Jean Goes Skinny Dipping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
958 Followers

Maybe she slept, maybe she fainted. She was not aware of the passage of time before she realized someone was lifting her body. She opened her eyes to see that George had positioned her limp body to straddle Lenny's hips. George maneuvered her pussy over Lenny's new erection.

Jean screamed, "Please no! Oh, my god, it'll kill me. You said I could leave if I did Lenny."

George said, "I'm afraid I don't think you really grateful. I just gave you two orgasms and you didn't even thank me. Well, now you owe me."

George grabbed Jean's flailing arms and pinned them behind her back with one hand.

George said, "Lenny hold your cock steady against her pussy."

George reached down with his free hand and guided Jean's pussy over Lenny's cock. He pushed Jean down.

Jean screamed as the head of Lenny's cock pushed into her vagina. It was the thickest cock she had ever felt in her pussy. She was terrified at the thought of the long thick cock being shoved deep into her pussy. All of the other guys she had had sex with had been a normal four or five inches. Even then, her partners had often commented on how tight she was. Lenny's cock was unbelievable.

George said, "Lenny, hold her steady. Grip her hips and keep her from squirming so much."

She screamed again as George pushed her down hard. Another inch of Lenny's cock was now splitting her tight pussy.

Jean sighed with relief as George pulled her up until only the tip of Lenny's cock was in her tender pussy. Her relief was short lived and George pushed her down again. He kept repeating this process and managed to force another inch of Lenny's member into Jean each time. Jean's body was glistening with sweat in the hot, humid night air. The smell of sex filled Jean's nostrils with each gasping breath. George kept working her pussy down Lenny's long cock. Jean couldn't believe it when her ass came to rest on Lenny's thighs. All of his cock was inside of her!

George pushed Jean's torso down to Lenny's sweaty chest. Her breasts were mashed against his muscular chest.

George said, "Lenny, hold her tight."

Jean could not believe how Lenny's cock was stretching her pussy. The tip of his long cock was pressed against her cervix. Jean shuddered as the pain subsided.

Jean screamed as she felt George's cock poke her in the ass. She tried to squirm against Lenny's grasp as George continued to push hard against her virgin ass.

George said, "Jean, it's my turn. You get to thank both of us at once."

Jean shrieked as George's cock burst through Jean's tight sphincter. He worked his cock back and forth until he was buried up to his nuts.

George said, "OK, Lenny you can move her pussy with your hands on her hips. I'll try to time myself to your movement. If we do this right, I can give an extra push to force her pussy all of the ways down your cock. Jean, hang on for the ride of your life."

The two men started to move in unison. After a couple of false starts, the men got into a rhythm. Jean had no control as the men pumped their cocks into her young body. George reached around between Lenny and Jean to rub her clit. Jean could feel their hard cocks running along the thin membrane separating her colon and her vagina. At some point, the feeling of pain was replaced by a sensation of fullness and growing pleasure. Jean began to moan in time with the two men's coordinated fucking.

Both of the men were used to hard manual labor and were strong men. George had always had good endurance during sex. Lenny had already come once so he had no problem holding back. Jean was being stimulated beyond her imagination by the two cocks and George's nimble fingers. She had one orgasm after another until they blended together. Jean lost track of time.

George came first and when his cock slid out of Jean's ass, he rolled off of the pair as they continued to fuck. George's cum oozed from her ass and ran down to coat Lenny's cock. Jean sat up and bounced her engorged pussy up and down his incredible cock. Jean rubbed her clit frantically as she tugged on her nipples. Jean couldn't believe that she was coming over and over. She had never come with a man before and now she couldn't stop. Jean would run her pussy all of the ways up Lenny's cock until only the tip remained in her. Then she would slam down until her clit rubbed against Lenny's body. She loved the feeling of fullness.

Jean was disappointed when Lenny finally came. He pulled her pussy against his erupting cock and he shot his load against her cervix. Jean ground her dripping pussy against Lenny's crotch as her final orgasm washed over her. Jean collapsed onto Lenny's chest and fell asleep.

Some time later, Jean woke with a shiver. Lenny was snoring softly beneath her. Nearby George was curled up deep in sleep and he was using their pack for a pillow. Jean felt a mass of sticky partially dry cum gluing her pussy to Lenny's flaccid cock.

Jean was desperate to get home before daylight. She had no idea what the hour it was, but at least the half moon was still up. Jean carefully rolled off of Lenny and staggered to her feet. Her legs ached from being stretched open for so long. Her clit and nipples were tender. Her once virgin ass still hurt from being spanked and then raped. Cum was still oozing from her ass and pussy. The sleep had helped clear her mind, but she was still feeling the effects of too much wine.

Jean saw a few burned scraps of Lenny's tee shirt amongst the embers of the fire. What she had considered a godsend was now reduced to ashes. George was wearing his shorts and Lenny's pants were tucked under George's head. Tears filled Jean's eyes as she realized she was going to have to continue her journey totally naked. Jean choked back a sob as she stumbled away from her abusers. She took a step before tripping over one of George's flip-flops. She found the other flip-flop nearby and slipped them onto her battered feet. At least she had something in return for all of the torment they had inflicted.

Jean hurried along the cemetery path. She soon reached her old elementary school. There was a lot of open space between the school buildings, but the site was deserted in the middle of the night. When she got to the front of Belle Sherman Elementary, she was faced with three long blocks of residential housing. Most of the houses were occupied by college students. Some of them might be up even at this late hour. She hoped if she were discovered, she could pass as a drunk college girl. Still she was afraid that someone might report her to the police. After watching their treatment of her friend Coleen, Jean had no interest in being saved by Ithaca cops.

Jean was glad she had stolen George's flip-flops when she crossed the hard pavement of Mitchell Street. She ran from bush to bush in one yard after another as she made her way along Cornell Street. She waited as two guys escorted a drunk girl into the bushes ahead of her. She hoped the girls squeals were from pleasure but really there was no way she could help in any case. She ran across the street to get around the threesome. When she reached Maple Avenue, she sprinted across the deserted street and disappeared into the woods around Cascadilla Creek.

The creek was flowing strongly from the thunderstorm earlier. She headed downstream on a narrow path. When she came to a deep pool, she slid into the cool water. She washed as much of the cum from her pussy and ass as she could manage without soap. She was glad that she was on the pill. She couldn't imagine have a child by the slow giant Lenny. She would have to remember to take last evening's pill when she got home.

Her head was fuzzy from all of the wine she had consumed with the two vagrants. She tried to remember if she had taken the previous night's pill. She had gone straight to happy hour at The Haunt after work on Friday. Oh shit, she had meant to take the pill when she got home! She had been drunk when she got home and had collapsed into bed without taking the damn pill. Still it was only two days without taking birth control. She wondered how many days she could miss before she had to worry about pregnancy. If she remembered right, the recommendation was to use an alternate form of birth control if you missed three days.

Well, it was only two days. She was probably still protected. But then she remembered that Orleans had been in town for the previous two nights at the Salty Dog. She had gone straight from work both nights to make sure she got in. She loved Orleans and had danced her ass off with a string of partners. She had enjoyed flirting with the new bartender. What she couldn't remember doing was taking her goddamn pill when she got home. Shit! Shit! Shit! It could have been four or five days. How could she be so careless? Lenny's idiot spawn could be growing in her womb right now! Jean shook herself. There was nothing she could do right now. She had to get home!

Jean retrieved the flip-flops and headed downstream. When she got to the Central Avenue bridge over the creek, she waited in the shadows as two drunken students staggered across the bridge above. She continued down the trail and passed under the Stewart Avenue bridge. At this point the gorge narrowed and the creek started a steep descent down to the town. The trail consisted of wet, moss covered shale steps. Jean carefully picked her way down the slippery trail. The setting moon had been illuminating the narrow gorge but now it passed behind a cloud. Jean paused to let her eyes adjust to the faint light.

Jean couldn't imagine her bad luck as she caught sight of a shadowy figure rapidly running up the trail. Jean searched for a hiding place. There were no good choices nearby and she was forced to scurry back up the trail in search of cover. She couldn't move as fast as her follower and in her haste she slipped and fell just as she got back under the Stewart Avenue bridge. The interloper was nearly upon her and she rolled behind a small bush for concealment. She crouched just a couple of feet off of the trail and tried to quiet her breathing. The footsteps were coming closer. The figure was nearly upon her when the moon slipped from behind the cloud leaving the hunkering girl exposed.

"Well, what do we have here. Maybe you are my reward for all of the shit I've taken today."

Jean stood up and turned to run as a strong hand grabbed her by her long braid. He spun her around and gaped at her contorted face.

"Well, well, if it isn't one of the girls from the lake. Somehow you avoided capture while I got taken along with your good-looking friend. You are probably wondering how she is doing. They just let me out on bail and when I left I heard your friend screaming in the interrogation room. All of the cops practiced cavity searches on her. I think they were long past using their fingers to probe her cavities."

Jean could now see that her captor was the skinny kid from the beach.

Jean said, "The cops took all of my clothes. I'm trying to get home before daybreak. Maybe I could borrow your shirt. I'll make sure you get it back."

The skinny kid said, "I could give a shit whether you get home any time soon. Maybe you missed the part about my reward? My only question is how we start this party. Oh and you can scream as loud as you want. The creek will mask any sounds."

Jean struggled to free herself, but the skinny kid's grip was too firm. He turned her around and slapped her hard across her already tender ass. Jean screamed in pain as his hand slapped her burning ass cheeks over and over. The kid unzipped his shorts and tossed them aside. He used his grip on her braid to push her down to her knees in at the water at the edge of the creek. He pulled her mouth toward his growing erection.

"Don't even think about biting me. Just suck it real nice and slow. If you do a good job, then I'll let you go. Just think of me as the ogre under the bridge.

Jean grabbed his cock with two hands. Her fingers couldn't even wrap all of the ways around. Even with both of her hands stacked on his cock, there was still enough length left to make most men proud. When Jean licked the head of his cock, she tasted his salty pre-cum. She opened her mouth and pressed her warm lips over the head of his erection. Her only hope was to get him off quickly so she could get away. She bobbed her hand up and down the length of his exposed cock. She flicked her tongue around the tip.

The skinny kid pulled one of her hands off of his cock and said, "Why don't we try this one handed?"

Jean gagged as his cock jammed down the back of her throat. The skinny kid held the back of her head and fucked deep into her throat as tears streamed down her face. He kept up a steady pattern of thrusting several times in a row before pulling out to let her breath. Jean used her free hand to milk his balls. She couldn't believe his stamina. Over and over he shoved his cock into her throat before finally holding her head against his crotch as he shot load after load down her throat.

The skinny kid let her sit back on her haunches as she coughed up cum and struggled for breath. He still had a hand clutching the base of her braid.

He said, "OK, before you can leave, you need to clean my cock. I don't want my girlfriend to smell any cum on me so do a good job."

Jean was desperate to end this nasty business. She licked the underside of his now flaccid cock. She worked her way up to the head of his cock.

The skinny kid said, "While you are at it, my balls need a wash. Suck them into your mouth and lick them real nice."

Jean had little choice and she sucked one of his musky balls into her warm wet mouth and licked all around the hairy sack. When she repeated the process on his other nut, the skinny kids cock jumped. Jean looked in dismay as she saw that his cock was becoming erect again.

"You are almost done. My cock needs a final rinse. Do it!"

Jean cried as she licked the length of his growing erection. She knew what was coming when he forced her onto her back at the edge of the stream. Cool water flowed over her body and occasionally broke over her face.

When he separated her thighs and forced her feet up to her shoulders, Jean pleaded, "Please don't. You're too big. You'll kill me with that monster."

"Don't worry, I know how to use this tool. I'll soon have you begging for more."

Jean continued to beg as the skinny kid pressed his massive cock against the opening of her tight pussy. She whimpered as she struggled to escape from the pressure of his cock. She squealed when the head of his cock popped into the entrance to her vagina. The kid paused as Jean's pussy strained to accept just the head of his enormous member. He forced her legs higher and plunged another inch into her stretched vagina. Jean beat her hands against his chest and squirmed in desperation to escape his cruel attack. Her wiggling only helped her assailant worm even more of his cock into her. The kid pulled back and waited before pushing even more of his cock into the wailing girl.

He paused with his cock only a third of the way in and kissed her. His mouth pushed her head beneath the flowing water. His sour tongue pushed into her mouth and he held the kiss until she thought her lungs would burst. When he lowered his lips to her neck, she raised her head gasping for breath. By the time she recovered, she realized that he had shoved several more inches of his erection into her burning pussy. His huge organ was stretching her abused pussy even more than Lenny's giant cock.

"See, that's not so bad. I think we are ready to start fucking. I'll get the last couple of inches in as we go."

The skinny kid had been patient long enough. He pulled almost entirely out before plunging back in. As he thrust into the battered girl, he picked up speed. Soon he bottomed out. The tip of his cock was bashing against her cervix and his balls were bouncing against her ass. Jean felt her pussy lips drag along his thick cock every time he pulled out. She screamed in protest as he forced two fingers inside of her nearly virgin ass.

"You are in for a treat. After I ejaculate once, I can fuck nearly an hour before I come again. So we have plenty of time for all kinds of fun and games."

He pulled his cock all of the ways out and slid it along her slit. Jean panted as he plowed her clit with the length of his dick. He leaned in and sucked a nipple into his mouth. When he bit her nipple, Jean shuddered with a small orgasm. When she recovered he pushed his cock against the rosebud of her ass.

Oh god, please don't! I can't!"

He ignored her and pushed his cock into her ass. The kid's cock was far larger than George's. Her struggles were useless against his new assault. Again he used the same slow approach he had used on her pussy. When he managed to get his cock completely buried in her back-channel, Jean humped her hips against his dick. At least if he came in her ass, she didn't need to worry about getting pregnant.

"Come on! Fuck my ass. Damn it cum in my ass!"

The kid laughed as he worked his cock into the Jean's ass. Jean wrapped her hands around his ass cheeks and held his cock in her quivering ass. He kept fucking for an eternity before his breathing changed. Jean doubled her efforts. Thank god, he was finally about to cum.

She screamed in protest when he pulled out of her ass and plunged his cock deep into her pussy. He grasped her clit between his fingers and pulled it from its sheath. He rolled it between his fingers as he kept fucking her engorged pussy. Jean screamed as a series of long hard orgasms shook her body. He leaned down and kissed her as he continued fucking her hard and deep. The water washed over her nose. On my god, he was going to drowned her! She bucked her hips against his massive cock desperate to make his cum. She grasped his balls and squeezed them hard.

The kid arched his back and held his cock buried in her pussy. He pinched her clit hard as his cum flooded her womb. Jean raised her face out of the water and gasped for air. She screamed as her strongest orgasm shook her tormented body. Jean lay back and panted. His cock was still buried deep inside of her holding his cum in place against her fertile womb. Jean faded into unconsciousness.

Jean gradually became aware that she was draped over the kid's shoulder. She opened her dazed eyes to see he was carrying her down an alley. He paused before a door and unlocked it. He brought her inside and went up the back stairs of a house.

As he dropped her onto a couch, she moaned, "You said you'd let me go. Please, I need to get home."

"Too bad, I guess I lied. I promised my girlfriend I'd get her a model. That's why I went to the dam in the first place. I was going to proposition you and your friend, but we got busted. I'm a bit late getting back to my girlfriend, but I think she'll forgive me when she sees you."

Jean struggled to get up, but he knelt on her and tied her firmly to the couch with some handy scarfs. She wasn't the first non-volunteer model.

The skinny kid went into a bedroom and soon returned with a sleepy woman.

"Well Danny, you did well. She'll make an excellent canvas."

"Great Minny, because I'm exhausted. It's nearly morning and I'm going to crash. Good luck on your art project."

When Danny left the room, the woman sat on the edge of the couch and examined Jean's lithe body. She ran her hands over the curves of Jean's trembling body.

She said, "Hi, I'm Minerva, but everyone calls me Minny. You can relax. You are safe with me. I'm a graduate student in the Cornell Art School. I've been doing fantasy body painting for several years. After I paint someone's body, I take a series of photographs. You can see some of my work on the walls."

Jean looked around the room. There were colorful photographs covering every bit of wall space. The pictures were amazing. Some required careful examination to pick out what was painted flesh and what was background. They were stunning. The people looked beautiful.

loerics
loerics
958 Followers
123456...9