Jean: Total Exhibitionist Slut Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,858 Followers

"Lick my ass you dirty cheating slut!" Andy snarled, making my whole body quiver with lust and excitement at his dominating words.

"Stick it to this bitch Mike!" Andy continued "Her husband must love watching this unfaithful whore get fucked in all of her holes and lick the ass of strangers!"

I came there and then, thrashing my pussy off Mike's cock as he continually drilled my sex starved cunt! Panting my warm orgasmic breath over Andy's hanging testicles, I felt my orgasm wane as Mike pushed deep inside my pussy and filled my tight velvet hole with hot spicy seed. Spurt after powerful spurt, flooded my pussy as I deftly licked Andy's balls. I felt Mike slide his cock from my pussy, with residual seed flowing out of just fucked cunt. I felt a strange but pleasant vibration penetrate my labia, sending shockwaves through my pussy. Dave had picked up the Rabbit Vibrator and slipped the rotating head deep inside my pussy, twirling clockwise, forcing Mike's spunk out of my creamed hole. The tiny tickling ears of the Rabbit, Dave had placed on my puckered ring, as the tingling sensations allowed the tiny ears to enter my asshole with no resistance.

Mike's cum was swirling with the rotating head of the Rabbit vibrator, coating the sex toy his creamy deposit. As Dave eased the sex toy from my pussy, a large glob of thick spunk, slid from my pussy, landing on the carpet with a distinct thud.

Dave brought the cum coated sex toy round to my lips as I removed Andy's superior cock from my mouth, and began to fellate the sex toy, removing every trace of cum from the plastic phallus.

Andy tapped my head indicating he wanted his cock back between my soft lips. I willingly obliged his request, holding his huge cock at the base and began to tongue worship his monstrous weapon. Dave took the Rabbit vibrator and plunged the full length deep inside my wet pussy. The vibrations were sending wild sensations through my pussy as I felt my walls tighten on to the sex toy as my orgasm built up pressure and finally exploded with a gush of female ejaculation.

With my mouth clamped over Andy's cock, I heard the guys all cheer at my convulsing, gushing pussy. You could hear my pussy juice slop on to the hard wooden floor of the hotel room, as the last remnants began to drip in to the small gathered pool of my cum.

Andy was the most alpha male guy I'd ever encountered. All of the guys were waiting in the wings to fuck my pussy and ass, but no one made a move unless instructed by Andy. I was in a state of arousal that I never thought was possible, worshipping the cock of my alpha male. I looked up to Andy's smiling face as I sucked and slobbered over his delicious cock.

Andy spoke softly but with a deep bass tone.

"Ross, help this bitch onto my cock, then fuck her ass. Let's make her airtight!" He laughed as Ross swept me off the floor. Holding me above Andy's cock, he positioned me so that my opening was directly above Andy's bulbous purple head. I placed my hands on the arms of the chair and slowly slid down on Andy's cock. My pussylips were being delightfully stretched, almost kissing Andy's shaft as it slowly slid inside me, inch by inch. My eyes were rolling with passion and my breathing became erratic such was the devastating pleasure provided by this world class cock. My stomach was flipping with sexual excitement. My orgasm was building pressure as my pussy walls clung to the meaty shaft.

As I slid the whole length inside me, I leant forward and brushed my swollen lips across Andy's. His tongue flicked out, running gently along my tingling lips, tickling the flesh then sliding between my teeth. I kissed him passionately as I felt the hard cock of Ross, nudge at my puckered ring. I heard a spitting sound then felt the wetness of saliva as Ross coated his cock and my ass with his personal lubricant. His cock pushed beyond my sphincter as it gripped his bell end. I moaned in to the mouth of Andy at the pleasurable sensation of two cocks inside me. Ross gave one continuous slow push till his cock was buried deep inside my ass. Kissing Andy and being fucked by him and Ross was too much for me and my huge orgasm began. I was thrashing wildly on both cocks as my orgasm exploded producing another gushing orgasm. My female ejaculation burst out of my pussy, drenching Andy's six pack stomach with a creamy warm fluid. I broke free from our kiss, desperately needing air. My head was spinning with sexual delight as my pussy convulsed with pleasure on Andy's cock. Ross was feeling the undulating movement of my pussy through the thin layer of flesh between my pussy and ass. He began thrusting faster and faster, his balls slapping against Andy's rock hard cock. His balls slapping Andy's cock, reverberated through my pussy, as my pussy walls gripped the massive cock as it throbbed inside me.

"Fuck me guys! Use me as your slut!" I panted

"You heard the whore!" Andy smiled "C'mon Harry, get your cock in the sluts mouth and fill that mouth with cum!"

Harry stood up and walked over to the chair with his hard cock in his hand. Standing at the side of the chair I turned my head toward his cock and glided my soft lips over his swollen glans. Dave went to the other side of the chair and began to gently tweak and twist my pierced nipples.

I was like some kind of gang-bang porno slut and loved every minute of this.

Andy turned to Dave and said.

"That's all your going to do tonight. Only we will fuck her and you can play with her tits!"

Dave just nodded open mouthed, twisting my nipples harder.

Andy stared at Dave quite menacingly and said.

"In fact when these guys have cum, I'm kicking them all out and fucking this slut on my own, but I'll let you watch and you can wank your cock while your slut wife cheats on you!"

Dave again nodded in agreement open mouthed. Harry pulled my hair tightly and growled .

"Suck it bitch!" Then came violently down my throat. His cock pulsed as each strong spurt slid down my cock hungry throat. No sooner had Harry emptied his load, when Ross pulled his cock out of my ass and moved to where Harry had just been. Without thinking I placed my lips over Ross' turgid cock and began to swallow his load, ass to mouth. My filthy slut antics sent me over the edge and I came on Andy's cock, swallowing Ross' cum between orgasmic pants. I licked Ross cock completely clean like a true slut, as Andy said he was coming and wanted to coat my slut face. I sprang off his cock and knelt before my alpha male master, holding the base of his length as hot spunk spewed from his enormous cock. The slut inside me craved his spunk inside me as I opened my mouth wide, feeling the the Hugh pressure load slam inside my mouth. One. Jet sprayed across my lips, which I lapped up greedily. Swallowing every drop his masculine seed, I began to softly lick and kiss his deflating cock. I looked over at my husband and winked at him. He smiled back at me as I stood up, well fucked and only wearing my slut lingerie.

"Right guys it's time for you lot to leave as I'm only fucking Andy for the rest of the night!"

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,858 Followers
12