Jean's Birthday Present Ch. 03

Story Info
Siblings celebrate together.
2.8k words
55.7k
12
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Chris entered the kitchen, wearing nothing but a smile and a raging hard-on, he noticed that his little sister was standing by the sink, also naked. She had just finished stripping off her night gown and tossed it on the floor. She saw him come around the corner of the hallway and bolted through the nearest archway into the living room, laughing loudly as he continued to chase her.

Chris called to her, "I thought you were going to make breakfast."

"Breakfast has been made for eighteen years, big brother," she said giggling. "You just have to finally eat it."

"Well, I'm going to do my best!" he said as he turned around and back-tracked through the kitchen to head her off as she ran back into the hall through the living room. As she rounded the corner, thinking he was still behind her, she ran right into his chest. He immediately wrapped his arms around her, holding her tightly. She melted into his embrace as they stood there.

"I think I caught breakfast," he said looking down at her as she raised her face to look at his. Both of them stared into each others souls for what seemed like eternity. Bending his head down, Chris placed his lips onto hers and they kissed each other. Not a brotherly/sisterly kiss, but the kiss of two people who were totally in love. Ending the display of affection, Chris scooped her up into his arms and began to carry her back through the hallway towards his bedroom.

She gazed into his eyes, and wrapped her arms around his neck, laying her head onto his shoulder. "I love you, Chris."

"I love you too, Sis," he replied as they passed through his bedroom door. Chris' cock felt like steel as he lightly laid his sister down onto his bed.

"Now, you lie back and relax," he said softly. "I'm going to eat my breakfast before it gets cold."

"I don't think that it getting cold will ever be a problem when I am with you. I am always hot when you are around. I wanted this so bad and for so long."

Smiling up at her as he walked around the corner of the bed, Chris kneeled down between Jean's legs.

Spreading her legs by pulling them open with her hands behind her knees, Jean gave Chris access to her moist pussy, and offered herself to her big brother.

Chris looked down at her pussy for the first time in his life. Her lips were puffy and swollen from her excitement and anticipation. Her pubic hair was trimmed into a patch of hair just above her clit. Her cunt lips were completely shaven and very wet with her juices. Just below her throbbing tunnel, he could see her puckered asshole as well. Her juices were flowing and running down the crack of her ass, coating her anus and making it all shiny. As Chris lowered his head further, Jean moaned as she felt the heat of his breath.

The first taste of Jean's sweet nectar was like nothing he had ever experienced. Electric currents shot through his body as his tongue made contact with her pussy lips. His cock was straining to increase in size as it was filled to the extreme, harder than he ever remembered it being. He inserted his tongue between his sisters love lips and licked all the way up to her clit. "Mmmmm, I never dreamed you would taste this good," as he savored her wetness on his tongue. She was sweet, very sweet, as sweet as the finest sugar. Her juices covered his lips as he closed his eyes and dove his tongue back inside her.

Licking up and down her soaked slit, Chris could hear Jean's moans get louder as she spread her legs wider for him. "Oh, god! That feels so good," she moaned breathlessly. Chris inserted both of his thumbs into her depths and lightly parted her lips, pulling her pussy wide open. He looked into her hole as it opened up for him. He could see deep inside her as he sealed his mouth to her lips and sucked on her wet flesh.

"Ahhhh! Yes!" she yelled as she felt the suction from Chris' mouth on her pussy, making her grab the back of his head and pull him tightly against her.

"Ohhh, suck it. Yes, like that!"

All Chris could do was moan into her, not ever wanting to break this intimate contact that he had with his sister. "Mmmmm," was all he said.

"Oh God, Chris, I'm already going to cum! I can feel it building. Oh my god, I've never felt one this big." As she was just about to cum, Chris removed a thumb from her pussy and inserted just the tip if it into her ass. "Oh My God! OH MY G..." she screamed as her whole body locked up into the greatest orgasm Jean had ever felt. She wrapped her legs around Chris' head and held on tightly. Her hands pulled his face deeper into her gushing pussy. "AAAhhh!" she screamed again, squeezing the finger in her pussy and the one in her ass as tightly as she could. The tone of her voice went from a high pitched squeal to a low growling sound that came from deep in her chest.

As she began to convulse, Chris felt the explosion of her orgasm rocket into his mouth. It was the best taste he had ever experienced. Thick, sweet, and hot female juice filled his mouth in jets of molten lava. He had never known a woman who could cum this much. It was hitting his tongue in squirts from her pussy and he swallowed her juices as fast as he could, while at the same time, keeping as much in his mouth to savor as it coated his tongue. Sucking her pussy, trying to get all of her wetness into his mouth, and feeling her asshole squeeze his thumb made Chris feel as if he was in heaven. He thought absolutely nothing about his sister doing anything to him in return. All he was concentrating on was her, pleasing her the best that he possibly could.

As her orgasm subsided, and she began to breath steadily again, her senses returned to her and she had different thoughts than Chris did. It was her turn to please him and she wanted to begin NOW.

Throwing her right leg over his head, she rolled over onto her stomach and stood up on the side of the bed. Chris looked at her in surprise. "Its your turn, big brother," said Jean breathlessly. "Lay down on the bed, NOW!" she demanded, sounding more like a dominatrix than his little sister.

Chris complied as fast as he could, not realizing that it was more out of response to her command than it was his thinking about why she wanted him to do it. He just sat there waiting for the next instruction and looking at Jean with wide eyes.

"Lie back, big brother. Like I said, it's MY turn," she said as she placed the palm of her right hand flat on his chest and pushed him back flat onto the bed. Jean assumed the same position that Chris had before.

She knelt between his legs and reached for his fleshy pole that was now standing straight up, pointing at the ceiling. She could feel it pulse and throb as her fingers made contact. Wrapping them lightly around his shaft, she looked up at Chris' face. His eyes were closed and his breathing was very heavy with his excitement. Smiling to herself, she started caressing his rock-hard cock up and down. His foreskin felt like a velvet sheath to her touch. She just watched as her hand slid the full length if his rod, and was amazed at its size. It looked huge. It had to be eight inches in length and her fingers didn't touch as they circled around it. Jean bent her head down and lightly licked the head of his dick with the flat of her tongue. This made Chris moan out load and stiffen up. She enjoyed the effect she was having on her big brother. She was in total control of him and liked it, a lot.

Opening her mouth, Jean engulfed Chris' cock in her mouth. Bobbing her head up and down, her saliva coating him making him slippery and wet. Jean started to softly suction her mouth and jack him off with her right hand while she cupped his balls with her left. Jean moved her head in rhythm with her hand, urging Chris to fill her mouth with his hot seed.

After a few minutes of her caressing and sucking, Chris started to feel his orgasm start to build. He could feel the tension in his gut, and his balls contract as his cum began to boil up from his insides. "Oh god, sis, I'm going to cum soon. If you keep that up, I'm going to fill your mouth."

"MMM HMM," she hummed her agreement to him that she actually wanted him to do just that. Jean started to speed up her bobbing on Chris' shaft. Using the flat of her tongue, she slid it over the head of his cock on every down stroke of her mouth.

Chris' body stiffened and then shook as if he was shocked with electricity. Jean felt his cock grow in her hand and mouth as he began to orgasm. Then she felt a burst of hot salty liquid hit her tongue as Chris moaned out load. Swallowing his cum as fast as she could, she felt more escape into her waiting mouth. Again and again he came into her mouth, as she sucked and bobbed up and down on his pole. She milked every last drop of his juice, saving just a bit on her tongue. Releasing her grip on him and taking her mouth from his dick, Jean stood up to walked around the bed to where Chris was still breathing hard. She bent down and kissed him. Chris, without thinking, opened his mouth to French-kiss her by sticking his tongue into her mouth. Instantly he tasted his cum on her tongue. Excited even more with her kinkiness, Chris kissed her all the more passionately.

Chris grabbed Jean and rolled her onto the bed. He pulled his body up and rolled himself on top of her, looking deep into her smiling eyes.

Jean reached down and felt for his dick. Finding it still hard, she adjusted it and inserted the tip of his head between her wet lips. Then she moved her hand back to his back to join her other one in a loving hug. "I have wanted you to do this for years, Chris."

"I have wanted to do this to you for years," he said looking down at his sister lying under him.

"This might hurt just a little," he warned his virgin mate.

"Just do it, Chris. Quit making me wait. I want you inside me where you belong. Do it now," she begged.

Lowering his hips just a bit, Chris pushed his cock into the one place he though he might never get to put it. His cock entered her slowly, stretching Jeans cunt open bit by bit. He could feel her pussy stretch around his thick cock as he kept pushing more and more into her. At last he felt the resistance he longed to feel. His cock head was tightly against her hymen, putting pressure on it but not enough to break it. Chris pulled his cock back a bit and heard Jean moan her displeasure at his departure from her depths. Again pushing into her against her thin flesh curtain to her womanhood, Chris stopped.

"Stop teasing me, damn it! I want your cock in me all the way," Jean complained.

And without any warning, Jean thrust her hips up, forcing Chris' cock into her pussy. She felt a sharp pain inside her as his cock shot through her hymen and kept going. His shaft filled her cunt and stretched it open as far as it could. The opening to her pussy was tightly sealing itself to Chris' cock and the inside of it was sucking him into her.

Farther and farther it went into her, going where nothing has ever gone before. Deeper into her until he could feel his pubic bone slam against hers. He was totally inside her. His cock felt her heat engulf his dick and could feel her pussy spasm over and over, squeezing him in pulses.

Her pussy still stung as they just laid there, hugging each other and feeling the wonderful feeling of their total union.

"You feel so hot and big! God, I never thought it would feel this good," she said to him as she started squeezing him with her pussy. "Make love to me, big brother."

Slowly lifting himself a bit, he began pulling his cock out of his sisters body until just the head was still in. Chris looked at her as he did so, knowing that it still stung her a bit. She was shaking a little as she looked back at him. Chris began to push into her once more as she met his thrust with her own. Leaning down he kissed her lips passionately as he bottomed out inside her. Her legs wrapped around his waist tightly pulling him into her.

Beginning a rhythm, he started pumping his hips slowly. In, out, in, out he went, pistoning his cock into his little sister. Her moans of pleasure filling the room.

"YES! Fuck me Chris. GOD! Your cock fills so good in me. Fuck me."

Picking up speed, Chris started to hear their bodies slap together. He could head her encouragement in his ear and wanted to hear it for the rest of his life.

Jean's pussy turned from pain to total pleasure as her wetness coated Chris' cock and lubed it. Alternating her pussy contractions to match his outward movements, Jean slowly sucked Chris' cock with her cunt.

Chris, bowing his head, licked her left nipple. It was hard and felt so good against his tongue. Jean moaned, and squeezed her pussy muscles tighter around him. Putting her hand against the back of his head, she pulled him against her.

Chris licked in circles around her nipple and lightly sucked on it. He was still pistoning himself into her, and picked up his pace and force. Now his body slapped hard as he entered her on each down-thrust.

"OH! YES! OH GOD! FUCK ME!" Jean yelled at her brother. "YES, MAKE ME CUM!"

Hearing his sister tell him this, he began fucking her hard. He was slamming himself down against her and could feel his cock hit the back of her pussy with each stroke.

"AAAAAAHHHH!" Jean's orgasm hit her without warning. Her body locked around Chris'. Her legs squeezed him around his waist and her fingernails dug into his back as she screamed at the top of her lungs. Her pussy tightened around Chris' cock like he had never felt happen before.

Jean's orgasm accelerated Chris' own as he instantly felt his own body tense up. Pounding into his sister as hard as he could, he reached the point of no return. "I'M CUMMING TOO!" He yelled.

"CUM INSIDE ME! DON'T YOU DARE TAKE IT OUT! KEEP FUCKING ME!" she commanded and just as before, he obeyed. Thrusting his cock one last time as far inside of his sister as he could, he let loose.

Jean felt as if someone put a water gun full of hot water into her pussy and pulled the trigger again and again. Her insides felt the hot cum inter her over and over. His cock exploded like a fire hose. Stream after stream of hot cum flooded Jean's pussy as Chris filled her up. Still pushing into her tightly, he felt her pussy throbbing, as if her body was a throat swallowing up his cum. Her pussy began to leak his cum out around his cock as he shot more and more into her. All they could do was to hold one another tightly and enjoy the mutual feeling of euphoria they shared.

After what felt like an hour of floating in mid air, hugging each other, they began to breath regularly again. Opening their eyes, they just stared at each other and felt their love radiate outward and fill the whole world as they just laid there. Chris was the first one to speak.

"Happy Birthday, Sis." he said quietly looking down at her.

"Again!" she softly pleaded for her older brother to fuck her again.

With that single spoken word, they ended all sexual tension between them and began the rest of their lives together living as lovers.

*

I hope you enjoyed this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. Please let me know what you thought of it.

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
MORE PLEASE

Please keep writing this story. It is just too good to stop here. Its always so frustrating when great stories are stopped so soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent conclusion point...

This is one of the best stories written in this genre that I have had the pleasure of reading in quite some time.

Although just a work of fiction, your characters gained life as they progressed through their co-existence. What's more, the act(s) of sex, I think, were more than just that: There was an intimacy that only true lovers can share, despite the incestuous setting.

As written in my "comment title" box, I believe you chose just the right time to bring the story to an end. Even though an audience really never wants a great story to conclude, carrying it any further would only bring it to the monotonous and mundane. Thus, and as mentioned, an excellent submission that finishes with an even better stopping point.

A very tasty story that makes me look forward to my birthday in August.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great third chapter

you're ending it here??!!???? keep it going!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Just Between Us Complaining to her brother leads to an unexpected solution.in Incest/Taboo
Family Affair: Backseat Sister Brother takes sister's virginity during family road trip.in Incest/Taboo
Here Cums the Bride His sister gets divorced, so he steps in to make her happy.in Incest/Taboo
Fooled into Bed with My Sister A prank accidentally goes too far.in Incest/Taboo
Cassie Cassie and her Brother do more than study.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories