Jeannie's Secret Desires Ch. 03

Story Info
Jeannie & Lynn consummate their love.
3.7k words
4.31
33.9k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 12/30/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vixie1231
Vixie1231
30 Followers

Lynn and I lay motionless on my bed holding hands, our minds drinking in the love we shared for each other. We had held this love all through our lives. Yes we had been friends all our lives but our love has always been much deeper than that of just close friends. We have been lovers since we began to develop as young women. I had waited years for us to renew that love with each other and now it had happened.

I felt Lynn's hand squeeze mine and turned my head toward her. Her beauty overwhelmed me or was it the smile on her beautiful face placed there by the love we had just shared?

"God I can't believe what we just did," Lynn blurted out half laughing as she turned her head toward me.

"What? We didn't do anything we haven't done before," I know the smile on my face told her just how I felt about it.

"Yes I know but we were kids the last time we did anything like this. Teenagers."

I rolled to my side facing Lynn and rose up on my elbow resting my head in my hand.

"Well I for one have missed our special times together," I said with a smile as I slipped my leg over her letting it fall between her slightly spread legs.

Lynn smiled back at me and gave no sign she was uncomfortable with the location of my leg.

"Don't try and tell me you haven't missed our times together to" the tone of my voice indicating I would not listen to anything but the truth.

"Yes, but I have always thought we did those things because we were kids. I never thought we would ever be together like this again," Lynn's voice telling me she was not unhappy about it happening again.

My hand moved to her taught stomach my fingers caressing her soft skin. Our eyes were locked searching deeply into each other's souls. Searching for the answer as to where we would go from here. I leaned down and kissed her lightly on the lips.

"You don't want to stop do you?" I asked breaking our kiss.

"No," was Lynn's short response.

I quickly leaned down and kissed her again before she changed her mind. Our tongues timidly touched as if for the first time. I knew why I was being timid. I wanted more than to masturbate my beautiful lover. I wanted to taste her sweet juices on my tongue. Was she being timid for the same reason? That would certainly be new ground for us.

We continued our kiss and it deepened in a very short time. I could feel the dampness of her still hot pussy against my thigh and felt my own juices making her hip slick where my pussy was resting. I put light pressure on Lynn's pussy with my thigh and felt her push back lightly. My hand moved up to her breasts and brushed across her nipple. It was as hard as I have ever felt it so I pinched it between my thumb and forefinger.

"Mmmm," Lynn moaned softly.

Her pushing against my thigh also put pressure against my pussy so I pushed back. "Mmmm. This feels so good," I whispered in her ear.

Lynn's hand reached up and pulled my lips back to hers. My lips were met by her hungry mouth. We nibbled each other's Lips and our tongues probed deep in each other's mouths. I wanted her so much but I also wanted the first time I preformed oral sex on her to be slow and loving. "Control yourself Jeannie." I told myself. We broke our kiss gasping for air. I caught my breath and kissed her neck leaving a trail of soft kisses and tongues licks as I made my way down her neck to her breast. I touched her hard nipple with the tip of my tongue then sucked it between my lips.

"Mmmm," Lynn moaned, her body twitching as my tongue flicked over her nipple.

I moved my body down on her making it more comfortable to nibble on her breasts. My pussy was now resting on her thigh and she gently pushed against it. I returned the pressure lightly and softly nibbled her nipple with my teeth. I moved from breast to breast giving each nipple ample attention. Lynn's hands ran through my hair as my tongue continued to flick her erect nipples. I was still afraid she was going to jump up and run out the front door screaming but I knew now was the time to make my move. If she was ever going to allow me to taste her sweet pussy it was now. I repositioned myself between her legs spreading them with mine as I did.

Now snuggled between Lynn's tender thighs I inched down on her again and began kissing her chest below her breasts. Lynn's fingers remained entangled in my hair as my lips kissed her soft skin. Side to side I kissed her stomach moving ever so slowly down as if I was trying not to be noticed. I covered her torso with soft kisses and tongue licks moving ever closer to my ultimate goal. Instead of Lynn resisting it almost seemed her hands were putting a downward pressure on my head. Lightly but downward nonetheless. Her body twitched and jumped as my lips moved across her stomach on their slow journey to her hot pussy. Finally I reached her well-trimmed patch just above her mound.

I remained there a few moments kissing just above her soft patch of fur. Encouraged by her lack of protest I let my tongue trace the outline of her narrow patch. Lynn's body tensed and jumped as my tongue slithered around her soft fur.

"Mmmm," she moaned as my tongue made a full circle around her patch.

Needless to say I was enjoying myself immensely because I knew my lover was enjoying the attention my tongue was paying to her. I kissed and licked my way around her patch several more times then stopped at the bottom of it before proceeding. The scent of Lynn's sweet neuter filled my senses as I worked up the nerve to continue.

I kissed my way to the side and then down the top of her thigh. Back up again and to the other side and down her thigh again. My lips kissed her tender inner thigh on its way back up making sure not to touch her swollen pussy lips. Her Body shuddered and shock as my tongue came so close to her hot pussy. She moaned as my tongue slithered down her other thigh and back again. Her hands seemed to try and direct my tongue to her pussy or was I imagining things. Back down her inner thigh again. I noticed her juices were flowing from her pussy as I moved up again. Lynn gasp as again I moved up her thigh. No more teasing. I had to taste her. I moved down and kissed her swollen outer lips.

"Mmmm!" Lynn moaned loudly.

Finally I had done it. Finally I had placed my lips on Lynn's sweet pussy. Something I had wanted to do since we were teenagers. She tasted wonderful. Better than I could have imagined. My kisses moved down her lips then I slipped the tip of my tongue between them and licked my way back up her slit.

"OH GOD!" Lynn yelped as her body tensed then withered.

I was filled with joy as I continued licking my lover's silken slit. I wrapped my arms around her legs and reached for her pussy. I spread her lips with my fingers and could see her swollen clit begging to be kissed. Up and down her slit my tongue licked tasting her sweet neuter careful not to touch her swollen clit. Then I ran my tongue over it and Lynn sighed loudly. Back down then up and this time I kissed her clit.

"MMMM!" Lynn moaned deeply as I moved back down her slit then back to her clit this time sucking it between my lips.

"OH GOD!" Lynn yelled out as she held me tight to her clit and ground her pussy into my tongue.

Bucking wildly she came drenching my chin with her hot juices. I lapped them up as fast as I could from her clit to the entrance of her pussy. My tongue slithered inside her then back to her clit. I stayed with her until her orgasm subsided delighted at the moans and yelps she emitted as I brought her to orgasm. As the last waves of her orgasm passed through her she pulled me up to her.

"Oh god! What did you just do to me?" Lynn blurted out still gasping for air.

"Something I have wanted to do since we were teenagers baby," I responded with a big smile.

Lynn pulled me to her and kissed me deep. The taste of her own juices laid my lips and tongue and it seemed to turn her on even more. Surprised, but delighted, Lynn licked her juices from my lips. She then surprised me again and rolled us over so she was now on top of me.

"That was very naughty of you," Lynn said breaking our kiss.

"Yes but you enjoyed it and so did I,"

Lynn kissed me again shoving her tongue deep in my hot mouth.

"Yes I did enjoy it and I can't believe how good it felt. Better than I had ever imagined it would," Lynn said unconsciously confessing she had thought about it.

"Oh really?" I asked teasingly. "You have thought about how my tongue would feel on your pussy?"

"Yes and you have wondered how mine would feel on yours to haven't you?" Lynn asked already knowing the answer.

"Would you like to find out what it would feel like?" Lynn asked not giving me a chance to answer her first question.

"Yes," was all I cold say before pulling Lynn to me and kissing her deeply.

My tongue darted into her hot mouth probing as deeply as I could. A beautiful smile crossed her face then she placed her legs between mine spreading them to accommodate her. Our pussies pressed together Lynn started kissing my cheeks working her way around to my ear. I returned her kisses and my hands began to roam up and down her back caressing it softly. Soon my hands found their way to her firm ass and I pulled her tight to me. My life long friend, the woman I had wanted for years, was now making love to me. I just decided to lay back and relax and let her have me.

Lynn kissed her way to my breasts and spent a great deal of time giving my hard nipples a good workout. She kissed them, circled them with her tongue, flicked her tongue over them and sucked them deep between her soft lips. My moans told her I approved of what she was doing and I suppose encouraged her to continue on. And she did moving slowly down my stomach leaving soft kisses and tongue licks as she moved ever closer to my aching pussy. Finally after a tortuously slow journey from my lips I felt her tongue at the top of my mound. My hands now holding her head and my fingers running through her hair I waited for her to proceed. Lynn wasted no time in planting a soft kiss right on my swollen outer lips.

"Mmmm," I moaned deeply.

There was no doubt in her mind as to what I would do as there had been in mine. No need to go slowly as I had. She knew full well I wanted her down there. She kissed my outer lips from top to bottom and back again. I moaned again as I felt the tip of her tongue softly touch my swollen outer lips. Lynn slipped her tongue between them parting them as she moved down my slit to the entrance of my hot pussy. Lynn moaned softly as she tasted my juices for the first time. I wanted to hold back and make this last forever but I knew that was not going to happen. Yet I was not disappointed, as I knew this was only the first time she would be pleasuring me with her tongue. I knew there would be plenty of times in the future we would be able to take our time with each other.

Lynn's tongue licked me as if she had been doing it for years. She seemed to know just how I like it. Just as I had known how to please her. We were so in tune to each other and always had been. She had me bucking hard against her tongue in no time. Lynn slipped her hands under my tight ass and lifted it slightly as her tongue darted in and out of my dripping wet pussy.

"Oh god," I gasp as her tongue touched my hard clit.

She flicked her tongue over it and sucked it between her lips. I was over the edge in no time bucking hard into her tongue. My moans turned to yelps as my body was rocked by a strong orgasm.

"OH GOD!" I yelled out. "MMMM!"

Lynn had licked me to what I knew would be only the first of countless orgasms. The room was filled with my moans and yelps of pure pleasure until my orgasm began to subside. Lynn stayed with me until my body withered underneath her. I pulled her up to me and kissed her deep tasting my own juices on her tender lips. Lynn eagerly shared my juices with me allowing me to lick them from her lips and chin. We just lay in each other's arms kissing and nuzzling into each other's neck.

"You were right baby." I said after regaining my breath.

"Right about what honey?" Lynn asked smiling at me.

"I have wondered what your tongue would feel like on my pussy and it did feel better than I had ever imagined it would," I said with a big smile on my face.

Lynn just smiled at me and kissed me deeply again. We rolled to our sides and cuddled close as we continued to kiss and nuzzle each other's cheeks. No words were spoken. None needed to be. Our gentle loving caresses and kisses said all that needed to be said. We lay in each other's arms for what seemed like hours until Mother Nature insisted I get up.

"I could stay here forever but I have to pee so bad," I said with a degree of sadness in my voice.

"Me to."

After answering Mother Nature's call and cleaning up a bit, I suggested we get a bite to eat. It didn't seem like it but we had been in my room making love for four hours. I fixed soup for us and after we had eaten I grabbed a bottle of wine and suggested we relax by the pool. I was so used to being nude all the time that it hadn't really dawned on me that Lynn seemed to be as at ease with it as I was.

"What are you smiling at?" she asked noticing my slight smile.

"Oh, I just noticed how at ease you are being nude with me."

"Well, it's not like you haven't seen me nude before and after this morning being nude with you is nothing," She said laughingly.

After pulling a couple of lounge chairs close, Lynn settled in to hers as I poured the wine. I settled into mine and we relaxed soaking up the sun. We would look at each other from time to time and would smile or giggle like two kids that had just gotten away with something but then Lynn got a serious look on her beautiful face.

"You know we can't keep this up," she said.

"Why not?"

"Oh I don't know. Let see. I know. You're married. How's that for a reason?" Lynn said trying to indicate I wasn't thinking clearly.

Little did she know I had never been thinking more clearly in my life. I knew this would come up and wondered how I would handle it when it did. All sorts of scenarios had crossed my mind. Lynn had no idea that Jim and I had talked about this for years now. She didn't know that she was the object of many of our fantasies. Jim was not going to be the problem. It was Lynn and what she would be willing to go along with.

"What makes you think that would be a problem?"

"Are you serious? I don't think Jim is going to take to kindly to his wife making love with another woman."

"You think he would have a problem with that?" I asked teasingly.

Lynn sat up on the side of her lounge facing me with a confused look on her face. I could tell her mind was working overtime trying to figure out why I wasn't concerned about Jim knowing we were lovers. Her expressions told me she was beginning to formulate an idea.

"Ok woman. What gives here? Just what is that devious little mind of yours up to here?" I raised the back of my lounge and sat up. Taking a sip of my wine as I looked deep in her eyes. What to say? I knew Lynn loved Jim and hoped it was more than the love of a good friend. She has always told me the make sure her address was in his coat packet if ever tossed him out. I remember when we first met Jim I was reluctant to get involved with him and she told me if I wasn't going after him she was. Was she just kidding? Did she tell me that just to push me in to becoming involved with Jim?

"OH MY GOD!" Don't tell me you're thinking what I think you are," Lynn said trying to laugh.

"I don't know. What are you thinking sweetie?

"Don't you sweetie me sweetie." Lynn said sternly. I've known you to long and know you to well. You have a plan of some sort here now spill it."

"So what if I do? You like Jim don't you?"

"Yes. I like Jim but what has that got to do with anything?" Lynn persisted. "Stop beating around the bush and tell me what's going on in that perverted mind of yours."

"Ok. The truth?"

"Yes. The whole truth," Lynn insisted.

I refilled our glasses and sat back trying to relax. I was nervous as I had ever been but I had to tell her. She was right. She did know me to well and knew I had something in mind. I sipped my wine and told her my story. I told her how Jim had found out about my desire for her and how I had found out he had lived with two women years ago. I confessed that including her in our lovemaking had become a fantasy for us. I told her of my deep love for her and that Jim loved her as deeply.

I reminded her that when we first met Jim she told me she was going after him if I wasn't and that she always tells me to put her address in his coat pocket if I toss him out. I further reminded her of the unmerciful teasing of Jim that she has participated in with me. Lynn learned that Jim has always supported and encouraged me to make my feelings known to her.

"Oh my god!" Lynn yelled out. "Does he know we are here together now?"

"Well he knows we are here but he doesn't know what has happened. How could he?"

I filled our glasses again and explained to her that Jim new of my plan to express my feelings for her. I told her of the times Jim had wanted to reach out and grab a hand full of her breasts when she everything but shoved them in his face and how I had encouraged him to do so. Lynn was squirming in her seat now as I told her Jim was willing to allow us to have our time together or be included.

"Good Lord! Have I been that obvious teasing him?" Lynn asked with a sound of shock in her voice.

"Yes you have."

"God I'm so embarrassed," Lynn gasp.

Lynn sipped her wine and I could tell her mind was going ninety miles an hour. So far she hadn't slapped me so I took that as a good sign. My eyes began to scan her body. Her nipples were hard and I could see a glimmer of wetness between her legs. Finally she gulped down her wine and sat the glass on the table between us.

"So let me get this straight. Jim is willing to allow us to be lovers or, how do I put this? The three of us become lovers? " Lynn asked in a voice never more serious.

"Yes."

"Oh my god!" Lynn said with controlled excitement.

"Oh come on sweetie. Don't even think you can set there and tell me you haven't thought of making love to Jim," I said confidently. " Don't even try to tell me you haven't thought of the three of us making love. I know you as well as you know me sweetie."

"Well yes but thinking about it and doing it are two different things. "You're my best friend and he is your husband," Lynn said trying to reason why it shouldn't happen.

I knew I had her now. I knew she wanted the three of us to become lovers as much as I did. She was always the practical one. Always trying to think of reasons we shouldn't do something and usually just before she agreed to go along with it.

"What do you want to happen? Do you want the three of us to be lovers?" her questions soft and timid.

"Sweetheart nothing would please me more," my voice confident of my feelings. "The question is what do you want?"

Vixie1231
Vixie1231
30 Followers