Jean Teaches Love Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobBaker
BobBaker
117 Followers

Again, Jean lost all control. She tightened her grip in his hair and pulled his face farther into her.

Poor Billy could hardly breathe, with his mouth on her pussy and his nose pressed into her soft tummy flesh. He pulled one hand out from under her ass cheeks and pushed it between his nose and her tummy. This gave him enough air space to breathe. It also gave him one more advantage that he hadn't thought of. With his middle finger tip he could just reach Jean's clit with the finger tip. He remembered she told him to be gentle, so his just tickled her clit with the finger tip. Just brushing over it.

Jean was beside herself with the delights he was giving her. "Oh Billy where did you learn to do that? Oh yes keep it up I'm almost there Billy I'm going to shower your face with my love juice, my sweet lover; gallons and gallons all over your face. Yes, oh yes, here it comes baby. I can feel it bubbling up from my insides. Here it comes baby- all for you my sweet baby."

Billy was again licking and tickling in a frenzy. He could hear it bubbling and then the dam bursted. It arose into his mouth like a geyser instantly filling his mouth and nose with her hot love juice. He had to back off to keep from drowning. The flow was gushing out of her pussy. He was drinking it down like a man dying of thirst in the desert. It soaked him and Jean as well as the bedding for three or four feet around that spot.

"Oh my God the mink bed spread will be totally destroyed. I'm so sorry Ma'am."

Jean looked down to his soaking wet face and said "Don't worry about it, Billy. I can have it dry cleaned and you will never be able to tell the difference. Although I don't know what I'll tell the cleaning man about how the stain got there" she giggled.

"One more thing; you make me feel like an old lady when you call me Ma'am. From now on I want you to call me Jean. OK, Billy?"

Jean pulled Billy up beside her and just held him in her arms Kissing and licking all her love juices off of his face. Then she laid back on her pillow for a while breathing deeply until she regained some of her composure after the marvelous job Billy had done on her pussy.

They cuddled like the two young lovers that they were. She pressed herself in close to him and turned to talk. "Are you sure you have never given a girl oral pleasures before, Billy?"

"No I told you this is my first time with anyone." I mean , we used to fool around under the football stadium. Maybe a girl would let me touch her breast through her blouse or sweater. They didn't have breasts like you, maaaa I mean ,Jean," he blushed.

You are so good at pleasing a woman, Billy. I mean you are still technically a virgin and at eighteen years old you are already twice the man than some men that are twice your age."

He looked over at her and said," Really, do you mean that? I mean ,I was just doing what I thought was naturel, besides what you taught me."

"Billy ,you are one hell of a man. If you treat other women like you did me with such naturel skill, gentleness and caring, you will have women falling at your feet."

Billy smiled at the thought of girls dropping at his feet.

They lay there quiet ly for several minutes.

Finally, Billy started to get up saying, "Well, I guess I better be going now."

Jean held him by his wrist saying, "You'll do no such thing, young man. Don't you remember you promised to fuck me after you licked my clit.

He stood there like he was being pulled two ways at once. "But I have to get back to work or I will get fired."

"How long have you been working for the encyclopedia company?" Jean asked.

This is my second week, almost third.

"And in all that time how many encyclopedias have you sold?"

"I guess none he admitted."

"Well, I'll tell you what, Billy. If you promise to stay here with me all afternoon, I'll buy a set of your books. Do we have a deal?"

"Oh, yes, thank you Jean. I was really getting discouraged. You don't know how many times I've had doors slammed in my face. I can never understand why people have to be so rude. If they don't want to buy my books they can just say, 'sorry I'm not interested' and let it go at that."

'Yes, Billy, I know how you must feel. You are such a nice polite young man; it is understandable why rude behavior would bewilder you.

Well now that is settled, let's have some lunch before we begin lesson number two.

This ends Chapter 01. I hope that you enjoyed. I'll start working on chapter 02. as soon as possible.

This is only my second attempt, if you enjoyed the story let me know. New writers need encouragement. Even more important, if you have some constructive criticism I would love to hear your input. I'm not so egotistical that I can't take help when offered in good faith. After all we learn best from our failures.

Oh I almost forgot - Don't forget to vote and I'm not talking about Hillary.

BobBaker
BobBaker
117 Followers
12