Jean: The Box Cutter Murders Ch. 09

Story Info
Sacrifice.
9.6k words
4.35
8.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
959 Followers

Content Warning: The following chapter is part of a novel-length murder mystery with graphic violence and gratuitous non-consensual sex. Since I am writing for Literotica, the story contains more sex than mystery. Sensitive readers should look elsewhere for entertainment.

This story took place in 1977. There were no cell phones, no internet and computers were scarce.

Chapter 9: Sacrifice

When I woke up, everything was black, a mask covering my eyes. My mouth was dry and stuffed with a foul-tasting cloth. My head throbbed with a nasty hangover from a bad combination of too much wine and whatever drug Youssef had injected into my butt. My arms and legs were stretched tight away from my naked body, causing my wrists and ankles to burn with pain. I tugged against my restraints, and I heard metal squeaking. I was lying on something hard with a large pillow under my ass forcing my hips up. The only sound I could make was a desperate moan. I panicked when I realized David must have turned me over to Jamel and Youssef for their next victim. I tried to scream. I hyperventilated and passed out.

I faded in and out over the next few hours. My terror increased as the effects of the drug diminished. I felt the room get warmer and warmer. My mouth got even drier as sweat rolled off my naked body. I fell asleep again. It was cooler when I woke. My headache was replaced by excruciating pain in my arms and legs. I needed to pee something wicked. I heard a door being forced open against rusty hinges and the footsteps of a single person approach. They dropped a heavy bag onto the floor. I whimpered in pain as they sat on the bed stretching my bindings.

The cloth tore at my mouth and lips as they dragged it out of my parched mouth. I wanted to scream for help, but my mouth was so dry I was incapable of speech. I felt a bottle press against my lips, and warm water poured into my mouth. I sputtered and gagged as I tried to drink. Most of the water spilled out of my mouth and soaked the sagging bed under my body. I cried when my captor forced the disgusting cloth back into my mouth. I identified the taste of cum on the cloth and gagged.

I was shocked when I heard David's voice. "Millie is moving out today. As soon as my aunt is gone, we can begin the ritual. We'll have at least a week before the wreckers dynamite the building, so I'll be able to complete the ritual the way Jamel and Youssef always wanted. I took good notes while I watched them with Inesa and the women before her. I made sure I wrote down all the details. Unfortunately, they always got interrupted and had to skip several critical steps. I'm going to do it right. I want them to be proud of me. Don't worry; I'll do my best to keep you alive for the whole ritual. I wouldn't want you to miss any of the incisions."

David laughed and said, "It's too bad my dumb cousins got arrested this morning for killing Inesa because I'm sure they would rather be here. Still, that means I get to perform the ritual instead of watching from the corner of the room. I can hardly wait until I get a chance to visit them in Graterford and tell them all about it. I'm going to take my time and make lots of drawings for them. If I do this right, the prophecy will come true, and I won't have to repeat it ever again."

I made a muffled protest.

David patted my cheek and said, "Don't worry Jean, no one will ever suspect I had anything to do with your disappearance. I moved your car back to the university parking lot. When they go looking for you, the police will assume you were abducted from campus. Your body will be pulverized when they blow up the building, so I don't have to worry about the police thinking the box cutter murderer is still free."

I struggled against my bindings and cried into my gag.

David said, "You need to calm down and accept your role in the ritual. You'll just hurt yourself if you struggle. I don't want you to suffer more than necessary."

I whimpered. The mask was wet with my tears.

David said, "While we're waiting for Millie to move out, I'm going to prepare you for the ritual. First, I must shave all that nasty hair around your pussy. It will get in the way when I make the final cut."

I heard David shake a can of shaving cream. The sound of foam spraying was followed by a minty smell. I jerked and cried out when David rubbed the cool foam on my body. I hadn't been shaved since the last time Julie did it. Now, I had stubble covering most of my crotch. I whimpered when he pinched and pulled my labia as he shaved the sensitive skin. After he finished, he wiped me down with a wet cloth. He ran his fingertips over my smooth skin.

David was pleased with himself. "I've never shaved a woman before. It was a bit tricky, but you should be happy I didn't nick you once."

I couldn't escape if he had me tied up; I had to get him to untie me. I whimpered and shook my head from side to side. David pulled out the gag again. I started to speak, but David held a water bottle to my open mouth and poured. I had to swallow to avoid drowning.

Before he could gag me again, I whined, "Please, I'm desperate to pee. I can't hold it any longer. I'll wet the bed if I don't get to a bathroom soon. Your ritual will be a disgusting mess."

"Thanks for reminding me. I have just the thing for you."

David shoved the filthy gag back into my mouth. I hear David unzip something. Was it his jeans? A second later I heard plastic tearing. Was it a condom? I jerked against my restraints when he parted my labia and started rubbing something soft and wet around the inside of my vulva. I smelled alcohol. The sharp pain in my wrists and ankles masked the embarrassment of having him manipulating my private parts. He was firm but surprisingly gentle for someone planning on butchering me. I had no idea what he was doing to my body or even why. I shrieked into my gag when he pressed something hard against my pee hole. I thought my bladder would burst as he worked something hard into my body. I wailed into my gag as I felt my bladder empty. The relief was immediate. I couldn't understand why I wasn't soaked in pee.

"Boy, you were right about needing to go. I think I'll leave the catheter in for now. I need to help my aunt move. She wanted to wait for the cool of the evening. We should be able to start the ritual first thing tomorrow. You might want to get some sleep. Tomorrow will be a long day."

I tried to stay awake after he left. Had I been captive for the whole day? I tried moving my wrists. All I needed to do was reach the knot to free myself. Unfortunately, David had me tied as tight as a drum. My only hope was to get him to untie me. I fought to keep my wits as a dark pool of terror threatened to engulf me. I recalled images of Inesa's butchered corpse from the coroner's photographs. Was he planning to cut me from my neck to my anus? What did he mean when he said that Jamel and Youssef had been interrupted? Was he going to keep me in agony even longer than poor Inesa? I screamed into my gag as I remembered the last picture the coroner had shown me of Inesa. That close-up photograph had pushed me over the edge and made me violently sick. The photo showed the final deep cut from Inesa's mons to her anus. The blade had slit clean through her clitoris and the opening to her vagina. I hoped I would be dead before David got that far. I tried to drive the image from my mind. I shook my head and screamed as I twisted against my bonds. I passed out from pain and exhaustion.

#

It was already warm when I woke up. It must have been hours since David left. I felt hungry and weak. I hadn't eaten for over a day. My mouth was dry again.

The mask made me feel disassociated from reality. My mind drifted from one memory to another. All I had were my thoughts to distract me from the agony in my wrists and ankles. My shoulders and hips were stretched beyond endurance. I started sobbing when I thought about the pain Inesa had endured. As much as my body hurt now, it was nothing compared to what David had planned for me. Images of Inesa's mutilated body flooded my brain, and I fell into despair. My body shivered as terror overwhelmed my crumbling sanity.

I couldn't stand being alone; I never could. Now, I had been abandoned again. I thought about my father leaving my Mom and me when I was a young child. Every time in my life I reached out to my Dad, he turned his back on me. I remembered how my father abused me for years when I visited him after the divorce. Until recently, I had suppressed all my memories of my father's evil and had thought it was normal for a young girl to masturbate several times a day. He had robbed me of my innocence and turned me into the promiscuous woman I was today.

I thought about Professor Williams and Niles. They probably wouldn't even notice I was missing. With David's release from prison, the professor had what he wanted and would be on to the next case. Niles would just shrug his shoulders and assume I was off on another escapade. I even thought about my asshole roommate, but I knew no one was going to save me. Oh, God, where was David? I needed him. I needed someone. Please don't leave me alone.

I became alert when I heard a door screech open.

David said, "Sorry, my aunt has more shit than you can imagine. I know you are eager to get started, but we need to build up your strength first."

I whimpered as David removed the gag from my dry mouth. David pushed a straw between my parched lips.

I sucked, and a sweet strawberry flavored liquid filled my mouth. I swallowed eagerly and continued to suck until I finished the drink.

David laughed, "The store recommended Ensure. I'm glad you like it. I'll give you more of it later."

I babbled, "Please David, let me go. I'll forget about everything if you set me free. You haven't done anything serious yet. You're a good person, David. You're just upset from being in prison. You're not like Jamel and Youssef. Please, David, stop before you do something that will ruin your life. They'll put you back on death row."

"You don't understand. I want to prove I am better than Jamel and Youssef. They never let me be a part of anything. They even threw me out while they finished the ritual with Inesa. It wasn't my fault I got excited and made my nose bleed. Now I can perform the ritual all by myself. I took careful notes. No one will disturb us here, and I can do the ritual the right way."

I screamed for help. I took a breath and screamed again. I screamed until my throat was sore. I started sobbing again.

David said, "The building is deserted except for some homeless druggies on the first floor. We're six floors above them. Scream as much as you want. It's part of the ritual. Now close your eyes. I'm going to remove the mask. I want you to watch the ritual. You'll appreciate the details."

David tugged the mask off my head. I blinked my watery eyes. David was sitting on the bed with a smile on his skinny face. I could only see my torso as far down as my breasts since my head was below my hips that were resting on a pillow. I could see my ankles tied to the corners of the old brass bed. There were no sheets on the worn, and stained mattress. I saw my panties wadded up next to my hip. He had been using my cum stained panties as a gag. They were the same panties I had hastily pulled on after Jamel and Youssef raped me. I could feel the catheter stuck into my bladder, but I couldn't see my pussy.

I looked around the abandoned room. It was littered with garbage left behind by the former occupants. The paint was peeling off the walls. The door to the bathroom was missing. I could see a filthy toilet and a torn shower curtain. I winced when David pulled out the catheter. I stared at my captor wondering what horror he would inflict on me now.

"I think you'll enjoy the next part. At least, I'll do my best to make it pleasurable. I know you like sex since you're a prostitute just like Inesa and her friend Marian."

"David, you're wrong. I'm not a prostitute. I'm a legal intern. I worked with Professor Williams to get you out of prison. Please, don't do this."

"Don't lie to me. Jamel and Youssef saw you on the street corner with Samuel and Marian. They said you were dressed as a sexy school girl. You were one of Samuel's prostitutes. My cousins also saw you at the Velvet Groove when you entered the dance contest. They said you kissed the bottle. They were upset when you went upstairs with Herod. They had decided on taking you that night and were disappointed you didn't come back down. I'm glad they didn't succeed because now I have you all to myself. They said you went to work for Herod and made him a lot of money. I saw your skanky outfit and smelled your sex when you visited me at the prison. So, don't tell me you're not a prostitute.

"David, you have to understand; I was only with Marian so I could win her trust. Professor Williams thought she might know something that would help free you. I was at the Velvet Groove to interview Herod. I'm not a prostitute. I was there for you. I've always been there for you. My visit to you at Graterford resulted in your release. Please David, please believe me."

"Fuck you, slut! Jamel and Youssef might treat me bad, but they never lied to me. They saw you and Marian get in a car full of men. You're a fucking whore like all of them. My cousins wouldn't have wanted you for the ritual otherwise. They wanted to pick you up that night on the street, but Samuel drove them off. I'm glad they didn't because now you're mine. They probably would have had to rush the ritual and fail once again. Fortunately, I made a lot of drawings to record the ceremony. I'll make you famous as Mary Magdalene's surrogate and complete the sacrifice."

"You're insane. You're planning to torture me until I die for your sexual pleasure. There is nothing in the Bible about killing Mary Magdalene.

David paused for a moment before continuing. "I should apologize. I never told you the purpose of the sacrifice. Once you know the importance of the ritual to the redemption of mankind, you will accept your role as the savior of mankind. My cousins and I learned about the failure of Jesus to redeem mankind and drive out evil from our preacher Saul. Mary Magdalene was supposed to be sacrificed along with her husband, Jesus. Since Mary escaped death, the prophecies went unfulfilled, and evil remains in the world. Only by completing the full ritual can mankind be saved. Only a female descendant of Mary can be used in the ritual."

"David, Mary Magdalene was Jewish, but I'm not. There is no way I can be a descendant of hers."

"Mary was a former prostitute. You are also a prostitute, and that makes you a descendant of Mary. Trust me. You are perfect for the sacrifice."

David was drawing in his book as he spoke. When he finished, he showed me the drawings he had made of Inesa's murder. I saw the date in his notebook. It was the missing book I had searched for in his bedroom.

"Where did you get this book? I looked everywhere for it."

"I got a bloody nose watching Inesa's sacrifice. Jamel threw me out. I was sitting in a nearby alley when the police came. I pulled a loose brick from the building wall and hid the notebook. Fortunately, it was still there when I was released. I forget, did I ever thank you for winning my release?"

David leaned over the bed and leafed through the pages detailing the steps in the ritual. Inesa had been cut multiple times before she bled to death from the last deep cut. The monster holding me captive had made a note stating that the ritual should last at least a week with only one cut a day. I remembered the photographs in the coroner's office. Jamel and Youssef had been sloppy, and they had rushed the killing. At the time, I had thought Inesa had gone through horrible agony. David intended to prolong my death. I was going to die a longer and more horrible death unless I escaped.

David undressed and carefully folded each garment as he removed it. After he pulled off his underwear, he revealed a grotesque erection that waved in the air. A drop of precum hung from the tip. His enormous black cock was curved like a banana. I stared at it in disbelief. It was fatter than Jamel's cock and longer than Youssef's. It was the biggest cock I had ever seen. His cousins had hurt me with their big black cocks. David was so large he would rip me open. I breathed a sigh of relief when he put on a white terry cloth bathrobe.

"This robe is my idea. The ritual gets messy, and I don't want blood on my street clothes like the last time. Shit, I got a damn nosebleed, and the next thing I know I'm being arrested for a murder I only watched."

"Please David, stop and think. You don't want to do this. You're smarter than this."

"You're right. I am smart. Everyone thinks I'm an idiot because I don't talk much. Well, I'm a lot smarter than my cousins. I don't talk because I'm always watching and taking notes so I can learn. They couldn't even perform Saul's simple ritual right. Today, Jamel and Youssef got arrested because they're stupid. I have no intention of being caught."

David said, "Are you ready to begin the ritual, Jean Miller?"

He didn't wait for my response before he knelt on the bed and straddled my hips. I shrieked from the pain as the bed sagged and tightened the ropes cutting into my flesh. He had a bottle of olive oil and dribbled it over my face. He rubbed oil on my arms. My hands were numb, but my wrists burned from the tight, rough rope. He quickly oiled my arms and shoulders. He took his time rubbing oil into my breasts. I yelled in pain when he pinched my nipples and pulled hard. I had some relief when his hands dropped down to my abdomen. He massaged my tight stomach but stopped just above my pussy.

David moved to the bottom of the mattress to oil my long legs. He worked his way up my taut legs, running his fingers under my body to massage oil into my ass cheeks. I closed my eyes tight and tried to ignore his touch. I tried concentrating on the pain from the ropes, but closing my eyes only focused my mind on his touch. I felt his fingers worked their way up the sensitive skin between my thighs and my labia. He rubbed the outside of my pussy until I moaned in frustration. On his next pass, both of his hands found my labia and his fingers glided along with my engorged lips between his thumbs and forefingers. He was content to play with my labia for a moment as he opened me up. I shuddered when I felt his breath on my wet pussy. I jerked and screamed when he dragged his tongue over my clitoris. He shoved two fingers into my vagina while his tongue worked my clit. I couldn't help myself, and I orgasmed hard.

I felt David shift his weight on the bed and the resulting pain brought me down from the momentary pleasure. I opened my eyes as David pulled his fingers from my vagina. He was kneeling between my thighs and smiling as he licked his fingers. I watched in horror as he dripped oil on his cock and slid his hand up and down his long-curved shaft. It got larger every time his hand stroked his massive cock.

I prayed he would stick his big black cock in my mouth. I planned on biting hard. I didn't care if he bled to death and left me to starve.

I screamed, "Oh, God, no!" as he pressed the tip of his nasty cock against my vagina. I squeezed my eyes shut and tried squeezing my vagina closed as well. He ignored me and pressed the massive head of his cock against my vagina. I shrieked as the bulbous black head burst into my tender core. He paused for a moment before shoving another couple of inches of his fat cock into my pussy. His slightest movement caused the mattress to shift and make the ropes pull harshly against my wrists and ankles.

loerics
loerics
959 Followers