Jean's Birthday Present Ch. 01

Story Info
Brother gives younger sister a present, or is it her giving?
3k words
112k
22
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a long story... its my first attempt at writing in years. I tend to be "long- winded." Any comments will be appreciated.

"RING!" Chris heard the phone ring in the kitchen. He was in the garage putting the finishing touches on "The Truck," which was his grandpa's classic Ford pick-up that he had been restoring with his dad for years and was finally just about finished with it except for putting the fluids in and starting it up. For that, he was going to wait for his dad to arrive in a few days and they would finish it together. "RING" He heard the phone again as he opened the door from the garage to the kitchen. Picking up the phone, Chris said, "Hello?"

"I am so sorry Chris, but yesterday, your parents were killed in an accident. They were leaving for their trip to see you and..." his aunt had said before breaking out in sobs. His uncle then took the phone and stated that Jean, Chris' 16 year old little sister, was O.K. and was going to stay with them for a while so that she could finish school the next year. He also said that the funeral arrangements were made already and when it would be.

Chris was recently divorced after a marriage that lasted six years. They had no kids and luckily he got to keep most of their belongings, since his ex-wife left him for another man and didn't need it. He was twenty-six years old, five foot-eleven inches tall, and slightly muscular but also carried a few extra pounds. Jean had told Chris after the funeral that she wanted to move in with him and attend the junior college there where he lived after graduation. He accepted and told her, "you have to help around the house and follow my rules." She was all but too happy to agree. Chris later returned home, went to the garage and as he looked at the truck, he cried.

"Jean, can you come here for a second, please?" Chris yelled from the garage towards the kitchen where his little sister, Jean, was loading the dishwasher after breakfast.

"Sure, be right there," she answered. Jean walked into the garage and didn't see Chris anywhere. "Chris?" she said, wondering where he was. "Down here," she heard from the other side of the dusty truck in the garage. Walking around the front of the truck, she noticed a pair of black tennis shoes sticking out from underneath the truck.

"Sis, can you bring me a glass of tea, please?" he asked with the sound of his voice being muffled by the truck. She was amazed at how much he sounded like their father and then absently thought of when she had seen the two together last. Smiling, she remembered them working on the truck together in this very garage. They were laughing at something one of them had said just before she walked in on them.

"Jean!"

"AAHHHH!" she yelled out load, startled. Quickly looking down, she noticed that Chris had crawled out from underneath the truck and was staring at her questioningly.

"Are you ok?" he asked her with a slight grin on his face, where just one side of his mouth rose up. "You were zoned out there."

"Yeah, I'm ok. I was just remembering watching you and Dad working on this old thing together. How come you started working on it again after so long? Not that it's a bad thing. I mean, it's just been so long since you've touched it." She reaches out and runs a finger across the windshield, drawing an arc in the dust. Showing her brother the clump of dust on her index finger, she continued, "Now all of a sudden, I wake up this morning and you're in here clanging around again."

Looking up at the side of the truck, Chris smiled and shrugged his shoulders. "Well, I figured that it was time. With you moving in this past month and going to college now, I think we can use the space, not to mention the use of another vehicle. Aren't you really tired of having to ask your friends or me to take you places?"

"No, not at all!" she answered sarcastically in a voice sounding like a rich southern belle. "I just love being chauffeured around all of the time." They laughed together and then she said, "Oh, your tea! I forgot. I'll go get it for you."

As she left the garage, Chris watched her. "She is really a beautiful woman now. Any man would be lucky to have her as a girlfriend," he thought to himself realizing that Jean hasn't ever said anything about a boyfriend to him ever or a girlfriend for that matter.

When she returned to the garage carrying the glass of tea she looked for Chris. He had his head and half of his body in the area under the hood. "What are you doing to the truck?" she asked.

"I am changing the fluids out since it hasn't been touched in such a long time. Funny thing is that it was ready to get running when Mom and Dad died. I just never wanted to do anything with it since. Well, that should do it. Want to crank her up?"

"Are you sure you want me to do it? This was yours and Dad's doing, shouldn't you be the one to start it?" she said cocking her head to the side.

"Well, I figured that since its going to be yours now, why shouldn't you be the one."

"Oh my god! Are you serious? You mean you are giving it to me? Oh my god! No way! I can't believe it!" she yelled as she ran to the driver's side of the truck. Opening the door, she found the keys sitting on the seat attached to a small note. Picking up the note and keys, she looked at Chris, who was looking back at her with a big smile on his face.

"Happy Early Birthday, Sis!" He said. "I didn't get anything for your graduation and I know you've had your license for a while now, so Happy Early Birthday. I figured this was the best thing I could give you even if it is a few days early.

Breaking down in tears, she walked over and put her arms around her wonderful big brother. "I love you Chris, thank you so much!"

Chris put his arms around his sister and hugged her. As she cried, she put her head against his neck and he lightly kissed her head. The smell of her perfume was intoxicating. The feel of her warm body against his and her breasts against his chest hit him like a ton of bricks. He never dated anyone after his divorce and really didn't want to. Now, holding his sister, a very beautiful woman, in his arms was almost too much. He felt his manhood start to rise and knew he needed to stop the embrace.

"OK, quit crying and start this thing up!" He told her, and relaxing a bit as she released him. As she took a step back, she accidentally brushed up against his growing lump in his pants and stopped. She looked up at him and held his eyes with hers for a split second as if finally realizing something, before smiled at him and ran back to the truck door.

Climbing in the truck, she reads the note that was attached to the keys. It said, "To the best sister in the world. I am so proud of you. Congratulations on Graduation and Happy Birthday! Love, Chris. Then at the very bottom of the note it read, "P.S.: Why didn't you go to a 'real' college?" Laughing at the joke between them she reached down and inserted the key. Turning it, the truck engine started up beautifully. "Chris, can we go for a drive?" she asked excitedly.

"Just as soon as you go get your license and I get my wallet... and I drink my tea that's watered down now."

"Awesome!" she yelled as she turned off the engine and bolted back into the house to get her things.

Chris watched his younger sister as she disappeared into the house and thought of the time spent with his dad working on the truck that Jean had described. Their dad was discussing Chris' eighteenth birthday "party".

The night when Chris turned eighteen, his mom and dad went upstairs at precisely at ten o'clock to shower and go to bed. His dad came downstairs after a few minutes and told Chris that his mom wanted him upstairs for a second to discuss something with him. When he went upstairs, his mom invited him into the bathroom. The night ended with Chris in bed between his parents after an awesome threesome. It was something they carried on with for years. He knew that Jean wasn't involved with them as he had been. Their parents wanted to wait until her eighteenth birthday to offer as they did with him.

"I know you two would have been proud of her too," he said out load to the dead parents that never got to celebrate their daughter's eighteenth birthday. "I'll do my best to make her happy for her birthday, just as you did me on mine." With that said, he went into the house smiling to himself.

On the night before Jean's eighteenth birthday, Jean asked Chris if she could have some of her friends from college to come over for a party and he agreed.

They started arriving around six o'clock and all the normal party stuffs were ready. There were sodas, chips, and snacks as well as enough pizza for a small army.

Chris had agreed to a party the night before Jean's actual birthday as long as everyone was gone by ten o'clock the next morning which was her actual birthday, and that everyone cleaned up afterwards so he didn't have to. All he said as to a reason for the early party was that he has something special to share with her and he kissed her on the forehead and walked off.

The night began much as most parties do, with everyone standing around talking and drinking sodas. There were only girls there and Chris wondered if Jean was in-fact a lesbian. That would have been perfectly o.k. with him if she was.

All through the night Chris would get smiles from Jean and her friends. "Its so nice of you to let Jean stay with you while she goes to school," one said. While another said out load, "Wow Jean, your brother is so cute," while she looked at him lustfully. At one point two of Jeans friends kissed Chris on the cheek, one on each side. Chris was beside himself, and didn't know how much more of this he could take. He had a huge erection for most of the night and continually tried to hide it.

As the party wound down, there were young women everywhere, lying on the couch and the floor. Chris counted thirteen, and wondered if that was a bad omen.

Walking carefully as not to kick or step on anyone, he went over to where Jean had decided to sleep on the floor with her friends and kissed her on the forehead as he always did, but this time he let his lips linger their contact. He felt the warmth of her as the contact set his erection on fire. After a few seconds, Jean turned her head towards him suddenly and their lips brushed lightly before he pulled away. Turning red, Chris stuttered, "I jjust wanted to kkiss you goodnight. I love you. Happy Birthday." Jean looked at him, slowly licked her lips and said, "I love you too, Chris. Thank you for everything." As he turned to walk upstairs to his room, he heard a few giggles from behind him.

Chris couldn't wait another second after the kiss with his sister, he just had to have some release. Once in his room with the door closed, he started stripping his clothes as fast as he could. Still as hard as a rock, he reached down and grabbed his cock tightly, squeezing it sending electric jolts all the way to his toes. Sitting on his bed, naked, he began a slow rhythm, up and down, caressing the foreskin of his uncut cock. "God, I want you so bad, Jean," he said to himself. Thinking of her soft lips against his, and earlier of her chest heaving against his chest, he sped up his hand around his hard shaft. "Oh Jean," he moaned aloud softly to himself. Faster he pounded away, her name on his lips and her body in his thoughts. "Yes, Jean, suck it like that," he moans as he pictures her lips around his cock going up and down. "Yes, yes, suck it harder," he said as his breathing intensifies. Reaching down with his other hand, Chris starts to caress his balls, picturing Jean on her knees in front of him sucking him for all she's worth. "Play with my balls, Jean, just like that! Yes, that feels so good. Keep going, Jean, I'm going to cum. You want me to cum in your mouth? O.K. Here it comes. AHHHH!" Shot after shot of hot creamy cum exploded out of the tip of Chris' cock landing on his hand, halfway up his chest, by his knees on his legs, and on the floor. His eyes were closed tightly as he felt each convulsion of his body eject his cum out all over. As the orgasm subsided he laid back and relaxed, his hand still holding his now flaccid dick, lightly rubbing in the wet now-cold cum all over his cock and balls. Chris lifted up his hand to his mouth to taste his cum from his fingers.

But just as his finger touched his tongue, he heard the door to his room softly close.

Chris froze. What else could he do? Slowly opening his eyes he looked over to the door. There, standing in front of the door in a white night gown, was one of the girls that had kissed his cheek earlier. All Chris could do was stare.

She walked slowly towards him and stopped right in front of him. Looking down at his hand near his mouth, she reached out for it. Chris gave his hand to her and she softly wrapped her fingers of one hand around his wrist. Kneeling down, she started to lick his fingers, cleaning the cum off of them, sucking finger by finger, lick by lick. When his hand was all clean, she laid his hand down by his side. She then reached for his other hand. Chris offered her that hand as well, as his cock started to get harder and harder.

Never taking her eyes off of his, she smiled. "What a beautiful smile she has," Chris thought. "there's only one smile that I know that is more beautiful, Jean's." After licking his other hand clean, she laid it by his side as she did the first one. Looking down at his cock, she lightly held it with her index finger and thumb, holding it so it was pointing straight up towards the ceiling. She smiled once more at Chris as she lowered her head. Chris' head shot back against the bed as he felt the warmth of her breath heat up his cock. Then he felt her lips wrap around his cock. "OHHhh," he moaned aloud, not knowing how loud it was, nor really caring. Her mouth engulfed his cock all the way down to his pubic hair. His cock buried eight inches down her throat. Slowly bobbing her head up and down, she sucked his dick, making it rock hard again and cleaning it at the same time. She lifted her head with a "pop" as her mouth broke its contact with his semi-hard shaft. She moved her head down to his balls and licked them lightly while jacking him with her hand. Chris could feel his nut sack retract tightly as her tongue bathed him. Once his balls were clean, she began sucking him and jacking him at the same time. Her fist gripping his cock and moving at the same rhythm as her mouth. Faster she went, up and down, softly moaning to herself. She was fingering herself with her free hand he realized and that was all that he could take. "I'm going to cum again!" he said to the young girl sucking his cock. She moaned lightly and picked up her pace as a reply. Chris could feel his cum erupting from deep inside him, racing to escape. "AAAHHHH," again he exploded. His hands sped to hold her head as he came a tremendous amount of cum again. Shot after shot of his hot cream filled the girls mouth, as he felt her swallow repeatedly. She squealed as her own orgasm rocked her body, making her convulse right along with Chris. A little of his cum leaked out of her mouth and slowly ran down the side of his dick, getting caught in his pubic hair. As his orgasm subsided with hers, he let his hands fall back to the bed from the top of her head, while she began sucking his cock clean once again. Once her job was finished, she slowly stood up again, Extended the index finger of the hand that she had been pleasuring herself with and offered it to Chris. He opened his mouth as she inserted it, and he sucked the young girls juices off of it. She smiled at Chris, pulled out her finger, turned, and walked towards the door. Softly opening the door, she started to leave.

"Thank you," Chris said.

"No thanks needed." she said. "Jean asked me to come up here. By the way, she knows about her birthday present tomorrow, and wanted you to know that she loves you very much. This was her thanks to you for all you've done for her. With that she closed the door.

Chris couldn't have said another word if his life depended on it. He was totally speechless as he laid there breathing hard from his intense release. As he drifted off to sleep, all he could think about was, "She knows... she knows... she...!"

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
With thanks

Sod the rest of them i thought it was a good story & would love to read the rest

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Time line gaps

good story and looks very promising but you need to add little time gaps between the years. just a simple "***********************" would make everything clearer but keep up the good work and i await the second chapter

MarilynmwfMarilynmwfover 17 years ago
Too little background and too hard to keep track..

..of who's who and what's what

I quit reading at about the middle of the second paragraph.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Fooled into Bed with My Sister A prank accidentally goes too far.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Family Affair: Backseat Sister Brother takes sister's virginity during family road trip.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories