Jeannetta

Story Info
A beautiful house, a beautiful wife, and love from heaven.
1.2k words
3.52
41.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I crept into our house as quietly as I could, as I didn't want to awake my wife, Jeannetta.

I knew she would be sleeping.. but as I entered, I was proved wrong.

I heard Jeanetta's voice coming from the upstairs master bedroom, or rather the room next to the master bedroom. Let me tell Ya first.. as you walked into our house, to the right there was a coat closet, then further right a ½ bath, and door that lead to the laundry room, and a door that lead to the garage. Off to the left as you entered the house, was a huge room with a gorgeous stone fireplace, and some ornate furniture. Off that room was a fancy dining room, then the kitchen. Oh, the kitchen, was beautiful. All appliances built under the cabinetry. Nothing! And I mean nothing, on the counters. It's funny to watch Jeanetta in the kitchen. She's so meticulous about anything being on the counters, that everything is shoved into the cupboard. Opening a door to one, is sort of like the cartoons where everything is shoved into the closet, and when you go to open it, someone yells don't,! just as your opening it, and everything falls out. Then there is a huge room that houses our 52' inch TV, with VCR/DVD and complete cable package. And nice comfortable furniture. A couch, a love seat, 2 chairs, a coffee table, a couple of end tables with lamps on them. A huge sliding glass door leading to the back yard, with vertical blinds, that close one way then another. With huge sky lights throughout the house.

As you enter our house, after the closet, and the fireplace room, instead of going left or right, you can head into the kitchen, or you can head straight up the stairs to the second floor. Off to the right there is a extra bedroom, then a full size bathroom, and a room off that with a hot tub and a huge curtainless window over looking the city. For those days after a hard days work.. or a beautiful romantic night, with the city lights shining brightly. Then there's the master bedroom. A beautiful walk in closet, and you guessed it, everything is neat and tidy. A huge bed big enough for at least 4. but only houses 2. A couple of night stands on either side of the bed, with lamps on them. A huge sky light in the ceiling over the bed. Off one of the walls, there is a huge cut away, this is the second floor, so you can see right down into the foyer. At Christmas time it is so beautiful, that's where we put up this huge gorgeous tree. Jeannetta has a flair for decorating. So the tree always looks so ornate. Usually shining in gold.

But as I was saying.. I thought Jeannetta would be sleeping, so I crept quietly into the house.. but I was proved wrong. I heard Jeannetta's voice coming from the hot tub room. Along with the stereo downstairs in the dining room, blasting her favorite music, Alanis Morissette. I believe it was her "Jagged Little Pill," CD.

I could hear Jeannetta singing along with my favorite song, "Hand In My Pocket." Even though she didn't think so, Jeannetta did have a good voice. "Right on key," as they say. Any ways... Jeannetta was singing right along with Alanis, and was in the hot tub. I didn't want Jeannetta to know that I was there just yet. I heard the jets of the hot tub bubbling. And it sounded like heaven!

I imagined Jeannetta's body. 5'4, an A cup, and a size 3 body, in that hot tub. I'm getting wet just thinking about it.

As I said, I didn't want my wife to know I was there, so I hid behind the door to the hot tub room, just enough to see her in the hot tub, but so she couldn't see me. She was relaxing, singing along with Alanis. Damn! she was beautiful. Jeannetta got up on her legs and squatted down in front of the jet stream near where moments ago she had been sitting. Then reached between her legs with each hand, she then parted her lips, and let the jets pump furiously against her beautifully trimmed forest. Damn, she was turning me on! I hemmed up my dress, and quickly discarded my panty hose, and reached down my panties. I was already completely drenched from watching Jeannetta, so I didn't have to lubricate myself any. I then began to finger myself, placing my fingers inside my vagina, and pumping furiously, in and out. In and out. I was able to continue to see Jeannetta hovering over the jet streams, her hands still holding her lips apart, as the warm water hit her. Her head back, her A cup tits arched into the air. Oh, how I wanted to suck those tits. Caress them, suck their nipples. For having A cup tits, she sure had big enough nipples. Cute, and sort of between round and square. But scrumptious. I was wishing my tongue was underneath them, and my mouth draped over their crests, and me just sucking away like a babe.

But alas.. Jeannetta was in the hot tub, perched over the jet streams, letting the warm water caress her pussy. And I was outside the door, fingering myself. Either way I was in heaven. Jeannetta's body was awesome, and watching her fuck herself was awesome, even though it was me fucking my own pussy with my fingers, it was still heaven!

Jeannetta and I were in complete sink. I fashioned my fucking pace to her moans. Just as Jeannetta cried out her orgasm, I came too. We both gushed more than others, so it always took a little longer for us to come down from our high.

As I finally came down from the high I just experienced.. I discarded the rest of my cloths, and entered the hot tub room between the full size bath and the master bedroom. Where Jeannetta finished fucking herself with the jet streams of the hot tub. And was now sitting down relaxing again. Her head finally lifted up and as her eyes finally focused around the room, she realized that I was standing there naked as a jay bird. And in her slightly deep husky voice, she said "Tawny,! I didn't know you were home?"

"I got home a few minutes ago, I though you were sleeping, but I guess I was wrong

Jeannetta blushed 16 shades of red. when I said, "that was so sexy. Seeing you fuck yourself that way. I was in complete heaven, just watching you. I couldn't help but finger myself with you."

Jeannetta blushed again, and took her hand and offered it to me, and led me into the hot tub, where we made love for hours. With nothing but Alanis Morissette playing in the back ground, and the sky lights in the ceiling, and the heavens watching me, and my wife Jeannetta making love in that huge hot tub, on the second floor between the full sized bath, and the master bedroom. I was in heaven, again!