Jeannie's Shopping "Strip" Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sized up Tim for the first time. He was about half a foot taller than me, and had the build of a man halfway between a cyclist and a semipro soccer player. Very lean. Tim wore khakis and a polo that hugged his torso and accentuated his chest. I could see why women -- plural -- would enjoy jogging with him. Maybe more.

Tim beamed. "Well, come on in! The party's in the back, and we're just getting started. I got the grill almost all fired up."

"Great," I said. "Lead the way."

We walked through the hall and the kitchen out to the back patio. Tim had a nice pool with a Jacuzzi at the far end, and a grill set in stonework just outside the kitchen. Between the grill and the pool was a large pergola with a low-rise table with a fire pit in the middle, which was surrounded by several comfortable outdoor couches and armchairs. Clearly the man loved his backyard.

Two women stood up from one of the couches, and turned toward us. One was a tall, leggy blonde with tits about Jeannie's size, and the other was a slightly shorter and buxom redhead. Both were extremely fit. The blonde wore a sporty bikini and the redhead wore a cobalt blue one-piece. They walked over to us, smiling.

"Hi," said the blonde. "I'm Mia, Tim's wife. So lovely to meet you. And this is Gretchen," she said, pointing to the redhead.

"Jeannie, is it?" Gretchen said. "Hi, great to meet you both."

"Glad to be here," I said. I glanced at Gretchen, and she smiled at me for a little longer than friendly conversation normally allowed.

"Can I get you guys anything?" Tim asked, opening the cooler. "I've got beers and soda, and plenty to enjoy in the wine fridge."

"Thanks," I said. "Beer for me, please. Any lager?"

"And I'd love some chardonnay," said Jeannie.

Tim brought over the drinks, and we sat down under the pergola to get acquainted.

"So," said Mia, "I know Tim told you over the phone how much we loved getting that peek at you guys, but I just wanted to say that in person. And you two are better looking up close than at a distance. I'm glad you came over."

"Thank you," said Jeannie, blushing somewhat.

"And so you know, it was my idea that we should try to get ahold of you and invite you over. I know it's something creepy guys usually do, but I took the initiative, and my husband is a wonderful man. He would never bother anybody."

"Thanks," I said. "You guys seem quite alright and laid back. You have a really nice place, and I like your vibe here."

Tim nodded appreciatively. "Thank you. We love to kick back, and to be able to entertain ourselves and our friends in style. So I'm a backyard warrior."

Gretchen spoke up. "We like your vibe too. Are you guys exhibitionists?"

I paused. Jeannie answered, "Only recently. We saw somebody a few weeks ago at the mall -- a couple, really -- and the girl was walking around totally nude. We both were interested in that, and the following weekend we gave it a whirl."

Tim, Mia and Gretchen looked at us and nodded appreciatively. "What did you do?" Tim asked.

"We went out of town, to Ontario, so we could do it without being recognized," Jeannie continued. And we brought a friend along to have another guy around in case anything went wrong. And I stripped down in a clothing shop, and walked through the mall a bit before security could catch us."

"Nice!" Tim said.

"So we evaded mall security, and went home," Jeannie continued. "And that kind of got us fired up on all cylinders."

"And the guy we saw...that's the same one?" Gretchen asked.

"Yeah," said Jeannie. "So we dragged him in unawares, but he liked it, apparently."

Mia cocked an eyebrow. "You mean, he didn't know what you were going to do?"

"Right," Jeannie laughed. "And we probably would have left it at that, you know, apologized and move forward, but we ended up pulling him along instead...let me backtrack a little. I was a little reluctant, but this guy" -- she elbowed me -- "wouldn't have any of that. I was in the changing room and getting cold feet, but he put all my clothes into a bag and ducked out the store!"

"Alright!" said Tim. "Way to go."

"So I was a little shocked and pissed. But we went through it, and afterwards I decided to punish him and forced him to strip in the car...and I made our friend do it as well."

Mia and Gretchen chortled.

"Just before we got home, I faked a flat, and asked them to change the tire. Then I drove off and forced them to walk home stark naked..."

Mia gasped, and then laughed. Tim and Gretchen smiled.

"...I mean, I had to get back at my man a little bit for pushing me into the deep end. And when we all got back, I apologized to Colin, and..." Jeannie trailed off.

"What happened then?" Gretchen asked.

"We were all sufficiently hot and bothered that we fucked each other's brains out. In the backyard." Jeannie grinned. I smiled and nodded.

Gretchen made an air-applause with her hands. "And you kept it going in the park?"

"Yeah, I wanted to see what having sex in public would be like. It was nice; not as dangerous since there were very few people around, but for our first time, it felt great and it went well."

Tim, Mia and Gretchen beamed with approval. Jeannie concluded, "And that brings us to today."

"What a great story," said Mia.

"So," I said. "What's your story?"

Just then, my cellphone vibrated. "Excuse me a sec." I glanced at the screen. "It's Colin," I said. "He's texted that he's running a bit late; please don't get held up on his account."

"Alright then," said Tim. "It just so happens that the food is ready. Shall we eat?"

Tim brought out a griller's feast of a meal, with chicken and filet mignon kebabs, and plenty of grilled corn and asparagus to feed an army. He opened our bottle of wine and we all shared a few glasses of Pinot Noir from my favorite vineyard in Santa Ynez.

I looked over at Jeannie. She was very impressed with our hosts' hospitality. "It's not that often we see people being this nice to folks they just met," she whispered. I nodded. She reached over and held my hand.

Over dinner, Tim, Mia and Gretchen told us their story of their lives, their taste for adventure, both recreationally and sexually. Avid exercise freaks, a love for the ocean, and mutual interest in changing things up in the bedroom kept them together for the last 5 years.

"So how did you meet?" I asked.

"Mia and I both met at the gym, and we both just hit it off. We'd talk to each other on the treadmill, and I ended up doing more time on the cardio machines just to be with her."

"He was the only guy in the weights area that wasn't harassing me or trying to be a beefing-up dickhead," Mia said. They laughed together. "I just kinda hung around his bench hoping he'd notice me, and one day he did, and joined me for a run. We ended up talking for hours afterwards, and then our friendship developed over a few months."

"She had a guy already," Tim said. "I didn't want to interfere."

"And then I broke up with my boyfriend, and a couple weeks later I hinted I was back in the dating scene again...I made up a story that I had a date planned, but the guy stood me up."

"So I got up the nerve to ask her out to lunch afterward."

"See? It worked," Mia said.

Tim picked up the story. "So we went to my favorite coffee shop on Wilshire, and we ended up talking on the patio way into sunset. So I suggested dinner, and we had sushi a little further up the PCH. A long walk on the beach, and it was only after all that time that I screwed up enough courage to ask her if she wanted to have a drink at my apartment."

"You know, I never got that drink!" Mia laughed, and slapped Tim's arm playfully.

"You never let me get it for you," he said. "The second I closed the door, she jumped on me and kissed the hell out of me, grabbed the front of my pants, and said 'let's go.' And off to the bedroom we went, where we stayed for the rest of the weekend, and that Monday we both called in sick to work!"

"That was a lot of takeout," Mia said.

"And we got married eight weeks later," said Tim. "Small ceremony, on the beach where we walked that first night, and the rest is history."

"Wow; that's beautiful," said Jeannie.

"So," I said to Gretchen, "How do you know these guys?"

"Well," said Gretchen, "I was their yoga instructor at the gym."

"Really?" Jeannie asked. "How cool is that?"

"They were a really nice couple who attended my yoga sessions, and then followed me after I opened my own studio. They were very supportive."

"How long have you been friends?" I asked.

"Oh, about four years or so," Gretchen replied.

Mia reached over and held Gretchen's hand. "More than friends by now, I'd say."

Gretchen smiled, and they both leaned over and engaged in a long, sensual kiss. Tim beamed.

Jeannie smiled, and registered no surprise.

Gretchen continued. "We all got to talking after a really great session and meditation, and I felt this remarkable connection between us that I really wanted to tap into. So I took the plunge and told them flat out I liked them both very, very much, and if it wasn't too forward of me I wanted to take our friendship to a deeper level.

"We were a little surprised at first," said Mia. "But we looked in her eyes and saw this beautiful sincerity, and we looked at each other and instantly...well, we knew."

"So we went back home together and we made love for...mmm, hours," Tim said. "And then we asked her to move in with us. And it's been that way since."

"Yep," said Gretchen.

"Well, I'm glad for you," Jeannie said. "I had a feeling you were an item, but I didn't want to pry."

"We're very open people," said Tim. "It's been nothing but a beautiful, honest friendship together. We really fit well, and Gretchen is the perfect complement to our marriage. We share everything. We give each other emotional support, and we have no secrets."

Gretchen spoke up. "And we have a lot of fun, too."

"I'll bet!" Jeannie said.

"So we saw you guys last week, and we kinda knew in a flash that we shared an adventurous spirit," Mia said. "We haven't done anything as crazy outside the confines of our home...or other friends," Mia said, with a laugh that was shared by Gretchen and Tim.

"Are you, uh...swingers?" I asked.

"No, we just enjoy other friends together sometimes. People we really connect with."

I nodded my head, slowly. Jeannie looked intrigued.

Mia continued. "We just really like you guys, and we think we'll wind up being very good friends." She caught my eye. "I'm not suggesting we do anything I just mentioned. We just want to share our experiences and maybe have some of the same adventures together. You know, see what happens."

Jeannie smiled, and held my hand. "You know, I'd really, really like that. I'm new to this, but I've really been open to seeing new things and doing new things...I've had an active imagination all throughout my teen years, and my boyfriend and I have talked about so much but only recently we've stepped out of our bubble." She stroked my hand. "How do you feel, honey?"

Before I spoke, I saw Gretchen looking at me, a warm smile but staring intently. I saw Jeannie looking at Tim and Mia with a fixed gaze. They looked back at us, smiling.

"Um..." I started. "Yeah, I'm new at tapping into my adventurous side, I guess you could say that. I wanted to broaden things with Jeannie, and it's really exceeded both our expectations. I wasn't expecting to make friends also interested in these things...at least, not this fast."

Everybody laughed.

"But hey, everything falls into place in its own time, right? I'm really impressed with you guys, and I've learned a lot. I really like all three of you, and I'm glad Jeannie does too. It's wonderful our paths crossed. Let's have fun!"

Everybody breathed a happy sigh. We raised our glasses and toasted to our new friendship.

"Hey," Tim said. "This is a pool party, and we haven't gotten in the pool yet? Anybody in?"

"Oh my gosh," I said. "We forgot our swimsuits."

"I can get you some if you like," said Tim. "but since we're all enjoying the spirit of adventure, I'm willing to suggest clothing-optional. That's what we do when we have no guests!"

"Sounds good to me," Jeannie said.

"Alright, I'll go first." Mia said. She pulled the string of her bikini top, and revealed a gorgeous pair of C-cups, with tiny pink nipples that instantly went hard in the summer breeze. She had no tan lines, one of the benefits of being able to tan by your own backyard pool.

Gretchen followed suit, and untied the string around her neck that held her one-piece, She hooked her thumbs over the top, and pulled it down over her EE breasts, which popped out and wiggled slightly. She had those beautiful wide areolae with nipples that poked out like thumbs. A splash of freckles adorned her neck, and she looked at me and smiled when she noticed my attentions.

Gretchen turned to the side so I could see her profile, and she continued to undress. She pulled at the suit until it passed her shapely rear end, then wiggled her way out of the rest of it. Then she stood up, and I could see a very plush thatch of red bush catching the evening light. I felt myself growing hard real quick. Then I shook my head, realizing I was about to strip down and reveal a boner, and tried to channel my focus inwardly to basketball for a moment.

Jeannie was wearing a tight V-neck tee that she pulled over her head, and then worked at the back of her bra, undoing the clasp. She pulled it away to reveal her breasts, which she shook side to side. "Whee!" she yelled, and everyone laughed.

I made quick work of my short sleeve button down, and dropped it on the floor. Then I unbuckled my pants, kicked off my shoes, and stripped down to my underwear. I was sporting a bit of a bulge, which Jeannie smirked at. She removed her shorts, then bent over and touched her toes for everyone's benefit.

"Here goes!" Jeannie said, and pulled her thong down. Tim, Mia and Gretchen applauded, and Mia followed suit by removing her bikini bottom, revealing a thin landing strip of blond hair over her pussy. No tan lines there either.

Tim pulled his polo over his head, removed his moccasins, and then unbuttoned his khaki pants, which immediately fell to his feet and revealed his nude frame.

"Free balling it, honey?" Mia laughed.

"You bet!" he laughed. "Feels better that way in there." Tim swung his cock at his wife for emphasis. He had a thin cock, but it was about seven-and-a-half inches flaccid, and uncut. Jeannie stared at it admiringly.

"You're last," Gretchen said. I figured my boner was down enough to produce a slightly chubby member, which wasn't too bad for revealing size for anyone's first viewing. I pulled down my boxer briefs, and felt my dick slightly spring loose. Gretchen grinned. Mia looked at me appreciatively.

"Alright," Mia said. Last one in...!" and we all headed to the pool and jumped in.

The pool was heated and comfortable, and we enjoyed the sunset painting across the sky as we splashed around in the nude together. Tim got out and grabbed more beer and wine, put everything in a cooler and set it by the shallow end of the pool.

Then Tim cannonballed in the middle of the group, causing the women, who had tried to keep their hair dry thus far, to scream in annoyance. Then they exacted their revenge on Tim by splashing him incessantly before dunking him. He gamely went down below, but only to grab Mia's ass and trying to pull Gretchen underwater by her ankles. Unable to do so, he remerged and pulled her in for a very lusty kiss.

I grabbed a beer from the cooler and opened it. As I started drinking, I heard the sound of a swimmer coming up behind me, then a very large pair of breasts squishing into my back. They were larger then Jeannie's or Mia's. I jumped slightly.

"Sorry," Gretchen said behind me. "I didn't mean to startle you."

I turned around, and she stood in front of me. Water dripped down her breasts, already starting to get goosebumps from the cool evening air. Her nipples were taut and erect, and her areolae had shriveled slightly. Just the kind of nipples I liked whenever I watched porn to fantasize about somebody other than Jeannie. Come to think of it, the right size breasts too...and body...and red hair.

I snapped out of my reverie. "Oh, it's nothing," I said. "How are you?"

"Great," she beamed. "I just thought I'd come grab a drink, but you're here already."

"What would you like?" I asked.

"Chardonnay."

I poured her a glass, and she sipped from it, never moving. "Thank you," she grinned. "Should I give the bartender a tip?"

"Okay," I laughed.

She leaned in, to the point where her breasts came very close to my chest. "I'm glad we get to be friends. I really liked watching you from afar last week."

"Thanks," I said. "I like you very much, too."

"It's nice that we get to be out in the open with people we can trust. It's so freeing."

"I agree. I'm happy with how you guys went out of your way to make us feel comfortable."

"So you and your girlfriend enjoyed that morning in the park?"

"Oh yeah, a lot. She more than me, in fact. But once I got into it, I went whole hog."

Gretchen smiled. She had plump lips that accentuated a perfect set of teeth that made for a radiant, movie-star smile. What was more, it was a genuinely happy smile, not one of those glittery smiles that phony people give off when they're trying to get something.

"Well, your adventurous nature was really on display there. I hope..."

"Yes?" I asked.

"I hope you're willing to be adventurous with me if the opportunity arises."

I froze. Any doubts I may have had about her flirting with me had all been dashed right then and there. She was laying it all out for me.

I paused briefly, and cast a quick glance at Jeannie at the other end of the pool. She was swimming with Mia and Tim, chatting casually. Both seemed to be very attached to her. Mia constantly touched Jeannie's shoulder, and they held hands as they swam. Tim stayed by Mia's side, but he was clearly giving Jeannie a lot of attention. And here we were, all naked in a pool together, with plenty of time and alcohol. I had a pretty good idea right then how the night might be ending up.

I caught my breath and said, "I'd love to."

She leaned in closer, and this time I felt her breasts touch my chest, and I saw her eyes lock in with mine. She was breathing very slowly, and I caught the aroma of her breath intermingling with the night air, warm, cool and sweet with a hint of wine. I was hypnotized.

"I'm glad," she said. "Come on, let's join the others." She handed me her drink, and swam over to Tim, Mia and Jeannie.

I climbed out of the pool, and started walking with the drinks in my hand to the other end. Just then, I heard a voice from the barbecue area, "Hey."

I looked up. It was Colin.

"Oh wow, hey," I said. "You made it."

"Yeah, sorry I'm late," he said. "I had some shit with my ex I had to deal with. She was moving out. But it's all done now."

"Sorry man, and awesome at the same time. Grab a beer."

"Don't mind if I do."

We walked to the other end of the pool. "Hey everybody," I called out. "This is Colin. He's finally emancipated, which is why he couldn't join us till now."

Tim, Mia and Gretchen called out their hellos. "Hey," Jeannie grinned.

"Hey, I'm Tim, said Tim, swimming to the edge of the pool to shake Colin's hand. "Great to see you. This is my wife Mia, and the redhead is Gretchen."

"Pleased to meet you guys, Colin said."

"You hungry? I got lots of food," Tim said.

"Oh, I'm good here," Colin said, indicating his beer. "Wow, you're all dressed up for a party."

Everybody laughed. "Well, I guess it's a house rule that if you're gonna get in the pool you gotta bare it all.