Jean-Luc, The Big Dicked Duke

Story Info
The tale of a huge-dicked Duke.
903 words
2.81
53.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean-Luc was a debonair Duke who lived within the sumptuous surroundings of a vast and sprawling estate. The opulent chateau itself had been within his family for many centuries and was left in his capable hands many years ago.

Duke Jean-Luc was a sex fiend, there were no two ways about that. And due to the massive manhood he possessed between his muscular thighs he was envied by man and deliriously desired by all the women of the land.

"Fill me!" Duke Jean-Luc normally heard from the gasp of women with their flushed fanny. They would be awash with such wetness at having the chance to be impaled by the sexual legend of France.

"C'est magnifique!" Was what they muttered in astonishment when they'd then see the shlong fall forth before them.

"Oh, one could say that Duke Jean-Luc is the cunt clubber of his times!" The Duke's butler would proudly admit to all that he met.

Duke Jean-Luc would hold orgies on a regular basis, attracting people from all over the land, notorious as they were for their sensational sex and debauchery.

Naked bodies could be seen in every room slithering in the very arms of ecstasy and penetration as fingers and hands would run upon hot and heated flesh. Some people would merely watch whilst they wrestled in the throes of their own genitalia. Others still would watch the blatant masturbators masturbate whilst they dreamed of masturbating themselves, unable to go forth with their desires due to acute embarrassment of pulling out their peckers within a public sphere as such, laden with so many wandering eyes. The eyes, of course, were all feverishly hungry for the sight of sordid sexual acts.

"Viva la France!" The General bellowed as he shot a warm stream of semen into the surrounding crowd. The surrounding crowd stood and ogled at the General as he thrust and parried his pork sword below at the helpless maid of the house, who was in ownership of the most bouncing bosoms in the region. The General, after emptying his chamber, stood at attention whilst he twitched his curly moustache and reminisced over past victories on the battlefields. The surrounding crowd soon got bored of this rigid spectacle and dispersed quickly to sniff out more action.

The head butler was licking at the salty clam of the cook. The cook was chewing her young assistants sausage, which had a complexity of flavour that gave off an aroma too alluring for mere words to describe.

"Avant... Avant... Avant..." Some soul chanted from within the pantry, as he poked his phallus threateningly at a healthy sized knob of butter.

Bottoms bobbed out of bushes upon the rear gardens. Streaker's streaked within the ballroom. Men caressed men, and ladies fondled ladies whilst they tittered with titillation at doing something so new.

The chateau, as one could easily imagine, was deep in the grip of sexual mayhem, as perversions perpetuated throughout Duke Jean-Luc's vast and sprawling estate.

At the very top of the chateau, in the grandest of all the rooms , stood a four-poster bed carved from the rarest of ebony wood that was as smooth and dark as obsidian. Upon this sanctuary that seemingly floated to the minds of the two naked nymphs who sat upon their bare haunches, was Duke Jean-Luc. One nymph was blonde, and the other nymph was her opposite with brunette locks that tumbled down her back.

They were both damp as submerged oysters, infatuated with what was between the strapping thighs before them, and craving, with such a delirious appetite, to place the juicy meat within their salivating mouths. Their hands pawed at the silk material that covered the Duke's crotch. Their anticipation raged within their wombs, their vaginas in a frenzied state due to being so close to a filling from the magnitude of the Duke's dynamic dick.

Unable to hold her patience any longer, the blonde nymph snatched the silk covering away. Her mouthed dropped wide open in time with the brunette nymph. Their eyes expanded. Vulvas poised, and soaked at the sight that stood before them like the main mast of a vast galleon ship set at full sail.

"MON DIEU!" They both murmured between baited breath.

(Now, with something so mammoth as Duke Jean-Luc's dick, and with much experience behind him, the Duke always kept an oily lubricant close at hand.)

And with a sudden flick of his wrist Duke Jean-Luc had pulled out a sparkling bottle and had hurled it upwards making it spin within the air. At its zenith the lid came off and its contents poured all over the Duke's dong.

The two nymphs clapped their hands in astonishment before they both leapt forward devilishly, whereupon they sucked and slurped and tossed and pulled and tugged and climbed and clambered upon the prick. The blonde swung around it as if it was a pole whilst she giggled. The brunette jiggled and wriggled. The Duke was whooping for joy whilst harmoniously shouting forth a stream of lustful pleasantries.

And soon they all fingered and fondled and cuddled and clutched and felt and rubbed and necked and kissed and played and snuggled and squeezed and stroked and poked and rode until they all exploded with a magnanimous amount of cum that collided upon their steaming flesh.

"VIVA LA FRANCE!" The General boomed from a room below.

*

Matthew Coleman © 2006.