Jeannie's Shopping "Strip" Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright," said the ladies, and they huddled while we climbed out of the pool.

In our huddle, I chose paper, Tim chose scissors and Colin got rock by default. "Ready? Tim called. We got back in the tub. "Okay..." Tim said. "Rock, paper, scissors!"

We put out our hands. Mia had scissors, Jeannie had rock and Gretchen had paper. I went to Gretchen, and she opened her arms and held her body close to mine as we engaged in a long, warm kiss.

I could feel every inch of the front of Gretchen's body plastered against my skin as we embraced. Her breasts softly squeezed into my chest, and I could feel her nipples getting harder the longer she kissed me. Her tongue and my tongue met and we tasted each other for what felt like an eternity. I felt my cock beginning to throb in the early stages of becoming aroused and engorged with blood...

"Time!" Tim called. We broke away, and I gasped inaudibly for breath. I quickly glanced at Jeannie, who was giggling as she and Colin held each other. She looked back at me and smiled with a shrug.

"Okay, round two," Tim said. "Same process, this time two minutes, second base."

We got back in our huddles, and I thought quickly. I decided to go with the flow of things and changed my hand to scissors. Colin kept rock and Tim got paper.

Back in the Jacuzzi Tom called out "Rock, paper, scissors!" and we opened our hands again. This time I got Mia, Jeannie got Tim and Gretchen got Colin.

"Too bad this isn't third base," I told Mia. "Otherwise I'd love it if you tried that thing with my cock again."

"Who knows?" Mia said. "Let's see what happens round three." Mia and I pulled close, and I grabbed her breast in my hand and caressed it. I marveled how different each woman's breast could feel -- some were firm, others incredibly soft. Jeannie had pert breasts, but Mia's were amazingly, amazingly soft to the touch. I found myself getting hard. Mia noticed, and put her hand down to where it made contact with her leg, and she began to stroke it, slowly.

"Time!" Tim called.

"Wait, what's second base again? I asked.

"Fuck it, who cares?" Mia said, and kissed me one last time.

"Round three!" said Tim. "You know the drill. Three minutes, third base."

This time I chose rock. We jumped back in the Jacuzzi. I got Jeannie. Colin got Gretchen and Tim got Mia.

"What do you think we'll be doing for round four?" I asked Jeannie.

"I think we know already, genius," Jeannie smiled.

"And...?" I asked.

"We take it step by step. Together," she said. She kissed me hard and grabbed my cock. "Stop worrying. You come home to me. Always."

I felt electricity surge through me, and I kissed Jeannie with all my might. She pressed her body into me, and I felt my hand touch her mound, which was soft, and warm, and inviting...she moaned and clutched my neck. "Oh baby," she breathed. "I love you so much."

"I love you," I whispered. I touched her clitoris, and rubbed it with slow, gentles circles. She held onto my cock and bit my neck.

"Time!" Tim called. We pulled away, panting.

"Alright...round four. Whaddya say we agree to drop the time limit and let this one be for all the marbles?" Tim asked.

"Sounds good." Colin said.

"I'm in," said Gretchen and Mia.

I looked at Jeannie, and then said, "Count me in." She smiled and nodded, "Let's do it."

"Alright, huddle up!" said Tim as he climbed out of the pool. He was half-erect from the way the evening was going -- hell, so were Colin and I.

I decided to choose paper this time. Tim chose rock and Colin had scissors. Then we climbed back into the tub.

"Here goes!" Tim called. "Rock, paper...and scissors!" We revealed out hands.

One by one, the girls revealed theirs. Mia revealed Scissors, smiled and jumped into Colin's arms, and they sat back in the Jacuzzi and began to make out.

Jeannie revealed her hand, balled in a fist. She grinned and went over to Tim, and kissed him passionately. He put his hands on the small of her back and drew her in close, and they kissed harder. Then he pulled away briefly, took her hand and led her out of the Jacuzzi and down a ways toward the shallow end of the pool.

Gretchen pulled her hand out and revealed paper, and she beckoned me nearer. I came close, our bodies touched, and I felt the same surge of electric passion flowing through me that we'd experienced during round one. I held her face in my hands, and kissed her deeply and tenderly.

Gretchen opened her mouth to receive my kiss, and my tongue entered her mouth and tasted the warm wetness of her own soft tongue, which delicately flitted over mine in return. She stood still, absorbed in my embrace, almost in a trance as she took in every sensation of the most basic human expressions of love.

Gretchen wrapped her arms around my waist, then up my back and finally around my neck. She pressed in to me, and instantly I became aware of every instance and sensation of her flesh coming into contact with mine. Her soft, giant breasts pressed into my chest once again, the nipples hard and erect with excitement, our stomachs touching, her thighs up against my own, her pubic hair, wet from the hot tub brushing against my cock which pressed into her pelvic region, growing ever firmer with each passing second, and finally, our toes brushing up against each other.

After what seemed like an eternity of standing in the Jacuzzi, Gretchen pulled back and looked at me. "I think we'll enjoy being alone more," she said. "There's plenty of room under the pergola. Come on." And she led me out of the frothy, bubbling water.

We grabbed a bottle of wine from the cooler and two glasses, and made our way past the pool. I was only nominally aware of Colin and Mia, still seated in the Jacuzzi, her ass grinding on Colin's lap while he sucked on her nipples and held her magnificent rear end. My peripheral vision perceived Jeannie and Tim in the shallow end of the pool, her seated on the rim while Tim held her thighs and lapped at her pussy. But all I could think about was the busty figure of that beautiful redhead in front of me, pulling me along into our own little garden of Eden for the night.

We reached the pergola, and Gretchen turned on the fire table. She touched a small LCD screen located on and end table, and light instrumental music gently poured out of speakers located on the four columns of the pergola. She then flicked at a glowing line on the screen, and a string of lights around the edges of the pergola lit up, then dimmed down to an almost imperceptible glow.

I smiled. "Is there anything this doesn't do?"

"It also blows water mist in the summertime and we have space heaters for winter. Year-round fun. We can watch TV too if you like."

"Later." I poured us some wine, and she fiddled with the back of one of the sofas, flipping it down until it was a flat futon. She handed me a towel, and dried herself off with another.

I gave Gretchen her drink, and we toasted. "Cheers." I said. She drank half, then took my hand again and led me to the futon. She lay down on it, and I joined her. We sipped some wine first, recovering from the first moments of passion in the Jacuzzi that left us breathless a short while ago.

Gretchen said "I have a confession."

"Yes?"

"I'm the one who suggested we follow you home. I saw you from a distance and my heart jumped when I felt your vibe with you and your friends. I knew I needed to have you in my life. I'm Tim and Mia's, but I have very strong feelings for people -- we all do in our relationships -- but unlike others, I believe they happen for a reason and should never be ignored.

"I see," I said, taking a thoughtful sip of wine.

"And I know you and Jeannie belong together. I will never try to take that away or come in between you. But I want you to be with me whenever you want me, for as long as we both want to. And tonight, I want to be with you. And you can have me -- all of me -- as long as you like."

Gretchen leaned back and looked at me. I paused, and took in every inch of her naked, pale, buxom figure, then finally her face, which was glowing with love, lust and infatuation all combined.

"I want you too," I said.

I reached over and took her wine glass, and set it aside. Then I lay next to her, pulled her close, and let our bodies explore each other.

Once again, we kissed for what seemed like an eternity. I held her back firmly while I drank in her embrace. Our tongues danced in each other's mouths again, and she kissed me hard, savoring every moment. Barely inaudible groans came out of her throat as we savored each other.

I reached down and felt her breast. It was as soft as down pillow, pale white with areolae at least an inch and a half in width. The nipple was soft again from the warmth of our bodies, having recovered from the chill, and I moved my head down and kissed it gently. The nipple responded to my touch, and after half a dozen more slow, gentle kisses, began to get hard again. I took it in my mouth and began to suck on it, gingerly.

Gretchen held my head to her breast. "Oh god," she moaned.

I licked and sucked her nipple until it was hard and engorged with blood. Then I moved my head downward slightly and began to kiss the flesh of her other breast. Gretchen rolled over on her back, until her breast was directly under my face, and I provided it with the same treatment I'd given the other a moment earlier.

Gretchen rubbed her stomach and thighs while I licked at her breasts, and I placed my right hand on hers and moved it where she moved her own. I explored her body, enjoying every inch of her soft, pale skin, tracing the outlines and the expanse of her that was remarkably different from Jeannie's athletic, toned frame. Gretchen was soft to the touch, warm and sensual in a very different sexual context to mine and Jeannie's experiences.

In the background I could hear Jeannie moaning, "Oh fuck...Tim...oh-h-hhh, fuck...yes, please, please lick my pussy...harder baby, harder..."

I moved my head down from her breast and began to explore her body in earnest. I kissed her ribs, belly and thighs, letting my hands roam everywhere without deliberately touching her erogenous zones. I could sense her warmth emanating from her skin, and building up the more time I spent with my hands on her beautiful body.

I made my way down her stomach and to the line where her pubic region began. I began to touch her there and felt the thatch of red pubic hair covering her pelvis. It was thick, luxurious and incredibly soft. I ran my fingers through it, my face across it, and breathed deep to take in the aroma that was building with her increasing warmth and excitement. She moaned happily while I continued my explorations.

Colin and Mia were still in the Jacuzzi, by the sound of it. You could hear splashing as they fucked away, and Mia's whimpering "ah...ahh...ah..." in time with the slapping of their bodies. They must have been going at it doggy style. I was tempted to look up to see, but didn't want Gretchen to feel unappreciated.

I moved my face down to her vagina and began to kiss and caress the outside skin. Her outer lips were very puffy, like rolling hills. I buried my face deep into her pelvis and rubbed back and forth, enjoying the sensation and allowing her a respite of people doing a muff dive during initial sexual outings. A generalization, but based on much I'd read on mistakes that people make that can kill a second date...I digress.

I moved down to the bottom of her pubic region, pressed my face hard against her outer lips, and intensified my nuzzling. I kissed and sucked on each puffy lip, taking them into my own and massaging them with my lip muscles. Gretchen began to moan softly, almost imperceptibly, and her pelvis began to rock naturally to the rhythm of my mouth's work on her beautiful, red pussy.

Now was the time. I opened my mouth, and my tongue began to work on her lips, licking from the bottom of the opening to the top. As I did, my moisture began to part her labia majora, and my tongue instantly tasted the unmistakable tang of her vagina. Her moisture had been storing up during our entire foreplay, and I was met with a flood of aroma and wetness and soft, inner skin.

Tim was as vocally appreciative of Jeannie's oral efforts, because he could be heard exclaiming loudly "goddamn...Jeannie that's amazing. Where'd you learn to suck a cock like...ohh, shit..."

Good for you, Jeannie, I thought.

I licked the sides of her lips slowly and deliberately, dragging my tongue over the edges and working my way around the clitoral hood. I rolled over her and into the natural valley between her legs, which gave my face a canvas on which to record my tribute to her beautiful, hypnotic sex.

Gretchen sucked in her breath, and arched her back. She reached down and placed her hands on the top of my head, urging me onward. I licked harder and harder, tasting every bit of her pussy, up and down, inside and outside, then down to the opening of her vestibule. I thickened my tongue and pressed it in until I could go no further, then wriggled and lapped at the wrinkles and folds that catch one's cock and drive millions of pleasurable jolts throughout the body as the shaft moves in and out.

Mia was moaning intently in the Jacuzzi "yeah, Colin baby...do it...I want you to fuck my asshole, please...you're so goddamn big..."

Gretchen moaned and writhed under my face as I licked her pussy. I moved my arms up her thighs, and grabbed her ass with both hands and held on, effectively pinning her down. Then I went in for the kill, and lapped upward excruciatingly slowly, ever onward, until I came to the hard nub of her clitoris.

That was enough to send her over the edge. "Oh...oh...oh...oh-h-h-h-h f-fuck...she panted as I let her body finally give in to the oral pleasure she'd been craving.

I licked around the hood, more firmly this time, and then the slow, unrelenting force of my tongue prodding just underneath it, then licking upward until you could feel the "flick' of my tongue tip passing the button and making it scream in response. Then I took the entire hood into my mouth, and sucked at it through pursed lips, again and again while Gretchen fiercely clawed at the edge of the futon.

Suddenly she whispered, pleadingly, "Stop; please stop baby, stop it please."

What's the matter? I asked.

Gretchen looked at me, already exhausted. Then she sat up, grabbed my shoulders and pushed me down until I fell flat back onto the mattress.

Then, she took my cock and plunged down on it, sucking it all the way to the back of her throat.

She gagged slightly, but forced my cock into her mouth, down to the root. I could feel her tongue writhe as I thrusted, slowly, with deliberate, gentle movements so as to not startle her. Then she nodded her head and briefly looked up at me to let me know she could take more. I buried myself all the way until I felt her teeth scrape, waited a few seconds, then pulled back and gave short, shallow thrusts past her uvula.

I pulled entirely out of her mouth, and she began to lick the base of my cock, lapping around my balls. Then I put my cock back in her mouth and held her head gently while I fucked her face. We repeated this for several minutes, and she made happy little moans while she sucked away.

Standing up, I could see what was taking place in the backyard outside the pergola. Jeannie was straddling Tim as he lay by the side of the pool, and she bounced wildly on his cock while pushing on his chest for support. He popped out by accident, and Jeannie maintained her rhythm, sliding up and down on his dick, bucking her hips.

I stared, mesmerized. If ever she looked like a porn star, it was right there, taking full control, riding some guy she just met under the moonlight. I wished I had a camera to record the scene for posterity.

Mia was halfway in the Jacuzzi, standing on the seat, with one leg up on the edge of the tub. Colin was standing awkwardly over her, still fucking her ass. Mia's face was a combination of strain and ecstasy as she struggled to take in his heft and the speed of his thrusting.

Gretchen pulled my cock out of her mouth, and I broke away from the orgy's vista and looked down at her.

"Fuck me," she said, and she flipped back on the futon, spreading her legs.

I needed no encouragement. I kneeled on the futon, leaned over, and began to tease Gretchen with the head of my cock dancing around her pussy opening. I let the juices coat me, and Gretchen closed her eyes and moaned in frustration.

"Dammit, put it in me!"

I slid perfectly inside her slick, warm vagina. She was so wet, I became fearful that I'd cum too soon. I moved all the way in, raised my body up over her chest, propping myself on my elbows. Now my pelvis was aligned with Gretchen's clitoris, and I began to slowly grind and hump her, pushing on her mound and clit.

Gretchen arched her back, placing her breasts closer to my face. I lay my head down in the middle of her chest, took her left breast in my right hand, and placed my mouth over the nipple. I sucked gently at it until I could feel the nipple harden, and pulled away, letting it pop out of my mouth. They were pink when she was relaxed, but now they were dark and stiff, engorged with blood.

I could hear Jeannie and Tim moaning together as they fucked, and Colin groaning as he and Mia orgasmed together. Mia screamed, "Oh...oohhh...oh shi-i-i-tt I'm gonna cum..."

"Yes, baby," Gretchen panted as I ground my hips over her pelvic region. "Oh that feels so fucking good..."

Gretchen raised her legs, wrapping them over my thighs, and began to use her ankles to spur me on. "Now fuck me hard, baby," she whispered in my ear.

I began to make long, slow strokes with my cock, and could feel every surface in her pussy in contact with my dick. I pushed in and felt the tightness of her muscles squeezing my cock, massaging me. It was just a matter of time.

Gretchen put a finger to my chin, tilted my head up, and kissed me hard on her mouth. Her breathing intensified, and she moved her hand downward toward her pelvis. I felt her fingers near my cock as I entered and exited her, and she began to make small, rapid circles on her clit while we fucked.

Jeannie's orgasm came on like a tidal wave, and she shrieked with short, intense yelps as she came. Tim groaned and panted, trying to hold his inevitable climax.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum," he moaned in a panic. "Do you want me to pull out?"

"No, it's okay," Jeannie panted. "Cum inside me. Do it. Fuck me, fuck me hard."

Tim let out a loud "unnnghh..." and Jeannie whimpered "oh my god. That was...so fucking...incredible..."

Gretchen began to grind her hips against mine, lifting them up and bouncing against my strokes while she pulled on me with her legs. She grabbed my shoulders and dug her fingernails into my back. "I'm cumming, oh baby I'm cumming..." she cried, and her body stiffened. She let out an incredible guttural moan that was at once primal and laden with emotion, as though she was becoming unburdened of some unspoken agony. Then she laughed, and looked at me, somewhat embarrassed.

"I'm sorry," she panted, "I get really caught up sometimes..."

"It's okay, it's okay," I murmured.

My excitement intensified, and I began to pound into Gretchen. I felt my energy build with every stroke, my nerves on end. I was on the edge...

"Gretchen...Gretchen, I'm gonna cum. Tell me what you want me to do."

"Cum in me...cum in me," said Gretchen. "Fill me up. I want to feel every part of you exploding in me."

Suddenly I felt my body on fire, and I began to shake as I thrust inside Gretchen. I felt spurt after spurt of cum shooting out of me and filling up Gretchen with its warmth. I paused as I finished ejaculating, then collapsed onto Gretchen's belly, spent. We briefly caught our breath, and I rolled off and over her.