Jeannie's Secret Desires Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Someone is hot," my hot breathe whispering in her ear. "It has been a long time since we have been together like this."

"Yes," Lynn sighed as her hips continued to rock back and forth.

My lips nibbled at her ear as I slipped a second finger between her swollen pussy lips. Lynn's feet spread slightly wider to accommodate my second finger as I pressed her inner lips between them. Slowly I moved down to her neck leaving soft kisses and tongue lick along the way. Her moans became more frequent and the rocking of her hips increased as my fingers teased the opening to her dripping wet pussy. Lynn spread her feet wider as if inviting me to enter her hot tunnel.

Pressing my middle finger at her hot hole I gently pushed the tip in her. "Awww!" Lynn sighed as my finger entered her. Slowly I pushed it in deeper as my lips moved down her shoulder to the tops of her ample breast. Deeper and deeper my finger slid until it was tucked snugly in her pussy. My lips were now kissing the top and side of her breast my tongue touching her skin with each kiss. The tempo of her rocking hips increased as my lips neared her hard nipple. I pressed a second finger at the entrance to her pussy and pushed it in beside the other.

"Oh God," Lynn whimpered as she tightened her grip around my neck to steady herself.

The rocking of her hips soon turned to grinding into my hand. She met my fingers thrust for thrust grinding her clit into the palm of my hand. She was nearing orgasm as my lips kissed her nipple.

"Ohhh! Awww!" Lynn moaned loudly as my tongue flicked over her nipple.

I sucked her hard nipple between my lips and continued flicking my tongue over it. Her movements were now out of control.

"OH GOD!" Lynn yelled out. "I'M CUMING!"

Lynn humped my fingers hard and fast as she drenched my fingers with her hot juices. Her body shook and trembled as she was hit by a strong orgasm. Sighs and deep moans of pleasure fill the room as her orgasm sent shook waves through her body. I stayed with her as her orgasm began to pass keeping my fingers buried deep in her and nibbling at her nipple.

"Oh god! What did you do to me?" Lynn asked with a look of shock her mind still not in control. "I helped you cum," was my answer as I softly kissed her lips.

She hungrily kissed me back. Our tongues dancing. I could have stayed there all day but now it was my turn. My own pussy was so hot I could feel my juices running down my legs. I needed some relief and hoped Lynn would help me with it. I was not sure how to proceed from here but I was sure Lynn would not be unset at anything I did.

"My turn," I said as I broke our kiss.

I left her and crawled on the bed moving to the center then lying on my back. I spread my legs slightly exposing my dripping wet pussy and moved my hands to my breasts as Lynn stood by my bed watching me. Her eyes followed my hands as they cupped my breasts and my fingers caressed my nipples. My right hand moved swiftly to my pussy and my fingers spread my swollen outer lips.

"God I'm so hot," my voice whimpering softly.

Lynn moved on the bed and lay on her side next to me. Her hand moved to my breast as she leaned over me and kissed me deep. I moved my arm around her holding her to my lips as her fingers brushed over my hard nipple. Lynn smiled as she broke our kiss then looked at her hand caressing my breasts. Her hands moved from one to the other brushing my sensitive nipples.

"Awww," I moaned as she leaned down and kissed my nipple.

"Just relax and let me do all the work," Lynn said looking deep in my eyes.

She kissed me softly on the lips then went back to my breast. Her hand began to move slowly down my chest to my stomach and finally reached my hand that was now rubbing my pussy. She lifted my hand to her lips and kissed my fingers. The same fingers she had drenched with her juices and was now mixed with my own. I couldn't believe it. This was bold for her. Was she going to lick my pussy? I wanted her to but I wanted to have her first.

Lynn placed my hand at my breast and then returned hers to my pussy. She caressed my full outer lips then spread them with her fingers. I was so wet her fingers slid over my pussy with ease. Up and down my slit they moved caressing my inner lips and teasing the entrance to my hot pussy. Lynn smiled as my hips began to move up as her fingers slid down my slit. One hand caressed her back as the other cupped my breast lifting it toward her. Lynn leaned forward and kissed my swollen nipple letting the tip of her tongue brush over it. My body shook as her tongue teased my nipple and her fingers slid the length of my slit. I was not going to last long and I knew it. I wanted to but it just wasn't going to happen. I was just to hot. Lynn sensing my desperate condition pressed hard against my pussy with her fingers.

"Oh god," I whimpered as she slipped two fingers in me at once.

I spread my legs wide accepting her probing fingers. God she felt good next to me. Her soft skin next to mine. Her tender lips caressing my nipple and her gently fingers probing the inner depths of my pussy. I drew up my knees so my feet were touching my ass. This gave me more leverage in my desperate to get as much of those two fingers as deep in me as I could. I was grinding my hot little pussy into her fingers fucking them hard and fast. Lynn began to kiss my cheek and nibble on my ear as my humping got harder and faster with each thrust.

"Cum for me Jeannie," Lynn whispered in my ear.

That was all it took. "MMMM!" I screamed out at the top of my lungs as my body trembled. My deep guttural moan brought a smile to Lynn's beautiful face.

"OH GOD!" I cried out.

My orgasm sending shock waves through my entire body. My body shook from head to toe as Lynn fucked me hard with her fingers. My body withered as my orgasm began to pass and Lynn leaned down kissing me full on the lips. Her fingers slowed matching the rocking of my hips until my body lay still. Lynn broke our kiss and looked deep into my eyes. A soft smile was on her beautiful face as I wrapped my arms around her. We lay there for what seemed like hours exploring the depths of each other's souls. Finally Lynn pulled her cum drenched fingers from me and lay next to me taking my hand in hers.

12