Jed Punishes Clover

Story Info
Jed humiliates me for fucking Fred.
2.6k words
4.15
27k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course I should have known it wouldn't be that simple. I had given my virgin pussy to Fred, who had been gorgeous. Jed, furious, had christened my virgin butt me with his giant penis, and when I begged for forgiveness he'd made me suck his huge erect cock for a whole hour whilst he wrote his school reports.

But Jed is a brooder. He hadn't finished with me. As I found out when I got a sext that day.

It was a picture of Cyril, being rubbed by Miss Akin. She was crying as usual, but was dressed as a French maid. Underneath it said my house. Bring your tits. 2pm.

I hadn't been to Jed's house before. It was on a leafy road near Regent's Park and I walked up the garden thinking, what a lovely place to live.

I didn't get to see much of it. We would be, as it turned out, in the basement.

Jed let me in, but he wasn't alone. I didn't see the other man. He was behind me when Jed closed the cellar door. I'd barely time to notice the cameras set up in there, and I certainly didn't notice the seats at the far side of the room, since I'd no sooner got in there than I was on my knees. My clit had been so hot to see Cyril that I couldn't wait. So since his fat purple cock was out of his trousers, in a second I was kneeling before it, inhaling his smell, lusting for him, licking him.

Oh Cyril, Master, I need you in my mouth, I whispered, stroking his balls and watching his big cock jerk in pleasure. I had been aching for this all afternoon. I ran the backs of my fingers nails up his sack and watched as his ball skin tightened and moved, and I breathed in the glorious smell of Jed, of Cyril, of man-cock. The anticipation was almost as good as the taste would be. Then I opened my mouth and put my lips around his cock-head, sucked him into my hungry lips and started to chew very gently. I could feel myself start to moan. My tits were tingling like I'd been plugged into the mains and my pussy was gorgeously warm.

I didn't even notice the blindfold going on. The other guy must have done it, but I was too lost in Cyril's beautiful fat cockhead to take much notice. I knew Cyril like the back of my hand. I didn't need to see him to pleasure him. Oh Cyril, cum for Clover...

I suckled a bit harder on the cockhead, loving it's fat soft feel..

And then my hands were grabbed from behind and I felt them being tied together.

Damn it. I was too horny to deal with this. I don't do bondage... although I had always suspected Jed did.

And I heard him say, "you will see how I have trained her to my cock. She is so besotted with it she loses all sense of safety..." and there was distant applause.

I took my mouth off his cock. "Jed, don't talk about me as if I'm not here..."

He ignored me and moved away from me. I opened my mouth, hoping for Cyril. Now I could feel someone else fingering my pussy, someone I couldn't see. Two fingers slid expertly into me and a voice said admiringly, "she's very wet..."

Jed said, "if we play with her tits you'll find she positively drips..."

The other man sounded interested. "I like her tits, I'll pay extra for a tit orgasm..," and he started to pull on and play with my nipples as if they were rubber toys...

It hurt in a gorgeous way. "Ow...," I said, "Jed, who is...?"

Jed ignored me. He said, "that level of 'ow' from her is harmless. You can pull quite hard on her nipples and she will orgasm. It can be quite pleasant to keep your fingers in her pussy when she does..."

And then this man was on my tits, suckling them, slurping them, playing with them, squeezing them, tugging on them, pinching them, licking and biting me, taking each treacherous nipple in his mouth as he squeezed the other, tweaking and playing. And I groaned. I could't stop myself. I started moving my pelvis on his probing fingers. I could cum so easily with tit play that it had never occurred to me that I might NOT want to cum. But I didn't like this humiliation. They were playing with me.

"Jed...," I said pleadingly, but the rough, horny suckling of my teats went on and I was cumming and moaning, roaring with orgasm..."please stop... ohhh, ahhh ahhh. Oh God, oh Jesus.... oh God...."I was spasming, the gripping contractings of my hot cunt telling the probing fingers what i wanted to conceal....and I could feel his fingers in my pussy enjoying my spasms.

"Oh yes. Oh very nice," he said to Jed. "She cums very quickly. I like that. I take it her oral skills are reasonable?"

"Oh better than reasonable, and she will cum again if you feed her your cock," said Jed. 'She doesn't take much asking...she just can't resist it...she's a genuine horny honey, all mouth and pussy and begging eyes, doesn't care what she does if she gets to swallow your cum."

I was feeling so angry by then, and humiliated. I was still kneeling, handcuffed. I felt a cock pushing against my mouth. Oh god. It smelled really nice. A tiny bit of me was loving this. What do I do?

I groaned in frustration and lust - and as my mouth opened the cock slid in...

It was an amazing cock. It was small and delicate - maybe five inches and not so thick - but it was curved, really quite curved like a banana. I was so fascinated I forgot to be angry and started to explore it with a vigorous sucking motion, pushing my head right on it down to his balls and sucking him in as far as I could get him.

No foreskin, lots of hair, fantastic banana cock...

I love to pleasure smaller cocks. I wasn't sure what Jed had in mind but I could take this one right down my throat. I would actually like it in the ass. It was a delicious cock...

Now you must realise I was full of lust. I don't do anal. But at the height of tit-orgasm, with a lovely, interesting, banana cock in my mouth and this delicious dominating thing going on - which I'm not supposed to like but which was making my clit hotter than July...

I suckled on him for England. God, I was hungry for it. I threw myself on his lovely little cock, feeding off him like a hungry hyena. I was making hungry gobbling and chomping noises, moaning and muttering and not even knowing what it was I was hungry for.

Nobody was touching me. I could vaguely hear the stranger's conversation.

"Marvellous cock-sucking. Yes, the agency would be happy to take her on..."

"Excellent news. May I suggest that you face fuck her if it pleases you, she's very receptive..."

"Oh that's very good news. Many of our clients particularly love to face fuck..." I felt hands behind my head and this little cock that I couldn't get enough of was face fucking me, forcing its way a surprising distance down my throat as it swelled a little in pleasure.

I LOVE little cocks. I can do so much more with them. Swallow and suck and lick and chew and gobble and rub... Except I couldn't rub. Hands tied up...

"Let me demonstrate something...' said Jed's voice, and I felt him lift my ass in the air and slide three fingers into my pussy.

The face fucking and the fingering together were too much. I moaned loudly and gutturally, like an animal rutting, and the stranger jerked and came. He had thick bitter cum, and a surprising amount of it, at least a cupful. I was gulping and trying not to choke and loving it when I dimly realised that despite cumming he was not even slightly less hard.

"The Viagra seems to have worked rather well," he said to Jed. "May I fuck her from behind.

"Don't ask him, ask me, and I don't do butt-fucking," I said, but I sounded half hearted even to my own ears.

"She doesn't generally," said Jed. 'I suspect she will beg for yours, though, she seems to have really loved it in her mouth. She hasn't had a second orgasm yet so I suggest you I finger her clit, and fuck her pussy, whilst we wait to see if she begs for it.

"Hmm," say the stranger, 'I was rather hoping for ass."

'In good time," says Jed. "She will beg for your cock up her ass if you handle her properly. She's very predictable..."

"I so am not," I say hotly, 'stop talking about me like I'm not here..."

But they ignore me. I am pushed forwards so my arse is in the air and the banana cock pushes into my tight pussy. It's only my second cock in there so I am tight, but I am hot and wet and as he goes in that incredible banana curve pushes his cock right onto my G spot.

He moves, rubbing the rough skin of my inner vagina, and I am inflamed immediately. "Oh Christ, I say. Oh God. Oh no.... oh no...." I don't want to give them the satisfaction. My clit is singing songs of joy.

"Does she like to be called slut?"

"I find honey works best,' says Jed. "Clover likes to feel she's being respected...."

And from somewhere over the other side of the room i hear a rumble of laughter. there is an audience. I wonder who they are. My clit warms up further. My clit thinks this is like putting on a show for Henry, only better.

I'm fighting it but I know I'm losing. The wanting comes in waves so huge they are almost painful. The man says to Jed, "perhaps you'd be good enough to take her tits and pleasure her a little. I'd like to feel a tit orgasm on my cock" and then he's thrusting faster and faster and faster, plunging into my tight fanny, and Jed's pulling and tweaking my titties, and I'm cumming and gripping and moaning and crying in humiliation....

The stranger isn't done yet. As my orgasm shakes me he pulls his curvy dick out and I feel it pressing against my butt hole, just pressing, gorgeously. i try not to push back. I moan. "Make her beg for my cock." He says to Jed.

I am gasping with desire. "I will not," I manage, suspecting I am hopeless.

Jed laughs. "She'll beg. Watch this..."

And he takes my blindfold off. And there in front of me is Cyril, huge and purple and horny. Oh God I want Cyril. my mouth starts to water. My cunt heats up like a kiln. I open wide...vaguely I notice behind him that there are about five people watching. All men. All about Jed's age....I can't even take it it...I moan for his cock....

He stays out of reach. The message is clear. The banana cock is pushing at my ass hole. Fingers are gently stroking my treacherous little clit. I hear the noise of lube and the cold wet sensation of it dolloped on me.

"She will beg,' says Jed conversationally, to the stranger and, it appears, to the audience. "She's quite extraordinarily orgasmic and totally at her own mercy."

"Quite an asset,' says the stranger, slipping hot fingers into my pussy and starting to stroke my clit.

I begin to cry. "It's not fair,' I say. 'Stop it. I don't want any more..."

The stranger laughs delightedly. I think I hear a murmur of enjoyment from the audience. 'Perfect,' he says to Jed. 'She acts brilliantly. One would almost think she didn't want my cock up her ass..."

"I don't," I weep, knowing that I do. 'Jed, stop it..."

Cyril touches my lips, his hard erectness stirring a lust and hunger in me that I know i can't control. I reach out my tongue and he backs off. The little cock pushes insistently against my butt hole.

"She doesn't seem to be begging..."

Jed plunges Cyril into my hungry mouth. Oh God I'm so relieved. I start to gobble on Cyril. he's like a drunk I can't do without...

The fingers on my pussy are lovely. Cyril is lovely. Oh God, suddenly I want everything. I start to speak and Cyril is out of me...

I groan. I have to beg. Worse, I want to beg. I begin to cry. I don't know if it's shame or excitement or lust. I think it's all three. I abandon myself to the pleasure of the moment and put both hands on my own nipples, squeezing them and gasping as I ram myself back onto the thrusting cock.

"Oh God,okay, put it in my ass. Oh God I want your cock in your ass..." I mean it. Knowing what that banana cock does in my pussy I want to know.

'She isn't begging," says the stranger to Jed. 'Not really. I prefer proper respect."

"Give her a moment,' says Jed, and I give in. Totally.

"I'm begging you Masters," I say, humiliated and hungry, "fuck my ass and give me Cyril. I can't wait for your beautiful cocks to full me completely. I'm begging you sirs, fuck the bad girl..."

The banana cock dives into me and starts to fuck me fast and hard. The ass fuck is quick and rough - he slips in and I unclench as best I can, feeling him swelling in my butt as the tight ring constricts him. He sighs with pleasure and fucks harder and slows a little, thrusting hard and deep and long. "Ah, lovely tight fucking ass. Should keep this for you and I, Jed. Oh yes, you lovely little cock sucker, take my cock - there, and there, and there..." With every there he's thrusting, and the thrusts from behind push me onto Cyril, who is jerking off in my throat.

The whole thing is hugely erotic, and I'm starting to cum. I think he can tell, and is worries I'll clench him, because moments later he's out of one hole and in the other, and he's pussy-fucking me with that cock rubbing directly on my G spot with every move. And it's so fantastic I can't even suck Cyril properly. I am dimly aware of my throat filling with Jed's cum as he brings me to orgasm....and then they both pull out.

I am on the floor, hands tied. They blindfold me again and Jed kneels and holds my face in his lap so I can feed off Cyril and the other guy's cock till they are limp. I love this, and lick and suck them with little whimpering noises.

"I suggest" says the stranger to Jed. I still haven't seen his face. Mine is kind of occupied. "I suggest we call it Clover's special virginity service. We will market her as extra orgasmic. And we won't offer anal except perhaps to special clients..."

And he leaves. I don't even know who he was, but I don't care. As the audience file out I don't even look to see who they were. I have Jed Bonner on my pussy, finishing me off one last time, and it's all I need.