Jeannie's Secret Desires Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's because you've never had me find it before sweetie." I whispered between soft kisses on her cheek.

"My god I think I'm still cuming," Lynn whispered nuzzled against my ear.

I continued to cuddle Lynn and caress her beautiful face as her hands remained pressed tightly against her pussy as if they were trying to keep that wonderful feeling from escaping. I could feel her muscles starting to relax as she slowly began to regain control of her body.

"You should let me up," Lynn whimpered. "I'm so wet I've probably stained the sofa already."

"You're fine. You're on a throw and that's what it's there for Honey," I reassured her. "So what should we do now?"

Lynn giggled then said, "I think we should see if I can't find your little g-spot."

"Oh I know right where it is Honey."

"I'm sure you do, but you wouldn't deny me the fun of finding it would you?" Lynn asked in a teasing voice.

"Not at all," I said trying not to sound as excited as I was.

We headed back to my bedroom and Lynn took her sweet time about finding my g-spot. I thought the orgasm she had given me on the sofa was explosive but the one she gave me after finding my g-spot was indescribable. We continued making love until we collapsed flat on our backs with our legs tangled together. We just lay there completely exhausted. Sleep was next no matter what we thought we wanted. Then Lynn rolled to her side and draped her leg over me.

"Remember what we were talking about earlier today?" She quietly asked.

"What's that Sweetheart?"

"Jim, you, me the three of us?"

"Sure."

"Well you know me too well Baby. You were right about me. I have wanted you as my lover for years and have dreamed of having you and Jim in my bed since the day we met him," her words soft, almost comforting as she brushed my hair from my face.

"Good," I whispered back pulling her lips to mine for one last kiss.

With my best friend, my lover nuzzled in close to my neck we soon drifted off into blissful sleep. It had been quite a day for us. A day neither of us will ever forget.

12