Jean: The Box Cutter Murders Ch. 06

Story Info
Herod's Whore.
18.7k words
4.43
11.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
958 Followers

Content Warning: The following chapter is part of a novel-length murder mystery with graphic violence and gratuitous non-consensual sex. Since I am writing for Literotica, the story contains more sex than mystery.

This story is in Nonconsent/Reluctance for a reason.

Sensitive readers should look elsewhere for entertainment.

This story took place in 1977. There were no DNA tests, no cell phones, no internet, and computers were scarce.

Chapter 6: Herod's Whore

I woke up naked in a dimly lit room lying on my back on a hard mattress with a large pillow under my ass. Despite the lack of clothes, I was sweating in the warm room. My head was still spinning from all the Molly that had been added to my water bottle at the Velvet Groove, and I saw flashes of color in the dark shadows. My stomach ached from Herod's blow. I wanted to curl up in a fetal position but couldn't move. My wrists were tied together over my head. and secured to the bed frame. My ankles were each fastened to a corner of the bed. The ropes weren't tight, but they only had a little play. I tugged on the knots, but they were securely tied. I wanted to scream for help, but I was gagged by a hard rubber ball that I couldn't push out of my mouth.

I was terrified. Now I knew Herod was the box cutter murderer, and he had me captive. I was going to be his next victim. I wept as I jerked on my bindings, over and over. All I managed to do was to wear myself out and tear the skin on my wrists. I pounded my head against the firm mattress and sobbed. I remembered the coroner's pictures of Inesa's corpse. I could feel the blade slicing down my chest, across my stomach, right through my clit and all the way across my anus. I whimpered into my gag and arched my back. I pulled hard on my bindings hoping to break the metal bed frame or the thick rope. The room spun around as I hyperventilated and passed out.

I woke up with water pouring on a thick towel covering my face. I couldn't breathe through the water-logged cloth. The gag in my mouth didn't prevent water from flowing into my gasping mouth. I was going to die, and I didn't even know who was killing me. My body began shaking with terror. I saw a light in the distance and started running toward it. I felt a sense of peace as all my life's pain faded away.

The wet cloth was ripped away from my face. A bright light blinded my sight. The gag was pulled from my mouth, and I gasped for air. Someone moved in front of the light. I blinked and tried to make out their face.

I heard Herod's voice, "Welcome to my home, Jean. You've been out for almost two hours, and it's time to get down to business. I spent everything I had and more for two girls from some fucking backwater Eastern European country. David or one of those fucking Jackson brothers killed Inesa, and then you helped Samuel steal Marian from me. So now you're working for me until you pay off what I lost on the two girls. From now on, you are Krystal. You're my whore, and we can do this the easy way or the hard way."

I turned my head to look at the knot securing my wrists. It looked like handcuffs made from rope. The knot wasn't anything an Eagle Scout would tie. I felt relief. Perhaps Herod wasn't the boxcutter killer.

"No, you're making a mistake. I'm not a whore. I wasn't working for Samuel, and I won't work for you. I'm Professor William's intern. He thinks David is innocent of Inesa's murder and he's trying to get him freed. We found out you followed Inesa the night she was murdered. I just wanted to find out what you saw. The professor knew you wouldn't talk to him. We thought you might talk to me if I worked as a waitress at the Velvet Groove. Maybe I just should have asked."

"Dumb bitch, you're wasting your time. I didn't see anything. Jamel and Yousef have a bad habit of stiffing working women. I followed them because I was planning on teaching them a lesson. They led Inesa into a condemned house that was used by prostitutes, homeless people, and drug addicts. I had been inside once to buy heroin for one of my girls. I thought it was boarded up tight with only one entrance. I waited outside planning to surprise the deadbeats on their way out. After an hour, I went inside. I found out someone had smashed their way through a heavy board sealing the back door. The bastards were gone, and they took Inesa with them. I never saw her again. Inesa died in an abandoned building a block away from the crack house. The police found David in an alley near where she died. He was covered in blood and incoherent. The cops charged him with Inesa's murder. I have no reason to believe they didn't get the fucker who butchered my girl, and nothing has happened since to change my mind."

Herod hadn't provided me with any new evidence that David was innocent, but Professor Williams had never convinced me that the young man on death row was innocent either. I had never met David and didn't have any feelings about the young man. All I wanted was proof of his guilt or innocence so I could get credit for my internship. Unfortunately, one hard-earned piece of information after another had proven useless. I had no reason to disbelieve Herod. But it didn't matter anyway. Once again, I had learned nothing of use in a courtroom, and it looked like I would once again pay a high price for being the Professor's flunky.

I tugged on my bindings, "Could you please untie me. I think we both made a mistake."

Herod sat on the edge of the bed next to my hips. His hand cupped my bare crotch, and he rubbed my hairless pussy as he continued to talk.

"Damn, you are a dumb cunt. Just how do you think I made a mistake? I know you fucked half the front line of the Eagles your first night on the streets working for Samuel. I must hand it to him having you work the Velvet Groove to interview me. However, he made a couple of mistakes. His biggest mistake was putting his trust in the bartender. John despises Samuel and couldn't give a shit about protecting you since you don't work for him. Who do you think was doping your water with Molly all night long? Sure, as shit, there is nothing that wrong with the tap water in North Philly."

Herod had tied me loose enough that I could squirm under his touch but not loose enough to escape his probing fingers. I groaned as he eased a couple of fingers into my moist vagina. Judging from my body's intense reaction, I was still under the influence of the massive amounts of Molly my supposed protector had slipped me.

I jerked as my captor flicked my clit with his thumb, "Oh fuck no! Please, let me go. Oh God, please stop."

He laughed and explained how he had abducted me. "Samuel's second mistake was forgetting about the fire escape that led to my car parked behind the building. Jasmine did an excellent job of having the bouncers guard the doors, but she also forgot about the fire escape from the back room on the second floor."

"Herod, you're the one who is making a mistake. Professor Williams will alert the police as soon as Samuel tells him you took me."

The pillow under my ass forced my body into an arc. My back bent further as I drove my hips up to meet his thrusting finger. Oh god, the pleasure was too intense. I wondered if the massive amount of Molly I had been given had permanently rewired my brain.

"Krystal, why do you think I keep moving around? No one knows where to find me. I doubt the police will even bother to look for you, but if they do, they'll lose interest after they raid my last apartment and find it empty with no forwarding address."

I groaned as his fingers began caressing my clit in earnest. He forcefully thrust the thick fingers from his other hand into my dripping wet vagina.

"I need to get you working soon so I can pay for three new young girls I want to buy from Moldovia. Judging from your resistance, Samuel did a poor job of breaking you in. Fortunately, that is my specialty, and I've lined up some friends who are eager to help. I'll have you happily servicing Johns in nothing flat."

He stood up and dropped his clothes. I watched him peel his foreskin back and give his cock several quick strokes. I remembered him fucking me hard in the club, but he had taken me from behind. Now that I could see his big fat cock, I was afraid. His cock wasn't as long as Jamel's or Yousef's, but his dark brown cock was thick. It might even be wider than the monster the big black guard from the Philadelphia Eagles had shoved into me.

"You're too big. You'll break me."

"Oh, I intend to break you and break you fast. I'm not worried about hurting you with my cock. You loved it when I fucked you before. Hell, it's not even as big as the beer bottle you sucked into your pussy. If you can take that bottle without any problems, you can handle my cock."

Herod shoved the hard gag back in my mouth and crawled between my legs. I whimpered as he pressed the tip of his cock against my pussy. I couldn't see what he was doing, but I felt his fingers spread my engorged labia. All the while he pressed his thick cock hard against my tight opening. Herod grunted when the head of his cock plunged into my tender vagina. He didn't pause. He kept pressing. I was thrashing around on the bed straining against my bonds. My twisting only helped his progress. I hated the way my body began to respond, but I knew I had been intensely aroused ever since I had downed my first bottle of Molly laced water at the Velvet Groove.

He held himself still once all his cock was inside of me. My hips ground against his hard cock as I sought release. He snickered as he sensed my need. He flexed his trim hips and began to lecture me as he began a slow fuck.

"This is too easy. Maybe I should keep you rolling on Molly. I like the results. Too bad it's so expensive. Of course, I could get you hooked on coke or horse like some pimps do, but they're also too expensive. Besides, most of my customers don't like girls who are off in dreamland. Addicts don't last long before their bodies get nasty and the girls' careers get cut short."

I drove my hips up to meet his slow thrusts. I felt so full when he bottomed out. I wanted to yell at him to fuck me faster. All I managed to do was grunt into the gag. Even his teasing pace was getting me closer. When my orgasm came, it lasted a long time. He held still while my vagina repeatedly clenched his fat cock. We were both drenched in sweat. I was breathing hard through my nose. My brain was overwhelmed by the mingled scents of our hot bodies.

I was still trembling from my intense orgasm when he began to fuck me again. He didn't hold anything back this time. He drove into me fast and hard. At first, I tried to match his pace with my hips, but I couldn't keep up. I sagged against the pillow, and he fucked his fat cock into me for what seemed like an eternity. My body's only response was to shake uncontrollably as I orgasmed so hard and so often I had little time to recover. Once again, my mind was rolling in a Molly driven fantasy.

I barely noticed when Herod inhaled sharply and flooded my womb with his warm seed. I was exhausted and fell into a deep sleep.

#

He didn't let me sleep. I woke in a panic. The wet cloth was covering my face again. Herod was yelling at me as he trickled water on the cloth. I was drowning and didn't have the breath to scream as he twisted my nipples. I flung my body against my bindings in a hopeless attempt to survive. I must not have been out long; cum was still oozing from my pussy and running down my bare sweaty ass.

"Wake up, cunt! I didn't say you could sleep. You're just getting started. Come on, Scav, it's your turn."

Herod snatched the wet cloth from my face and adjusted the foul-tasting gag. I inhaled deeply as someone jammed their erection into my tender pussy. I focused on the black form assaulting me. It was the same asshole who had whipped me with a leather belt before he fucked me on the table in front of a yelling mob. I saw several other faces in the shadows. Herod had kept good on his promise to have his friends help break me.

Thank God, Scav's cock was smaller than Herod's. My vagina was sore and swollen from Herod's powerful assault. Thankfully, Scav didn't last very long. He was replaced by one of Scav's friends who had held me in the bar while Scav raped me. He wiped my dripping pussy with a dirty towel before sticking his cock in me. An audience lurking in the shadows shouted encouragement. He didn't last long enough either, and I got no relief from my Molly fueled lust.

I lost track of time and cocks. Daylight seeped in around the edges of the warn curtains. Every time I passed out, Herod woke me with his cruel water torture. I remember someone bragging that it was their third turn.

Towards morning, the throng started chanting "T-bone, T-bone, T-bone."

I forced my eyes open and screamed into my gag at the sight of T-bone's cock. I remembered the name T-bone from the bar. He had wanted to fuck me after Scav was done. Someone had yelled that he would have to go last because he would break my pussy with his horse cock. I screamed because I had never seen anything like it. T-bone's cock was fatter than Herod's and longer than Youssef's. The mushroom head was a black horror. His black hairy balls looked enormous. T-bone's tall skinny body made his cock look even larger.

He gave his cock a couple of strokes, and it got even larger before he pressed it against the opening to my vagina. I screamed into my gag and tried to twist away from his probing cock. Hands seized my sweaty body and untied my legs. They forced my knees up to my chest. Fingers pried my labia open as T-bone pressed harder. I felt my vagina slowly stretching wider and wider. I screamed again and again. I wondered if this was what giving birth was like. The pressure on my tender pussy was unrelenting. I panted and screamed over and over for what seemed an eternity.

I was stunned when T-bone's cock finally plunged into my distended vagina. I arched my back and screamed as inch after inch of his fat cock slid into my aching vagina. Even the fingers twisting and pinching my nipples failed to distract me from the pain in my ruined vagina. T-bone didn't waste a second once he was inside me. He began thrusting like a madman. Each lunge drove his cock deeper until the head of his cock was banging against my cervix. Someone shoved a bony finger in my ass. Another hand found my clit. The stimulation of my clit was the only thing that took my mind from the pressure in my vagina. At some point, the pain turned to pleasure, and I began thrusting my hips against the monstrous cock as it pierced my core. I never succeeded in taking all his cock, and I never stopped screaming. I doubted there was a single woman on the planet who could take that horse cock without shrieking.

The fingers rubbing my clit pushed me over the edge. My vagina clenched hard around T-bone's cock as I orgasmed hard and he shot a huge load of warm sperm deep in my womb. I was probably the first woman he had fucked in ages.

No one wanted me after T-bone's flaccid cock slipped from my distended vagina. The crowd thinned out. Even Herod took a break.

I got a moment's reprieve when the last one left the room. I was desperate for sleep, but I was also terrified of drowning again. My eyes were crusted over with tears. My breasts and clit were sore from bites and twisting fingers. My vagina was numb. The pillow under my ass was soaked in cum. My body wouldn't stop shaking.

Herod threw open the door. He flicked on the overhead light and stared at me. I whimpered in fear. He pulled the wet pillow from under my ass. I screamed into my gag as my aching back dropped flat onto the hard mattress. He turned the pillow over and placed the dry side under my head. He pulled the gag out of my mouth. He helped me to drink a glass of water through a straw. When I finished drinking, he pushed the nasty gag back in.

"I'm glad to see you're not sleeping. I got distracted. I had to take a phone call from Moldovia. They've got three young girls who want to come to America. The dumb bitches think they will be working as nannies. I need to finish breaking you in so I can work with them. Unfortunately, you've worn everyone out, and I need some sleep."

"I'm going to keep you entertained with some nice jazz and a big dildo. I don't want you falling asleep because then I'd have to start from scratch. I hope you like Ornette Coleman. It requires a special taste to enjoy his album "Free Jazz." Just in case the 'music' doesn't keep you awake, I've modified a dildo to apply an electric shock every couple of minutes. I've noticed your pussy is a bit tight despite taking the beer bottle and T-bone's cock. We need to stretch it out for all of the big black customers you will be serving."

Herod put a pair of headphones over my ears. My head was filled with a blaring cacophony as two jazz quartets battled simultaneously, playing notes seemingly at random. He turned the volume up to the point that it caused pain. He moved a floor lamp over so the bright light shone directly in my eyes. Tears slid down my cheeks. Squeezing my eyes tight did nothing to lessen the assault on my ears.

I jerked my eyes open when he pressed something hard against my vagina. I watched in horror as he shoved a huge black dildo between my labia. It was nearly as big as T-bone's cock. I screamed into my gag as the head of the dildo surged into my cum filled pussy. Copious amounts of cum oozed out of my vagina as he pressed the hard plastic device deep. I jerked when the tip banged against my cervix. My vagina was still gaping wide open from the gangbang, and I was well lubricated with cum. Still, I couldn't believe how easy the huge dildo slid inside.

Herod fastened the dildo in place by attaching it to a band around my waist. He slid a tickler up the plastic shaft and guided it against my clit. He plugged the powerful device into a wall socket and flicked a switch. I groaned as it began vibrating. Herod made an adjustment, and it began thrusting as well as vibrating. The tickler brushed back and forth over my tender clit. I writhed on the bed, but I could not escape the intense stimulation.

By now the effects of the Molly were gone, and I was exhausted. My mind was disoriented by the discordant jazz and the big dildo thrusting into my vagina. My body began responding to the dildo on its own. I felt my arousal growing despite my fatigue. I began breathing hard. My hips were bouncing off the pillow. I was close to an orgasm when a sharp jolt of electricity stabbed my vagina. A lightning bolt shot between my G-spot and my clit and my body went rigid from the pain. I couldn't breathe until the shock faded. My heart was pounding, and I thought the next shock might cause a heart attack.

I lost my mind. The record player repeated the album over and over. I never fell asleep, and I never managed an orgasm. The dildo kept me on edge but never granted me release. I couldn't hold a thought for more than the half a minute between shocks. I was reduced to the frightened little girl who had been abused for years by her father for years. I couldn't understand why he didn't love me.

#

Suddenly it ended. When I was untied, I curled up into a fetal position and sucked my thumb. A couple of older women helped me to the bathroom. They held me up on the toilet while I relieved myself. They wiped me before lowering me into a tub of warm bubbly water. One of them washed my hair and scrubbed my body while the other woman left to cook dinner.

The remaining woman got to her feet and said, "Krystal, just lie back and relax. I'll be back in a minute with a fresh towel."

She left the room for a moment. It was all the time I needed. I rolled over the edge of the tub onto a shabby bath mat. I clung to the wall as I forced myself to my feet. I felt so weak. I knew this was my one and only chance. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my dripping wet body and staggered into the hallway. I heard the woman talking on the phone in the kitchen. It sounded like the call would go on for a while. I leaned against the wall as I staggered towards the front door. I fumbled with the deadbolt as I heard the old woman hang up. I needed to hurry. I winced as the door hinges creaked. I closed the door to the apartment behind me. I was in a hallway. A door across from me led to another apartment.

loerics
loerics
958 Followers