voice came from behind her. Jean felt a hand on her should pull her around to meet a handsome black man whose head was shaved. He looked like a linebacker. Jean's eyes averted down to his fuck tool which the black stud was slowly stroking.

"What's your name, cunt?" the stud asked.

"Jean," she answered obediently as she was looking at the man's 10-inch fuck rod.

"I'm Jamal," he said. Let me see those new tats he said as he spun Jean around. "Not bad for the first cut at it," Jamal declares as he looks over Jean's back and neck. He spun Jean back to face Jamal.

"I have two friends for you to meet," Jamal said. "This is Jawad and Terrel," he said. Both men only smiled. Jean's widening eyes showed she was pleased, and she looked down to see that they are jacking off. Jawad's cock was about 11 inches, and Terrel's whore pleaser was 10 inches of pleasure. Jamal's hand pushes Jean to her knees where three uncut black fuck sticks pointing directly at her mouth.

Jean took Jamal's cock by the base and starts a long-slow lick from the balls to the tip. Her lips moved over the uncut head. She skinned back the foreskin and engulfed the black tool with her mouth. Jamal's hand, behind the red haired cunt's head, forced her forward onto his cock. The pressure forced the fuck stick over the top of Jean's tongue and down her gullet.

"Look at that bitch would you," Jawad said. "You can see that cock moving down her throat like a snake. Shit! That's hot!" Jawad added.

Jamal's cock continued its downward plunge until it reached its max with his nut sack resting on Jean's chin. He rocked back and forth in about one-inch or two-inch movements before he backed it out to allow Jean to catch her breath. The black-fucked, black-trained slut had mastered the technique of deep throat breath control and was ready for the next plunge. Jamal brutally fucked Jean and then pulled out to give his bruthas some relief.

Next to enter Jean's hungry cock sucking mouth was Terrel's 10-inch fuck stick. Although Terrel had been jacking off his meat, it was not quite fully hard on. That was soon resolved with Jean's lips slipped across his head, over the bulb, pushing the foreskin back. Her tongue came in contact with Terrel's sweet pre-cum caused Jean to have her first orgasm with the three studs. This sent Terrel over the edge. Jean was slowly mouth fucking him until he dumped his red-hot jizz over the back of her tongue. Jean sucked Terrel's cock dry, and she tilted her head back and opened her mouth to show the studs she had kept the whole load. She closed her mouth and swished her tongue through the sweet gooey sperm, making a creamy froth. She opened her mouth and blew a cum bubble to the delight of Terrel. Jean closed her mouth, swallowed, and opened her lips wide to show Terrel that his cum was all hers.

Next Jawad pushed Jean onto her back. Mounting her, he directed his cock at her cunt and lunged, sinking it balls deep in one throw.

"Oh Uh!" Jean cooed as he fuck tool rammed home against her cervix. Jawad continued to pump very slowly. He gradually increased his speed and depth of his thrust until he was liquid fire moving in Jean's hungry cunt. With one great lunge, Jawad stopped, tensed up, and shot his wad of jizz deep in the red haired milky skinned whore's cunt. He held his cock in for two minutes before slowly removed it. The flood of spunk follow Jawad's retreating cock was like a dam had burst.

Next, Jamal rolled Jean over onto her hands and knees and position his cock from behind. He inserted a finger lubricated with KY jelly in the white girl's rectum and twisted his finger to move the lube around in her rear entry. Then he placed his butt pole at Jean's puckered ass hole and pushed.

She was amazed how easily the sphincter parted for Jamal's cock. She was fully relaxed and ready for an anal fucking. Jamal could sense that white girl's ass was prepared by Mark and wasted no time in sliding balls deep in her tight rectum. Jean could feel Jamal's nut sack slapping her pussy as his dark, shiny cock slid in and out of her ass. Jamal would occasional pull out until his cock head was beginning to emerge and then push it slowly back in. The tight white girl's ass was applying the right amount of pressure and friction on Jamal's cock to hasten his climax. Jean could sense Jamal's completion and tighten her sphincter to heighten the effect it was having on him.

"Oh!" Jamal shouted as his spunk made its way upward out of his nut sack through his plumbing, down the length of his cock and out the sensitive pee hole. The first ejaculation spattered over the recesses of Jean's rectum, triggering her tight grip, uncontrolled trembling, and orgasmic release.

"Ah HELL FIRE!" Jean shouted. Both fuck partners remained love locked for several minutes as Jamal continued to milk his nut into Jean's ass. She collapsed to the floor as Jamal pulled out. Jean rolled over and squeezed her ass together to hold the precious love cream in her hot ass.

Jawad then crawled between Jean's legs and inserted his cock in her hot, swollen twat. He rolled her over until she was now above him. Jawad started the love hungry piston motion for a while and then he slowed down and stopped. Jean's ass hole then felt a cock head push on her slackening ass. It's was Terrel taking her freshly fucked ass. Terrel's cock joined Jawad's tool in Jean's orifices. The three began the rhythm of love again. As Terrel's cock pulled back in her cunt, Jawad's cock was sliding out of her ass.

This rhythm continued until Jean felt her climax building nearer and nearer. Like a dam bursting, she literally went over the edge into a climax that must have registered on the Richter scale. She settled down to trembling as the black cock masters continued their pace. Terrel several times pulled all the way out and pushed back in without interrupting the rhythm. However, the feeling of her sphincter slipping over Terrel's cock head was enough to send Jean over the edge into another climax. That triggered Terrel's cock to explode, adding his spunk to Jamal's in Jean's holy rectum. Jawad took another five minutes to complete his mission and dump five ejaculate loads in Jean's hungry whore cunt.

The three lovers collapsed on the floor for several minutes before they regained enough strength to get up.

As the night wore on, Jean was fucked, reamed, and double penetrated by all 11 black studs at least three times. Jean stood up and looked for Mark. He was just completing a fuck on the other preggo girl. He pulled out and noticed Jean looking at him. Slowly he walked over to Jean and looked into her eyes. He picked up a pack of cigarettes on the coffee table, lit one and, took a hit. Mark pulled another cigarette from the pack and slipped it between Jean's lips. She put her hand on Mark's hand and watched as Mark's fire lit her tobacco tube. She drew in a deep breath of soothing smoke. She held it for a moment and let it slowly exhale from her lungs. Mark's hand traced Jean's nipples as they continued to enjoy their smokes with eyes transfixed.

After Mark's john's left, the pregnant Marci introduced Jean to Bunny, Edy, Carole, and Michelle, who was preggo like Marci.

"How do you like my big swollen belly," Marci asks holding her hands under her heavy tits. "I'm carrying a black baby. I don't know whose," she added.

Marci told Jean that she had been with Mark for two years and getting big black cock almost every day after leaving her pathetic white hubby. Michelle said she was not sure, but she may be carrying Mark's baby. It didn't matter anyway. Edy, and Bunny were still married and living with their white husbands and had already carried their black babies to full term. The preggo Michelle was still married, but living with her black lover while the baby was in the oven.

Their swollen breasts belied the fact they were mothers and provided milk to their black lovers. The five tired hoes and Mark collapse on the double king sized bed and fell asleep.

Jean woke up the next morning at 10 a.m. feeling famished and needing a cigarette. She started searching for a smoke and found Edy lying prone and Bunny on top of her. Mark was standing behind and fucking them alternately. Jean found the pack of cigs on the coffee table and lit one, took a big drag and exhaled. Mark continued his fucking the two hoes and finally tensed up. He shot a large load in Edy, pinched off his cock, pulled out, and dumped another load in Bunny. He held his cock in Bunny and milked the remainder of his nut into Bunny's ho womb.

"We call her Bunny, because she has the most babies," Mark smiled. This ho's ovulating so she gets most of my cum," Mark said. Jean handed Mark her cigarette. He took it, pulled in the smoke and exhaled.

"There are four kinds of sex. First, there is married Saturday night sex that gets routine. Second, there is recreational sex that's fun. Third there is black sex that is exciting. Fourth, there is black repro sex. It's the height of pleasure to know that an egg is waiting to take your man's black sperm and start growing. Knowing that your belly will soon be growing with a black baby inside and your tits will be swollen with milk, is the best feeling a black man or a white ho can experience. Have you ever had repro sex?" Mark asked handing her the cigarette.

Jean took a drag on the cig and exhaled.

"No, I haven't, but I want it," she said. Jean looked at the swooning Bunny lying on the bed and could see she was totally in the throes of an afterglow. Her twat started to get wet and a tiny tremble shook her body.

"Bunny has had three black babies and can't wait to deliver another," Mark said. Bunny heard the conversation and sleepily rolled her head toward her black lover, and smiled through half opened eyes.

After brunch, Mark told Jean he was taking her to audition at STUD movie studios for a porno flick. After arriving, Jean met Abe the producer/director. Abe was a short, black man with a medium paunch and balding head. He had a pleasant smile and a nice voice. He told Jean to disrobe while he set up the lighting and cameras while Jean touched up her make up.

The studio set was a corner of a room and a bed. Jean climbed on the bed and waited. The session continued into the evening....

***

It's was late on Monday morning, when Jean arose from her bed. Mark had brought her home after the tiring filming session and she went straight to bed. "The remainder of the week will be like last week, waiting for Mark's call," she thought

At 1 p.m., Ray came home. Jean dreaded even talking to her white wimp husband.

"I've come home to say I'm leaving," Ray said. Jean was shocked!

"Why?" she asked.

"I am going to live with Murray. I can't pretend any longer. I'm gay and I want to be what I am," Ray said.

It was a relief to Jean to tell Ray that she had found a wonderful black lover who satisfied all her needs. The parting was cordial and Jean helped Ray pack his personal effects and leave. It was all quite a relief!

As soon as Ray left, Jean called her sister Julie to tell her the news. Julie was married and very close to Jean.

"Hello?"

"Hi Julie. It's Jean. Ray just left me."

"Oh Jean. I'm so sorry!"

"Don't be! It's a relief. He told me he's gay and was going to live with his lover," Jean said and related the whole sordid affair about how her marriage had fallen apart more than a year ago.

Then Jean told Julie about meeting Mark. Jean recounted the events of the past two weeks, the black fucking, and the porn film audition. Julie in turn shocked Jean by telling she had a black stud, too. His name was Omar and Julie had fallen love with Omar's black fucking. The two sisters exchanged their experiences with their black studs. Jean told Julie she was now a black man's whore for Mark.

"Omar wants to impregnate me with his black baby. I want it too," Julie said. "Omar wants me to fuck other black men for money. He calls me his ho and I like it," Julie said.

After Julie hung up, Jean sat and thought about all the life changing events that have happened in the past weeks. Her hand went to her clit and started slowly massaging until she climaxed.

It was still another excruciating week for Jean waiting for Mark's call. She wanted to tell him that Ray was gone. Anticipating Mark's call, Jean went back to Nadine's and picked out five more outfits even more revealing and sexier than the first one. On Wednesday, Mark called and just said that a limo will pick her up at noon Friday.

Continued...

MrDeep
MrDeep
840 Followers