Jeannie's Shopping "Strip" Ch. 02

Story Info
Jeannie leads us to the park, and we meet some onlookers...
18.1k words
4.74
23.8k
36

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up, feeling the warm summer breeze flowing through the open window of my bedroom. Instinctively, I turned to the side to where my girlfriend Jeannie slept, but she wasn't there. I sat up in bed.

Probably went out for a run, I thought.

I got out of bed, and looked down on the floor for my pajama bottoms, which I'd thrown aside in the middle of a threesome we'd had the night before with my friend Colin. It was actually our second time, since we'd spent the late afternoon on the back deck celebrating a very hot day of introducing Jeannie to the joys of stripping in public, in return for which I indulged her fantasy of having a ménage à trois with a unwittingly (and pleasantly) surprised Colin.

I stretched, and started down the hall to make myself some coffee.

Just as I approached the kitchen, I heard what sounded like Jeannie's voice, in a very quiet, almost inaudible whisper. I froze in my tracks, and leaned closer to the door to have a better listen.

It was Jeannie. Her whispers were really a low, quiet moan, the kind of moan one makes when experiencing pleasure...sexual pleasure. Whenever I happened upon Jeannie masturbating, I always heard her make these sounds, always quietly so as not to disturb others...or get caught. It never failed to arouse the hell out of me, and I loved spying on her getting off in private.

Jeannie deeply drew in her breath through her teeth, which made a quiet hiss. Then she muttered, "Ohhh...yes...that's perfect...yes, right there, don't stop..."

Wait, what? She never said that doing anything solo! What's going on? I wondered. The hairs on the back of my neck stood on end, and all of a sudden I shivered in realization. She was having sex with my friend Colin!

I carefully peered through the doorway, and suddenly my eyes confirmed my suspicions.

There was Jeannie, sitting on the kitchen bar, naked from the waist down. Her legs were spread wide, and her back was arched in pleasure, head tilted in ecstasy toward the ceiling. The man whose head was buried in her pelvis was indeed Colin. His back was toward me, so I stood in the doorway, taking it all in.

He moved his head slowly from side to side, and made gentle sucking noises as he ate out Jeannie's pussy. Jeannie had the kind of labia that stuck out just enough that made you want to hold gently in your mouth and pull. Colin was enjoying that. Every so often, he'd pull back, and you could hear the "pop" of her pussy lips leaving his mouth. He chuckled slightly under his breath.

Jeannie stroked Colin's hair gently, and occasionally gripped it as she experienced the waves of pleasure from his oral servicing. "Hahhh...hahhh..." she gasped, deliberately stifling her breath.

"Mmm, Jeannie," Colin muttered. "You taste so fucking good after a run.

"Shh..." Jeannie whispered intently, "not so loud! He might hear us."

Hah! I thought. Too late.

I felt somewhat confused and perturbed at the sight of Jeannie and my friend enjoying each other's company on the sly, but at the same time I couldn't really argue with myself over it since we'd already crossed some big sexual boundaries.

And, face it, this was incredibly erotic to watch. The more I stood fascinated at this unintentional show, the more I became turned on. My cock twitched in agreement, and by now it was making a serious tent in my PJ's. I rubbed it slightly, and my body shivered in enjoyment.

Colin continued to lick away at Jeannie, and he gripped her tiny, round bubble butt, holding her close to his face. He was really into it by now, although he was fully dressed in his boxers and trainers, the impromptu uniform of a man who could not resist joining his friend's girl for an early run despite the lack of a kit.

He moved one hand from Jeannie's ass, and snaked it up her shirt to massage her tits. Her perky breasts strained underneath the tight fabric as she arched her back, and he pinched gently at her hardened nipple, rolling it lightly in his fingertips. Then, pulling his hand away from her shirt, he brought his fingers close to his mouth, briefly licking them before inserting them in her pussy.

Jeannie's tan lines provided a perfect frame for Colin's face, so that you could tell what he was doing just by the position of his head. He lapped at her pussy a while then moved his hand slowly and sensually up and down her toned, tan thighs. Jeannie spread them wider, and the hand moved up right under Colin's chin. Jeannie gasped as Colin began to do double-duty, frigging her pussy while licking and sucking away at her clit. She appreciatively moaned, whispering "Oh god, don't stop doing that with your fingers! Keep going baby!"

Hmm, I thought. I'll have to figure out how to ask him for that technique.

Meanwhile, my cock was aching from the experience of me voyeuristically enjoying the sight of my girlfriend in the throes of ecstasy. I could feel the pre-cum start to ooze its way out of the tip, moistening my pajamas where the head rubbed against the fabric. I gripped my shaft through my clothing and gently rubbed it, surprised at how rigid it was from this new experience.

Suddenly, Jeannie stopped, and lifted her head to look at Colin.

"Colin..." she whispered hoarsely.

"Yeah?" he mumbled.

"If you can be really, re-e-e-ally quiet..."

There was a brief moment of silence. Then:

"Uh-huh?"

"...I'll let you fuck me."

Colin stood up, and pulled down his shorts. Jeannie smiled appreciatively at his girth. She climbed down from the bar and reached down to tug it a few times. Then she hefted herself against the bar on her elbows and stared at Colin hungrily.

Colin grabbed his rod and drew nearer to Jeannie. Slowly he inserted his manhood, inch by inch, until he was buried to the hilt in her pussy. Jeannie bit her lip as she experienced the swollen member filling her up.

"Fu-u-ck..." she moaned. "That's so tight...god...fuck me now, Colin, fuck me now."

Colin obliged, and gripping his swollen dick, pressed slowly into Jeannie's opening. After he slid in up to the hilt, he tightened his ass cheeks and began thrusting, moving slowly in and out of Jeannie. She gripped the counter tightly with both hands, and, wrapping her legs around his waist, locked her feet together and urged him on, pulling him in hard with every stroke.

Colin reached for the collar of her t-shirt, and ripped it down. Jeannie's breasts spilled forth from their confines, and they wobbled like soft, natural tits do. I caught a brief glimpse of her nipples before she grabbed his shoulders and held him close while they continued to fuck.

Colin's body turned a shade or two redder as he became more aroused, and they fell into a steady rhythm together. Jeannie grew quieter and quieter, yet her breaths became deeper and more drawn out as she approached climax.

I watched the entire scene as it played out in utter fascination. Although I was feeling the familiar pang of jealousy over the thought of my girlfriend receiving someone else's attentions -- only now it was manifest in front of my very eyes -- I was physically turned on like I had never felt before. Seeing Jeannie getting fucked and enjoying it was like watching a porno play out in real life. I touched my pajama bottoms, and felt the cool dampness of the growing stain of my pre-cum. My cock needed relief, desperately.

I pulled the elastic waistband slightly, and the head of my dick poked out. I began to rub it slowly, then more vigorously as Jeannie and Colin's fucking increased in intensity.

I couldn't believe how hard I'd become. As my hand rubbed over the helmet a few drops of lubrication oozed out, which spread over the head and down the shaft as I stroked away, only increasing my pleasure.

Colin moved Jeannie off the kitchen bar altogether, and turned her around. She spread her legs a bit, and Colin entered her from behind, reaching his hand up to grab her bouncing tits. Jeannie tossed her head back and sighed while Colin pounded away, his pelvis slapping against her ass. He grunted as he moved in and out, and his movement became more animalistic as his excitement built.

I was feeling an orgasm coming on, so I pumped my cock a few more times until I just felt my cum getting ready to travel up my urethra, then took my hand off it entirely and endured the throbbing ache of denying my cum from being released.

"Fuck...oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck," Jeannie moaned hoarsely.

Fuck, I moaned inwardly as I cradled my balls, praying I wouldn't erupt like a geyser right there and then.

I love edging when I'm jacking off, when I control the speed of my orgasm and am able to delay cumming until it's absolutely inevitable. When I do it right, I can stroke my dick for what seems like hours, even though the intensity redoubles every time I resume masturbating. When Jeannie was out of the house I could think of nothing better than watching porn for two, three or even four hours if I ever had a bad case of the horn. I probably need therapy for admitting this, but sometimes it beats fucking, even if it's the hottest girl like Jeannie.

As I recovered and readied myself again, stroking my dick for another edge or maybe a hard cum depending on where Jeannie and Colin were at in their coupling, I saw Colin getting more aggressive the harder he fucked Jeannie.

Colin ran a hand over her breast, and brushed at the exposed nipple. Jeannie grinned, then Colin leaned over and took in one of her hard nips and sucked away while she writhed and moaned in appreciation.

Suddenly she grabbed Colin even more tightly, and buried her head into his neck. She made tiny yelps as Colin sped up, sensing she was on the edge of cumming. Then she gasped, and bit his shoulder as she stifled a silent scream while she came.

Colin picked Jeannie off of the counter, and, standing, drove Jeannie hard onto his dick repeatedly, increasing his speed. He was just about ready to come.

"You're a good man to go jogging with," she grinned.

"This is better exercise," he panted.

I paused. Should I let them finish? How would it be if he came and I walked in at the tail end of their private moment? Would that be more awkward than interrupting while they were fucking? Or should I just slink back to my room, never mention it at all and feel humiliated? No, fuck that. I decided that now was the time for me to make an appearance.

"Hi," I said as I walked in. "I was going to make myself some coffee and...oh, hey," I exclaimed in mock surprise. "What's up?"

Both Jeannie and Colin whipped around in shock. Instinctively, Jeannie covered her naked breasts.

"Oh, hey," Colin said. "I didn't hear you come in."

"Uh..." Jeannie said, embarrassed. "We, uh...were out for a jog, and..."

"...it just kind of continued from there..." Colin offered.

I laughed. "Hey, it's totally alright, guys. We were sharing around last night; It'd be hypocritical of me to act differently today."

"We didn't mean to go behind your back," Jeannie said. "It was just...really nice out and we both felt good afterward..."

"I'm cool with it," I said. "We're all friends here. And I like it when Jeannie has a good time."

Jeannie and Colin sighed in relief.

"Awesome. Thanks, man," Colin said.

Jeannie smiled, and looked down at my PJ bottoms, where I was still tenting like a Boy Scout camp.

"Looks like somebody likes to watch," she said.

"Well," I said, "I won't deny it was sexy to see you getting off so hard. And you were cute trying to be so quiet."

Jeannie blushed. "How long were you watching us?"

"Um..." I said. "Since Colin was servicing you."

"That's quite a while," Jeanne said. "You're gonna have a mighty case of the blue balls if we don't intervene." She motioned me over, and indicated for me to pull down the front of my jammies. I pulled the band down halfway over my cock, which, sprung free, twitched in anticipation.

"You want me to do something about that?" she asked.

I thought for a moment. "Maybe," I said.

Colin and Jeannie looked at me quizzically. "Maybe?" Jeannie repeated.

"Well, it would kinda be like you were cheating on me before and now you're making up for it," I said. "But I remember you like threesomes, so I think we can let this one go...if Colin's up to it." I winked.

Jeannie got the joke, and began to rub my cock. I felt waves of sexual happiness course through my body as she stroked me. Colin shrugged his shoulders and began to jerk his own cock, slightly flaccid from the shock of being cut short, back to life again.

It didn't take long. Jeannie looked at Colin appreciatively, then back at me. "Well," she said. "What would you like me to do?"

"Hmm..." I said in mock thought. "I think Colin needs to get his dick sucked while I fuck you. Sound good?"

"Fine with me," Colin said.

Jeannie got off the kitchen counter, arranged three bar stools into a makeshift table, then proceeded to lay down on them, head to Colin and legs facing me.

I eased down my pajama bottoms, and my cock, already turgid from seeing the previous round of fucking, popped out over the waistband like an athlete at the pole vault, and wiggled. Jeannie laughed.

"My," she said. "Someone wants to come out and play."

I smiled, and began to stroke the head of my dick on her wet clit. I made slow, up-and-down motions, drawing the head down to the opening of her vulva, teasing the hole a little more open each time, and then back up, over the lips and onto the hard nub of her clitoris.

Jeannie moaned with pleasure, and turned her head toward Colin, and opened her mouth. Colin, still recovering from his orgasm, eased his semi-hard prick over her lips, and she sucked the head into her mouth and deep into the back toward her throat, like a bird devouring a worm. I smiled at the imagery.

Jeannie's hips began to buck slowly against my cock, writhing in pleasure as I continued to tease her pussy. Her moaning got more intense, as though she were begging me to keep teasing her to the point of no return, or to shove my rod into her slit and start fucking her like crazy. Although I was perfectly ready to pounce on the latter option, I held back and continued to slip and slide over and around her tight round clit as it peeked through the hood.

Colin held Jeannie's head in his hands as she looked up at him with adoring eyes. He rocked back and forth on his haunches slightly and deliberately, and his cock moved in and out of her mouth, increasing in firmness with every stroke. I was impressed with how quickly one can get back in the game when inspiration strikes.

I lifted Jeannie's hips upward slightly and slowly began to nudge the head of my cock in the opening of her vulva, readying her for my entry. Suddenly, Jeannie ceased her moans, and her movement altogether. Colin and I felt her stop, and we looked at her, curiously. She lifted her head, and Colin's cock fell out of her mouth and slapped against her cheek with a light pat.

"Something wrong?" I asked.

Jeannie appeared thoughtful. "No," she said. "I just think we're not having fun here."

"Whaddya mean?" I asked. "We were really getting into this."

"As much fun as we could be having," Jeannie said. She stood up. "Come on, guys, get up. And put some clothes on. Nothing fancy, just some shorts. We're going out."

"Where to?" Colin asked.

"You'll see," Jeannie said, and she dashed down the hallway, ducked into the master bathroom and closed the door.

Colin and I looked at each other. Then, we grabbed some flip-flops and swimming trunks and quickly got dressed. We met back in the living room and waited for Jeannie.

When she emerged, she was wearing a light yellow wrap sundress and some sandals. The summer dress seemed to hug her in all the right places, and nicely showed off the shape of her ass. You could see her breasts bouncing underneath, her nipples brushing the cloth with every step. As the fabric caught the light, you could make out her silhouette and determine very quickly that she was naked underneath. Colin nodded his head, approvingly.

"All right guys, quit gawking. Let's go," she said.

We left the house, and Jeannie grabbed each of our hands and led us past the cars in the driveway. It was a nice, cool morning and the sun hadn't yet rained down the full force of its heat. She said nothing, just leading us along the neighborhood sidewalks in the same direction we came from yesterday afternoon.

"We're going back to the park?" I asked.

Jeannie nodded, and pulled us along.

Colin said nothing, but I could detect a slight look of worry in his expression.

Jeannie walked slightly ahead of us, and the sun gleamed through the sundress again. Her body was silhouetted against it, like a shadow puppet, and you could see the perfect shape of her figure, from the shoulders downward, with a hint of breast peeking from the side of her chest as they wiggled back and forth, to the beautiful tiny pear of an ass sashaying to and fro, hypnotizing us with its rhythm and leading us onward.

We arrived at the park, and Jeannie led us through the open lawn area until we came to its edge, by a grove of trees. There, we found a park bench at the side of a jogging track. Jeannie sat down, and motioned for us to sit with her, one on each side. She laid a hand on our knees, and smiled.

"Well guys, here's as good a place as any. Ready?"

Colin and I exchanged looks.

"What are we going to do?" I asked.

Jeannie laughed. "What do you think we're going to do? We're gonna fuck."

"Wait, here in public?" I said. She nodded.

I glanced over the park's expanse. There weren't a lot of people, just the odd person having a stroll and maybe a runner. But that was enough to get me worried about having sex with Jeannie in broad daylight.

Colin spoke. "Uh, Jeannie...what prompted this?"

She laughed a little, then said "I enjoyed our time out on the deck yesterday evening. But I think that it wasn't really as risky as I ought to be, so I wanted to take it up a notch."

"So, how do you propose we do this?" I asked.

"The same way mankind has done it for millions of years!" Jeannie giggled. "Now, tell me: who wants back and who wants to go in front?"

"Well," Colin said. "I'm sure your man wants first pick."

Jeannie looked at me as if to say "and?"

I paused. "Well, I certainly wouldn't mind having a bit of what you gave my friend a little earlier. That is, if you've really got this all figured out."

Jeannie nodded. "Then stand right in front of me. Colin, sit down behind me. Don't worry, I'm gonna make it really worth your while.

Colin sat down on the bench, obediently. Jeannie sat on his lap, and began to rub her ass over his groin, very slowly and sensually. Colin reached out and put his hands on her hips.

Jeannie beckoned. "Now come over here." I stood in front of her, and she drew me in closer, until I was just touching her chest.

Jeannie then tugged at the little tie around her waist, and the dress fell open to reveal a pair of smooth C-cups with her adorable puffy nipples that made you want to lick them all day long... her perfect, tanned midriff and finally, her pussy, which was now shaved bare.

"You did some work down there before we left," I said.

"Summertime landscaping," she laughed. "You like?" "Let me check," I said, moving my hand down slowly between her breasts, her stomach, down to her pelvis and finally the unbelievable smoothness of a freshly shaved pussy. Jeannie ground her pussy slowly against my fingers, looked up at me and smiled.

"Nice job," I said.

"Why, thank you baby," she said. "Let's see what you're packing there."

Jeannie gripped my cock through my trunks, and stroked it firmly until it was visibly erect and tenting the fabric. "Mmm, nice," she murmured. Then she moved down, and slipped her hand up one leg of my trunks until she reached my balls. She cradled them for a minute, then grabbed the shaft and started pumping it.