Jean's Modesty Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,049 Followers

John was staring at Jean’s crotch so intently that he never noticed that Jean was now looking at him. Jean cleared her throat and said, “What are you looking at?”

John looked embarrassed but he didn’t say a word. Jean began to laugh and said, “You were looking up my dress weren’t you?

John finally broke his silence. He said, “I just couldn’t help myself. You’ve got such beautiful legs I just had to look. I’m sorry. If you’d be willing to forget about it I’ll give you a 10% discount off the price of the job.”

“Will that be on top of any discounts I already have?”

“Of course.”

“Well okay, but only if you answer a question for me. Was it my legs or my panties you were looking at?

“John said, “Well actually it was both.”

John was still on the floor and Jean was still standing on the ladder. I could see that John was having a difficult time trying not to look up Jean’s skirt. Then Jean surprised us both by saying, “If you want to look go ahead, I don’t really mind.” Then she lifted her skirt and said, “Is this what you want to see?”

John looked surprised as he stammered, “Yy yes, and you are beautiful.”

Then Jean said, “Now it’s your turn. Take your pants off so I can see you in your underwear”

John didn’t miss a beat. He jumped to his feet up kicked his shoes off and dropped his pants and pulled them off. Then he took his shirt off and said “Your turn”. Jean removed her silk blouse and dropped it on the bed. John’s jockey shorts were having trouble controlling his erection. Jean looked at the lump in the front of John’s shorts and said, “Before we go any farther the discount you were going to give me is 20% right?”

John said “Okay.”

Then Jean came down off the ladder and walked over to John and pulled his shorts down. She wrapped her hands around his cock and began gently caressing it. As it grew to full length, which was about 8 inches, Jean knelt down and began licking the tip of his cock. She continued this for a couple of minutes then she sucked as much of his cock into her mouth as she could. She worked him with her tongue and mouth until his balls tightened up and he started to spew his cum into her mouth. It seemed like he was coming for minutes. When it finally stopped Jean let his now limp cock slip from her mouth. I could see that she had cum on he lips and chin. She just wiped her mouth with her hand and licked the cum off her fingers. Jean got up took off her bra and panties and walked out to the living room. As she left the bedroom she called over her shoulder, “If you want to fuck me you will have to do it out here, only my husband and I fuck in our bedroom.

John followed her into the living room.

Jean led John over to the sofa and sat him down then she stood in front of him. She put her hands on John’s neck and pulled his face into her pubic mound. John took the hint and began kissing and rubbing his face in her pubic hair. Jean asked, “How do I smell?”

John said, “You smell terrific. A little like apples.”

Jean sat on the end of the sofa and turned to face John spreading her legs as she did. Jean said, “Come and taste my sweet pussy.”

John bent over and buried his face in Jean’s pussy. I could here the noise he was making
as he licked and sucked on my wife’s pussy from across the room. After five minutes of his tongue on Jean’s clit she had her first orgasm. She moaned and pulled John’s head harder against her dripping pussy. After her orgasm passed Jean sat up and reached for John’s cock, which was already nearly recovered. Jean bent down and slipped her mouth over John’s cock and started giving another blowjob. This one look so good I could almost feel it myself. When she had him fully erect she lay back on the sofa and told John “Fuck me with that beautiful cock of yours.”

John climbed on top of Jean and slowly slipped the head of his cock into Jean’s open and wet pussy lips. John just gently but steadily pushed until his cock was buried to his balls in my wife’s honey pot. John began stroking in and out, long slow strokes. Gradually picking up speed until I could hear him grunt on each in stroke. After about ten minutes of this Jean asked John to enter her from behind. Jean got up on all fours on the sofa and John got behind her and slipped his cock in and up to the hilt in one quick motion. Then John started stroking in and out very quickly. In about five minutes I could tell that Jean was starting another orgasm. As it began she yelled out “I’m startin to cum, I’m cumin, yea, fuck me faster, fuck me harder. Cum with me Push that big cock of yours up inside my hot cunt and give me your cum.” After that she just moaned. Then John yelled, “Here I cum”, and he began slamming into Jean real hard and then he pushed his cock in as far as he could and just froze there. After a couple of minutes John stated stroking again, very slowly until his limp and dripping cock slipped out of Jean’s pussy. When John stood up Jean said, “My husband will be home soon so you have to leave as soon as possible.”

John quickly got dressed, got his tools together and headed for the door. Jean was still on the sofa lying on her back now with her legs in the air so that she wouldn’t drip cum on the furniture. John called from the door, “we will send the bill”.

Jean called back “Don’t forget the 20% discount.”

“I wont. Could we get together again sometime?”

“No. This was a one-time thing. I enjoyed it, but it won’t happen again.”

Then John left. As soon as John’s truck left Jean got up off the sofa, holding one hand over her pussy and headed for the bathroom. As Jean started filling the tub for her bath I watch John’s cum leaking out of her pussy and down the inside of her thigh. When she got into the tub I took the opportunity to slip out of the basement and back to me car. I allow enough time for Jean to finish her shower and clean any messes around the house then I went home. Jean was in the kitchen drinking a cup of tea when I came in. I asked her if the installation of the blinds went okay. Jean said, “Everything went in fine. I help the installer out of a sticky situation so he gave me an additional 20% off the cost of the blinds.

I said, “How do you manage to get these discounts?”

Jean said “Sometime I’ll tell you about it.”

“I want to know now. I think I already know, but I want you to tell me in your own words.”

Jean said “Okay, I will tell you tonight after dinner. Can it wait till then?”

For the conclusion of this story see Jean’s Modesty III by KK

K.K.
K.K.
3,049 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
My Wife at the Holiday Party Wife plays party game with her husband's coworkers.in Loving Wives
My Wife at the Company Beach Party Wife has blast with her coworkers at resort.in Loving Wives
Husband's Roommate Wife teases his roommate.in Loving Wives
More Stories