Jean Goes Skinny Dipping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
959 Followers

Halfway through the cemetery, Jean smelled smoke from a campfire. When she got closer, she saw a large man sitting quietly by the fire. He looked shabby and worn down by life. Jean edged behind a mausoleum to get passed. She kept an eye on the man as she hurried around the structure. Jean ran right into a short, wiry man who was relieving himself against the wall of the crypt. Before she could flee, the man grabbed her arm in a vise-like grip.

As Jean struggled to free herself, the man said, "Well if it isn't an answer to my prayers. What's a pretty little thing like you doing naked in a cemetery? I'll bet you have an interesting explanation. Why don't you join Lenny and me by the fire? You can share your story and maybe we'll share our wine."

Jean said, "I'm just trying to get home. Please let me go and I won't tell anyone you're here."

The man dragged Jean over to the fire and said, "This here is Lenny. He's a bit slow, but he's harmless. Be careful or he'll talk your ear off about his pet rabbit. I'm George and I'll be your host. Sit down and don't make a fuss. Maybe we'll share our dinner if you behave."

Jean said, "Please maybe you could spare a shirt or something. The cops took my clothes while I was swimming. I'd be a lot better company if I were comfortable."

George was bare-chested and was only wearing shorts and flip-flops. He looked at Lenny and said, "Well maybe Lenny can spare his tee shirt. It ought to come down to your knees. Hey Lenny, be a gentleman and give the poor girl your tee shirt."

Lenny rose and said, "OK, George. Whatever you say, George."

Lenny pulled his shirt over his head and handed the worn tee shirt to Jean. Even though it was filthy and sweaty, Jean quickly pulled it on. George was right. The huge shirt fell almost to the middle of her thighs. The shirt had some small holes and tears, but it covered everything that was important. She sat on a tombstone next to Lenny. She touched the giant's arm and said, "Thank you, Lenny."

Lenny gave Jean a quick smile and looked back at the fire.

George said, "Yeah, that Lenny sure is a talker. Here Jean have some wine."

George offered Jean a large jug of red wine, but she held up her hand to decline.

Jean said, "I have a couple of miles to go and I think I need to stay sober. Thanks anyway."

George stared at the wine bottle. His face was contorted in a frown. He took a healthy swig of wine and looked Jean straight in the eye.

"Lenny and I don't like it when people reject our hospitality. We don't get a lot of company but when we do we want to be good hosts. We want you to be happy and tell us how you got to be naked in a cemetery at night. We want to share stories and have a good time. Lenny and I have a hard life and don't get a chance often to just relax. Right now, what would be fun would be to drink some wine with you and share some food. When you feel comfortable, we'd like to hear your story. You really don't want to get Lenny upset. Now have some of the damn wine while I cook you a hot dog."

Jean looked from George to gigantic Lenny. His would have been attractive if not for his face that betrayed a childlike innocence. The big man was wringing his hands together. His mouth was working as if he was trying desperately to speak. Lenny remained quiet except for a series of groans.

George offered her the wine again and said, "Please don't get Lenny upset. I spend way too much time getting him out of jams. I just got him over the death of his damn baby rabbit. Come on, a little wine will give you the courage to make it home."

Jean took the jug and struggled to raise it to her mouth. She took a sip of the cheap red wine and choked as it burned her mouth.

George took the wine bottle and filled a small cup. He said, "Here maybe this will be easier to handle. We certainly want to make sure you get your share. I always hate someone who just sips at their wine like they are too good for everyone else. So drink up. Your hot dog is almost ready."

Jean took a bigger swallow of the wine. It went down a little easier. George offered her a hot dog on a stick. It smelled wonderful. Jean had only had a light breakfast hours ago. Jean washed down the tasty dog with the wine.

George said, "So you haven't been eating much have you? I'll get you another one. I always like a girl that knows how to eat and drink. Isn't that right, Lenny?"

George refilled the empty cup when he handed her the second hot dog. The wine was starting to go to her head and Jean felt her exhausted body relax. Her long swim left her tired even before being subjected to hours of anxiety and fear.

Jean said, "Thanks very much. I really appreciate the food and wine. I haven't eaten in hours."

Jean jumped as Lenny touched her tangled hair.

George patted her bare knee and said, "Don't worry Jean, Lenny loves hair, but he cannot stand to see messy hair. It might be a good idea to let him comb it for you. It looks like it needs some attention."

George handed Lenny a heavy comb. The big guy knelt behind Jean and began to work on the tips of her long blond hair. Jean tried to relax as Lenny tugged at her tangled tresses. George refilled her cup and handed it to her.

"Lenny tries to be gentle, but he's so strong you probably cannot talk while he is working out the knots. So would you like me to tell you our story?"

Jean managed to say, "Yes, please."

Jean was happy that Lenny paused his efforts when she raised the cup to her mouth. Perhaps the discomfort caused by Lenny's pulling out the knots in her hair caused her to drink more. George refilled her cup again before beginning to talk.

"We move around taking whatever work we can get. Most of the time, its farm work. We have to move with the crops. Sometimes Lenny gets into trouble and we have to move sooner than we would like. We were working on a farm near Elmira. Lenny is really strong and if carefully guided, he can do a lot of work. The farmer was happy because he was paying one man to do the work of three. He even fed us in his house."

"The farmer's daughter had really long dark hair and Lenny was in love with it. The young women gave Lenny a baby rabbit when she saw him staring at her rabbits. Lenny loves soft things. The bunny was soft and furry and Lenny was thrilled. Lenny misinterpreted the women's intentions. He started stroking her beautiful hair. She laughed and tried to duck away. Lenny held onto her hair and pulled her body against his. The farmer heard her scream and found Lenny with her in the barn. Her dress was half ripped off and she was hitting Lenny with her fists. Lenny ran when the farmer struck him with a wooden stave. I knew he was in trouble when he came to me with blood running down his face. I grabbed our stuff and we high tailed it out of the area. Lenny didn't mean any harm, but no one listens. We had to leave a good job again."

"Lenny carried the soft baby rabbit in his shirt pocket. He was brushing its fur that night, but his hands were shaking too much from the turmoil with the young women. He crushed the rabbits by accident. He kept the rabbit for days until it stank. I threw it into a river while he slept. He cried for days."

"Well, we hopped a freight and got to this town. I hear that there is work at Cornell Orchards. We'll head there tomorrow."

George's story made Jean apprehensive. She was glad she had let the giant comb her hair, but she was eager to get away from these disturbing men and be on her way. She still had a long way to go to get home, but at least the tee shirt was going to make the trip a lot easier.

Jean said, "Cornell Orchards are pretty big. I'm sure that they need a lot of help this time of year. I hope it all works out for you. I appreciate how nice you have been. The hot dog and wine were wonderful, but I really need to get going before my mom calls the police. "

Lenny was done combing her hair and was now braiding it. She wondered, 'Where had Lenny learned how to do a French braid?' At least braiding didn't hurt. Jean realized that she had finished another cup of wine when George leaned over to fill her cup again.

George looked at her intently said, "You promised to tell us your story after Lenny did your hair. Consider it as payment for the food and wine. Take your time and don't leave out any details. Lenny loves to hear women talk. It helps to calm him down and we certainly want him to stay calm."

Jean proceeded to tell about her day at the lake. She couldn't leave out the part about sunbathing and swimming nude since she had stumbled into their camp totally naked. However, she left out the part about her friend being molested by the police.

Jean said, "So I have to thank you again for your hospitality but I really need to get going."

By this time, Lenny had finished braiding her hair. He had fastened the end of her hair with a piece of string. Jean could tell that he had done a great job by looking at the end of the braid. Lenny sat down next to her and kept stroking her braid.

George said, "Sounds like you've had a rough day. Almost as hard as some of the days Lenny and I have had. Do you mind if I ask a few questions?"

Jean said, "Ok, but I do need to be leaving soon."

George said, "What does it feel like being surrounded by a bunch of naked people? Do you get turned on?"

Jean said, "At first it is a bit strange and you feel like everyone is watching you. But then you relax and it feels almost normal. It is interesting to look at other people naked. You realize just how much variety there is in the human body. You can see that there is beauty in everyone."

George said, "That's nice, but you didn't answer my question about getting aroused by seeing so many naked bodies."

Jean laughed nervously and said, "It feels really good lying in the sun naked. Of course, you get aroused but it's a good feeling."

George said, "I've never seen a lot of naked people. I don't think I could control myself if I were surrounded by a lot of naked young women. I'd get an erection for sure. Did any of the guys get a hard on?"

Jean laughed and took a long swallow of wine. "Well, one of the guys got a boner. It was the largest I've ever seen in my life. He had been staring at all of the women, but he seemed to be focusing on my friend and me. When he got up and jumped into the lake, he showed off his massive cock."

Jean blushed as she looked at George and Lenny staring at her.

George said, "I hope you don't mind my asking, but I have to ask. This guy with the giant cock, did you want him to fuck you? Did you fantasize about him shoving his gigantic cock into your dripping wet pussy?"

Jean gasped but otherwise remained quiet. George refilled Jean's cup and looked into her eyes.

Jean giggled and stared at her cup. She took a swallow. George said, "Well?"

"I'd rather not answer that."

"Well, I think Lenny wants to hear the answer. Don't you Lenny?"

Lenny dropped his hand from Jean's braid and wrapped his massive arm around her shoulders. Jean tried to pull away but was unable to free herself from his strong grip. Jean looked into Lenny's eyes. He looked excited, but Jean had no idea what was actually going through his mind. Maybe what goes through every man's mind when they hear a pretty girl talk about sex? Jean shuddered in his grasp.

Jean whispered, "I think every woman there was thinking about having sex with him. I was wondering if his massive cock would give me pleasure."

George said, "See that wasn't so hard to say. Now when you say pleasure are you talking about an orgasm?"

Jean was shocked at his audacious question. She gazed at George's intent face for a while before shaking her head no.

George said, "Isn't having an orgasm the reason you have sex with a man?"

Jean shook her head and focused on her cup as she said, "I've never had an orgasm with a man. All of my orgasms have been when I'm alone. Most men never think about pleasing the woman. They think if they are happy then the woman must also be satisfied."

George leaned in closer and put his calloused hand on the middle of her bare thigh just below her long tee shirt. He said, "Well I never... So are all of your experiences with boys? Haven't you ever had sex with a man who knows how to please a woman?"

As George said "sex with a man" he gave her thigh a squeeze. Jean grasped his hand with both of hers and said, "Please don't."

George removed his hand from her thigh and cupped Jean's chin. He turned her face towards his and said, "Where I come from it's customary for a woman to reward a man who has provided her with dinner and drink. Lenny and I have had our fill of ungrateful bitches. So I have to ask are you grateful or not."

Jean struggled against Lenny's grip as she said, "I am very grateful for everything and I've tried to thank you. Really though I have to get home."

George said, "Jean, I am feeling disappointed with your manners. You are acting like Lenny and I are beneath you even though we went out of our way to cloth and feed you. So I have to ask you again. Are you going to treat us nice or are you going to be a cunt?"

Jean cried as George dropped his hand to her bare thigh and pushed it slowly up toward her crotch. When his hand reached her curly pubic hair, he rubbed his hand back and forth over the top of her leg brushing along the edge of her pussy lips.

George said, "Maybe you'd be more appreciative if I gave you an orgasm. Hell, you like big cocks. You should see Lenny's tool. Maybe you can make Lenny happy while I give you what you've been missing playing around with a bunch of inexperienced boys."

Jean tried to push George away, but he got a mean look on his face and quickly slapped Jean once, twice, three times.

George stood up and yelled at Lenny, "Pull her to her feet and hold her hands over her head."

Jean struggled in vein as the giant pulled her to her feet. He grabbed both of her wrists in one hand and raised her arms above her head. He wrapped a massive arm around her back to pin the front of her squirming body against his chest. Jean's dangling feet were a foot off of the ground.

George grabbed the neck of Jean's tee shirt and ripped it from her body. George tossed the ruined shirt into the fire and said, "You won't be needing Lenny's shirt again you ungrateful bitch!"

Jean whimpered, "Please don't! Please let me go. I won't tell anyone you're here. I just want to go home."

George laughed and said, "Jean, you've always had the ability to go home. All you need is to click your heels together three times and say I want to go home."

Jean couldn't believe George would mock her with her favorite movie. She said, "You bastard! All along the monster was you and not poor Lenny. I'm sure it was you who tried to rape the farmer's daughter."

George growled, "I think we need to change your attitude. Maybe then you'll be more grateful."

George pulled off one of his flip-flops and used it to smack Jean's curvaceous ass.

Jean screamed from the sharp, stinging slap. George proceeded to rain down one hard slap after another until Jean's ass was burning. As Jean struggled against the spanking, she became aware of Lenny's growing erection. Jean was horrified at the feel of Lenny's massive cock pressing into her stomach. Jean's tears were streaming down her face.

George paused and ran his hand over her stinging ass. He squeezed her muscular buttock before running his fingers down to her pussy.

George said, "Damn that's a nice piece of meat and it's dripping wet."

George pushed a finger into her tight moist pussy. Jean squealed into Lenny's chest as George pumped his fingers into her tight vagina.

George said, "Here is the deal Jean. I'm going to give you a chance to redeem yourself. If you give Lenny a nice blowjob, then I'll give you an orgasm. Then maybe you can go home."

George said, "Lenny, I'll hold her while you strip and lay down. Jean likes you so I'm sure she'll suck you off real nice."

George pulled Jean's arms behind her back and wrapped his other arm around her chest. He grabbed one of Jean's generous breasts and kneaded the tender flesh. Jean twisted futilely against George's firm grip. She watched in horror as Lenny dropped his shorts. Lenny's cock was bigger than she imagined. It was nearly as long as the one she had seen earlier on the skinny kid. Lenny stretched out on the grass and looked at Jean.

George pinched Jean's nipple hard causing her to scream in pain.

George said, "That's nothing compared to what I'll do if you bite Lenny. I promise that would be a mistake. You'll never bite anything ever again in your life."

George pushed Jean to her hands and knees. Her face was inches away from George's cock. A droplet of pre-cum glistened on the tip. George grasped her by her neck and pushed her face towards Lenny's cock. Jean's nose wrinkled at the smell. Lenny had not had a bath in days and his crotch smelled of sweat and cum. Jean almost choked as she licked the pre-cum from the tip of Lenny's cock. George played with her moist slit as she opened her mouth to take in the head of Lenny's member.

George parted Jean's legs and ran his hands over her dripping pussy. He knelt next to Jean's hips. One hand pushed two fingers into her pussy from behind while his other hand slid down her tight stomach. When he found her clit, he ran his fingers in circles around her sensitive nub. Jean groaned at the unexpected pleasure.

Jean had both of her hands firmly wrapped around Lenny's long cock. She twisted them in opposite directions as she licked her tongue over the tip of his cock. Jean hoped to make him cum fast and get away from these dangerous men. Lenny was moaning as Jean worked his cock. The giant suddenly thrust his hips into Jean's face. Jean was glad she was holding his long cock with both of her hands.

George saw what Jean was doing and said, "Lenny take one of Jean's hands from your cock."

Lenny pulled away one of her hands and pushed half of his cock to the back if her throat. Jean almost gagged as the thick cock bounced against the back of her mouth. She frantically ran her warm, moist lips up and down the length of Lenny's straining cock.

George grasped Jean's clit between his thumb and forefinger. He pushed back the clit hood and pulled her clit out of its hiding place. He twisted the sensitive nub between his fingers. Jean gasped at the exquisite sensation.

George was jerking Jean's clit and his fingers were dancing in and out of her wet pussy. Jean's body shook as an orgasm hit her hard. Wave after wave of pleasure flowed from her pussy to her brain. Jean gasped for breath as Lenny's cock continued to thrust into her mouth.

George said, "Lenny take her hand off of your cock and hold it with her other one ."

Jean screamed around Lenny's cock as he pulled her remaining hand from his cock. He held her hands together. He grabbed her braid behind her head with his free hand. He pulled her head down to impale her warm wet mouth on his massive organ. Jean choked as Lenny humped his cock deep into the back of her throat. Tears ran down her face as Lenny used her head as a fuck toy. Jean couldn't breath! She sucked hard on Lenny's throbbing erection hoping he would cum before she passed out.

George continued his stimulation of her clit while he pulled his wet fingers from her pussy. He slapped her tight ass sharply three times before pressing his wet middle finger against her ass. Jean couldn't even scream when George's rough finger popped into her ass. He pumped his finger into her ass as he shook her clit. Jean's vision started to go dark as Lenny's cock exploded deep into her throat. Lenny's hand dropped from her head and Jean pulled away. She gasped for air as her body trembled in the throes of a longer more intense orgasm. Jean collapsed against Lenny's crotch and gasped for air.

loerics
loerics
959 Followers
123456...9