Jean's Modesty Ch. 2

Story Info
Jean finds ways to get discounts for jobs around the house.
5.3k words
104.5k
15
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,051 Followers

A while ago I wrote and told you about my wife Jean. I told you that the only time she lets me see her naked is when we are having sex. I explained how I found a way of spying on her from the basement by watching her through the registers from the old heating system. And I also told you how I watched her being seduced by a friend of mine who was at the house to install new locks in our doors. Now I want to tell you what has happened since Jean’s encounter with the locksmith.

I told you when I wrote “Jean’s Modesty” that Ray, the lock smith, was going to move away and that was one of the reasons that I pick him to be part of my plan to see what Jean would do if someone tried to seduce her. I didn’t know how I would feel afterward so I didn’t want to have the guy around to remind me that Jean had been unfaithful and I certainly didn’t want to take a chance that the Jean might start up a long term affair. As things turned out I really enjoyed watching my wife being seduced and then having sex with another man. But, even though I enjoyed the whole thing I decided that I wouldn’t attempt it again. I didn’t want to chance destroying our marriage. I figured I would just sneak into the basement occasionally and spy on Jean as she did her business around the house.

After Jean’s seduction I watched her very carefully to see if her behavior changed at all, to see if she became any less modest or if she started to show any interest in other men if they flirted with her. As far as I could tell she hadn’t changed at all. That is until one day when we stopped for lunch at a sidewalk cafe. Jean was reading the newspaper while we were waiting for our meal and I went to the men’s room. On my way back to our table I noticed that the guys at the table across from us had a nice view under our table. When I looked at Jean she still had the newspaper in front of her face and when I looked under the table I could see her beautiful legs, which were crossed. I stopped to admire her legs for a second when I noticed that the two guys sitting at the table in front of me were staring at Jean’s legs also. Then suddenly Jean uncrossed her legs in an exaggerated motion that gave us a clear view between her thighs all the way to her panties.

When she put her foot on the floor she kept her knees about ten inches apart, which allowed us an unrestricted view of her crotch. This view was turning me on but was also puzzling me, because I had always known Jean to be very careful about how she sat so that she wouldn’t accidentally give a show like she was now.

As Jean noticed me approaching the table she immediately crossed her legs, which told me that she was aware of what she was doing and the show she had given the guys at the other table was not an accident. As we ate our lunch I could see that the two men at the other table continued to look at Jean’s legs, and I also noticed that several times during the meal Jean crossed and uncrossed her legs. By the time we left the cafe my cock was so hard I had difficulty walking. The surprising things was when we got home it was Jean who initiated sex. She was very horny and her pussy was very wet.

As time went on I found that Jean would often repeat this behavior. If we went out to eat or for drinks she would sit so that she could flash someone in the room, but she always made it look unintentional. Whenever she did this she would be extremely horny when we got home. I began to worry about what she was doing when I wasn’t around. I started to spy on Jean when I could. Like when she would go out to lunch with her friends or when she would go shopping. I would even sneak into places she would go to for lunch when she was at work. I found that the only time she flashed anyone was when she was with me. I didn’t understand this behavior but it made me feel better to know she wasn’t flashing all the time.

A few weeks ago we both had a lot of errands to run so we arranged to meet for lunch at
a restaurant we hadn’t been to before. I got there a few minutes before Jean and was a little surprised when she came in wearing slacks. I had been hoping she was going to play her little game. I was so disappointed that I didn’t notice the blouse she was wearing. It was blue silk and fit very loose. I didn’t think anything of it till the waiter came over to take our order. As Jean leaned forward to ask the waiter some question about the menu I realized that the waiter had a clear view inside the front of Jean’s blouse. When the waiter finally left I told Jean I had to go to the men’s room. As I walked behind her chair I bent over and kissed Jean on the neck. The purpose of the kiss was so that I could see what the waiter had been looking at. He had been looking at my wife's bare breasts. Jean was braless. In all of our marriage this was the first time I could remember Jean going out in public without a bra. I had an instant erection. The rest of lunch was agony for me. I was too horny to enjoy my meal and the waiter kept coming over to our table to see if everything was okay. When we finally got home, as horny as I was, Jean jumped me first.

In the next few weeks whenever we went out Jean was either wearing a dress so she could show her panties or a blouse so she could show off her breasts. On a few occasions she did both. I still followed her occasionally to see if she was playing these games when she wasn’t with me but she never gave any indication that she was flashing except when she was with me.

One day last month my wife told me that she wanted to have new blinds put up in all of the windows so she had made an appointment to have a man come over that Saturday morning to measure all of the windows. Thinking quickly I said that I was playing golf on Saturday and asked if she could handle the appointment herself. She said that it shouldn’t be a problem. Jean had not been alone in the house with another man since her experience with Ray. I wanted to watch what would happen.

On Saturday morning I left the house at 8:00am, drove around the corner and parked the car at the playground. I walked through the woods and back to the house and sneaked into the basement where I had already set my ladder up so that I could see through all of the first floor registers. I watched Jean strip off her nightgown and sit on the toilet to pee. Then I watched as she showered. After she dried herself she went into the bedroom and put on a pair of her sexy white silk panties and matching bra. She looked at herself in the mirror and patted herself on the pussy as if to say ‘I approve’. Over the panties and bra Jean put on a short sundress. From Jean’s behavior I assumed that she wanted to measure more than just windows. As I watched Jean walk around the house my view of her was her thighs and panties. My cock was so hard I had to remove it from my pants because it was beginning to hurt.

It was about 9:30 when the doorbell rang. Jean walked right over the register I was under
giving me a great view of her legs and the silk crotch of her panties. I remember thinking the show is about to begin. I heard Jean greet the man as she opened the door. When he came into the living room where I could finally see him I felt real disappointment. The man now talking to my wife was at least 55 years old, bald and about 25 pounds overweigh. I couldn’t see any disappointment on Jean’s face. I wondered if this was the guy she expected. I heard the guy say that his name was Harold and that he was there to measure the windows for the custom blinds we ordered. Jean took him around and showed him the windows on the first floor that had to be measured and told him when he finished those to let her know and she would show him the windows upstairs that had to be done. Harold said, “Okay, I’ll start in the living room.”

I watched as Jean went back to the bedroom. I was beginning to think that I had assumed
to much. It now looked as though all Jean wanted was to have the windows measured. But then she did something that made me think I was right in the first place. Jean removed her silk panties and put on a plain pair of cotton panties then she remove the bra and replaced it with one of her everyday bras. I knew then that she must have been just as disappointed in Harold as I was. Now I was going to have to sit in the basement for a few hours until it was time for me to come home from golfing. The only entertainment I would have was watching Jean as she wandered around the house.

It took Harold about an hour to get all the measurements from the windows downstairs. I heard him tell Jean he was ready to do the upstairs windows. Jean then led him upstairs. For the next hour it was really boring. I didn’t even have Jean to spy on and I couldn’t leave the basement because I didn’t know where in the house they were. Jean might see me sneaking across the yard. When they finally finished upstairs they came down and Harold went straight to the front door. I heard him say as he was leaving “The blinds should be ready in about two weeks. I will call you to set up and appointment to install them.”

Jean said “Okay, and don’t forget my 20% discount.”

The last thing I heard Harold say was “I won’t.”

Now I had to wait for Jean to get busy somewhere in the back of the house so I could sneak out of the basement and get back to my car. I watched as Jean headed into the bathroom. She started to fill the tub and when she stepped back from the tub she was standing directly over the old register I was looking through. Her legs were straddling the register giving me a beautiful view of her pussy. As I strained to get closer to the register to get a better look it suddenly struck me that I didn’t remember seeing Jean remove her panties but she wasn’t wearing them now. As I was wondering what happened to Jean’s panties I felt something wet hit me on the cheek. Before I could even react to what I had just felt I saw a large glob of something slowly leaking from Jean’s pussy. It kept getting bigger until it was about the size of a grape then it fell. I couldn’t move quickly enough and it hit me on cheek and splattered across my nose, my lips and my chin. As my mouth was partially opened some of it went into my mouth. I recognized the taste immediately. It was cum. Jean must have fucked Harold while they were upstairs. The fact that she fucked him didn’t bother me as much as the fact that I didn’t get to see them.

I started to stroke my cock as I continued watching Jean as she prepared for her bath. As she removed her sundress it was very obvious that she had just had sex. She still had her bra on but it had been unhooked and pushed up to expose her breasts which were covered with red spots where they had been squeezed, pinched, and sucked on. At first look Jean’s pussy didn’t show any signs of sex. Her pubic hair looked clean soft and curly as always but when she turned away from me and bent over to put the bath mat on the floor I could see that Harold’s cum was still leaking out of her slit. Her ass was slick with the cum that had leaked down her crack, and there was cum coating the inside of both her thighs. The view was making me so horny that I never even bothered to wipe off the cum that had splattered on my mouth. I found myself absentmindedly licking the cum off my lips.

While Jean waited for the tub to fill she turned to look at herself in the full-length mirror on the back of the bathroom door. She put her hands under her breasts and gently massaged them. I could actually see her nipples harden. Next she ran both of her hands slowly down over her stomach and down to he pubic mound. At this point she spread her legs apart and then slid both hands down to her pussy. With her right hand she put two fingers inside her pussy and wiggled them around, then pulled them out and looked at the cum on her fingers. She brought her fingers up to her mouth and licked them. Then she put her fingers inside her pussy again then she rubbed the cum all over her face. She repeated the process again and rubbed the cum on her breasts. Then as I watched her from below as she began masturbating with her right hand and with the index finger of her left hand she gathered up as much of the cum that coated the crack of her ass and pushed her finger inside her anus. She pumped the finger in and out of her anus in time with the fingers in her pussy and kept this up until she had a tremendous orgasm. Luckily she finished just before the tub began to overflow and so did I.

When Jean finally got into the tub, I cleaned myself up and quietly left the house. When I came back home she was still soaking in the tub. I wanted to climb into the tub with her but the door was locked.

When Jean finished her bath she joined me in the kitchen and while we were having a beer I asked her, “How did you make out with the guy that came about the custom blinds.

Jean said, “Fine, he said they should be ready in about two weeks and I managed to talk him into giving us a 20% discount.”

I said “Your pretty good at getting discounts. You got a good discount on the locks Ray put in for us too. You’ll have to tell me how you do it sometime.”

A strange expression came over Jean’s face like a little kid with a secret that they want to tell and she said “Some day I would love to tell you all about it.”

For the next two weeks I wondered if Jean would fuck Harold again when he came back to install the blinds or did she only do it to get the discount.

Harold finally called on Wednesday of the second week and said that the blinds were ready. He said that they had a big hotel job going so the only open time they had to install the blinds would be on Saturday. I ask him how long the installation would take and how many people would be coming to do the install. Harold said that it would probably take three to four hours to put all of the blinds up and he would be by himself. He said he could start about 10:00AM.

I didn’t know whether I should leave my wife alone with him again. The idea that I might get a chance to see my wife have sex with another man was exciting me but the image of her fucking an old fat bald guy didn’t do much for me. In the end I decided to leave whatever happened up to Jean. I let Jean think that I was planning to be home Saturday for the installation. When I came home from work Friday night I told her “A friend of my needs a fourth for his golf foursome in the morning and asked if I could make it. I told him I would let him know tonight. Would it bother you if I’m not home while the blinds are being installed? If you don’t feel comfortable being alone with Harold, I’ll gladly stay home with you. ”

Jean said, “Go ahead and play golf. I already know Harold from when he did the measurements. He’s harmless.”

I thanked her and went to make a fake phone call to my friend.

In the morning I did my usual routine. I left the house at 8:00AM, parked at the playground and walked back to the house and snuck into the basement. I sat on my ladder and watched as Jean cleaned up the breakfast dishes. Then she made the bed and headed to the bathroom for her shower. What was she going to wear? I felt that this was the key to what was going to happen today. As I watched her get dressed I could feel my hart sink. She put on her old cotton panties. They were so old that Jean had worn holes through them. She also wore one of her old work bras. Over that she put on a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt. It was obvious that Jean was not planning on having sex with anyone today. The clothes she was wearing didn’t even give me anything to look at from my perch in the basement.

Just before 10:00AM the doorbell rang. I didn’t even look up as Jean went to the door. I listened to Jean as she opened the door. I heard her say “Good morning Harold, opps, I’m sorry, you’re not Harold.”

Then I heard a strange voice say, “No, I’m not Harold, I’m his son John. My dad got tied
up on a job we are doing at a hotel and he asked me to install your blinds today.”

Jean said, “Okay great, come on in.” They were still standing in the foyer. I could see a little of Jean but I couldn’t see John at all. “Do you want me to show you which windows are to be done?”

John said, “No, that won’t be necessary. My dad gave me a floor plan of your house so I should be all set. If you don’t mind I would like to start upstairs and work my way down. This shouldn’t take to long. I’ll just go out to my truck and get what I need and get started.”

Jean said, “Okay. I was just getting ready to change my clothes when you got here. So if you don’t mind you can let yourself back in. Then if you need anything, just call out. My name’s Jean”

“Okay Jean.”

John went back out to his truck and Jean went into the bedroom closet. She had really peaked my curiosity when she said that she had just been getting ready to change her clothes. I wondered if this meant what I thought it meant. Did Jean suddenly get horny?

I heard John come back into the house but I couldn’t see him as he went straight up stairs.
So, I turned my attention to Jean who was now coming into the bedroom form the closet.
She quickly stripped naked and put on the silk lace panties and matching bra that she had
originally planned to wear two weeks ago when Harold showed up. Next she put on a short black skirt and topped it off with her blue silk blouse that makes it easy to see her tits. She didn’t bother with stockings but she put on a pair of black high-heeled pumps.

Nothing happen for about an hour, Jean stayed on the first floor while John worked upstairs. Jean had a lot of nervous energy and she kept pacing around the house, which was fine with me as it gave me many great views up her skirt. At one point she went into the bathroom, lifted her skirt up and slipped a couple of fingers inside her panties and into her pussy. For a minute I though she was going to masturbate but she immediately removed her fingers held them up to her face and smelled them. She then let her skirt down and washed her hands. Then she seemed to have a second thought. She reached into the shower stall and picked up the conditioner she uses on her hair. She squeezed a tiny drop onto her fingers, and then lifted her skirt again. She slipped the fingers with the conditioner inside her panties and rubbed them around in her pubic hair. The conditioner has a slight scent of apples and I have told Jean many times that I love the way it makes her pubic hair smell when she uses it down there. Now I realized that this trip to the bathroom was because she was worried that her pussy might not smell good. She needn’t have worried, she always smells good.

Finally I heard John coming down stairs. Jean took one last look in the mirror and went out into the living room. When John came into the room I understood why Jean was concerned about everything from the clothes she was wearing to the way her pussy smelled. John looked like he was about 24 or 25 years. He was 6’3” about 175 pounds with blue eyes and dark almost black hair. He had an athletic build and a handsome face. He didn’t look like his father at all.

John was the first to speak, “I finished everything upstairs. It went very well. I think you will be very happy with the results.”

Jean said. “I’m sure we will be. Where do you want to work next?"

John gave Jean a long look and said, “I think I’d like to start in the kitchen and work my way around and finish in the master bedroom.”

As John moved his tools and materials into the kitchen Jean followed him. She offered him a cold drink, which he accepted but he continued working and sipped the drink when he came down off his ladder to get tools or parts. Jean stood across the room from John where she managed to keep up a continuous and intelligent conversation. John seemed to be enjoying Jean’s company. As John was about to mount the last of the brackets in the kitchen he dropped a screw to the floor. Jean quickly said I’ll get that for you. When she handed him the screw I saw John do a double take as he found himself looking down inside of Jean’s blouse. After that John kept asking Jean to hold things or hand things to him so he could peak down her blouse. John kept this up while he finished the kitchen, the den, the living room and on into the bedroom. When John got to the last window in the bedroom he asked Jean if she would stand on the ladder and hold a bracket in place while he searched through his toolbox for a part he needed. While Jean was on the latter concentrating on not moving the bracket, John was on the floor under the ladder looking up Jean’s skirt at her lovely legs and her silk covered pussy, which was exactly what I was doing.

K.K.
K.K.
3,051 Followers
12