Jeanines Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not knowing what else to do, I sucked Jim for all that I had. Partly because I didn't want those photos to ever be posted anywhere, and partly to get it over with as quickly as possible. Jeanine grabbed the back of my head and pumped me back and forth on his cock. I was gagging as his big dick slid further down my throat. Jim finally shot his load and Jeanine held me there until I swallowed every last drop. She took a few more pictures of me and then took my cock in her mouth and sucked me off to an incredible orgasm.

Jeanine and Jim disappeared into the bathroom and I could hear them taking a shower. I struggled to get free, but eventually gave up. After about 20 minutes, they both came out and she told Jim to load up the car as they were leaving. When he left the room, she walked over to her bag and pulled something out. It was a piece of Styrofoam that was about 4 inches square and about a quarter of an inch thick with a smaller hole cut in the middle. She looked down at my now limp cock and smiled. She grabbed my balls and pulled them through the hole and then used her finger to poke my cock through so that my cock and balls were now sticking through the hole. She bent down and started to suck on my cock. Even though I had had an orgasm a short while ago, it didn't take long for my cock to swell to a full erection. As my cock grew in her mouth, I could feel the hole tightening around my cock and balls. She continued to suck me off for about another 10 minutes. Just as I was about to cum again, she stopped, leaving my hard cock pulsing in mid air.

Jeanine smiled as she got the last of her things together. She pulled a pair of her panties out of her bag and shoved them in my mouth and secured it with a piece of duct tape. "I'm going to loosen your ropes slightly so that you have a chance to get free. If you don't, I suppose one of your housekeepers will find you. I'm going to let the front desk know that we will be staying another night, however we really aren't. I would say that your cock is swollen enough to where you won't be able to lose your erection at this point. You probably have about 4 hours or so before permanent damage will be done. " She kissed me on the forehead and walked out the door.

I struggled with the ropes and looked down at my trapped cock that was now starting to turn purple. Panic was setting in as I knew I had to get free before someone found me like this. After about 3 hours, I finally got my hands free and was able to break the Styrofoam off of my now black cock. The blood started to circulate and I was thankful that no permanent damage was done.

I haven't seen Jeanine since that day. She did send me an email once asking me if I had seen the pictures. I knew she had posted them somewhere online. It was her style and I wouldn't have expected anything less from her. Honestly, I couldn't blame her if she did. I continue to search the internet for the photos that I know she posted and could still blackmail me with to this day. She still holds me under her power. I long for her humiliation and torture. I long to see her powerful pussy over top of me....dominating me....as she makes me swallow my own load.

12