Jean: The Box Cutter Murders Ch. 05

Story Info
King Herod.
10.7k words
4.65
8.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
956 Followers

Content Warning: The following chapter is part of a novel-length murder mystery with graphic violence and gratuitous non-consensual sex. Since I am writing for Literotica, the story contains more sex than mystery.

This story is in Nonconsent/Reluctance for a reason.

Sensitive readers should look elsewhere for entertainment.

This story took place in 1977. There were no DNA tests, no cell phones, no internet, and computers were scarce.

*****

Chapter 5: King Herod

Jasmine shook me awake. "Krystal, King Herod is here."

I had been hard asleep, and I thought I was still in a dream. Why was I lying on a shabby couch in a strange room wearing a skimpy dress? I sat up and looked around for someone named Krystal. The room gave me no clue to my whereabouts. A tall, skinny and impossibly black woman was leaning over me with her hand on my shoulder. She was wearing a smile on her face and nothing else except for three tiny white triangles that barely covered her pert breasts and pussy. Her long hair fell all the way down her back to the bottom of her very generous ass. I had no idea who she was, but she looked familiar.

"Who is King Herod and where am I?"

"If you were a good Christian girl, you would know King Herod was the man who had John the Baptist beheaded. Since we are working as waitresses at the Velvet Groove Club, I guess neither of us is anything close to being a good Christian girl, and King Herod is just a nasty pimp. You fell asleep after entertaining the frat party. You said you wanted to talk to Herod, and he just arrived. As usual, he is acting like he is the king of North Philly."

I stared at the curious black woman. She wasn't making any sense, but it might have been me. I was hot, sweaty and incredibly thirsty. I eagerly accepted a bottle of water from her with my initials on it. I chugged the bottle and tried to control my rising panic. Everything in the tiny room was pulsating with multicolored energy. If that wasn't enough to disorient me, outlandish images were flooding my brain. I recalled giving lap dances to men in suits. I ran my hand over my bare ass cheeks to disprove my recollection of being spanked. I shuddered when I felt the lingering sting from the belt. Memories of shameful acts came flooding back. I had visions of this black woman riding an elderly white man's cock. I also remembered the black girl's name.

"Oh God, Jasmine, did an old guy fuck me with a cigar?"

"Never mind baby doll. Nobody got hurt, and those horny white guys left us a big tip. You've got $120 in your tip jar and the night is just starting. I wish we had regulars like that every night."

I looked at Jasmine in disbelief. My mother was an experienced high school teacher, and my financial aid application stated she made $250 a week. In a couple of hours, I had made half a week's salary for my mother, and she often put in sixty hour weeks. I stood up and rubbed my ass.

"You still sore, Krystal? I'm sorry, but John wouldn't let me stop Scav from punishing you. John said you slapped Scav hard and deserved what you got."

I ignored what Jasmine was saying about those two assholes. I remembered why I was here.

"Shit, Jasmine, I need to get out there before John has some other girl wait on Herod. Tell me if I look presentable."

"Damn Krystal, are you really that eager to meet the nastiest pimp in North Philly? Ok, Ok, let's look at you."

She guided me over to a full-length mirror. My lipstick was a mess. I had a couple of stray hairs that had escaped from my French braid. My nipples were visible through the sheer dress. I pulled the top aside. My nipples and areolas had been highlighted with my bright red lipstick. I remembered the grasping hands and eager mouths that had smeared the lipstick over my generous breasts.

Jasmine had a wet paper towel. She cleaned the lipstick off my breasts and face before helping me to apply a fresh coat to my lips. I left my breasts free of lipstick. I didn't want Herod to think I was too experienced. Jasmine lifted the bottom of my skirt and tugged my damp panties into place. I shuddered as I remembered the fraternity chairman demonstrating the meaning of peek-a-boo panties to his friends. I pulled my dress down as far as it would go. I could still see a flash of red panties below the bottom of my dress. I turned in front of the mirror and caught a glimpse of the bottoms of my ass cheeks. I must have tied the dress too high after my romp in the dining room. I didn't have time to fiddle with the stupid dress.

"Krystal, it looks perfect. Just sexy enough to catch Herod's attention."

I muttered a curse under my breath and got a laugh from Jasmine. She handed me my four-inch bright red high-heel shoes. I sat down and put them on.

"Be careful Krystal. Herod has a nasty temper and loathes women who don't know their place. He was the bantam-weight boxing champion of Philadelphia when he was younger. He got into a fight with Scav one night and struck the big guy three times before he hit the ground. Scav was out cold and spent a week in the hospital. Herod has no qualms about hitting women."

Jasmine held the door for me, and I rushed to the bar. John saw me coming and had a tray ready when I reached the waitress station.

"I was just about to have another waitress take care of Herod. You can take this whiskey to him now. He's in the back corner. You don't want to keep him waiting."

I glared at John. I remembered how he had let Scav and his buddies punish me. If Jasmine hadn't intervened, I would have been gang raped by a dozen or more patrons. I shook my head to clear my head of the memory of Scav spanking me with a leather belt and then raping me on the table. I was afraid if I thought too much I would have a panic attack.

I handed John my empty water bottle and said, "Do I at least have time for a drink of water? Your damn club is so hot I sweat it out as fast as I drink it."

John laughed and took the bottle. He filled it with tap water, and I watched carefully as he added the water purification tablet to my drink. He smiled as he shook the bottle before handing it to me. I drank the whole bottle as fast as I could swallow. It didn't seem to matter how much I drank; I was still thirsty from the Molly some asshole had slipped into my drink. It had to have happened when I was drinking the large whiskey John had given me to calm my nerves. I had turned to talk to Jasmine when John introduced us. Anyone could have spiked my drink while my back was turned. Jasmine had promised me the effects would wear off in a couple of hours, but it seemed like I still hadn't reached the peak. My head was more fucked up than ever. I was afraid I wouldn't be coherent when I got the chance to interview Herod about what he saw the night Inesa was murdered.

I handed the empty bottle back to John. "John, could you please refill my bottle. I'm sure I'll want more soon."

John said, "Krystal, you're doing great. Take Herod his drink and see if you can get him to buy you some Champagne. Bend over when you set down his drink and flash your skinny white ass. Tell him you are thirsty. Remember you get a cut."

I grabbed the whiskey and headed toward the back of the club. I found a short, wiry guy sitting by himself in an isolated alcove. He was the only one around without a drink. He was wearing the standard Velvet Groove uniform - a tank top and basketball shorts. I strutted toward his table. His eyes skimmed my body from my barely covered breasts to the flash of red panties below my short skirt. I was aware that every guy I passed had his eyes glued to my bouncing breasts or jiggling ass. The bolder ones grabbed at my body as I squeezed between the tightly packed tables.

I smiled down at Herod. In my high-heels, I towered over the nastiest pimp in Philly. His eyes were on a level below the bottom of my dress allowing him to focus on my red peek-a-boo panties. I prayed the opening in the front was closed.

"Are you Herod? Did you order a double Crown Royal?"

"Yeah, I'm Herod, and that's my drink."

"Well, I'm Krystal, and I have what you want."

I bent over from the waist and set his drink in front of him. I cocked a knee to flex my ass. My loose top fell away and exposed my breasts. I laughed. Men are so easy. His eyes bounced between my exposed ass cheeks and dangling breasts. I stood up and smiled.

Herod said, "I haven't seen you around. How long have you been at the club?"

"I just started tonight. I'm thinking about entering the amateur dance contest. I hear there is a hundred-dollar prize. Would you vote for me if I enter?"

I shivered as he ran his hand up my thigh and slid it under the back of my short dress. His strong hand kneaded my bare ass cheek.

"I think you're a ringer. Your ass feels firm like a professional dancer's."

"My mom had me take dance classes since I was a young girl, but I'm not a professional."

"Please don't tell me you're just a poor college girl who needs some money for tuition."

His hand was still kneading my ass, but his fingers had slid between my legs. His fingertips were brushing up and down my slit. I felt myself getting wet. The bastard had wasted no time finding the opening in my peek-a-boo panties.

I giggled, "Well, I actually am a poor college girl, and I really do need the prize money."

"Krystal, I don't believe your sad tale. I can tell a con when I see one. You're after something. You're the only white girl in a black strip club famous for its second-floor action. Let me guess. Yeah, you're a horny white bitch who wants some nigger cock. Why don't we skip playing hard to get and just go upstairs and fuck?"

Herod pulled me closer to his leering face with his hand on my ass. He worked his finger under the seam of my panties and plunged it into my vagina. Oh God, he certainly didn't play around!

"I don't think I'm ready to go upstairs yet."

Damn, why did I say yet? I didn't want to go upstairs with anyone ever. My pussy had a mind of its own. I tried to stop rocking my hips against his probing finger. I heard shouts of encouragement from the men at the nearby tables.

"So, I'm supposed to believe you are here just for the dance contest?"

"Yes, that and tips. Herod, please, please stop. Please stop touching me."

"If you want any chance of winning the contest, you need a good coach. Donna has won five times in a row, and her coach is sharp."

"I suppose you just happen to be a good coach. Are you volunteering your talents?"

"Yes, I'm the greatest coach, and I can make sure you win."

This was too easy. I had thought getting Herod's attention would be hard. In only a couple of minutes, I had him eating out of my hand. Having him coach me in the dance contest was more than I had hoped. I would have plenty of opportunities to question him about the night of Inesa's brutal murder.

"Ok, where do we start?"

"First, I need to check out your outfit. The amateur dance contest has only two rules. The girls must be amateurs, and they must keep their panties on. Donna gets a lot of points by wearing a transparent thong."

He caught me off guard when he pushed the elastic waistband of my dress up to the bottoms of my breasts. His finger penetrating my pussy from behind kept me from escaping. I felt his breath on my sweaty skin. I looked down and saw his face was inches from my wet pussy. I could feel his warm breath on my wet slit. His fingers parted the opening in my thong and slid up my wet pussy. I stared at his fingers as they reached my swollen clit. I arched my back and moaned through clenched teeth as he jiggled my sex. His finger thrust into my pussy over and over. I fought my rising orgasm as I surrendered to Herod's assault. My hands found his curly hair and pulled his mouth against my slit. He sucked my clit between his lips and flicked it with his tongue. I pressed my forearm against my mouth and shrieked as my body convulsed in his firm grasp. I heard cheering from the nearby tables.

Herod pulled me onto his lap. I rested my head on his shoulder as I gasped for air. I couldn't believe that once again I had cum in front of a crowd. Jasmine had promised the Molly would wear off, but I was rolling again. I was hot and had a burning thirst.

"Herod, I'm dying of thirst. I need to go get a drink."

"Stay here. I'll get one of the waitresses to bring something. Hey Jasmine, come here."

I opened my eyes and saw Jasmine waiting on the adjacent table. Her grin suggested she had watched Herod finger-fuck me.

Jasmine said, "What can I get for you?"

"I need another Crown Royal double. Can you bring a bottle of Champagne for the lady? I don't want any of that watered-down shit either. I want the premium stuff. Do it right with an ice bucket."

I said, "Jasmine, could you please bring my water bottle too?

Herod said, "Krystal, have you ever danced in a strip club before?"

"Only in an amateur dance contest at some backwoods bar."

"Any experience pole dancing?"

"Not really."

"Can you do a simple spin?

"Yes, I thought I would start with a spin."

"If you have a routine planned for the contest, why don't you walk through it? You can pretend the post here is the pole. Obviously, you can't spin around the post."

Jasmine arrived with the drinks. She showed the sealed champagne bottle to Herod before popping the cork and pouring me a glass. I chugged the bottle of water and asked her to get me another.

She kissed me on the cheek and said, "You have twenty minutes before the contest starts."

When she left, Herod said, "Krystal, stop wasting time."

I pulled down the bottom of my dress and took a deep breath.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"I was straightening the dress. The waist slides up when I move."

"Damn it, Krystal, you are entering a strip contest. The dress is hot. Everyone is going to love how it reveals the bottoms of your red panties."

Herod grabbed the waist of my dress and tugged it back up to my waist. The dress was now exposing the small red triangle of frilly silk covering my pussy, and my top was loose enough to flash my breasts.

I walked around the pole. I had to squeeze behind someone's chair. I shouldn't have been surprised when the occupant's hands grabbed my bare ass, but I let out a squeal. My protest attracted attention from the nearby tables. By the time, I was in front of Herod, a crowd of drunks had gathered to watch my rehearsal.

Herod said, "Keep going. What are you planning after your spin?"

"I thought I would face the pole and slide my hands down until they were level with my hips. Then I would do a series of bumps and grinds."

"Show me."

I faced the post and slid my hands down it. I managed to roll my hips once before Herod shouted.

"Drop your hands lower on the post. I want your ass way up in the air. Also, spread your feet. I want to see your panties between your legs."

I spread my feet apart and slid my hands further down the pole. From the nearby crowd's shouts, I knew my top had fallen away from my dangling breasts. I ground my ass around in a classic bump and grind. The crowd shouted their approval when they saw my exposed breasts jiggling to the background music.

Herod said, "That works. What's next?"

I turned and leaned my back against the pole with my hands clutching it above my head. I did a body wave and slid down the post into a squat. Again, Herod objected.

"You've got your legs pressed together. Spread your knees."

I spread my legs and got cheers from the onlookers. Herod shouted, "Wider. Ok, good. What do you have next?

"I thought I would end with another spin."

"Krystal, that performance is weak enough to get you eliminated in the first round. If you don't make it to the finals, I'm going to be furious. The preliminaries are short and intended to eliminate the worst dancers. You don't want to show everything you've got, but you do need to make it to the final round. Your routine is barely competent. The worst thing is it's boring. Can you do a handstand?"

"Yes."

"I want you to do a handstand with your ass against the pole. On stage, you can wrap your legs around the pole and do a body wave. Show me what you've got."

I turned and faced the post. I bent over and positioned my arms before flipping my legs up. I easily held myself steady in the inverted position. The bottom of my dress hung from my waist. My eyes stung as rivulets of salty sweat ran down my cheeks. I got comments from the crowd about wanting to fuck me while I was upside down. I was afraid my boobs would fall out of my loose top, but I didn't hear any complaints from the growing crowd.

"Any chance you can do a split while inverted? It would be a nice finish."

I was very stable leaning against the wide post. I knew I could do a handstand without support so I was pretty sure I would be able to do it against the pole on stage. I spread my legs until they were almost horizontal. The comments from the crowd were crude and indicated their approval. I bent from the waist and ended my routine in a split on the floor.

"That should get you into the finals. We'll make some changes to your routine and add a few moves when you make the finales."

I had worked up a sweat and drank the flute of Champagne. Herod refilled my glass, and I was halfway through my second glass of bubbly when Jasmine arrived with my refilled water bottle. I chugged the bottle and headed for the stage as my name was called. Herod followed behind me and stood by the corner of the stage. I joined a dozen women on stage. I was overdressed compared to the other contestants. There was a lot of skin showing, and all of it was black except for my pale white body. I was so hot, I wished I was wearing less. I was grateful for the two fans blowing across the stage.

John announced that the winner of the amateur dance contest would receive one hundred dollars thanks to the large crowd. Second place was fifty and third place was twenty-five dollars. He reminded everyone that the city would not allow amateurs to dance nude; the girls had to keep their panties on. The contest would consist of a short dance for the preliminaries. The top four girls would go into the finals.

He proceeded to introduced us one by one. I bowed when he called my name. The people near the stage cheered, and I knew I had flashed my breasts. I got a lot of applause from the area around table three. Evidently, I had a cheering section thanks to my encounter with Scav.

John announced the order of the dancers. I was going to be fourth. I got off the stage and stood next to Herod. The first two dancers were terrible. I was leaning against my coach and Herod had his arms around my waist as we watched the third dancer. She was fantastic. She was light brown and only a little over five feet tall. Her dance moves were professional and athletic. Her curvaceous torso was too small for her huge breasts and big jiggly ass. I was feeling another wave of intense stimulation from the Molly. Floodlights illuminated the dancer, and her skin sparkled with glitter. She was so erotic, I felt myself becoming aroused. Herod fingers caressing my wet panties adding to my excitement.

Herod whispered in my ear, "That's Donna. She's won the last five contests. A couple of the later dancers are ringers from another club. You'll have to up your game if you want to make the finals."

Herod grasped the sides of my peek-a-boo panties and pulled them open. The two narrow strips of wet lacy red silk stuck to the outside of my engorged labia. I could feel a breeze from the fans on my wet slit. The only thing hiding my pussy was my short flimsy skirt.

loerics
loerics
956 Followers