Jeanne Does Deer Camp

Story Info
Arkie wife learns to love hunting.
1.8k words
3.86
51.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh goody!" Jeanne squealed. Her husband had just announced she was invited back to deer camp this year. She had a hot flash remembering the wonderful time she had last time.

One of the older wives that had done the camp for years had moved away and all the guys had pressured her husband to let Jeanne fill the vacant spot. He hemmed and hawed but they kept reminding him of all the years he had been to the camp and it was his turn to contribute.

You sure couldn't blame the guys for asking. Jeanne was the best eye candy around. Just turned 18, she'd been married to Billy Bob for only a year. Her hourglass shape with firm E cup tits and nice tight buns even gave the ministers at her church a hard on when she wiggled by.

You couldn't blame Billy Bob for being reluctant. Deer camp in Southeast Arkansas was just a good excuse for a four day sex orgy. More two legged "dears" got bagged than four legged deer. With eight guys to three women, at least one of the bunks had a humping couple in it at all times. In the evening there would be guys waiting near the beds, sippin shine and stroking their peckers, ready for their next turn with whoever didn't have someone between their thighs.

Billy Bob remembered how difficult the first part of their marriage had been. He had struggled to get her to spend more time in the marital bed than back with her Pa, three brothers, and an uncle. He'd made damn sure she took her birth control pill every morning! They had to move further away to break her habit although sehe would still go over there a couple of weekends a month. What would this do to their marriage?

One of the other wives who had been a regular for years offered to talk with Jeanne. She reminded Billy Bob of how many times he'd been between her legs and she still loved her husband. Even more because he was OK with her fun once a year like this. Marybelle was in her late thirties and this would be her eleventh year at the camp. Since there was always some changes in the guys attending she'd fucked probably twenty or twenty five different cocks during that time. She was plump and blond. If a guy had a smaller dick she'd take it up her ass too.

Billy Bob was a bit dismayed with the enthusiasm his wife showed when told what the invitation entailed. Her tail to be exact. She looked at Billy Bob and asked, "Honey, why didn't you ever tell me what you was doing at that camp? Wow, eight guys! That'll be like family reunions. If it was fun fer you then it will be fun fer me too. Only fair!"

Billy Bob didn't have an answer to that logic. He'd fucked family plenty so that part was already even. Jeanne tried to reassure him a bit more, "Honey, yer the only man I love, besides family of course. Any other peckers is fer fun jest like you and that married lady down at the feed store where you work. Of course Ah know about it. She told me that yer cock's bigger and better than her old man's and Ahm lucky to get it so much."

Jeanne was disappointed this wasn't a good excuse to get some new clothes. Marybelle had told her that the women didn't wear clothes much since it was a bother to take them off all the time. She liked running around nekkid anyway.

On the ride to the camp Jeanne was in the back of a pickup with four of the guys. They'd already been into the shine and got to squeezing her fun parts. She squeezed back and the guys all had their peckers out before long. She'd mostly seen family ones which were pretty similar so there were some interesting differences to see and touch. They all tasted pretty much the same though.

At the big one room cabin everybody piled out and got the gear unloaded. The women were busy getting the kitchen in shape so the guys had to leave them alone for a bit. Jeanne knew the other women. Sally Jo was about sixty and skinny with saggy tits. Her crotch was bushy too. She'd been doing the camp for thirty years and kept coming even though her husband had passed away. The guys were happy to have her there because she could do things with her cunt muscles that no one else could. And she sucked a mean dick too.

Everyone got more shine & got nekkid. Peckers rose all over the cabin when Jeanne took it all off. Dinner got cooked in spite of the distractions, then the fun began. Of course all the guys wanted a piece of the new hot young stuff so Jeanne wrote numbers 1 to 7 on slips of paper and the guys drew. She said, "I ain't never fucked more than four guys in a row so that's how many kin have me tonight. The rest of y'all will get my pussy tomorrow. Marybelle and Sally Jo need seein to, you know, so go get with them."

There were four sets of bunk beds at one end of the big room with some curtains hanging mostly to give a little privacy from the rest of the room. Jeanne picked out a lower bunk and lay back with spread legs. The light was pretty good so she could see the new peckers that were going to fuck her. Her first guy gave her a good licking to get her juicy then pushed his pecker in to the hilt. He was so horny and turned on by this beauty he only lasted a few minutes. She kissed him and said, "You come back for seconds, ya hear!" He nodded and pulled out. She wiped her twat with a towel and the next guy got in bed with her. He wanted to play with her magnificent tits. She enjoyed that a lot and her pussy started to tingle. His pecker was longer and thinner than the first guy and he pushed up against her cervix. She came right after she felt his hot juice spray her insides.

The third guy put her on hands and knees and cupped her swinging boobs as he rammed his thick dick in her slippery slot. She looked over at the other bottom bunks and saw her husband doing the same thing to Marybelle. She smiled at him but he wouldn't smile back. He was still a little jealous. The fourth guy wanted her on top so he could get real good tit play and she loved the stuff he did to them.

The first guy was back with another erection. Jeanne got on top so she could control the fuck better. She encouraged him to suck her tits and got herself off just before he shot his load again. Her other guys wanted seconds too but she said she was tired and sent them to the other women "who needed their share too".

After her last guy pulled out and left the bed her husband got in. Putting his hand on her pussy she said, "There's five loads in there. Ah expect you won't be needing any of my pussy for a while. I seen you banging them other women. Ahm a little sore so I'll give you some in the morning."

Billy Bob asked, "So you're alright then?"

"Why shore. You know I likes hard dicks rubbin in me. And feeling their seed squirt out way inside me knowin they's trying to plant a baby is real hot too. Momma told me that a pussy just can't be wore out. It's kind of exciting feelin' peckers in ya that you haven't known all your life cause they're new and different. So what happens tomorrow?"

Billy Bob replied, "Well, half the guys go hunting and the others stay here to have fun with you women. After lunch they trade."

Jeanne had heard about Sally Jo's cunt talents and talked to her about it. She watched the older woman in action and tried to use her own pussy muscles as she was screwing her guys. After watching the other women do it, she also tried doubling up with two guys. That had real potential for fun.

After lunch there was a set of fresh peckers to drain. Husbands took turns like everybody else. Jeanne got to spend some slower time with each of the men and got to know them better. Good opportunities for cunt muscle training too. Just like her family, each one fucked differently and you could make the best of that when you knew them.

Following dinner the pace was a lot slower since folks had been screwing all day. They all watched some porn flics on the big screen. At bedtime Jeanne did her husband first, then he watched as she banged three of the guys. After they finished enjoying her body, Billy Bob dipped his pecker into the slippery mess and shot off again before they slept. As she was drifting off to slumber, Jeanne thought about how many kinds of sperms were wiggling around inside of her. She hoped her birth control kept working!

And so it went for the rest of the time at the cabin.

What happened at the hunt, stayed at the hunt. No one talked about it and no one hit on the women afterwards. Of course if a woman wanted some more cock from one of the men she could ask for it. Sally Jo had lots of choices and never lacked for cock.

Jeanne talked to Billy Bob, "Since I ain't hardly screwin my family no more, Ahd like to get me some strange once in a while. I know yore tapping that widder woman at work so Ahd like to take care of Wilbur."

He was the first hunter guy she'd banged at the cabin. She continued, "He's pretty old but has a good pecker and no woman to use it on. I liked humpin him and he says my furry box reminds him of when he wuz young and all the girls wuz that way."

Billy Bob liked getting in the widder woman, who was always a hot fuck even though he knew she was putting out to at least two other guys, so he agreed.

He could always tell the days his wife had screwed Wilbur. She'd meet him at the door naked and they wouldn't even get to the bedroom before he was in her sperm filled box. If he brought a buddy home, she'd screw him too.

Yes, Jeanne was ready for deer camp. Her cunt muscle control was a lot better and she wanted to show off for the hunters. She wondered if there would be any new guys to try out...