Jeannie's Shopping "Strip" Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly I heard a burst of applause inside the pergola. I jerked, and looked up.

Jeannie, Colin, Tim and Mia stood at the foot of the futon, still naked, and grinning broadly.

"Well, these guys deserve points for stamina!" said Colin.

I laughed. "How long were we?" I asked.

"Long enough for us to clean up and refresh our drinks," Jeannie said. We saw you guys still going at it, so we snuck over to watch."

Gretchen covered her breasts with her hands, and smiled. "Did you enjoy the show?" she asked.

"Yep," said Tim. I think overall, you deserve an award for passion. That was some intense lovemaking between you two."

Gretchen kissed me, held my chest and put her head on my shoulder. "Can I keep him?" she said to Jeannie.

"Only as long as I get to keep enjoying the fun here too," said Jeannie. She blew me a kiss. "And I get to take him home with me."

"Oh don't worry, we have plenty of fun to go around," said Mia. "And I want to try him out too."

"Sounds like we've got a lot of adventures ahead," I said. Everybody nodded.

Tim warmed his hands on the fire. "Hey, it's a little cold for the pool, but it's really nice inside the house, or we can stay here and enjoy each other's company."

"I like the latter," Gretchen said. "I'm still recovering."

Colin said, "I'm happy to stay here too."

"Me too," Jeannie said.

"Settled," said Tim. "While we're relaxing, let me run an idea past all of you."

"Yeah?" we asked.

"Are all of you good for another round?"

We all laughed. "I'm cool with it," I said.

Everybody nodded. "The night's still pretty young," said Jeannie. "And I liked how you got us all in the spirit of things so quickly."

"Great!" said Tim. "Because I have another idea for a game..."

TO BE CONTINUED