Jeannie's Shopping "Strip" Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the same time, Jeannie kept grinding her ass on Colin's lap with the expertise of a stripper. She rubbed against Colin's cock, keeping it in between her cheeks. Then, she hefted the hem of her dress up over her ass so she could get more direct contact with it. Colin responded by dry-humping Jeannie's ass with slow, deliberate movements, moaning slightly as he edged up against her perky tush.

"Colin," Jeannie said. "Drop your shorts a bit. I wanna feel that cock for real."

Colin briefly glanced around to see if anyone was in the vicinity. Thankfully, there were no pedestrians or joggers immediately nearby that could see what we were doing. We were strategically sandwiched together so that nobody could see any actual nudity, although they could definitely interpret some pretty improper public behavior.

Once Colin was satisfied there were no bystanders to worry about, he slipped his trunks down to just below his ass cheeks, so he was still sitting on the waistband and could pull them up in a hurry if need be. His erect cock free, Jeannie smiled and ground harder and even more slowly against it. Colin's face registered that familiar expression of pleasure and frustration at getting teased.

Jeannie pulled her hand out from the leg of my shorts, then reached up and tugged at them until my cock peeked out a couple of inches over the waistband. My belly was up to the level of her face, so Jeannie pulled a little at the head of my cock until she could fit the head into her mouth.

My body felt jots of pleasure at feeling the warm wetness of Jeannie's mouth and tongue, which contrasted with the light outdoor breeze blowing on my back and legs. It was the perfect combination of heat, moisture and coolness that never failed to turn me on immediately for a good round of summertime sex.

The risk of being in public added to the sensuality, and I felt an overload of amazing sensations coursing through my body. I caressed Jeannie's hair while she continued to suck the tip of my cock.

Jeannie looked up at me, and my member exited her mouth with a pop. She grinned, and gripped the head, which was slippery with her saliva. Slowly she began to jerk me off. Then, she lifted her hips slightly off Colin's lap, signaling to him to stop. With the other hand she gripped his rod and pulled it over to the opening of her pussy. She toyed with the top of his helmet on her labia, making the head wet with her pussy juices. Then, deliberately, she pointed it directly at her waiting hole and fed it inside of her. She closed her eyes and smiled as she began to glide on his shaft.

Jeannie altered between slowly moving up and down on Colin's prick and grinding against the base. She rubbed at her clit while they fucked, and Colin would casually look around for any passers-by. Jeannie kept holding my slippery knob, twisting it in her encircling palm.

Colin began to close his eyes, reveling in the sensation of being fucked outdoors for the first time. "Jeez, Jeannie...what's gotten into you lately?" he groaned.

Jeannie laughed. "A friend's cock." She began to quicken her stroke, bringing Colin very quickly to the edge.

Jeannie suddenly stopped moving on Colin, sensing his impending orgasm. While she let him rest inside of her, she pulled my head down and kissed me hard, shoving her tongue deep inside my mouth. She rubbed her clit furiously, then grabbed my hand and held it against it, guiding my movements. She moaned inside my mouth as her pleasure built steadily, and she hooked her other arm around my shoulders and held onto me tightly for support.

Jeannie's entire body began to shake from the tension, and she pulled away from my mouth and whispered hoarsely "I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come... ohhh...fuck!! Then she embraced me again, kissing me harder, moaning deeply, "mmmph...mmmph..." and finally, with a "MMMMMM!!" bucked hard on Colin's cock and shook uncontrollably while she pressed her chest into mine as she came.

Jeannie pulled back, panting. "Holy shit," she gasped. "Holy shit."

I looked down at Colin, who was by now clearly in pain from holding back from climaxing.

After Jeannie caught her breath, she looked over at Colin and said, "Sorry baby, it came sooner than I expected. Are you ready to come yet?"

Colin nodded slowly, with a tortured smile. "Oh yeah."

"Don't cum in me, though. I want to feel it hit my ass and back. I love it when it's all warm on my skin."

"You're the boss."

Jeannie recommenced her movements and fucked Colin hard, her ass slapping against his pelvis as he sat on the park bench. He was too far gone to keep an eye peeled for park-goers, so I looked around and scanned the street, the groves of trees bordering the sides of the park, and the track. Jeannie gripped my cock, and looked up at me, mouthing "anyone around?" I shook my head no, and Jeannie pulled down the front of my trunks so my cock was completely exposed. She gripped the base and pulled me entirely into my mouth.

Colin began to breathe heavily through his nostrils, and held tightly onto Jeannie's waist as she pounded on him. I could feel Jeannie pulling my cock deep into her throat, and she made little gagging sounds with each of Colin's thrusts.

Colin grunted, "Oh god...I'm gonna come now."

Jeannie raised her ass off Colin's prick, and it stood up, tall and straight and swollen to the point of bursting. She hiked up her dress around her chest, exposing her buttocks to Colin. She then sat back and pressed her ass against his cock, and they began to hump in earnest.

With a deep groan, Colin tilted his head back and held Jeannie's ass still against his cock. Two small strokes against the slippery crack of her ass, and Colin erupted rope after rope of white, sticky jism between her cheeks and up onto the sacrum of her back. Colin panted, and pulled Jeannie's body back against his heaving chest as his orgasm subsided.

"Oh man," Colin groaned. "What a come."

Jeannie touched the small of her back where Colin's cum had landed, scooped up a couple of drops with her index finger, and examined the output. "Nice one" Jeannie said, nodding approvingly.

"Thanks," said Colin.

Jeannie rubbed the rest around her ass. "I don't want to get this staining my dress," she explained. Then, satisfied she'd spread it around enough to dry up quickly, she lowered her dress again.

Jeannie stood up and held herself against me as a shield against any oncoming public. Colin pulled up his shorts. She looked at me and grinned. "Well baby," she said, "what'll it be? You've been very helpful and patient, so I'm open to anything."

"How about a nice fuck?" I asked.

"Okay," Jeannie said. "But just like Colin, don't cum in me. I don't want anything dribbling down my leg on our way home."

"Deal."

I pulled open Jeannie's wrap, exposing the front of her body to me again. Jeannie slid my trunks down far enough so that my cock could come out completely, with my ass only half-exposed. Then, Jeannie put her arms around my neck, and hopped up onto me so that her pelvis met mine. I grabbed her ass to support her.

Jeannie wrapped her legs around my waist. Instantly, I felt the warmth of Jeannie's wet, bare pussy against my cock. Jeannie pulled her torso back from my chest just a bit, enough to allow her pussy to have a better angle at grinding on my cock. She looked at me intently, smiled, and then began to rub her pelvis against mine.

A myriad of sensations surged through me as I felt her slick, shaved pussy slide up and down against my dick, but Jeannie seemed to have no intention to actually put it and begin fucking me. At least not yet. My cock, pinned against my belly, was once again a prisoner to Jeannie's teasing.

"Fuck," I whispered. "You little tease."

She smiled, and bit her lip as she ground against me standing upright. It's a good thing you're so petite, I thought.

Jeannie turned back towards Colin. "Hey...stand guard okay? And if you could spot me too I'd appreciate it."

"Huh?" Colin said, snapping out of his post-fuck reverie. "Oh, sure." He stood up, hands under Jeannie's ass to prevent any mishaps. He thankfully turned away to scan the surroundings, allowing us a little moment to ourselves.

"You gonna keep wiggling on my like that?" I asked.

"Oh, really, smartass?" Jeannie said with a smirk. "Watch it, mister. I can keep doing this and get off doing it too." And with that she slowed down to a torturously slow rhythm. I groaned, knowing full well that if I said any more about the time, being in public or her technique, I'd never get to experience the relief I was by now so desperately craving.

Jeannie's pussy lips enveloped the anterior side of my penis, and she slid up and down from the root to my frenulum and back down again, covering it with her juices as she did so. Every time as she passed over my frenulum I was worried I might lose it and cum right there and then.

I nuzzled Jeannie's ear. "Baby..."

"Yeah?"

"I really...really...need you...to fuck me."

"What's the magic word?"

"Please!!"

"Hmm," Jeannie said, "you are so hard and feel like you're ready to pop any minute." She ground on me even slower.

"Try any millisecond, darling," I said.

"Well, we can't have that, can we?" Jeannie chuckled. Then she gasped. "Oh no!"

I froze. "What is it?" Jeannie pointed over my shoulder.

I looked around, and saw nobody. I turned back to Jeannie, who winked at me impishly.

"Ahhhrrrgghh, come on, baby! Stop teasing me, please! I need you to fuck my brains out right now before I bust all over your stomach!"

"Repeat after me," Jeannie said. "I want you..."

I sighed. "I want you..."

"...to fuck my brains out..."

"...to fuck my brains out..."

"...in front of all humanity."

"...in front of all humanity."

Jeannie smiled, lifted her waist slightly, and soon I felt the tip of my dick slip into the folds of her slit. She let gravity do the work, and eased down on my hungry cock. I grabbed her ass hard with both hands, and we began to fuck standing upright.

Feverishly, I forced Jeannie onto my cock like a jackhammer. I was so pent up, and the combination of the sun's heat, the breeze, the thrill of being in an open swath of land in the middle of suburban Los Angeles, and the last 90 minutes or so of seeing my girlfriend get fucked twice by my friend was almost too much for me. I needed to fuck this girl for all I was worth.

Colin very gamely kept sentry while Jeannie and I fucked. She wrapped her legs around my waist, and locked her heels together. She seemed to enjoy the animal frenzy I was feeling then, because she perked up with a second wind and vigorously worked on getting fucked with the same enthusiasm she showed Colin a few minutes earlier. And she made me work. I was sweating profusely, and our bodies writhed together coated in perspiration. Jeannie's tits bounced and slapped on my chest, and her erect nipples grazed my skin and set my body on fire.

Jeannie's breathing became more ragged. Her orgasm came on fast and hard. "Oh fuck. I'm...oh shit babe...I'm gonna...yes...oh, oh, oh, oh...YESSS, I'm CUM-minggg!! She moaned. Then she looked around frantically to see if anyone was looking or had overheard.

I kept pounding at Jeannie through her orgasm. Suddenly Colin said, "Hey guys, there's two people on the sidewalk there. Better wrap this up."

I looked at Jeannie in terror. She smirked, and made her pussy muscles clench around my throbbing cock. I was just about on the edge, but that sent me over in a mere five strokes.

"Oh shit, babe. Jeannie, I'm gonna cum," I moaned.

"Set me down," she ordered.

I moved her to the park bench, and she motioned me to pull out. As I did so, she guided my upper body until I was in a standing position. Then she leaned forward and enveloped my juice-glazed cock in between her tits.

"Empty your balls. Now." Jeannie said.

I pumped through her tits for barely three strokes before I shot what felt like a gallon of cum through her pressed C-cups. I barely had finished emptying my load before Jeannie pushed me back, scooped the cum into one hand, and wrapped her dress around her front again to cover herself. She looked to the side, acting like nothing had happened. I pulled my shorts up in a flash, and did a quick look around to see if we had been noticed.

In fact, we had. About fifty yards away, a pair of ladies were out for a jog, with a man I presume was the husband of one of them. They briefly stopped to take in the scene, and the man was holding the hand of one of the women. They looked intrigued, but politely continued on their run as if nothing happened.

"Just pretend we didn't notice them," said Jeannie.

We got up to go back home. Jeannie had somehow availed her palm of the cum puddle she'd collected, and her dress was in place once more. She stared ahead seriously, and Colin and I took the cue and went with her, saying nothing.

I turned to look back at the trio of joggers, who were running in the opposite direction. Coincidentally, the man also turned around, looked at me, smiled and gave me a "thumbs up." I waved back gamely and turned around to go home with Jeannie and Colin.

We continued to walk home in silence. Jeannie continued her death stare, as though she were willing to be invisible or for our momentary discovery to be erased from her memory. Colin and I kept walking quietly with her. I looked over at Colin. He shrugged.

We got to my house and crossed the threshold. As soon as Jeannie shut the door she gasped and burst out laughing hysterically. She leaned against the door for support as she clutched her sides.

"Oh my god!!" She exclaimed. "I don't believe what just happened out there!"

"What, the joggers?" Colin asked.

"No, the whole thing! We were fucking in public! What the hell?! We could have been arrested!" she laughed.

"Well, any more people at that time and we'd certainly have been hard-pressed to stop things from continuing," I said. "Or we'd be having some serious blue ball therapy afterward."

"I don't know if I wanted to stop either," Jeannie said. "But it's definitely not worth getting arrested for."

"So you like being in public, but you're not sure of the audience."

"Yeah, something like that," Jeannie said. "I'm gonna take a shower." And she stripped off her dress.

Colin said, "Hey, I think I'd better get home and do some work for a bit of a rest, of you know what I mean."

"Oh," Jeannie pouted. "Well, thank you so much again for sharing a fun weekend with us!"

"Anytime," Colin said. Jeannie kissed him hard and grabbed his ass.

"Alright, bro, later?" Colin asked me.

"Sure." We high-fived and gave each other a quick guy-hug.

"Hey babe, one thing..." I asked.

"Yeah?"

"How'd you get me to finish so quick?"

Jeannie smiled. "Kegels," she said matter-of-factly, then trotted off toward the bathroom.

* * * * *

Friday afternoon the following week I came home, and checked my mailbox before going inside. Hidden inside the stack of junk mail I found a little envelope, the kind that you send thank-you notes with.

I opened the envelope. Sure enough, there was a little card that had "Thank You" engraved on the front. I flipped it open.

Hi,

Hope you'll forgive this intrusion on your privacy. But we wanted to thank you for an incredible show last week - we thought you looked incredibly hot. How would you like to cool off at our pool party and BBQ tomorrow afternoon?

Please R.S.V.P. at (555)555-5555. Hope to see you soon!

Sincerely, The Joggers

Weird...but intriguing, I thought.

I racked my brain trying to remember. Joggers...joggers...last weekend...got it! Oh my god, these were the couple and the girl who were jogging together that saw Jeannie, Colin and I on the park bench last weekend. Colin and I were looking around constantly, making sure that nobody saw us...and we only thought that these guys only briefly glanced at us as we were finishing up.

Well, it seemed they got quite more than just a glance.

I walked in the house, and found Jeannie in the living room, answering e-mails on her laptop.

"Hey babe," I said.

"Hey."

"Check this out. We got invited to a pool party." I held up the card.

"Cool. Who sends out quaint invites these days?"

"Well...do you remember seeing some joggers in the park last weekend?"

Jeannie paused, then raised an eyebrow. "Oh...yeah," she said. "So what does it say?"

I handed her the card. Jeannie looked it over, thoughtfully.

"Well, that's interesting. As I recall, they weren't bad-looking at all. But how on earth did they find us?"

"They must have hung back a bit and followed us home," I answered.

"Huh...weird," Jeannie said. "I think all three of them had to have changed their route together. If it were just one of them writing us it'd be stalky and creepy." She smirked. "Maybe they thought we'd like to be freaky together?"

"So, shall we meet them?"

"Yeah, why not? If they're in the neighborhood."

Jeannie picked up her cellphone, put it on speaker, and dialed the number.

A man's voice answered. "This is Tim."

"Hi," Jeannie cooed. "Did you by any chance send an invite for a pool party?"

The man's voice brightened. "Hey, thanks for calling. You're the real beautiful lady with her two guy friends in the park last week?"

"Aw, thanks," Jeannie said. "We didn't know if we had an audience, but it's nice to be appreciated."

"Well, we were very impressed with what we saw, and I want you to know I totally respect your privacy. We weren't gawking away; we just saw you guys winding up. But I have to say it was a real turn-on for us. And you were very discreet...and sexy."

"Why, thank you," Jeannie cooed.

"And I apologize for following you home afterward. But we really wanted to meet some people who think and act freely like we do, and we wanted to reach out to you."

"That's quite alright," Jeannie said. "You know, as long as you're not gonna leave weird things on our doorstep and such."

"No, we're not like that," he laughed. "We're very, very polite people, and we respect your privacy. We don't want to offend you, and we'll leave you alone if you're not interested in making our acquaintance. We'd understand."

"No worries. If you weren't our type I'd have never called back."

Our type? I wondered.

"So, um..." the man continued. "What do you think of our idea of a get-together? Little pool party, backyard barbecue...very relaxed, no pressure?"

"Sounds cool! We'd love to. By the way, my name's Jeannie."

"Great! And Mia and Gretchen can't wait to meet all of you..." he paused. "Would your friend like to come?"

"Colin? Yeah, I think so! I'll ask him."

The man gave out the address, and he and Jeannie exchanged goodbyes and hung up. Jeannie nodded her head, approvingly. "I think we're in for some more fun," she said.

"Wow, what's gotten into you?" I asked. "Last week we're dragging you through the mall, and today you're setting us up with three people we've never met..."

Jeannie shrugged. "What can I say? It sounds exciting."

* * * * *

Jeannie and I walked up the driveway to the front door of the house Tim had given us the address to. It was a nice-looking place, same style as mine and perhaps worth a bit more, and located just one neighborhood away from ours.

"You told Colin, right?" I whispered.

"Yeah," Jeannie said. "I got his voicemail, so I left a message with the address. He may or may not come, that's my guess."

I gave Jeannie the bottle of wine we got a little earlier as a gift. We arrived at the door and rang the bell. Tim opened it and smiled.

"Well, good afternoon! Hey, so glad you could make it," Tim said.

"Thanks for having us," Jeannie said, and gave him the bottle. He accepted it graciously and gave Jeannie a hug and a small kiss to thank her. He welcomed me with a firm handshake and led us into the entryway.