Jedi Alema Rar at a Bondage Club

Story Info
Sexy Jedi Knight Alema Rar visits a bondage club!
7.3k words
4.63
41.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authoress's notes: This scene was originally supposed to be between chapters one and two of Jedi Adventures. However, since this story is over 7,300 words long, and that story ended up over 40k, I decided to delete this scene. This story takes place soon (less than a year) after the end of the Yuuzhan Vong War.

Star Wars: Alema Rar visits a Bondage Club

Jedi Knight Alema Rar had just returned to Coruscant and wanted to have some fun for the evening. After some thought, she left the tapcafe where she was eating and hailed an air taxi. Once she got in, a destination occurred to her. "Clubb Binder please," she told the droid driver. Then she glanced down at the skin tight black jumpsuit she was wearing and had second thoughts. "Actually, I need to go to All Species Pleasure Boutique first. I'll get another taxi to take me to Clubb Binder."

The droid acknowledged the new destination and Alema Rar pulled out her comlink to find out if Thann or Tahiri were at the Temple. The Padawan on duty at the communications center told her that both were on assignment, and offered to take a message. Alema Rar declined and thought about seeing if Jaina, Sannah, or Valin were on Coruscant, but decided against it. Nah. She would just have to make do on her own tonight.

Nearly forty standard minutes later, the air taxi came to a stop in front of the ASPB. Alema Rar ran her credit chip through the scanner to pay for the ride and got out.

The All Species Pleasure Boutique was better than Alema Rar remembered it. For one, they had expanded, taking over the two levels below the three they already had. A human female that Alema Rar didn't recognize was at the front desk.

"Good afternoon gentle being, welcome to the All Species Pleasure Boutique, how may I serve you?"

"Fine, thanks. Is Neena working today?" Alema Rar asked for her favorite assistant.

The girl smiled, "Yes she is, but she is with a customer right now. She can see you when she is finished, if that is OK?"

"That will be fine. Just tell her that Alema Rar is here. She'll find me."

"Of course, and thank you for visiting the All Species. . . "

"Thanks," Alema Rar said as she walked off, missing whatever else the human said. She was much more interested in shopping.

She felt like wearing black today, like most days, maybe some silver with it. Definitely tight, she mused. After about ten minutes of searching, she found what she didn't know she was looking for. A shiny red dress, probably made out of some kind of PVC material. She held it up to her torso. It would cover from just below her armpits to just past her pussy. It had a flame pattern around the top and bottom. Alema Rar was checking the size when she sensed someone approaching her from behind.

"Hello Alema Rar. Welcome back. I haven't seen you in months!"

The Jedi smiled as she turned to face the Rodian. She stepped forward to give her a hug and replied, "Thank you so much. It's great to be back."

Neena looked down at the dress Alema Rar was holding. "Ah, that's a great choice. But before you try it on, I've something else to show you. It will match your collar and cuffs."

"Good. I'm going to Clubb Binder tonight. I haven't been in months, so I want to have a good time." Alema Rar replied as she followed Neena to the new bottom floor of the ASPB. On the way she realized that the store also went farther back from the street than before. Neena led Alema Rar to a large collection of shiny durasteel bondage gear. Out of it she picked up a corset.

"Wow!" Alema Rar exclaimed. "It's beautiful." They quickly went to a changing room and Alema Rar stripped off her jumpsuit. As soon as she was naked except for the collar, cuffs, and boots, Neena helped the Twi'lek put the gleaming silver durasteel corset on.

After a minute or so of squeezing and sucking her stomach in, Neena was able to lock the corset onto the lithe Jedi. It felt wonderful. The top came up to just below her tits, with two cups that rose to cover them, making it barely legal on Coruscant. The bottom of the corset came down to the top of her hips. There was a D-ring attached to each side of it.

With her waist down to an extra slim fifty centimeters, Alema Rar, with Neena at her side, found a pair of platform shoes that were made out of durasteel, just like the corset. Alema Rar loved their eighteen-centimeter high heels. The ankle straps each closed with a discreet lock, which could be opened with a remote. The Twi'lek made a mental note to get some made with magnetic locks, and maybe a corset too.

A half hour later Alema Rar was ready to go. All her old things had been sent to her apartment. She was wearing the durasteel heels, a gleaming corset, and durasteel thigh cuffs. Since she had already switched her spiked cuffs and collar for the slave ones, she just had to add matching upper arm cuffs. Over this she had selected a tight black polyvinyl chloride coat that was open down to about the middle of the corset and barely covered the thigh cuffs. A glossy black polyvinyl chloride thong completed the ensemble.

She was admiring herself in the mirror, and making sure everything looked right, when Neena brought her a surprise.

"Alema Rar, since you are going with black and silver tonight, you have to try this on." Neena said as she held up one last glossy black item.

"Ooh," Alema Rar said happily as she took the headdress from the Rodian. Alema Rar usually wore a black nerfhide headdress, which she quickly took off and replaced with the black polyvinyl chloride one. The widest strap went around the top part of her head, while slightly narrower straps went around each of her lekku and under her chin. It was virtually seamless, and matched the coat perfectly.

Her old headdress went in the container to be sent to her room with the rest of her things. Neena reprogrammed the remote to be able to open the sandals, cuffs and corset. Alema Rar knew that none of them would be coming off tonight. She put it in the container with her other things. Alema Rar even took off her custom made durasteel belt and put it, lightsaber and all, into the container. Once the container was sealed and addressed properly, she left for Clubb Binder.

Alema Rar had just stepped out onto the curb when an air taxi cut across several opposing lanes of traffic and barely managed to come to a stop in front of her. Amused at the display, she did remember to turn her laughter into a coy smile when the human driver jumped out to open the door for her, stammering a greeting while trying to hide the fact that he was checking her out.

Once he got back into the pilot's seat Alema Rar said, "Clubb Binder," please, as she tried unsuccessfully to get the tight fitting polyvinyl chloride coat to cover her essentials.

"Hey, you're a Twil'lek, right?" The driver asked her.

"Twi'lek," She corrected him.

"Oh, a Twi'leek," he said, coming a little closer to pronouncing in correctly. Alema Rar briefly closed her eyes in annoyance. This is why I like droids to fly my taxis, she thought. She felt danger through the Force and opened her eyes an instant before he suddenly slammed on the brakes. A large cargo speeder flew by just a couple of meters in front of them, warning horn blaring. "Sithspit!" He swore. He then apologized to his passenger.

Alema Rar just started back at him. She knew he was looking at her tits instead of the traffic corridor. "Maybe I should walk the rest of the way?" she suggested.

"No!" He replied instantly. "I'll be more careful, I promise." He glanced down at the navicomputer display. "Besides, it's nearly 70 klicks to Clubb Binder. That's too far to walk."

What an imbecile, Alema Rar thought. It took her about half a second to get this taxi, how long would it take to get another one? "Alright, please pay more attention to where you are going though," she replied, and to his disappointment, turned the taxi's privacy screen on.

Blocks away from Clubb Binder, Alema Rar could already feel the strange mix of pleasure, pain and other emotions emanating from the thousands of sentients enjoying themselves in the depths of the club. Several minutes later the taxi pulled up to the main entrance. Unlike most popular clubs Alema Rar had been to, this one didn't have a line outside. There was an impressive looking bouncer, and a pair of even more impressive―although in a different way―looking hostesses working the entrance.

"Good afternoon gentle being," one of the hostesses greeted Alema Rar as she approached the entrance. The bouncer openly checked her out. "Welcome to Clubb Binder. If you need any assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask any of our staff members, who will all be wearing a bright white coverall."

Alema Rar had visited the club several times in the past. "Thank you, I'll be fine," she replied as she paid the cover and went in, dropping off her black polyvinyl chloride coat with the garment check girl on the way.

Inside there was a bar across one wall and part of another. The rest of the space was taken up with various couches, booths and tables. Scattered in between them were dozens of implements of bondage and discipline. Large crosses, tables, suspension harnesses, cages, and many more things, some that she didn't even know the name of, or purpose. All had nerfhide straps or durasteel binders attached to them, or strong restraining points. Starting a few levels down there were floors dedicated to various humanoid and non-humanoid species.

This one was manly for humans and their companions. Alema Rar was by no means the most scantily clad sentient, of any gender. Only a few steps into the club proper a human male offered to buy her a drink. She declined, only to find a male Durosian asking her if she would spank him. Alema Rar also declined that offer and surveyed the floor as she slowly strutted around the various displays.

The first thing that Alema Rar found that she was really interested in trying was a small cage suspended about a meter and a half off the floor. It was currently occupied by a human woman. There were quite a few sentients surrounding the cage. Most were just observing, but a few were giving her mild shocks with electric prods. One was fingering her twat. Alema Rar imagined herself in the cage. With the Force she could practically experience it from where she was. Absentmindedly, she brushed one hand over her tight thong.

Quite a few attendants were on duty around the floor, noticeable in their pure white jumpsuits. One that was nearby noticed Alema Rar watching the caged woman. "Hello. I noticed you admiring the woman in the cage. I can put you on the list to try it out, if you would like?"

Smiling, Alema Rar looked away from the cage. "Well, it depends. How long is the list?"

The attendant consulted her datapad. "There are five people in front of you, but often we will skip people because they are. . . tied up, somewhere else."

That didn't sound so bad. "How long should it take for each one?"

"Well, you can try it for as little or as long as you want, or let the audience decide for you."

Alema Rar was puzzled. "How does that work?" She asked.

"Well, it's a fairly new system. You see, people can pay to keep you in the cage, or one of the other devices. Conversely, people can pay to get you out." She looked back at her datapad. "As matter of fact, you already have several people that have paid to see you in any type of bondage."

Alema Rar was flattered. "Really?" She asked. The attendant nodded and Alema Rar added, "How do I get people to pay my way out?"

She smiled devilishly, "That's entirely up to you. Practically anything goes at Clubb Binder, as long as the sentients involved agree to it. We do have maximum time limits for safety reasons, depending on the difficulty of the bondage."

That's a brilliant system, Alema Rar thought. The club would make a killing off it. "How long is the time limit for the cage?"

"Ten hours," she responded easily.

Alema Rar was impressed. Ten hours would seem like an eternity in such a small cage; for someone else anyway. It even had binders laser welded in place on the inside for the victim's wrists and ankles. Still, she didn't want to spend all night in a cage. Not just one anyway. Alema Rar thanked the attendant and moved on.

A few minutes later Alema Rar found what looked like a durasteel statue of a woman on her hands and knees. The back end was open so someone could crawl into it. Several humans were nearby relaxing on a couch. After a brief conversation with them, Alema Rar decided to try it out. She pulled off her thin thong and crawled in, placing her head and limbs into the proper places. There were automatic restraints that held her wrists, ankles, and head still. The rear end closed and Alema Rar was sealed in until she convinced enough people to pay her way out.

To help earn her freedom, the durasteel had openings at the mouth and crotch. Barely a second passed before a cock presented itself to her waiting lips. Alema Rar couldn't see who it belonged to since there were no eye holes in the durasteel, but that was the whole point. She opened wide and started sucking as she felt a tongue on her pussy lips.

Sex for a Jedi was just about the greatest thing Alema Rar had ever experienced. Through the Force, she could feel her partners pleasure as she felt her own. This durasteel statue was designed for a human however, and was currently squeezing her lekku painfully. She ignored the pain and concentrated on sucking the cock in her mouth. A few minutes later another cock replaced the tongue in her pussy.

The cock in her mouth reached orgasm and Alema Rar struggled to swallow all the cum. She felt it overflow her mouth and dribble down her chin, which she was helpless to wipe away. The spent cock pulled out and was just a quickly replaced by another. Alema Rar wondered how much time had passed, and how much she had left before she was released.

Sure she could escape with the Force, probably, but this was the great thing about nice, secure bondage. Alema Rar had no idea when she would be free. She didn't even know what the safety time limit was for this thing.

The dick in her pussy shot its load, nearly propelling Alema Rar to her own orgasm. Before she or the dick in her mouth came, she heard the locks on the statue click open and the restraints on her limbs loosened. Ugh! She was so close. Just like with Shada on the Wild Runner. The dick in her mouth added it's cum to what she had already swallowed, but the one in her pussy pulled out, leaving her hanging.

The rear end of the statue opened and an attendant told Alema Rar that it was time to come out. "I'm not done though!" She exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, but some of our guests have paid your way out. Apparently they want you to be seen."

Now Alema Rar was annoyed. "So? I was having a good time." Her lekku did feel much better, but Lara, as she read the name tag on the attendant's jumpsuit, didn't need to know that.

"I'm very sorry, but the rules for the pay in/ pay out system are clear." Lara glanced at her datapad. "I see that there is a lot of interest in you being bound spread eagle, or in a suspension of some sort."

Alema Rar half snorted. "Hey, I'm here for me! What do I get out of making other people happy?"

"Well, if enough people pay to keep you restrained that you make the safety limit, we will split the profit with you," she replied. Then she added, "My name is Lara, by the way."

Now that was interesting. Alema Rar nodded her head as she pulled her thong back on. "Well, where does my public want me?" She asked.

Lara smiled. The pay for play system was a huge credit maker. When they found a gorgeous female that a large number of customers would pay to have restrained the profits were almost limitless. This Twi'lek was very popular. According to the datapad she was a repeat customer, although she hadn't visited in awhile. As much as she loved bondage, she would be a big credit maker for Clubb Binder. There was also a note to find out her name.

The most credits were currently on an inverted suspension. She led the strutting Twi'lek to one of the appropriate areas, both of their heels clicking on the floor. "Everyone wants to see you in this," Lara said to her.

Alema Rar looked at the two thick nerfhide cuffs connected by a meter long spreader bar hanging from the ceiling. A small crowd had gathered to watch. "Ready?" Lara asked her. Alema Rar knew the cuffs were for her ankles, not her wrists. She had done inverted suspensions before, and they were a lot of fun. On top of that keeping the blood from draining into her head and lekku was a great Force exercise.

"Oh yes," Alema Rar replied, smiling with anticipation.

"May I have your name, for our records please?" Lara asked.

Alema Rar thought for a couple of seconds. She sometimes used phony names when she was having fun that Master Luke and the Jedi Council wouldn't approve of. However, she planned on many more trips to Clubb Binder. "Alema Rar," she told Lara, then spelled it for her.

"Great. If you would take off your panties please, we'll get started?" Lara offered to keep the tiny thong safe for her. Several people offered to help strap her feet into the nerfhide restraints. Once that was done Lara produced a strong lock and pulled her wrist cuffs behind her back and secured them. Alema Rar thought she was done, but Lara pressed her elbows together and secured Alema Rar's upper arm cuffs together with another lock. Then she keyed a button on her datapad and Alema Rar's feet started slowly rising off the floor.

A minute later Jedi Alema Rar was hanging upside down about a meter off the floor. Her head was just the right height to give head, a situation that a human man wasted no time in taking advantage of.

Alema Rar started sucking his cock as soon as it appeared in front of her. Every stroke he took pushed her farther back. He grabbed both of her shoulders to hold her steady. Keeping the blood from rushing to her head while sucking dick was as challenging as ever. A couple of minutes later the unknown man shot his load into her mouth. Swallowing was even more difficult upside down. The cum that she missed ran down her face into her eyes.

Before the next man could step up Lara attached a chain from the back of her collar to an anchor point directly under her on the floor. "Now you can really have some fun," Lara told her as she stepped away.

"Thanks," Alema Rar replied, looking up at her with one eye, since the other was covered with cum.

The next man stepped up and shoved his cock into her waiting mouth. Now Alema Rar had to keep the collar from choking her on top of keeping the blood from rushing to her head. Pleasuring her man was also important. This one was pinching her tits and pulling on her nipples while she sucked him off. Minutes later he came too, savagely pulling on her nipples as he did. More cum ran down her face.

He pulled out and wiped his cock off on her face. As soon as he stepped back another man stepped up. Alema Rar glanced up and noticed that he was a short, dark skinned, fat man. He shoved his cock in and she started sucking him. A few seconds into it he put both hands on the sides of her head, holding her steady.

With so many intense sensations distracting her, Alema Rar didn't sense another person approaching her from behind. When the cold vibrator touched her clit she jumped with surprise. The collar bit into her throat. She felt a sense of satisfaction from the fat man as he held her head still so he could continue his blow job. The woman who had the vibe on her clit giggled, and pushed it into her dripping pussy.

It was wonderful! Alema Rar strained against the collar, suspension cuffs, and wrist cuffs as hard as she could. He shoved his cock into her mouth to the hilt. Alema Rar greedily sucked it all in, and wanted more. The woman pushed the vibrator deep into her pussy and pumped it up and down. She was getting close to her own orgasm now.