Jean's Fantasy Come True Ch. 01

Story Info
A beautiful blonde makes love to her.
1.9k words
3.97
38k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FUNFORUS2
FUNFORUS2
18 Followers

I was having a very hard day at work. My husband Pete was away on business and I needed some relief. I needed to feel the warmth of his body next to mine. Because he was gone I could only help myself when I got home. I realized after leaving work I was not ready to go home. I stopped at one of the local sports bars Pete and I frequent for a drink.

I found a place to park after about 5 min of driving around. The place was packed! I wandered around the bar, finally finding a seat between two loud mouth guys. They were so obnoxious! I figured my stay would be short but they left after a few minutes. I ordered a martini from one of my and Pete's favorite bartenders. She makes a perfect martini. As I took my first sip someone sat down next to me. Linda asked her what she would like to drink. This gal could not figure out what kind of a drink she wanted. Linda told her she would come back in a few minutes to take her drink order.

This woman introduced herself, "Hi I'm Alison."

"Hi I'm Jean. It's nice to meet you."

Linda came back and took Alison's drink order. Alison asked "what I was drinking." I answered, "A very dirty Grey Goose martini." She told Linda, "I'll have what Jean is having."

Alison and I chatted for a while. We seemed to hitting it off. She and I had many things in common. Both of us have been married for a few years. Neither of us have children. Both of us are in the computer industry. She is a programmer and I support the network for my company.

Alison was a petite woman with short blond hair and deep blue eyes. She was a women very striking with a confidence that was very attractive. I've never been someone who finds herself looking at other women this way. For some reason I found myself becoming attracted to Alison.

Alison excused herself to go to the bathroom. I caught myself watching her walk away. Alison's butt was very nice! As I watched her walk away she stopped and turned around as if to see if I was looking. I tried to look away, pretending to be looking at something else, but she knew I was watching her. Alison put a big smile on her face as she continued on her way.

Alison returned from the bathroom. She put her hands on my shoulders, giving me a quick massage that felt really good after my stressful day. I found myself getting aroused, but I was not sure if it was the drinks or if it was the attraction I was feeling toward Alison. She stopped massaging my shoulders, rubbing my back as she sat back down next to me. She asked, "Do you want another martini?"

"Yes please," I answered. She then ordered another round of drinks for us.

Alison asked me a question, "Do you think I have a nice butt?" "I saw you looking at me on my way to the bathroom."

I answered, "To me honest you do have a cute rear end, but I've never checked out another woman's butt before."

"Thank you for the complement!" Alison said. "I work hard keeping my body looking good for me and my husband Jim."

Needless to say my hormones were going into high gear!

"Alison, Can I tell you about something that happened to Pete and me last week?" "I don't have any friends who I want to share this with."

"Sure Jean, you can tell me anything."

"Alison, I was able to be part of Pete's first experience having sex with another man last week. I got home last Friday afternoon, catching Pete giving Theo a blowjob." "Theo was installing a new furnace in our home." "The things Pete, Theo and I experienced last Friday afternoon and evening was very educational."

"What was that like to catch Pete in that position?" she asked.

I told her, "I was pissed off, but the more I thought about what I saw, the more excited I got, I knew I had to see more of Pete giving head to a man!"

"That must have been fun watching Pete giving Theo head!" Alison exclaimed.

"You know it was very erotic and almost loving." "Pete and I have had fantasies about threesomes with both men and women, but neither one of us really thought or wanted them to come true for us." "I watched the two of them give oral sex to each other. Pete gave Theo a hand job. They both screwed each other, cuming into each other's ass." " Pete's fantasy just fell into his lap."

"What a wild day for you and them!"

"It was and I want to watch Pete and Theo again!" "I hope there is a next time."

Alison told me, "I wish my Jim would do that for me." "He won't even entertain the idea of being with another man. I think it would be fun to watch him have sex with a man. He and I have had women in our bedroom, but I've never been with a woman on my own." Alison looked at me and asked me a very surprising question. "Knowing what I know about your husband and the fun you three had on that Friday afternoon. Have you ever thought of doing the same thing for yourself?" I asked her what she meant by "same thing for myself." "You mean being with another man?" "No silly!" she kidded. "I mean making love with a woman."

I thought about it for a moment. "It was an intriguing thought, but I think I'd feel like Pete did when Theo asked him if he wanted to have sex." "I would be unsure what to do?"Alison turned to me and whispered in my ear, "Would you like to have your first experience making love to a woman just fall into your lap?" She put her hand onto my knee, sliding her hand up almost touching my crotch sending a shiver through my body. "Jean, you are very cute! I want to make your fantasy come true." I took a sip from my drink, pondering what she told me. I looked at her square in the eye, "How about we go to my place and talk?"

With that we paid our bar tab and walked out to the cars. "How about I drive?" I asked.

"That would be nice Jean."

We got into my car and started the drive home. It was very quiet for a moment.

Alison broke the silence and asked "Are you as excited as I am?"

"Yes I am, but I'm scared."

We pulled into the driveway and she said "You don't need to be afraid." "Can I do something?" Alison did not wait for an answer. She unbuckled her seat belt, leaning over to me, taking my face delicately in her hand, giving me a very soft and sensual kiss. It was one of those lift your foot kisses!

We went into the house. Alison and I went up stairs. She could tell I was feeling a bit uneasy. I opened a bottle of wine and poured a glass for each of us, moving to the living room, sitting down on the couch. I turned on some light music. We were finally able to chat easily.

Alison slid over to me looked into my eyes and asked," Why did you agree to have me come over tonight?"

"After watching Pete with a man I started wondering if I should do anything about my fantasy. I went into the bar tonight to get a drink. Not to pick someone up. The Longer you and I chatted, the more I began to feel very comfortable with you. Somehow I knew tonight would be different."

Alison got up and turned around facing me then sat down on my lap whispered "I want to kiss you again." Her face got closer to mine, our lips met. It was so nice I could not help letting everything just happen.

Our tongues intertwined, exploring each other mouths. Alison let her hands wonder over my body as our make out session continued. After, I'm guessing 10 minutes of kissing, Alison suggested, "Let's get naked." I nodded my head yes. She started to unbutton my blouse carefully exposing my breasts. Cupping them in her hands she told me, "Your breasts are wonderful!"

She stood up in front of me and began to do a striptease for me, taking her shirt and bra off, exposing her soft and welcoming body. All her curves were perfect. As Alison did her striptease she asked, "Would you like to touch me?"

I answered, "I do but I think I need some encouragement." She came over and knelt in front of me, took my hand, guiding my hand over her nipples. My heart was beating so fast! Her breasts were beautiful to touch!

"Do you want to kiss my breasts Jean?"

How could I turn her down? I pulled her close, kissing her breast, delicately sucking on her nipple as she ran her fingers through my hair. Alison lifted my lips from her nipple, laying me down on the couch. Alison moved her sexy body over my mine. I felt the softness of her skin against my skin. She kissed my ear then whispered, "Are you ready for me to make love to you?"

I was so excited I could barely say yes. "Yes, I want you to make love to me Alison." "Teach me how to make love to you."

Alison kissed me on the forehead, down my nose, to my lips and down my neck. My body filled itself with goose bumps! Alison continued down my body kissing and licking my breasts, across my tummy. Alison got closer to my dripping wet pussy. She inhaled deeply telling me, "Jean your essence is wonderful!" Electricity coursed through my body as she spread my legs, her tongue touched my clit for the first time. I let my hands glide through the softness of her golden hair. She spread my pussy lips with her tongue, exploring my pussy, darting in and out, making love to me like only a woman knows how.

I moaned, "Your tongue feels wonderful" as she drank the juice flowing from my honey pot. She licked me just the right way! I was in heaven! I felt my orgasm beginning grow. "You're going to make me cum Alison!"

I reached between her legs and touched her pussy, feeling the honey dripping out of her. I rarely touch myself, but to touch Alison was divine! I took my fingers into my mouth, tasting her wetness. "Alison you taste so sweet!"

Tasting her honey was all it took, helping my orgasm to build and build. "I want to cum Alison" As she licked my pussy with wild abandon, inserting a finger inside of me, Alison knew exactly how and what I wanted.

I'm cuming Alison! AAAAAAHHHH!!! Alison continued softly licking my clit until my orgasm subsided.

Alison moved up and laid her body on top of mine. Our lips once again met, sharing my essence. I almost could not believe it!

"You gave me my first orgasm by a woman!"

"You were fantastic!"

"Can you teach me how to do that to you Alison?"

FUNFORUS2
FUNFORUS2
18 Followers