Jeannie's Secret Desires Ch. 02

Story Info
Jeannie & Lynn relive old memories.
5.1k words
4.25
47.4k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 12/30/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vixie1231
Vixie1231
30 Followers

Lynn and I have been friends since we were babies. Our parents were the best of friends and we became inseparable. It all stared innocently enough. When we discovered that boys might be good for something we decided we should learn how to kiss and agreed it would be fine if we practiced with each other. As we began to develop into young women and those strange new feelings began to come over us, we shared our thoughts and feelings as well as holding show and tell sessions concerning those funny little bumps growing on our chests. And where was all that hair coming from? We weren't supposed to have hair in those places. Well one thing led to another and before we knew it we were sharing new information we had discovered about pleasing ourselves. Yes, we had learned to masturbate and what a surprise the first time I experienced an orgasm. I had no idea what had happened but it felt damn good and I couldn't wait to tell Lynn.

To my surprise she had experienced her first orgasm to and was eager to tell me all about her own experience. Our show and tell sessions soon moved to the next level as we began to show each other new ways we had learned to please ourselves. As time went on we felt comfortable enough to masturbate in front of each other and on occasion one would help the other. By the time we were in our senior year in high school we were naked and masturbating whenever we were alone with each other. I wanted more though. I was afraid of the feelings and thoughts I was having. I enjoyed masturbating Lynn but I wanted more. I had this strange urge to perform oral sex with her. I never did but I would sneak a taste of her after I had masturbated her. I love the taste of my own juices and hers were wonderful and sweet.

After graduation we continued through the summer but in the fall Lynn went back east to college and I stayed home to go to school. Our friendship did not diminish though. We wrote letters and talked on the phone but the first time Lynn came home I was afraid to suggest we get together for one of our little sessions. I thought it was just a childhood thing and now that we were grown women we shouldn't be doing that sort of thing. But the feelings were still there for her and I began to notice I was looking at other women wondering what they would be like in bed. Over the years we have continued to share our feelings and thoughts as well as the experiences regarding our sex lives. I won't bore you with any more details, as you should have the idea now just how special this woman is to me.

Lynn met and married a man in college but the marriage was soon in trouble and she moved back home. They remained married and he would come to visit once in awhile but it was obvious they were not happy. We got together often but again nothing happened between us and after I married Jim she would come out to the house just for the day at first then for a weekend and finally I persuaded her to spend more time with us. My desire for her grew stronger each day and I was getting the sense she was longing for our times together as young girls.

Soon she began to relax around us. I love to tease Jim all the time. We are home nudists but we do have to wear clothing at times and were always dressed when Lynn was here. I began to tell her in detail about our sex life and plainly got excited as I told of our adventures. Many times as we talked on the phone I could swear she was masturbating as I told her of a hot session Jim and I had. I had found some sites on the net that have some very exotic lingerie, dresses, and swimwear and the like and one time told Lynn about them. The next time she was out we got into some of the sites and ordered some things for her and myself. I then began to wear them when she was here especially the swimwear and short shorts with revealing tops. To my great delight Lynn was soon bringing her sexy outfits with her and eventually relaxed enough to wear them around Jim. We teased that poor man unmercifully but being a good sport he put up with it but did I always get a good going over with his tongue and dick when we got to bed at night. I knew Lynn turned him on anyway and with her now teasing him it was hard for him to take but he remained a gentleman and never touched her. That's not to say he didn't want to reach up and untie her bikini top at times and pull it off. I know he did because he told me so. My answer was to go for it but he never did.

As you know, my loving husband managed to get out of me that I was interested in other women and Lynn in particular. After several years of talking about it and encouragement from my husband I decided I would let Lynn know of my feelings. I felt she had the same feelings toward me but wasn't sure. With a plan devised and my husband agreeing to go to Reno for a few days, I was ready.

Lynn was finally getting a divorce and asked if we would go with her to the final hearing. I told her of Jim's plans to go to Reno and insisted she come stay with me while he was gone. Her marriage had long since been over and they had not lived together for almost ten years so there was no real hurt and hard feelings to deal with. He never contested the divorce so things went smoothly and as we walked out of the courthouse she hugged us and thanked us for being there with her. We stopped on the way home for lunch and then Jim got ready to leave on his trip while Lynn and I relaxed by the pool. She is so beautiful I couldn't keep my eyes off her. We are both tall. I'm 5'10" and Lynn is 5'11". We both weigh 145 pounds and nearly the same size. I'm a 36c and Lynn is a 36d. We look hot in bikinis and drive Jim nuts when we wear them.

After dinner Jim went to bed as he was leaving at two AM. Lynn and I stayed up and relaxed with a glass or two of wine and just talked. As I went to bed I left our door ajar as I had so many times before when Lynn had come to visit. Always hoping she would hear the noise of our lovemaking and come in. I was especially noisy that night hoping she would not be able to resist the temptation to peek in our door. She did not or at least I never saw her so I gave Jim a good sucking and fucking so he wouldn't forget where he lives. Lots of beautiful women in Reno you know.

It was ten o'clock when I woke up and I panicked. My plan was to get Lynn out shopping and eventually lead her to this little shop I frequent. I jumped out of bed and ran down the hall. As I got to Lynn's room I heard the shower running so I continued on to the kitchen to start the coffee. Lynn had beaten me to it so I ran back and jumped in the shower. I didn't realize I had run out there nude until I got back to my room. I wondered what would have happened if she had caught me. I quickly showered and did my hair. What to wear? As little as possible I thought so I grabbed a short terry robe that barely covered my ass. Lynn was setting at the counter sipping a cup of coffee as I walked in.

"Good morning sleepy head," Lynn said smiling as I walked in.

"Good morning yourself one who hasn't been up much longer than me," I said pouring myself a cup of coffee.

Lynn was wearing a full-length satin robe but with her legs crossed it had fallen open and her beautiful long legs were exposed to mid-thigh. As I turned my eyes fell to her legs and then I noticed she was looking at mine. Our eyes met but no words were spoken as I took a chair next to her. My short robe slid up as I seated myself and again I saw her eyes drop to my legs.

"How did you sleep?" I asked taking my first sip of coffee.

"Great after the noise died down," She said with a knowing grin on her face.

"Noise? What noise?" I asked knowing exactly what she meant.

"You know what I'm talking about honey. I just hope Jim didn't have to drive to far this morning."

"Well I don't want him to forget where he lives sweetie. There are a lot of beautiful women in Reno," I said gazing into her eyes as I sipped my coffee.

"Well just remember. If you ever toss him out make sure my address is in his coat pocket," Lynn said with a devilish smile.

"Well like I've told you before," I said looking deep in her eyes. "I will never toss him out but I am willing to share."

Lynn has told me that for several years now and I return with my willingness to share him. At first she would laugh but recently her laugh has turned to a look of deep thought. A questioning look. A look asking if I was really serious.

We sipped our coffee then I suggested some breakfast, as it was to late to go shopping today. It takes an hour just to get to town from here. I poured us a second cup of coffee and moved to the other side of the counter to start our breakfast. Every time I turned toward her I noticed she was staring at my legs so I decided to give her a show. I bent over and stretched more than necessary as I pulled things from the refrigerator and cabinets.

"God woman!" Lynn gasp. "You don't have panties on."

"So?" I said as I turned and gave her a playful smile.

"So your bare butt is sticking out,"

"Yeah, So what? You've seen my bare butt before," I said turning my back to her and pulling my robe up exposing my bare butt to her. "And it's a damn cute butt to."

"You're terrible," Lynn said teasingly. "Yes, I've seen your bare butt before but not in the kitchen cooking breakfast."

I took a chance and was pleased that I had received a response from her at exposing my bare butt. Not only did she mention it but also, the fact she did told me she was looking at it to start with. This just encouraged me on and I continued my little show. With breakfast ready I again seated myself at the counter next to her but this time I made no attempt to hold my robe together or down. She said nothing as our eyes met but she knew I had caught her looking at my bare pussy.

"Eat up sweetie," I said breaking the tense moment.

Again I put on a show as we cleaned up the dishes and put them in the washer. Lynn helped me and our bodies brushed several times as we worked. Not by accident either. My mind was racing. How do I proceed from here? I was so sure she wanted me as much as I wanted her but still the fear was there in me and I'm sure it was in her.

"To late to go shopping today," I said trying to sound disappointed. "How about we just relax and enjoy the peace and quiet?"

"Sounds good. What did you have in mind?"

"How about a swim? Relax and get some sun," I suggested with a new plan developing in my mind.

Lynn seemed pleased at the idea. "Now that really sounds good. I'll get my suit on and meet you by the pool."

"Why bother with a suit? No one here but us. Hell. We used to skinny dip all the time," I reminded her hoping to bring back old memories.

"God woman!" Lynn said again looking deep into my eyes, "we were kids then sneaking out for a swim after our parents had gone to bed."

"Oh grow up. You know we are home nudists and I know you run around the house nude to because you told me you do. Now, you've seen my cute butt and I've seen yours. It's not as cute as mine but cute enough. You weren't this chicken when we were kids, " I said challenging her.

"Oh I guess it wouldn't hurt anything would it. We have been nude together before and no one is going to see us out here," Lynn said as she stood and turned sideways to me.

"And there's not a thing wrong with my butt," Lynn said pulling one side of her robe behind her exposing a firm ass cheek. "It's as cute as yours and always has been."

"That's the Lynn I remember," I said taking her hand. "Lets just be wild and crazy women today."

We walked arm in arm down the hallway to my bedroom to pick up some towels on the way to the pool. Lynn stood by the side of my unmade bed. The same bed she had heard Jim and I make love in the night before. As I returned from the bathroom with the towels I noticed her half looking at the bed and our eyes met as I walked into the room. I detected a new look on her beautiful face. She wanted to say something but what. We stood there looking deeply into each other's eyes for what seemed like hours then I asked her if she was ok.

"I'm glad you insisted I come stay with you," Lynn said, her voice almost trembling.

That look in her eyes was saying more than she was glad for some company the day after her divorce. It was a sensual look laced with some apprehension. I set the towels on the foot of the bed, moved in front of her and took her in my arms. Holding her tight our breasts pressed together as they had so many times before. She held me tightly back and made no move to lesson the pressure our breasts were putting against each other. She felt good in my arms and I wanted her to remain there forever.

"I'm glad you accepted," I said softly looking deeply in her eyes.

We were both nervous. Our bodies trembled slightly as we stared into each other's eyes. Then without thinking I kissed her full on the lips. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to kiss you like that," apologizing as I broke our kiss.

Panic swept over my body as our eyes met. What had I just done? It took me a second to realize Lynn was not upset. Not only had she made no move to stop me from kissing her, she was a willing participant. There was a slight smile on her beautiful face and her arms were still wrapped tightly around me. Her lips were full and slightly parted as if they were begging for another kiss. Our lips met again and Lynn offered no resistence to my second kiss. My tongue slipped between my lips and softly touched hers. Lynn lips were full and slightly parted inviting my tongue to proceed.

I have dreamed of this beautiful woman being in my arms for years and now she was here. Yet I was scared to death. How should I proceed? I wanted to just throw her down on my bed and have my way with her but I didn't want to scare her off. I could sense the apprehension in her to. I was comfortable holding and kissing her. We had kissed like this so many times in our youth. It was a familiar place. A place I was comfortable in and felt Lynn was to so I decided to control my intense desire to taste her sweet juices and take things slow. My mind slipped back to the days of our youth and retrieved the memories of our private and special times together.

My hands began to move up and down her back as our kiss deepened. Lynn accepted my probing tongue and welcomed it with her own. Our tongues danced as my hands caressed her back just as they had so many times before. Lynn's hands began to roam moving slowly down my back. Our kiss intensified as my hands reached the rise in her back forming her firm cheeks. Lynn slipped one arm under mine and slid her hand down my back not stopping until it rested firmly on my ass. She pulled us tighter together as my tongue retreated back between my lips. Her tongue followed mine and was welcomed in my hot mouth. Our mounds pressed tightly together and our tongues exploring each others mouths I began to softly grind my mound into hers. The excitement showed in Lynn's eyes as our kiss broke and our eyes locked together. I knew then she was not going to panic and bolt out the door.

"I've missed our special times together," I whispered softly in her ear.

"So have I and I want to continue but do you think we should?" Lynn asked questioning our actions. "We are in our thirties now."

"I want to continue to and am trying to think of a reason not to but I can't," I said smiling as I looked deep in her eyes.

"Neither can I," Lynn whispered as she moved to place her soft lips on mine.

Our mouths opened and our tongues darted into each other's mouth. I had not noticed before but I was not feeling a waste band of a panty on Lynn's hips. I moved my hands down holding her firm ass cheeks in them and pulled her even tighter to me. After a few minutes of caressing her sweet ass I moved one hand back up sliding it along her side until it reached her breast. I slipped it between us and caressed it in my hand. A soft moan entered my open mouth from Lynn's as my fingers brushed her erect nipple. Encouraged by her response I moved my hand down her stomach to the tie holding her robe closed. I pulled it loose and slid my hand inside her robe letting my hand rest gently on her flat stomach.

I slid my hand around to her back holding her in place as I moved my other hand between us and let it slither under her robe. Her skin was soft and felt so good on my hands. I moved them down to her tight ass and pulled her tight to me.

"This brings back fawn memories," I whispered in her ear.

"Yes it does," Lynn, said as she leaned back bringing her hands to the tie holding my robe closed.

She pulled it open and slipped her hands underneath my robe and right to my ass. "We were naughty girls back then."

"Yes we were. The question is are we still just as naughty?" I asked as I began to slowly grind my mound into her.

I moved one hand up her side causing her robe to open exposing her breast. It was soon followed by my other hand leaving both her breasts completely exposed. I moved my hands to her breasts and ran the palms over her hard nipples.

"Mmmm," Lynn moaned as she leaned her head back slightly.

She then brought her hands up forcing my robe open and surprised me by not stopping until she had it slipped over my shoulders and it was falling to the floor at my feet. Her hands went back to my ass and pulled me tight to her. She began rubbing her mound into me and I matched her gentle movements. My hands brushed her robe over her shoulders and she dropped her arms allowing it to fall to the floor.

Her bare skin felt so good against mine. I slipped my arms around her back and pulled her close. Our lips met in a deep wet kiss as my hands caressed her bare skin. I had dreamed for years of holding my beautiful friend in my arms again and feeling her bare skin against mine and now it had finally come true. But still I was concerned about just how far Lynn was willing to go. So for we had not done anything we had not done before. We were still in a comfort zone so to speak. As much as I wanted to taste her sweet pussy I decided to keep it in our comfort zone for a while. As teenagers we had kissed, caressed and fondled each other all the time and on several occasions had even masturbated each other but not often. Most of time we just got each other hot and then masturbated ourselves. But since masturbating each other was something we had done before I felt secure in masturbating her now.

I moved one hand to her side and then slowly began to slip it between us. Not receiving a negative response I continued until it was centered on her flat stomach. I inched it downward inch by inch giving Lynn a chance to object but instead of objecting she made room for it to move down more. Closer and closer it moved toward her mound and then finally my fingers touched her full lips.

"Mmmm," A soft moan slipped through her lips into my mouth.

Encouraged I moved back giving my hand all the room it needed. I slid my fingers down her swollen outer lips and to my delight Lynn spread her feet apart just enough to allow me full access. I caressed her outer lips with my fingers and detected dampness there. After rubbing her outer lips several more times I placed my middle finger centered on her outer lips and forced it between them.

Lynn sighed and her body went ridged as my finger slid downward between her lips. She was so wet that my finger slid easily between her lips. Lynn was hot and I knew then she would not resist my advances. Our kiss became more intense as she opened her mouth wide accepting my tongue deep between her lips. My finger moved down as far as it could then back up the length of her slit. Up and down spreading her lips wider and wider each time. Lynn began to rock her hips matching the movement of my finger. Soft moans came from deep within her as my finger continued to slide the length of her slit. Emboldened by her response I broke our kiss and moved beside her. I could now see my hand at her pussy as it moved up and down between her legs.

Vixie1231
Vixie1231
30 Followers
12