Jeanie Gets Exposed

Story Info
Jeanie becomes an unknowing exhibitionist after drinking.
1.9k words
4.18
114.2k
44

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
balmers
balmers
58 Followers

My name is Dan and I am in the Army stationed in Germany. I have been married to Jeanie for 21 years and we have had the normal ups and downs of married life in the military. Many separations and deployments and our marriage has made it through it all. Our 2 sons are back in the United States attending college.

Our sex life has been good although not particularly awe-inspiring. We have sex about 1-2 times a week but nothing spectacular.

Jeanie is above average in looks and curves and I love the way she looks. She of course thinks she is too fat and I continually tell her that her curves make her even sexier. She is 5' 5" tall and weighs about 150 lbs. She has a little bit of a tummy and a thick ass. Her tits are a small c-cup with large, dark, sensitive nipples. They do sag some but there is nothing wrong with that.

Jeanie was an 18 year old virgin when I met her and we did not have complete sex until our wedding night. We engaged in petting and so on before that but nothing else. I masturbated often after our dates back then.

Now that the boys are out of the house I was hoping that we would be able to experiment more with sex but she has been very reluctant to do anything more than we have done. In her words, "I am just not comfortable doing more than we do now, aren't you satisfied with me"?

I wanted to engage in unscheduled sex, loud sex, maybe some exhibition or even just hanging around the house naked, but have not talked her into it.

When I try to get her to dress more revealing she always says no. Even on vacation she rarely wore a bikini. The one time we bought a semi-revealing bikini, when she got it wet it became somewhat transparent and she was horrified that people could see her nipples and pubic hair through it and never wore it again.

Just the thought of others seeing her that way got me very turned on, and made up my mind that I would get her to loosen up somehow.

After returning home from vacation, I turned to a flattering campaign, telling her how good she looked and saying that her tan looked so sexy. She liked the flattery and since it was still cold here, she started going to a tanning bed place a couple times a week.

She confided in me that she did not feel very comfortable undressing and lying on the tanning bed that so many other people used, so I suggested that we just buy a tanning bed and we could set it up in one of the extra bedrooms.

We found a decent one and had it set up in the first bedroom upstairs and she started using the bed regularly.

About a month later, a good friend of our was getting ready to rotate back to the states and since we both liked him and he came over to our place often, we invited him stay at our place for the final week he was here after he shipped his stuff back to the states.

Saturday morning, 2 days ago, Jermaine came over to the house to drop off his luggage so it was out of his apartment and he could finish cleaning it for inspection by the landlord.

Jeanie was tanning upstairs and I just told him to throw his stuff in the guest room and I would give him a key.

He went upstairs and opened the door to the first bedroom and there was Jeanie just getting out of the tanning bed. She was completely naked and screamed when she saw him.

I rushed upstairs as he was apologizing to her saying that he thought it was the guest room. She was freaked out that he had seen her naked and had her towel wrapped around her.

At first Jermaine said that he would just get a hotel room but I told him that it was an honest mistake and that it would not be a problem.

Jeanie was really embarrassed and didn't want to face him. I told her that it was my fault and not his since I didn't tell him that it was the other room he needed to go to. I talked her down and she finally agreed that it was ok for him to stay.

Secretly I was turned on that he had seen her fully naked and it set my mind in motion trying to figure out a way to have him see more of her.

That evening we started drinking about 4 PM and by the time we had dinner, Jermaine and I had put a dent on a bottle of Glenfiddich 12 and I was feeling it. Jeanie also had a few drinks and she was a bit drunk already too.

As the night progressed, I switched to beer, but I made sure that whenever Jeanie left the room I added a little bit of whiskey to her glass each time.

Jeanie is not a big drinker and it was showing with her. She started slurring a bit and when she tried to stand up it was obvious that she was quite drunk.

I told Jeanie that she should go get ready for bed even though it was only about 9 o'clock. Since she was quite drunk I helped her upstairs and then undressed her and helped her into her nightie. I chose a white nightie that was quite lacy and with the light behind her, I could see everything.

I went to pee and when I got back in the bedroom I saw that Jeanie had lain back on the bed and was almost asleep. I shook her and said it would be rude not to say goodnight to Jermaine.

Jeanie didn't even notice that her nightie was partially open in the front and showing off a lot of her left tit.

She stumbled downstairs and I watched as she when went over to Jermaine to say good night. Just as she got to him his phone rang and she sat down to wait for him to finish talking.

It took a little while and Jeanie fell asleep on the couch as he was talking.

When Jeanie does get drunk, she sleeps very soundly and this was probably the most I had ever seen her drink at one time since I knew her.

Once Jermaine finished his call, he asked if we should wake her to get her to bed and I said that we should just let her sleep there. She was snoring a little bit and we got a chuckle out of her like that.

As she slept, she curled up a little bit on the couch and as she moved, her nightie pulled up which gave us a tantalizing view of her ass cheek. I saw that Jermaine was sneaking glances at her ass and I pretended not to notice as he adjusted his crotch a couple times.

When Jermaine got up to piss, I moved Jeanie's legs a bit apart so that from his seat he would be able to see tufts of her pussy hair and also pulled the top of her nightie open a little more so that her nipple was partially visible.

When he got back I said that I was going to go upstairs and change into my sweat pants to get more comfortable and went upstairs. I crawled back to the top of the stairs so I could see what was going on in the living room. Jermaine was trying to see her pussy and I instantly got hard watching him checking Jeanie out. She moved a little bit and her legs were even further open than when I had left them there. Her pussy was visible now. He was obviously hard and turned on seeing her exposed like she was.

I made some noise as I walked back downstairs and when I got there he was sitting back and had a pillow in his lap. I looked at Jeanie and said to him, "I guess she is down for the count." Jermaine laughed. I grabbed my phone and took a few pics of her laying there like she was. Then I told Jermaine that it was ok for him to look at her since he was still trying not to let me see him stare at her.

I moved closer to her and pulled her legs further apart so that I could clearly see her pussy and took a couple more pics. She didn't even stir as I moved her legs apart. I then moved back because I wanted to take a couple of pics of her like that with Jermaine in the pic.

I snapped some pics of him looking at her exposed pussy and then told him that he should move closer. He did and I took some more pics of his face inches away from her. I handed him the phone and told him to take some pics of me with her. I moved her top down so that her tit was exposed completely and as he took some pics, I licked her nipple. She didn't even move so I touched her pussy too. All that did was cause her to open her legs a little further and move flatter on her back. This fully exposed her pussy to us.

I was worried that if I moved her or touched her more she would wake up so I grabbed a blanket and covered her and told Jermaine that I was going to carry her upstairs to bed. I said that if he wanted to see her completely naked he should follow and watch through the bedroom door as I put her to bed.

I carried her upstairs and she barely woke up as I carried her. I told her that I was putting her to bed and then I would be in bed soon. She mumbled something and fell back asleep.

Once up in the bedroom I shut the door all but a small crack so he could watch and then I started taking her nightie off. I laid her on the bed fully nude and kissed her some. She moaned a little and I worked my way down to her nipples and sucked on them a little. They hardened and she moaned as I moved my fingers to her pussy and started to rub her.

She opened her legs and I could tell that she was getting wet so I started to finger her pussy. I continued fingering her and kissing her nipples and her lips, knowing that Jermaine was watching. She started to get into it and moaned that I should fuck her. I moved between her legs and pulled my sweatpants down and pushed inside her.

It only took me a very short time before I was shooting my cum into her and I could hear that Jermaine was jacking his cock outside the door too.

As I pulled out of her, I grabbed a couple of tissues and wiped her clean. She rolled over and was asleep in no time. I covered her and left the bedroom.

When I got back downstairs, Jermaine told me it was hot as hell watching and said that Jeanie was fucking hot. I told him that I hoped he could get much closer to her before he left Germany. I warned him not to say anything about what happened because she would freak out on us. Then I told him that I would give him any of the pics that didn't show her face.

The following morning, Jeannie woke up with a headache but never let on that anything had happened. If more happens it will be another story.

balmers
balmers
58 Followers