Jeannie's Journey Pt. 02

Story Info
Jeannie gets punished for her twisted fantasies.
1.2k words
4.35
13.6k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeannie5
jeannie5
17 Followers

This is the second installment of what will hopefully become an erotic series. Please read the first Jeannie's Journey to get the whole story! :)

*****

For the next week, I could not get what happened with Taylor out of my head. I couldn't pay attention in class, or at my extracurricular meetings, or even when I met with my academic advisor for our yearly meeting. My mind kept flashing to different moments from that glorious day-the look of pure lust in Taylor's eyes as she dove headfirst into my exposed pussy, the ecstasy that came after as she expertly circled my clit with her tongue, the moan that escaped her mouth when I first ran my tongue along the length of her slit, the heavenly simultaneous orgasm the three of us experienced, our bodies grinding and writhing in unison as our shared pleasure filled the room.

The thought of it was all too much to bear one night as I lay in bed and found my hand creeping down the front of my pants, toying with the curls that obscured my mound before reaching a long-anticipated finger further down, gathering some of the moisture that had already started to pool in my panties and using it to go straight for my clit. As I was circling and flicking and feeling myself grow warmer and warmer down there I kept reliving that final moment where the three of us came together, interspersed with flashes of me cumming against the tree with Taylor's tongue buried in my pussy, wishing it would never end.

My motions grew faster and faster as I teased myself into a more and more excited state, my hips beginning a slow grind into my mattress with my free hand traveling up to my huge breasts to reach under my bra and toy with my nipples. I was getting closer and closer and in my aroused state I had completely forgotten that I had asked Jack to come watch a movie that night, and in that moment the door swung open and the light switched on as Jack stepped into the room.

"Oh, I see someone's started her night without me," Jack smirked as he inched over to the bed. I wanted to stop, I truly did, but I was so far gone all I could do was bite my lip and look at him with shame in my eyes as I continued to rub my pussy under the covers and tug at my nipples and pretend he wasn't there.

My eyes were closed and I felt a sudden cool breeze as my blanket was forcefully removed. I opened my eyes to find Jack tossing the covers to the other side of the room with a wicked smile on his face. His hand reached down to mine and pressed it hard against my pussy so that I would stop rubbing. "You're being a very naughty girl, Jeannie." I was a bit frightened yet so, very aroused as he pressed my hand even harder into my swollen lips, making me whimper and stare up at him, pleading him to stop with my eyes.

"I think you may have to get punished tonight."

He tore off my shirt and bra and tossed them to the floor, grabbing next for my pajama shorts and underwear, as I lay there as still as I could. His eyes darted around the room, for what at first I was unsure, then he sprung up from the bed and ran over to my desk, grabbed the long ribbon I had removed from a gift a few weeks ago, and proceeded back over to the bed.

"Get up." He commanded and I obeyed. "Now lie on your stomach, and don't move until I tell you to." Again I did exactly as I was told, and to my surprise, he jerked both my feet up with one hand, and roughly grabbed my disheveled ponytail with the other. He took the ribbon and tied my ponytail with it around my ankles, leaving me naked and exposed for him to do with my body as he pleased.

Jack walked around the bed, examining my body and rubbing his hands together. Suddenly, his right hand flew back and landed down hard on my left ass cheek. I let out a little yelp that seemed to get him going even more. "Oh, you like that don't you baby?" I could hear the lust in his voice as he wound up once again, this time choosing my right cheek as victim, the sting spreading across both as he continuously lifted his hand up and brought it back down on alternating cheeks. My poor round ass was red and sore as Jack grabbed it and began massaging with both of his hands. I could feel his big cock hardening against it as he massaged faster and faster, and finally his hands broke free.

His pants and boxers flew off as he climbed onto the bed behind me, forced my legs apart with his knee, and thrust his huge dick inside me. It was very evident how aroused I was from this whole situation as he needed no sort of lubrication to get inside me, I was already halfway to cumming from the sheer excitement of being dominated this way.

It was uncomfortable at first to have him pumping in and out of me while I was tied up like this, but as our grinding rhythm became more and more in sync it started to feel better than I ever thought it could. I held onto my bedpost for dear life as his dick curved up to touch my g-spot in exactly the right way, while the pressure was stimulating my clit and driving me crazy. I started moaning louder and louder as he was grunting like an absolute animal and I could feel my climax building. He reached forward to grab my breasts as he was executing his final thrusts and pinched my nipples as hard as he could, sending me over the edge into orgasmic bliss. Jack let out an animalistic scream as his hot load filled me up and I continued to push back on his dick, not ready to let this ecstasy end. My clit grew sore and sensitive as I finally attempted to relax my body, when a shooting pain in my scalp reminded me of the way I was tied up.

"Baby.." I whispered, hoping he had not yet fallen asleep after his equally powerful orgasm. "Please release me."

He gave me a kiss on the forehead as I felt his hand reach up and in one swift motion undo the ribbon, letting my entire body finally go slack. I closed my eyes and as I was about to fall asleep he leaned over to whisper in my ear, "Have you called Taylor yet to make plans for this weekend?"

I felt my pussy tingle as thoughts of what was to come this weekend flooded my head, and I responded, "I'm texting her first thing tomorrow."

He smiled and said, "Good." as he nestled one hand in my crotch and the other between my breasts, as we both drifted off to sleep, dreaming of fucking Taylor together once more.

jeannie5
jeannie5
17 Followers