Jeanines Slave

Story Info
Boss is blackmailed by assistant.
4.8k words
4.16
47.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbusted
bbusted
3 Followers

Everything seemed to be going great. I had started a new job managing a hotel in a town where I wanted to be. My staff seemed great, and I even had a couple of hot college girls working the front desk. There was a hot blonde named Jeanine....big tits, and a nice ass. She was a tease and would frequently wear shorter than permissible skirts to work, but I wasn't going to complain.

The first couple of weeks were fairly uneventful as everyone was still fairly timid around me. Once they got to know me better, everyone began to loosen up as they realized I wasn't a hard ass. As I evaluated the staff, I had determined that I needed to let the assistant manager go. She wasn't doing a very good job and was not respected by any of the front desk clerks. Jeanine particularly complained about her a lot and would frequently come into my office to let me know what was going on. I must admit that it was hard to concentrate when she would sit across my desk in her short skirt and relay the latest events. I'm sure she caught me eyeing her long legs on more than one occasion. I'm also sure that she was using this to her advantage to manipulate me.

As the weeks went by, Jeanine became increasingly more friendly and flirtatious with me. She would hang in my office more before and after her shift to talk about the day and what was going on in her life. I became bolder in stealing glances up her skirt when she would slowly cross and uncross her legs.

I eventually terminated the assistant manager and posted the job internally for candidates. Jeanine applied for the position, and truth be told, she was the strongest of the front office employees and deserved the job. She was getting ready to graduate college and had no plans of moving anywhere else. I made the decision and promoted her to the assistant manager position. She would essentially continue working the front desk, but would have additional responsibilities to go along with the new title.

Jeanine would typically schedule herself whenever I was at work, and often times it would just be her and I in the office. She would work the desk and I would work on whatever I needed to in my office. When it was slow, she would come back and grab a seat and talk. On one particular occasion, she was wearing a very short skirt and I was almost certain she didn't have on any panties. I felt my cock stir in my pants and was unable to concentrate on what she was saying. She gave a satisfied smile, as if she knew that I was checking her out, and went back to the front desk.

Once she was back up front, I undid my zipper and pulled my cock out of my pants and began stroking myself off. I couldn't take it any longer and I was extremely hot. A few minutes later, she came bounding back into my office as I quickly slid my chair up under my desk to hide my cock. She glanced down and back up quickly and asked me if everything was ok. I assured her that everything was fine, and she proceeded once again to sit in the chair across from my desk. She slowly crossed her long legs and left no doubt that she wasn't wearing any panties. My cock stirred underneath my desk and I thought for sure I was going to explode. It was as if she knew she was teasing me. I could hardly keep my eyes off of her shaven clit as she began to tell me about an issue with a guest. When she finished, I assured her that she had done the correct thing, and she went back to the front desk. I quickly grabbed some tissues off of my desk, held it over the head of my cock and stroked myself off to a most satisfying orgasm.

I had gotten a huge rush off of jerking off in my office. The thrill of possibly getting caught, and knowing that my exposed cock was only a few feet from this gorgeous vixen was intoxicating. It soon became almost a regular event when she was working. She would come back into my office and do something to get me aroused, and I would have to jerk off. This went on for weeks. It was as if she was an unknowing participant in my games......or was she?

Jeanine was looking particularly sexy the day that everything changed. She was wearing a short skirt and tight sweater. She was being overly flirtatious and some of her comments definitely had sexual overtones to them. I felt myself getting extremely turned on and feeling the urge to once again jerk off. It didn't take long before I was at my desk and pulling my cock out of the zipper of my slacks. I was stroking my hard cock when I heard her approaching my office. I slid my chair underneath as I always had, knowing that she couldn't see my cock unless she was behind me. Jeanine shocked me by asking if I could get her a file out of the cabinet behind me. I pretended to be busy and told her she could go ahead and get it herself. No way could I stand up with my erect cock sticking out of my zipper! She walked behind me and pulled the file from the drawer. Instead of taking it with her, she proceeded to look over it while still standing behind me. I could feel my face flush and I started to sweat as I was concerned that if she looked over my shoulder, she would be able to see my cock underneath the desk.

I could hear her shuffling behind me, but I dared not turn around as I was certain she would have a clear view of my cock. At one point, I thought I heard her pull out her cell phone and take a picture, but I convinced myself that I was just being paranoid. She suddenly cursed as she dropped the file right next to my leg. I froze uncertain of what to do. I continued to pretend to be working on a report and didn't move. She bent over to pick up the file and I could feel her brushing up against my leg. She paused momentarily and picked up the papers that had fallen out and stayed directly at my cock level as she put everything back in. I once again thought I heard the click of a camera phone, but then shook it off to nervousness. Jeanine put the file back, thanked me, and headed back to the front desk. I quickly put my cock away and decided I would finish fantasizing about her when I got home that evening.

Jeanine was off the next couple of days which caused me some stress. I wanted to be able to see her again to see how she acted around me. This would be the biggest indicator as to whether or not she had caught me jerking off or not. Hopefully she hadn't noticed and it would be business as usual.

I came into work on the day that Jeanine was scheduled back and she was already at the front desk working. She was the only one in the office and she greeted me as if nothing had happened. She might have even been a bit more flirty than usual, and she was definitely wearing a very short skirt and tight fitting top that showed her big tits quite nicely.

I went back to my office and turned on my computer to check my email. Oddly enough, I had an email from Jeanine. As I opened the email, I felt a cold chill come over me as it contained two pictures of me sitting at my desk and you could clearly see my erect cock. Below the pictures was a message to open my present underneath my desk. I quickly looked underneath my desk and found a box. I opened it up to find several pairs of panties and a handwritten note. The note read:

"You obviously have seen the photos at this point, so I will cut to the chase. You will do whatever I say, whenever I say, or I will go to the police and file a sexual harassment lawsuit case against you so big, that you will be paying me for the rest of your life, and you will undoubtedly lose your job. You are now my bitch. As my bitch, I expect you to wear your bitch panties. I have provided you with several pairs of panties to wear, and I expect to see you in every one of them. When you come to work in the mornings, you are to go to the bathroom and immediately put on a pair of panties. If I'm here, you will give me your underwear and I will return them when you leave for the day. On days when I'm not here, you will take a picture of you in your panties and email it to me so that I know you are wearing them. And you better wear them all day, as I will be dropping in to check on you. I have many things in store for you. How you choose to react will determine how all of this turns out for you. Now go put on your panties as I'm dying to see you in them!"

I was stunned and uncertain of what to do. I re-read the note and looked through the many pairs of panties. This had to be a joke. Virtually every pair was thongs and they were all silky and seemed to lack the necessary support to hold my cock in place. I finally pulled a pair of black thongs, stuffed them in my suite pocket and headed to the bathroom. She giggled as I walked past her. I got to the bathroom and closed myself in the stall. I pulled off my underwear and slid the panties on. My cock instantly got hard and poked out of the side. I tried to shove it back in, but it kept popping out. I finally gave up and pulled my slacks up and went back to my office, trying to hide my swollen cock.

Jeanine followed me back to my office and told me to pull my pants down so she could see my panties. I felt my face flush as I undid my zipper and dropped my pants below my waist. My cock sprang out and she let out a laugh. "It seems to me as if you really enjoy wearing panties. Since it will just be you and me in the office today, why don't you just take your pants off so I can see you in your panties whenever I come back." I started to protest, but she quickly reminded me about the pictures she had. To affirm it, she pulled out her phone and took another picture of me in the panties. I pulled my pants off and she took them away for me and went back to the front desk.

I tried to focus on work, but my cock was throbbing. I was so embarrassed, yet so turned on. The panties did little to contain my hard cock and the slightest movement caused the silk to arouse me even more. I was soon dripping pre-cum and extremely horny. She came back to my office and looked down at my swollen cock struggling against the tight panties. "We need to do something about that hard cock", she said. She went to her bag and came back with some rope. I felt powerless as she tied my wrists to the arm of my chair. She wheeled my chair back from my desk and tied the base of it to the bottom handle of the filing cabinet behind me. I was now pulled back from my desk and in clear view should anyone happen to come into my office. She tied my ankles to the legs of my desk, and pulled tightly so that I was stretched forward on the seat, giving her clear access of my cock and balls. She pulled off one of her sandals and began smacking my exposed balls. I let out a cry of pain which only caused her to laugh and smack harder. After what seemed like an eternity, she finally stopped. My balls were aching, but my cock was still hard as a rock.

Jeanine reached down and gave my hard cock a few strokes. I was certain I was going to cum, but she stopped before I could. She then grabbed my balls and gave them a hard squeeze. I cried out in pain and was certain I was going to pass out. She finally let go and went back to the front desk, leaving me bound to my chair with my hard cock pulsing in my panties.

She came back about 30 minutes later to find my erection was finally going down. She grabbed my cock in her hand and it instantly sprang back to life. She stroked me for about a minute and I could feel my orgasm rapidly approaching. Sensing my pleasure, she once again stopped and started squeezing my balls. I could tell that she was getting turned on and she started to finger herself underneath her skirt as she was crushing my balls with her other hand. She started moaning and I could tell she was approaching climax which only caused her grip on my aching balls to tighten. She let out a moan as she came and gave my balls a squeeze that brought tears to my eyes as I cried out in pain. She finished up and asked me if I wanted to cum. I begged her to please let me cum. She slowly started stroking my cock and I could feel my orgasm building up. I had been teased and tormented for hours now, and my cock was ready to explode. She started stroking faster and I knew that I was close. As soon as my cock started to pulse, she stopped stroking and removed her hand. I gasped in stunned dismay as my cock stopped pulsing and my cum slowly trickled out of the head of my cock. I was having an orgasm, but without the satisfaction. She laughed as she knew what she had done. She had completely ruined my orgasm. My cock started to shrink, but yet I was still extremely aroused as if I hadn't had an orgasm at all.

Jeanine untied me and told me to go clean myself off as my load had gotten all over my panties. She retrieved my pants for me and I headed for the bathroom. When I returned, she had already left for the day and another employee was on duty. I went back into my office and all of the ropes were gone and the box of panties was shoved underneath my desk. I sat in my chair in silence for the remainder of the day as I tried to digest what had just happened.

Over the next few weeks she continued to torture me while I was at work. One day she tied me to the chair, pulled out a pair of latex gloves and a tube of icy hot. She put the gloves on and squirted the icy hot all in the palm and began rubbing it all over my cock. At first it felt good, but the icy hot on my cock started to burn and she laughed as she stroked me harder. She stopped stroking before I could cum and left me tied up in agony as my cock burned. About an hour later, she returned to stroke more icy hot on my cock. This went on throughout the day and she never would allow my cock the reprieve from the icy hot. By the end of the day, my cock was bright red and felt like it was on fire, and she never did allow me to cum.

Jeanine decided that having her fun with me was too risky at work as she had many more things in mind for me. She emailed me on one of her days off with directions to her apartment and to be there at noon, in my panties, and that I had better not be late. This would be one of many lunch breaks that I won't soon forget.

When I arrived at her apartment, she met me at the door in her panties and bra. She told me to come in and strip down to my panties. Jeanine grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to her bedroom and told me to lie on the bed. She already had ropes tied to the four corners in slip nooses so she could easily tie me down. She put my wrists and ankles through the slip nooses and tightened them up so that I was tied spread eagle to her bed. She pulled out her camera and started taking pictures of me in my panties, and completely exposed.

Jeanine then pulled off her panties and straddled my chest so that she was facing my cock and her pussy was in my face. She pulled out a small paddle and started smacking my balls. I cried out in pain and she slammed her pussy back on my face and started smothering me. Her wet cunt was covering my mouth and my nose had slid into her ass and I was struggling for breath. I felt as if I was going to pass out when she bent forward allowing me to breathe. But this was replaced by her smacking my balls with the paddle again. She repeated the process of smothering and busting my balls for several minutes until she settled for smothering me until she had an orgasm that left her gasping for air.

Jeanine went to her closet and pulled out an odd looking plastic bottle. It looked like a coke bottle only skinnier that she had cut the bottom off of and had taped a toilet paper roll to it so that it formed a long tube. She untied my ankles and pulled my panties off. She took the end of the toilet paper roll and slid my cock all the way inside so that the head of my cock was now inside of the bottle. She grabbed my ankles and forced my legs over my head, and quickly spun her body around so that she was straddling the backs of my knees. She positioned herself so that the bottle was now inches from my face and I was looking directly up at her pussy.....that powerful pussy that was a symbol of her conquering me. She had easy access to my balls in this position and gently gave them a smack. She took the end of the bottle and forced it to my mouth and told me to open. Her plan had suddenly become clear to me. I shook my head no and forced my lips closed. She grinned and started smacking my balls harder. She told me she wouldn't let up until I opened my mouth. Unable to take any more, I finally opened my mouth and she slid the end of the bottle in. One end of my cock was now in the toilet paper roll that was taped to the bottle that was now in my mouth. Jeanine laughed as she started to stroke my cock. "You're going to eat your own cum, you little bitch." I tried my best to hold back my orgasm, but it was virtually impossible in that position. Looking up at her sexy shaved cunt, I was powerless to her as my cock suddenly began to spasm and my balls started to drain. The first spurt of cum shot straight down the bottle, and into my mouth. I gagged from the taste, but she kept stroking more cum from my cock and I could see it traveling down the bottle and into my mouth. She held me in that position until she had drained my cock and was satisfied that I had swallowed every last drop. When she was done, she told me to get dressed and go back to work.

I had many visits to her apartment over the next couple of years, and many of those visits yielded the same results. She continued to torment me and use me however she saw fit. Rarely did I have an orgasm that wasn't associated with pain or in my own mouth. It was with sadness and relief when she took a job in another town and moved away. I had grown accustomed to being her bitch and I was turned on by her tormenting and humiliating me. She would continue to black mail me on occasion, whenever it suited her needs. I would occasionally get an email instructing me to put on panties and email her a picture, and one time she made me jerk off with icy hot and email her the pictures as proof. But the emails started to come with less frequency and eventually not at all.

After a couple of years, I got a phone call from her out of the blue. I was shocked to hear her voice. She had another slave and had a special treat in store for him. She was going to make him suck a cock. She told me that I still belonged to her, so I was going to be the one to get my dick sucked by another guy. I was horrified at the thought, but Jeanine told me that she had a ton of pictures of me and that I had better do as she said. She told me she could easily post those pictures to one of the many sites online that catered to men wearing panties, or caught jerking off, or eating their own cum. I had no choice but to agree. She told me that they were going to come and stay in my hotel, and that is where it would take place.

Leading up to the date, Jeanine sent me a package with a new pair of panties and a note instructing me to wear them for when they arrived. I was nervously anticipating the day, and it soon arrived. I waited at work until late for them to check-in, but eventually decided to head home as they had not yet arrived. The following morning, I had an email from Jeanine. It instructed me to come up to her room at 10:00 that morning and to have my panties on. At 10:00 sharp, I left my office and headed to her room.

Jeanine met me at the door and invited me in. I nervously asked her where the guy was, noting the closed bathroom door, but she told me that he bailed at the last minute. She decided to come anyways so that she could have some fun with me. I was instructed to strip down to my panties and get on the bed. She tied me to the bed and proceeded to bust my balls and smother me. She rode my face to orgasm and then untied me. She pulled a chair up and told me to sit down. She tied my hands behind the chair and tied my ankles to the legs. She pulled my cock out of the side of my panties and started stroking it. She asked me if I wanted to cum and I begged her to let me. "You can come out now, Jim", she called. I was shocked and didn't quite know what was going on. This guy steps out of the bathroom and walks over to us. She puts her hand on his cock and starts stroking it and I'm shocked at how huge it is. She looked down at my cock, and made comment that she was aware of how much smaller mine was. I was nervous as I anticipated what was about to come. I had never imagined allowing a guy to suck my cock. It didn't turn me on at all. But Jeanine had another surprise in mind for me. Sensing my puzzled look, she said "Not to worry, George. Jim isn't going to be sucking your cock. I decided that you are going to suck his. Now open your mouth and take that big fat cock in". I felt all of the blood drain from my face as I realized she wasn't joking. I also knew that I was tied up and completely vulnerable and could do nothing to prevent what was about to happen. Jeanine went to her purse and pulled out her camera. She reached down and squeezed my balls, and again told me to open my mouth. Unable to take the pain any longer, I opened my mouth and Jim stuck his fat cock in. Jeanine squealed with laughter and started snapping pictures of me sucking his cock. She told me I better make him cum or else these pictures would definitely be posted on the internet.

bbusted
bbusted
3 Followers
12